It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell IS Real !!! This Guy Went There!!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think it's amazing that people will pay bucketloads of cash for life insurance and medical bills, but when it comes to afterlife assurance it is refused even though it is free. Want the free gift of eternal life? Send U2U for details.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Majority of you people are making a paradoy of this.....which I think is funny...

But the big laugh will come when you all do go to hell lol ahhahahahaahah....then you will be like dang...I should have listened to those folks on that conspiracy website....their is a god after all.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hm...can't imagine why Latter Day got banned. It's a shame s/he's not around for this response:

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." - Matthew 7:1-5

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hell is real, get used to it.

Heaven is here and now, if only we had "eyes to see" and "ears to hear"

Jesus said we'd be with Him where He was and He was on earth when He said it.

The Godhead dwelt in Him in fullness, He dwells in His people, they are His abode, therefore the fulness of the Godhead dwells in those who believe. The manifestation of the Sons of God is coming.

Get used to it.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have never been one to buy into this hell or heaven thing. I hate it when religions operate on fear factor. I guess there is something but I do not buy everything that is written or spoken on the subject. Too many people prey on people with the fear of going to hell.
My ex wife 20 years ago told me I was going to hell once. I told her fine when they open the gate I follow your butt in.
We have not talked since then . It's been great.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf
My ex wife 20 years ago told me I was going to hell once. I told her fine when they open the gate I follow your butt in.
We have not talked since then . It's been great.

Ouch...on both accounts. I agree one should not come to God out of fear, but rather love. For some people that's not a strong incentive, but I think one learns much more and has an easier time understanding why He'd send His son to redeem those who believe in Him. Anyhow, you don't have to read a book or listen to other people, ask God to show you. Be patient and receptive, you'll get your answer.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hey Lazarus,

I finnd your comments very upsetting. Not everyone can afford or wants a new car. I meet the needs of my customers by suppling good reliable transportation at fair prices. I hope the moderators enforce thier new policy of restricting name calling and personal attacks, to keep people like you from perpertrating these ugly stereotypes.
Besides we all know that if hell is real, it would only be filled with ambulance chasing lawyers.

GOT A JOB?--- YOU RIDE!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Awesome!

This man speaks the truth. There is only one way and that is through Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
according to this guy hell is approximatly 3700 miles straight down.....according to bill wiese it's in the center of the earth and he's been there ...

i've listened to the CD/mp3 the title is (23 minutes in hell).... i dont think he could have been there much more than 23 min. by the description of this place...his story is very scary here's the link........

www.freecdtracts.com...

What year was that experience of him happened? I want to know if it was 2003 b/c then that will give me some sort of explenation of why I saw that black orb. I saw in on November 22 2003. I wonder if I saw it around the time he had his experience. If the date is correct that can leave me some open minded possibilities. How can it not be a coincedence if it was on the same date? Are our experiences related? I must find more answers.

Now I found out the time but not the year.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just something to say not like its true, 3:23, 5:55 (my experience). But after it was over it said 5:58. Well 5+3=8 so that makes it 3 and then theres two 5s left so it makes it 2 and then when it happened there were 3 fives which makes another 3.
So then you get 3:23.

Im just saying this not like it means anything or has anything to do with his experience. Something comes to mind which is weird. Exactly one year later in 2004 on November 22 I woke up and I saw 3:23 on my clock. Weird. But I never ever woke up on 5:55 like I kind of wanted to for fun since it happened.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
What happens to a person who is moral and saintly but believes in a religion different from yours, does he/she go to hell because he/she chose the WRONG religion? If God does not reconize a good person just because he/she had a different belief or was born into it, then God is not what I visualise him/her to be.

Look at all these "Holier Than Thou" religious types, they seem to be spreading the messages of hate, intolerance and war instead of understanding and peace. Even if the world becomes united under one religion, they may still argue over minor diffences within the same religion and claim that the others who do not worship their religion like them to be cults or have gotten the worshipping wrong and will go to hell.

Doesn't look like there will be peace anytime soon, even when the human race is united by one religion.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
What happens to a person who is moral and saintly but believes in a religion different from yours, does he/she go to hell because he/she chose the WRONG religion? If God does not reconize a good person just because he/she had a different belief or was born into it, then God is not what I visualise him/her to be.

god does not recognize whether someone is good or not or moral or not, simply because no one is good enough to be in god's presence. no matter how good or moral someone is, thier blood still carries the sin of adam. you cant be good enough to erase adams sin. therefore you need a sacrafice before god to cover your sin. the old testament believers still believe in the sacraficial blood of calfs and such to cover sin, but the new testament believers trust that jesus was the sacraficial lamb. thats why jesus had no earthly father his blood could not have come from adam because it was tainted with sin, the original sin! every child get it's blood from the father thats why we have blood tests on children to determine who the father is.( if the father is unknown) mary believed in faith that she was carrying the baby the angel told her she was carrying thus jesus was born from the very throne of god (the very seed of god). jesus was the sinless son of god who was sacraficed on the cross for your sin and mine and the whole world!

just because you visualize god in a different perspective does not mean that god conformes to that perspective. (can the created being say to the creator why did you make me this way?) that's the sin of creating a god of your own likeing.

Look at all these "Holier Than Thou" religious types, they seem to be spreading the messages of hate, intolerance and war instead of understanding and peace. Even if the world becomes united under one religion, they may still argue over minor diffences within the same religion and claim that the others who do not worship their religion like them to be cults or have gotten the worshipping wrong and will go to hell.

The problem here is your looking at what men are doing instead of looking unto jesus. If you look at what "religious types" are doing you'll just end up disillusioned
dont follow what men are doing follow the holy spirit and the bible and you'll wind up in heaven at the end of this life. the coming one world religion will ultimately
yield the antichrist (satan in bodily form) if you follow the masses you will go where the masses are going. remember "narrow is the way and few there be that find it

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I grew up going to all girl Catholic Schools and around religion in general....

For some reason it blew in one ear and came out the other....I mean 10years of religion class and all a's and b's and still don't know crap other than basic morals (10 commandants/you know love your neighbor but don't fu!@k his wife ha) and if I don't go to church I'll burn in hell....

Well, all that religion actually turned me off...for the most part I'm a good person I make mistakes, but my heart is gold.....Even through my rebellious punk rock stage when I actually dated and knew quite a few Satanist....(Satanism just an excuse to be selfish and do what you want) I always had a good heart....

Most* (I don't mean the horribly bad people of the world) people aren't bad b/c they want to be...they are b/c they are hurt. I know when I did drugs and ran away from home and rebelled it was b/c I was very angry/confused/sad/misguided.....I don't think that your soul should be punished b/c you are confused or b/c you don't go to church...I think punishment and fire and angry and all these things are wayyyy tooo mortal and human for any higher being to be part of and if God is as loving as they say he is then why would he ever put up an requirement like that??? I'm not God and I always forgive people and would never want anyone to have to suffer that bad for their mistakes, b/c I understand we are human and make mistakes and it's natural, and you have the chance to learn from it.....that is loving...That 1st guy....GEEEZZZ don't you think God would have thought he suffered enough with that troubled life!! WOW! It's not like he was going around torturing and killing people....

If their is a God/after life and it's based on how you live....then wouldn't it make more sense that you just keep getting reborn until you soul is ready for a Nirvana? that whatever big mistakes you make it's like etched in your soul for you to remember in your next waking life to try to avoid and with each life you get closer to God and you yourself become almost like a loving spiritual creature....b/c TO ME life is classroom and you're not going to graduate until you are ready.....BUT you always have the chance to learn....and start over...and I don't think that punishment is a loving way of teaching!! FORCING one with eternal darkness/fire into accepting them is sin like you ask me.

Hahaha I'll burn you forever if you don't accept me! Come on people....GOD is not Hitler.

Like Jesus probably the most misunderstood man in History....I think he was wayyyy ahead of his time spiritually and veryyy close to GOD like I said...he was basically knocking on Heavens door and no one was there to understand that state his spirit was in....

I don’t know that’s just my thoughts....I'm Agnostic I believe in something I just don't know what it is yet.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Good questions. I'll try to help:

What happens to a person who is moral

Judgement

"Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." - Revelation 20:11

and saintly

Saints are those who believe in God and biblically accept Christ.

"Greet all the saints in Christ Jesus. The brothers who are with me send greetings." - Philippians 4:21

"But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever." - Daniel 7:18

but believes in a religion different from yours, does he/she go to hell because he/she chose the WRONG religion? If God does not reconize a good person just because he/she had a different belief or was born into it, then God is not what I visualise him/her to be.

God makes that call, let not anyone tell you otherwise else they are guilty of unjustly judging themselves:

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." - Matthew 7:1-5

I think this is what Christ was pointing out as well. Paul makes a good address to believers about it too in 1 Corinthians 1:10.

Doesn't look like there will be peace anytime soon, even when the human race is united by one religion.

This is by our fault as humans. But! Take heart, have faith and hope that there is an everlasting peace in God's dwelling. Seek it, find it, because it does exist.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
according to this guy hell is approximatly 3700 miles straight down.....according to bill wiese it's in the center of the earth and he's been there ...

i've listened to the CD/mp3 the title is (23 minutes in hell).... i dont think he could have been there much more than 23 min. by the description of this place...his story is very scary here's the link........

www.freecdtracts.com...

Generally I'm undecided on the afterlife (if there is one...) and normally I would believe things like this but the fact that it is on an evangelical website makes it seem like it's just a tool to scare the masses into accepting Christianity.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Is it bad if you are Catholic and listen to Black Metal and Satanic Metal b/c thats what I do. I hate religious rock and like the death and destruction stuff.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Is it bad if you are Catholic and listen to Black Metal and Satanic Metal b/c thats what I do. I hate religious rock and like the death and destruction stuff.

I cannot speak specifically for Catholicism, but can for Christianity. Keep in mind, this is my view, not Biblical doctrine. Ten or more years ago, "good Christian music" seemed to be a foreign phrase. These days they have all genres with good bands in all of them: Metal, Techno, Alternative, etc. Maybe go to myspace.com (or other search engines) and search for Christian Metal? Or, some others:

www.metalforjesus.org...

www.christianmetal.com...

Instead of abandoning your love of music, how about expanding it to include a few more Christian bands? I have both secular and Christian music tastes, but to be quite frank, it's the Christian bands that really have the heart that lifts up mine as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That will be hard getting away from all the black clothes and the lyrics I like.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
That will be hard getting away from all the black clothes and the lyrics I like.

Wha? Cancel black clothes? No way. I still wear black, spiked collar and wristband. I wear a cross, but otherwise very similar to the "before" me (the big change was on the inside
). As far as lyrics, I think as long as they're not worshipping the devil or another god, there isn't really a conflict with your worship with God. Perspective is key, though I have to say I don't much care for hearing whole CD's of how angry a person is and how much life sucks in music anymore. It gets old after a while. A bit of hope and celebration is fun to throw into the mix. Being human isn't just one emotion.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
hey saint4god what christian groups do you listen too???

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join