It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So here we are sitting here discussing conspiracies. We all know that the illuminati have a strong grasp on our world, and seek to control it. We sit here, discussing how and when the world will end.

So if we're so worried, then why don't we try to think about ways to stop this from ever happening, so we don't have to sit here all day discussing our demise. Basically, we need to actually do something.

The task may seem great, but, as many have said, nothing is impossible.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well..I know what you are saying, And I know all about the Illuminati, but unfortunately, there really is nothing you can do. Once Martial Law is imposed, you can't stand up to the law. If you do, you'll be arrested. How much do you know about the New World order and martial law, etc??? I know a lot too, I've been researching this stuff for many years. No joke.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
there is nothing we can do to stop them it's out of our control, just face it we are the sheep to the slaughter...these people are un reachable, untouchable, unapproachable, out of our grasp compleatly, when you have the kind of money they do, you have the ability to compleatly remove yourself from the general public...

when you have the kind of power they do you should stay out of the public arena period! if for no other reason but to avoid the possiblity of assasination or kidnapping by people who would try to change world event's

all we can do is sit back and wait to see who they decide to wipe out through planned population reduction or genocide...they will unknowingly fullfill prophecies in the book of revalations by doing this isnt it ironic?? the book of realations says 2/3's of the worlds population will be killed roughly the same number written on the georgia guidestones ten commandments of the new world order!! calling for a reduction of the worlds population by the same amount........hummmm

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Now you're talking!!!!!
WE DO OUTNUMBER THEM!!! Yes they're in extremely high unaproachable positions but what about a mass revolution against the government since they're working for the illuminati? Since they plan to destroy/enslave us anyway let's just get as many as possible in a mass rebellion well we still can. I'd rather die fighting then just surrender to these douche bags. So grab your pitchforks and torches people.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ok there are supposed to be fragments of a comet hitting the earth in May..

..suppose that this Asteroid really is suppossed to hit around May 25th... then fragments of it would hit IRAN... which would make them mad. And they would blaim it on Bush, saying it was a Nuclear Attack from the US! This is kinda freaky...because then a Holy War would break out, and Omg.. Martial Law would be imposed... wow...

You know... Pastor Harry actually talks about that in a way www.satansrapture.com

Bye bye.. have fun at the concentration camps...

[edit on 20-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Now you're talking!!!!!
WE DO OUTNUMBER THEM!!! Yes they're in extremely high unaproachable positions but what about a mass revolution against the government since they're working for the illuminati? Since they plan to destroy/enslave us anyway let's just get as many as possible in a mass rebellion well we still can. I'd rather die fighting then just surrender to these douche bags. So grab your pitchforks and torches people.

Sigh.. .if it was only that easy. Utmost responsibility in my eyes is for us to educate as many as possible. We have to at least make sure we die on the right side.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Yes, education is the answer

The Illuminati are able to control a vast number of people by remaining hidden from view

If their existence and purpose were widely known, there would be a mass outcry and uprising

Their agenda will not come to full fruition without them revealing themselves openly and that time could be near - 2012 or 2020

Inform people

Spread the word

Do not give up

You are making a difference just by talking about this stuff

[edit on 21/4/2006 by alienanderson]

[edit on 21/4/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Why not just find out where they live and shoot them. Not even the illuminati families will be able to survive a bullet to the heart!

Well, maybe a BIT far fetched, we should just be spreading the word, to let them know that we know they are there. And maybe they will began to loosen their grip on the world.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by speight89]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
All this talk about the Illuminati and NWO taking over and imprisoning or killing everyone, I just have one question - Why? Why would they do this? Sure, they probably could do it if they wanted, but why? How would they benefit? It's not like they all have horrible lives because of us. They are rich and powerful and do what they want. What would the point be? And don't give me this, "They will do it because they can." crap. I think it is all BS.....just my humble opinion. Have a nice day!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleGeneral
All this talk about the Illuminati and NWO taking over and imprisoning or killing everyone, I just have one question - Why? Why would they do this? Sure, they probably could do it if they wanted, but why? How would they benefit? It's not like they all have horrible lives because of us. They are rich and powerful and do what they want. What would the point be? And don't give me this, "They will do it because they can." crap. I think it is all BS.....just my humble opinion. Have a nice day!

I think the point is that the Illuminati already run the world and they are afraid of us because people are seeing through their veil of manufactured reality so there is no 'why would they do it?' - to a great many people the NWO are reality

When enough people in the world wake up to it, and the secret rulers feel their position of power is threatened - that is when any plans they have to kill/imprison people will be necessary

But of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you think it it's all BS that's cool. Maybe one day you will read, see or feel something that may change your mind

Just my opinion

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well maybe we are sheep. We do out number them but how many people would actually rebel before it’s to late. How many people would be willing to be classed as terrorists? What if a lot of the 'terrorists' in the world were actually trying to over throw the powers at be to save the world (whether they knew it or not). That maybe an extreme statement but maybe 'they' want you to think that. Think about it... a lot of the great hero’s of past time were terrorists but later became known as freedom fighters. It’s the same to day "One mans terrorist is another freedom fighter."

I hope some ultimate thing happens to restore good! (Or what ever we perceive as good, if it is actually something we cannot even think.)

Cug

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by speight89
Why not just find out where they live and shoot them. Not even the illuminati families will be able to survive a bullet to the heart!

Shoot them??? You don't even know who they are!

How many theories have you seen? there must be dozens. Some say all masons are bad, other say no just the 33rds still others say it's the 41st degree others say it's even higher than that.

Some say the pope is a member, other say it's the Black pope, some think it's every Catholic

Or maybe it's the Satanists, or the O.T.O. or the Golden Dawn and the rest of the occultists... And I will tell you right now, if you come shooting for me.......

MOD EDIT: Fixed BBCode error

[edit on 23-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A thing we could do to slow down the Illuminati would be to redesigned the Federal Reserve and other central bank.

This is the base of their control, and the government (which we own) can take it back from them. Without the control of curency, their power will fall a great deal.

Also we should raise the reserve ratio required by chartered banks to 100%, not the current 10% which puts more money in the economy and debases the currency

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You got an idea there Conspiracy, the FED, and then on to the UN, that would be a good start get the US out of the UN and just somehow, not sure how do away with the FED or at least put some kind of damper on the power the have to control the interest rates and the way they control the currency in this country.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Illuminati or no Illuminati I can't wait until 2012 is here so people can have a new year to point to.."just wait until 2020 and this and this will happen" Going to be fun to watch the back and forth on that one...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Petrifiedmetal
Well maybe we are sheep. We do out number them but how many people would actually rebel before it’s to late. How many people would be willing to be classed as terrorists? What if a lot of the 'terrorists' in the world were actually trying to over throw the powers at be to save the world (whether they knew it or not). That maybe an extreme statement but maybe 'they' want you to think that. Think about it... a lot of the great hero’s of past time were terrorists but later became known as freedom fighters. It’s the same to day "One mans terrorist is another freedom fighter."

I hope some ultimate thing happens to restore good! (Or what ever we perceive as good, if it is actually something we cannot even think.)

Yeeeees,...we share brains!
A revolt is what people are waiting for, but the powers that be (wether illuminati or not) will prevent that from happening through pacification, they will be your protectors. They may be completely full of BS, but enough people will believe the lies they pump out to create enough debate to nullify any resistance whatsoever.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Now you're talking!!!!!

EXACTLY.
If there's one thing I learned throughout my years of looking at this stuff, it's that these secret societies are powerless withoutUS. A few people can't control the world without anyone to follow them. The point is, is that I want to actually do something about this. If we could get everyone to believe this, then there isn't anything that the governments can do to us.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There NO such thing as the Illuminati. However, there are those that are illuminated that try to make the world a better place to live. Give it up conspiracy theorists!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthmatters1111
Well..I know what you are saying, And I know all about the Illuminati, but unfortunately, there really is nothing you can do. Once Martial Law is imposed, you can't stand up to the law. If you do, you'll be arrested. How much do you know about the New World order and martial law, etc??? I know a lot too, I've been researching this stuff for many years. No joke.

BS!!! BS man.
remember the riots of LA, no one could stop them. remember the riots of France, no one could stop them.
the only people that can be controlled are the Chinese and North Koreans because they have lived that way for eternity and are used to it and don't realize they can revolt.
illuminati/martial law can never control us because we'd die before were controlled. so will you. we can even control a country the size of nevada(Iraq) with thousands of troops and hi-tech military hardware.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i believe in this world government stuff.
have you ever listened to music from before 9/11?
it all talks about this stuff.
us regular people only talk about it post 9/11 on ats.com
would you have ever searched for a conspirary or 9/11 forum site such as ATS.com before 9/11??!
NO! it was the last thing on ur mind.
listen to music by Fear Factory in particular. especially CDs pre-9/11.
you will absolutely hear songs about a one world government and the band's extreme negativity towards it.
what about Rage Against The Machine? too easy.
Even the band's names say it all.... Fear Factory, Rage Against The Machine.
if now isn't the time to believe, then listen to those who spoke it before you even knew what to be undecided about....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join