It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Magic Johnson still alive?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
While i do not even pretend to know too much about medicine.Dr Robert Beck was hugely respected, RIP dude, also

Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark
Same claim. a cure for all diseases

also newer version
zap.intergate.ca...

cancer of the lymph nodes, melanoma, endometriosis, Lyme disease, Crohn's disease, Multiple Sclerosis, herpes simplex virus, prostate disease, fibroid tumors, Epstein Barr and arthritis.

Chlamydia, NSU (non-specific urethritis), the common cold, the flu, sinus problems, psoriasis, skin rashes, warts, stiff joints, swollen joints, chronic joint pain, urinary infections, blood infections, blood clotting problems, mycoplasm infections, lung infections, lung congestion, lung pain, hiatal hernia, intestinal bloating, diarrhea, abdominal pain, abdominal cramping, loose bowel movements, night sweats, chronic headaches, depression, low energy, parasites, bacteria, fungi, cryptosporidium, toxoplasma, yeast infections,

and pet complaints due to parasites

Difference is i give more espect to Dr Beck as he did not profit from or sell anything.he just used a pre fda technology and was threatened but they had nothing on him legally.and therefore hired a security guy for personal protection

Back to magic, hes taking an

''AIDS drugs called protease inhibitors, truly miraculous meds that have been responsible for the 70 percent plummet in deaths from the disease since their introduction two years ago''.
www.salon.com...

''Johnson has to gulp down fistfuls of the drugs at eight-hour intervals, day and night''

30-plus pills at a time. yukkkkk

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, I didn't feel like going through the whole thread. But a rare segment of the populations is pretty much immune to aids. There t-cells don't have the receptor for aids to ever transmute it's information over to the cell.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

So i assume things like sunlight, or sound which cannot 'distinguish between good and bad cells don't have an effect either? this, among other things, explains why after more than two decades after the arrival of AIDS and billions of $ spent, not much has changed in the field.

Sunlight is not electricity. Sunlight is something we naturally come in contact with daily, and is vital in the formation of the active forms of many vitamins, namely D. Electricity is something we would rarely come in contact with in the natural world, minus lightning.

First off, it doesn't need to kill to be effective, secondly human cells and germs are at least different and therefore just might react differently, but who am i to tell you about medical issues.

You're right, they are different. However, I can pass a jolt of electricity through a petri dish of skin cells, a petri dish of staphylococcus, and a petri dish of a mixture, and they won't react differently. They will electroporate. We do it in the genetics lab on pretty much a daily basis. It's a basic technique used to introduce new genetic material into cells ranging from bacteria to ova. Please, look up laboratory electroporation. Common genetic and embryological technique.

MFP

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
If simple jolts can be used to introduce genes into cells, doesn't that show the potential of electromedicine? a more subtle method could probably be used to influence more mundane processes in living organisms, just alter modulation and amplitude accordingly (the tough part). Smacks of Rife's treatment, but it sounds very plausible, imho.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
If simple jolts can be used to introduce genes into cells, doesn't that show the potential of electromedicine?

would love to continue here on electromedicine and leave magic,s thread to the original subject
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
HIV patients can live indefinitely under proper treatments

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeBeef
HIV patients can live indefinitely under proper treatments

Nobody lives indefinitely, and i'd lke to know what you'd consider proper treatments... would you include AZT?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Fair enough, but my question is, since I have personally never known anyone with HIV/AIDS, has anyone ever known an HIV patient who lasted that long and seemingly beat this dreaded disease? I bet none.

Peace

I know lots of people still alive. With the advent of new drugs over the last 10 years, you can pretty much not have to worry about dying of AIDS (for the most part). This doesn't mean you won't come down with small minor infections. But for the most part the drugs bade off the really nasty infections that waste you away and kill you. There are some people who have very bad adverse reactions to these drugs. You might see these people not living long. Another thing, Magic never got sick; he was HIV+ and got on the drugs before anything happened. This is a good thing to do as preventitive care. Alot of gay men never get tested, don't know they're infected until one day they start getting sick; at this point the drugs aren't as effective. Another thing, Magic is taking his drug cocktail every day. If he were to abruptly stop the medicine he would get sick very soon down the road (I've read this happens to those who stop the meds). Basically, Magic will be taking these drugs every day of his life, but that still doesn't mean he's 100% protected. He could develop any other kind of illness (like any other normal person) and this could tax his immune system and bring the onset of AIDS on. I have also read that in the gay community the drugs are only working for so many years and then people start getting sick (even though they are taking meds, some say it can only bade the virus off for so long).

I don't care how rich Magic is or what kind of access he has to affluent treatment, I still wouldn't want to be walking around in his shoes. He carries a known timebomb in him and it still could go off any day now........he is not immune to HIV.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You know what I think about this whole thing? What if he never had it to begin with? What if the league had real dirt on Magic, but did not want to ruin their sport by outting the leagues most beloved player.

What if Magic was betting on basketball....what would that have meant to the sport? They didnt want a Pete Rose in the NBA. AIDS was huge in the 80's and it is possible that it was a way out for him. instead of tarnishing the league and Magic, they made up the whole story to save face.

This way, the AIDS virus gets the attention it deserves, and the league saves face.....

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Now that's a conspiracy theory I can work with

Maybe he just needed a way out and wanted public sympathy?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

That's the kind of outside the box thinking I like to see. Very possible!

Still, with the kind of people involved in gambling, I figure somebody would have rolled over on him by now, that is if they weren't whacked out.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bsl4doc

I would like to see examples of these reports you speak of. I work both in Surgical Pathology and Post Mortem Medicine. Never heard of AIDS in abundance being in non-living tissue. Besides, once tissue is 'fixed' in Formalin, there is little if any risk of HIV contamination. I thought HIV was a blood borne pathogen anyway. I would worry more about the blood than tissue.
Just me though.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Isn't there cases where a person can carry the aids virus without it killing them? Maybe he's just a carrier of the virus. A non-progressor. I found this page about his treatments. Magic Johson and Anti- HIV Treatments

Sounds like the money is a big part and maybe some good insurance. These cocktails he take are a thousand dollars a month deal plus whatever other medicine he may take. Or does he get these free for being an HIV spokesman?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
yeah I would think that Magic is getting money for sure due to everything he is doing as an HIV spokesperson. I still think that there have to be extremely wealthy people out there who suffer from HIV, yet have not been able to rid all traces of the disease as Magic has.

I still think that the league had dirt on him forcing retirement

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Fair enough, but my question is, since I have personally never known anyone with HIV/AIDS, has anyone ever known an HIV patient who lasted that long and seemingly beat this dreaded disease? I bet none.

Not beat the disease, but I know people who have been HIV-positive for over 20 years and still don't have AIDS. The cocktails have helped.

I also know at least one HIV-positive couple who have had HIV-negative children. Because of the meds.

Question:

Can two HIV-positive parents have an HIV-negative child?

Answer:

Yes, they can. Though an HIV-infected mother can pass the virus to her child during pregnancy, at the time of birth, or when breast-feeding the infant, medical treatment of both the mother and her infant can reduce the chances of this happening. HIV infection in both parents--that is, if the father is infected too--does not appear to affect the likelihood of having an HIV-infected baby.

www.hiv.va.gov...

[edit on 4/28/2008 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I had a chance to meet Magic Johnson face to face back in 2004. He was a special guest at our morning sales meeting at a car dealership I worked for. He was definately one of the nicest and most engaging celbrities that I had ever met. He gave this big long speech about team work etc etc and then gave out free Laker tickets to some of the sales staff.

What struck me is that Magic looked unbelievably healthy. He was at the dealership buying a new SUV for his wife and he seems to be in perfect health. Tall, robust, he spoke well, no indications of an illness as severe as HIV or AIDs. I remember thinking WOW, if this is what a man with AIDs looks like it must not be so bad after all.

My personal theory is that scientists have had a cure for HIV and AIDs for several years now, but it is only available to an exclusive community of people. Those who can afford it live, those that are deemed "worth saving" are offered the drug. The reason it is not available to the main stream is because AIDs is a great help in lowering the population levels throughout the third world. And face it, nobody in the scientific community cares about saving poor, sub Saharan Africans. Maybe if they knew how to dribble a ball or run a fast break properly they would have a fighting chance.

Also, much like Cancer, the money to be made from "treating" a disease like HIV or AIDs is far better than it would be to cure it. I mean why would they want to lose their best customers?...i.e. dying people. They will just keep on stringing them along a little at a time, meanwhile milking those insurance dollars for every red cent, Ugly to think about, but I believe it to be true. Just my $0.02

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Because he smokes mad 420 and 420 might even be the cure for aids. which is being tested. it does slow down the aids.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bsl4doc

I got diagnosed a HIV Positive three years ago. My doctor says that I probably have been positive for about ten years. I'm extremely healthy and fit. I take meds, but I feel that my active lifestyle, supplements and a positive attitude contribute to my well-being.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Why is this a conspiracy, well I'll tell you. I think Magic Johnson had enough cash to afford some kind of radical new treatment that has obviously been effective seeing as how the guy's the size of a house now. Whether he got treatment here in the states or overseas I'm not sure, but what I am sure of is that certain elements don't want the public to get wind of it and certainly the FDA which is in the pockets of pharmaceutical companies doesn't want the nature of Johnson's treatment becoming public knowledge.

I believe this is further proof of cures for deadly diseases being covered up in the name of the almighty dollar and population control.

Peace

you guys are so friggin ridiculous

people can live with HIV granted the right med works with that strain of virus

in my old clinic we have had people living with HIV for 25+ years and still going

there is so much disinfo on HIV

my guess is he has a simple strain of HIV that is undercontrol of certain meds

he still has HIV and i bet his T count is just awesome

all people react differently, its not that he has money, its that he is taking care of himself and might have an early strain that has been changed through all the reinfections people are putting themselves through

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Magic Johnson received the Aids cure. HIV, AIDS, it is all the same virus--just symantics. HIV is AIDS but,However, the differentiating factor between the two is the immunity level of the host. Now, before you try arguing with me, let me just shoot you down if you try telling me I don't know what I am talking about.
I received my degree as an RN at NYU and am currently practicing as a Nurse Practitioner which is a Master's degree prepared Practitioner with all the same benefits as a Doctor, including prescription power. Now...

The AIDS cure has been around since 1986. It was patented by Robert Gallo, MD. He was "supposedly' the person responsible for discovering AIDS. However, in actuality, he is one of the persons accredited with inventing AIDS. His project was funded on the House of Representative's floor in 1969 under house resolution 15090. He then sold the rights to Dr. Marvin Antelman in 1996. Dr. Marvin Antelman only released the cure in Israel. As of today, still, Israel is the only licensed state to have rights to distribute and sell the cure. The AIDS cure has been available in the Kaplan Hospital in Yehovot Israel since 1996. Any guesses as to why only Israel?

Anyway, the AIDS cure can be found at: 5 easy steps:

first, go to: "http://www.uspto.gov/ ". Now, this is a government website--controlled, operated, and run.
Step one, Click: “SEARCH patents now.”
tep two, Click: Quick Search.
Step three, On the USPTO Patent full-Text and Image Database page,” click on: Pat. Num.
Step four, In the “Query [Help]” bar, enter Patent Number “5676977”

To reiterate, this is a cure for AIDS, and not a therapy. This is a one-time intramuscular injection/infusion of tetrasilver tetroxide which is a crystallized particle. There are NO SIDE EFFECTS. People have been cured after taking this injection (i.e. Boyd Graves, Magic Johnson).

I've given the information for people to start researching the truth. The truth is out there for those who want it. Stop depopulation before it is too late!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join