It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell IS Real !!! This Guy Went There!!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well sorry but a lot of people would go to hell. I'm not saying I like it when people are so afraid for their own lifes and money and I do think that if anyone deserves to go to hell they do. But what I mean is being pressured by conditioning, by enviroment, by life. To the point where people forget the difference between right and wrong. There is no such thing as an evil person but things make good people do evil. All have the potential to be good just not all are in correct circumstances... Nothing is worth believing in anymore... No religious faith... no virtues... the whole world is a shadow of what it used to be... Heck... Maybe...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
1. Well sorry but a lot of people would go to hell.

2. I'm not saying I like it when people are so afraid for their own lifes and money and I do think that if anyone deserves to go to hell they do. But what I mean is being pressured by conditioning, by enviroment, by life. To the point where people forget the difference between right and wrong.

3. All have the potential to be good just not all are in correct circumstances... Nothing is worth believing in anymore... No religious faith... no virtues... the whole world is a shadow of what it used to be... Heck... Maybe...

1. That is not God's fault, that is ours.

2. How can one 'forget' the difference between right and wrong? I think you just mean that people in the end don't care, because they don't have faith in anything. You must understand, that most of the world these days rely on a materialistic way of thinking. And agian, that is not God's fault.

3. I have something to believe in, you don't. So don't generalize. If you feel nothing is worth believing in anymore, then you are seriously wrong. I bet you've only ever been a christian, so don't state that there is no religious faith anymore.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
the smell of burning flesh & reptilian like creatures tormenting you is about the craziest thing i can imagine.........

Another conspiracy against reptilians who are truly our best of friends. Sad :shk:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
oh for the record I have never been a christian... I haven't had any recent religious experience... I ramble pointlessly at night... it happens when I'm tired.......

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

oh for the record I have never been a christian... I haven't had any recent religious experience... I ramble pointlessly at night... it happens when I'm tired.......

Alright... And I apologize for anything that you might have found insulting my friend.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

the smell of burning flesh & reptilian like creatures tormenting you is about the craziest thing i can imagine.........

Another conspiracy against reptilians who are truly our best of friends. Sad :shk:

maybe there just tricking you into thinking that their your friend so that they can get you into the pit for all eternity if that sounds pluasible to you maybe you should rethink your position???

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

maybe there just tricking you into thinking that their your friend so that they can get you into the pit for all eternity if that sounds pluasible to you maybe you should rethink your position???

Or maybe he is friends, and what we think about reptilians is just hoax. One can as easily become a companion with evil, as one can become friends with good.

EDIT: I said "become a friend with evil" its more 'companion' as friend is of the good side. But we must also remember, there is no good and evil in the universe.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Volatile]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
ummm... what.... no good or evil... wait a moment your right... the terms are relative... like keeping someone from commiting suicide is good... but evil in that they wanted to die... The terms are relative... but not nonexistant... saying there is no good or evil is saying that there is no objective view and that there is no god... or is god subjective... methinks I need to get copy of bible... there were people handing them out at my school... convienient now but before I thought they shouldn't have been because thats kinda in a way pressuring people... they got kinda upset when I didn't take one... Prolly thought I was muslim... # my skin color... theres the year of racism in effect right there...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If there is no good, that does not imply there is no God... If one would take his view from the bible, then there would be no God, yes. But otherwise, the bible does not control the universe, and thus there can be a God.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

ummm... what.... no good or evil... wait a moment your right... the terms are relative... like keeping someone from commiting suicide is good... but evil in that they wanted to die... The terms are relative... but not nonexistant... saying there is no good or evil is saying that there is no objective view and that there is no god... or is god subjective... methinks I need to get copy of bible... there were people handing them out at my school... convienient now but before I thought they shouldn't have been because thats kinda in a way pressuring people... they got kinda upset when I didn't take one... Prolly thought I was muslim... # my skin color... theres the year of racism in effect right there...

I'll mail you mine if you like. Feel free to U2U me a mailing address you wouldn't mind me sending it to. Even quicker though is www.biblegateway.com... . I'd say the book of John is a good one to start with.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm certainly not one to be offering anything but my opinion. But, I think that considering well............. considering, it would not be a fair statement on anyone's part to proclaim that "Hell" definately does or does not exist. Nor "Heaven" for that matter.

IMO, those two "places" are probably more assiciated with a person's beliefs, state of mind, or..........................in my case, the state in which I currently live is a pretty good indication of a place that one might associate with the term, "Hell".:LOL:

(No offense to any of you who may be Okies who consider this place home.) Like I say, I think it's just a matter of how an individual feels about and interpets any particular place - be it a physical place, or a place in their mind.

Aaarrrgghhh, what a bungled effort to be serious, funny and diplomatic all at the same time. Please don't take this post terribly seriously, 'cause I know I'm not alone on this board in OK?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
im taking this story one thing at a time, and for starters if you woke up at 3 am and your spouse was screaming, you would pray and not call 911? doubtfull but regardless thats just my opinion, secondly just for some backbone behind his word, he said a tiger shark bit his leg then released him and completly took his friends leg off. well thats another thing i doubt, but regardless i have emailed ISAF, they keep the records on ALL shark attack victims and i only asked them about bill wiese and if indeed a bill wiese was attacked by a shark, a tiger shark to be exact. but this is as far as i get until i get some feed back, then i will continue on investigating into this "23 minutes in hell" more.

oh and needless to mention his entire story was in the bible, as he said. perhaps he simply read it, and built a story to go along with it, but as of now im taking this one step at a time and to figure true or false with what he says. ill probably email the pastor he contacted in his file and ask him some questions, i feel like a detective!

but if hell is real its gotta be hot, especially with demons torturing you and taking your flesh of as he says

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
oh, i like how while im listening to it, he says stuff like "i wonder why these things are chained up?" or "the worst thing i kept thinking about is never seeing my wife again" yet when god saves him he mentions "then when i got my composure enough to at least start forming thoughts."

???? he confused me there. he had to be drunk on that one:w:

EDIT: repeating word, accidently hit cntl+v alot haha

[edit on 7-6-2006 by SIOFundialed]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
"Test Eveything." Thats what Paul says about prophesies so I think it would be a good idea to dig in there and research what he's saying. Granted, it's not prophesy if what he's saying is already in the Bible
, but nevertheless I believe this phrase applies to all spiritual matters (hence the word "everthing" being used there). I'm interested in hearing results on the research. The one giving the testimony hasn't really said anything new per say and I have my own personal experiences that validate some things he's saying so for me I don't have a great deal of doubt. There's no gain here in making up such a story.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
or the story is made up for self attention and to scare those who dont believe or were unsure about it into believing in god. and if not that to just ensure those who believe in god keep it that way. im not against people who believe in god, im just not one who sees any truth in it, ill never be one to
down to something that has so much fiction behind it

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
WOW! OMG SERIOUSLY I CAN MAKE A STORY LIKE THAT. Especially if I had help. This is so easy, any true writer can make a story like this, so detailed. In fact, ANYONE can do it. But you can never know, this could be real, could not. I think god tortures us by making us live.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I had dreams before that I was in hell, but no pain, just laughing and that awful dreadful, worse than pain, super tickle I get in my dreams sometimes so I wake my self up as I am aware I am dreaming in my dreams.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If your afraid of going to hell, that means you aren’t living your life to your fullest and you have some regrets. Just enjoy life and your surroundings, and try to understand things the best you can. If you worry about going to hell, you are not sure of your self and your self being.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectX1986
If your afraid of going to hell, that means you aren’t living your life to your fullest and you have some regrets. Just enjoy life and your surroundings, and try to understand things the best you can. If you worry about going to hell, you are not sure of your self and your self being.

A man by the name of Nietzsche said those who regret something in life, ultimatley wish they were not born in the first place, being they wished they could go back and change something in their life, he believed we are made up of actions and without actions we are nothing. He also had some more theorys on being spiritually free, i guess alot of Christians didnt like him haha, but i dont know, i enjoy reading up on philosophers

EDIT: Misspelled Nietzsche

[edit on 8-6-2006 by SIOFundialed]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Making up a story about going to hell and coming back means only that you do not believe in since if you were afraid of it you'd stop lying!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join