It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
track listing for Fear Factory CD titled "Obsolete" (1998)
1. Shock
2. Edgecrusher
3. Smasher/Devourer: Smasher / Devourer
4. Securitron (Police State 2000)
5. Descent
6. Hi-Tech Hate
7. Freedom Or Fire
8. Obsolete
9. Resurrection
10. Timelessness
11. Cars

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
lyrics from Fear Factory- Demanufacture (1995)

Desensitized by the values of life
Maligned and despaired by government lies

Revenge is so strong
I taste it on my tongue
My gun will be
Your angel of mercy

Dislocated by the eyes of disdain
Abused beyond recognition

I can't hope with
The madness abounding
Blasts in my head
Of gunfire resounding
Firing relentless
Killing the senses

I've got no more goddamn regrets
I've got no more goddamn respects

I am the thorn
In your eye
I am the thorn
In your eye [X2]

[Repeat second verse]

I've got no more goddamn regrets
I've got no more goddamn respects [X3]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is a great idea for a thread.

My suggestions since I have thought about this very subject before:

- tell people what you know even if they don't believe you
- when people believe you then offer to educate them
- say out loud that you know what is going on
- become politically active
- start a website or blog to inform others
- post at boards like this to inform people
- put up posters in your city

there are a lot of things you can do

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Look around this world we made
Equality our stock in trade
Come and join the brotherhood of man
Oh what a wide contented world
Let the banners be unfurled
Hold the red star proudly high in hand

We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls

(Credit - Lee/Lifeson/Peart)

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Trinityman]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
You need to credit the words of the songs accordingly, even if it's one line.
U2U me if you can't edit it yourself, if it's not done or you haven't contacted me within 24 hours the relevant posts will be deleted.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The Illuminati New World Order will collapse into itself. There is no way they can keep it up indefinately. Rome collapsed because of many key reasons. and the nwo will follow the roman collapse trend.

By the end of the day I remind myself not to be too worried. The universe tends to unfold as it should...puff puff. lol

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
if the illuminati were to ever take over the world....i fear we wouldnt even know it. and how would telling everyone you know what's going on change anything? you think the illuminati would be scared of you? come on now. if your not in a position of power when you scream i know what's going on and you start telling people you know, they just think your stupid and crazy....besides how could anyone REALLY know if they are not in the illuminati themselves?

so in the end it really wont matter when they take over the world cause we will never know it...and our lives really wont change at all....by the way, WHY would anyone want to take over the world anyways?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
dont you guys watch the news the illuminati has taken over they've been in power for quite some time its possible that we've already lost although the fact they have already taken over means we can prove it to the world therefore demolishing thier power base us!!! the people when they learn of its exsistence they to will join is in arms to defeat them from withholding the secrets we deserve

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ministeroftruelies
dont you guys watch the news the illuminati has taken over they've been in power for quite some time its possible that we've already lost although the fact they have already taken over means we can prove it to the world therefore demolishing thier power base us!!! the people when they learn of its exsistence they to will join is in arms to defeat them from withholding the secrets we deserve

what makes you think you deserve any secrets? what have you done that makes you so worthy?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
maybe the fact that we as human beings deserve the secrets not to be secrets but to be known so that the world dosent become smothered in secrets now let me ask you what makes YOU so worthy i never said i was worthy i said the secrets deserved to be known its the secrets that are worthy i also belive that just being alive makes you worthy enough to know the secrets

link   
maybe the fact that we as human beings deserve the secrets not to be secrets but to be known so that the world dosent become smothered in secrets now let me ask you what makes YOU so worthy i never said i was worthy i said the secrets deserved to be known its the secrets that are worthy i also belive that just being alive makes you worthy enough to know the secrets

link   

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

What secrets are you talking about anyway? People's private business or something else?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

So, which one of the illuminati is going to get the first punch inna nose?
Who are you going to hit? Ever try to hit a fart, it just spreads around and it still stinks

So, if we organise, what are we going to do? Fight an enemy most people don't even believe exists, you can't battle something that exists in the shadows, just like you can't beat terrorism. Why don't you just overthrow your gubberment?

The illuminati must implode, and it will be themselves who do it.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
and when will they implode the fact is as most govermants are run by the illuminati when they implode the goverments secret police will take over its just a case of who would you rather be ruled by the illuminati or some as yet unknown presence

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to stop the Illuminati. A bit of law and order has never harmed anyone.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Tell that to Rodney King!

(sorry for the one line post i just couldn't resist)

[edit on 3/5/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
exactly and i dont think that thier kind of law and order would be welcome in a peaceful society that they are trying to repress and keep from seeing the light that they so selfishly keep for them selves

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
it's none of your damn buisness what i do or anyone else for that matter but if you really wanna know, i went to a york right meeting last night that was so boring i nodded off a few times. then i went to work, came home took a shower, and i'm about to head to my sisters graduation. boring? i know. but you said you deserved to know cause you were born......

oh but tomorrow we're sacrificing the virgins.

the reason you shouldnt know our secrets or buisness is because it's NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS at all what we do or the illuminati or anyone else for that matter.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

it's none of your damn buisness what i do or anyone else for that matter but if you really wanna know, i went to a york right meeting last night that was so boring i nodded off a few times. then i went to work, came home took a shower, and i'm about to head to my sisters graduation. boring? i know. but you said you deserved to know cause you were born......

oh but tomorrow we're sacrificing the virgins.

the reason you shouldnt know our secrets or buisness is because it's NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS at all what we do or the illuminati or anyone else for that matter

I think that a lot of conspiracy researchers believe that knowledge that would benefit mankind is being kept secret by the elite rulers (be they NWO or Illuminati or even the reptiles)

I am talking about scientific knowledge, medical knowledge and the true origins of mankind

I don't particularly want to know what YOU get up to

[edit on 5/5/2006 by alienanderson]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join