It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

the actual dates significance

Or that could be a bunch of salami and we're all riding camels to work everyday...

So what happens if your "numerology" is proven wrong...AGAIN?...Dust it off and try again?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Did anybody consider if this west coast thing was a lie to mislead people, you know there is bombs but maybe it is somewhere else? Just came to me, don't know why.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Did anybody consider if this west coast thing was a lie to mislead people, you know there is bombs but maybe it is somewhere else? Just came to me, don't know why.

I would consider that, but I don't feel that it would be in the US, specifically because security is tight as nails, the only way anything can get within a 100 mile radius of us is to get past our AA systems, and EWS.

Come by air, sat hits you, radar hits you, come by sea, sonar hits you, come by passenger, we get you at the gates bubba.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
but I thought this was going to be an attack created by the US government like how they did in 9/11 so there really is no way in preventing it right?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Look folks, I hate to say this, but I find that a load of BS that the government one day decided to wreck their economy and put themselves in deeper debt. Even if that's true, they don't gain anything out of blasting their own cities. No one ever said they were smart, but they aren't this retarded.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I kind of agreee with Shugo here. why contaminate the land when something small yet large enough to scare and instill fear will do just fine.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Technically if you come by passenger and you get caught at the gates you can still detonate and kill thousands of people. Even though airports are generally far from really populated areas, the radiation is still spread around and if you don't die now you will in 10-20 years.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
After reading this all week I agree with Shugo (a couple of posts above).

I guess we'll all know for sure in the next 24 hours.......
We'll either be glued to the TV and saying "I told you so"
OR
We'll be back on this board saying "I told you it was just a dumb hoax".

Are we on candid camera? Should we all smile?

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Cabinack]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Cabinak is right...the only thing we can do now is wait

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Look folks, I hate to say this, but I find that a load of BS that the government one day decided to wreck their economy and put themselves in deeper debt. Even if that's true, they don't gain anything out of blasting their own cities. No one ever said they were smart, but they aren't this retarded.

I don't think that the US trade-deficit (currently $8,283,057,072,976.57) can ever be repaid...how many stories are there of bankrupted home-owners who torch the house to claim on the insurance? Why not try the same idea on a vastly grander, national scale?

... security is tight as nails, the only way anything can get within a 100 mile radius of us is to get past our AA systems, and EWS. Come by air, sat hits you, radar hits you, come by sea, sonar hits you, come by passenger, we get you at the gates bubba.

There have been many posts on this thread that are thinking 'inside the box', implying a direct attack from a nation/group outside the US...There are many nuclear power stations located down the East coast within 'contamination range' of major cities (US nuclear power-stations) It would take only one reactor to be sabotaged and fail to create a catastrophic situation (remember Chernobyl?)

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The government does not have an economy, Shugo. The government is full of rich bastards who have offshore accounts. The politicans pay little in personal taxes and hide most of their wealth via well-paid accountants.

The citizens of the US have an economy, and they have a national debt, which they will be made responsible for soon, I believe. Hiding the M3 money supply figure can only destroy the dollar versus the Euro, combined with the Euro bourse market for oil which is coming. It is the government, as you call it, that is SCREWING Americans.

I think the debt may be monetized this year. The new fed chairman has a fetish for printing Federal Reserve Notes, combined with removing the transparency of those FRNs via hiding the M3 figures, well, it's not going to be pretty. If you can't see how many dollars are out there, why would you trust the currency?

[EDIT]

I figured I'd post this graphic here. Do you notice a trend in this graph? Seems like a convenient method to arrange for all these securities to be dumped at some sudden moment, eh? Notice how the banks used to own a lot of the debt but they've systematically reduced that amount to nil.

I found this graph on the link below, which makes for good reading. I'd known about the M3 issue, but this report really drew a lot of threads together for me.

March 20-26, 2006: Iran/USA - Release of global world crisis

[from the report above... europe2020 has quite a resume on their website, tho they've only been around for a few years. Seems like some big brains are seeing the US is headed for economic woes.]

EUROPE 2020 ALARM / Global Systemic Rupture
March 20-26, 2006:
Iran/USA - Release of global world crisis
The Laboratoire européen d’Anticipation Politique Europe 2020 (LEAP/E2020) now estimates to over 80% the probability that the week of March 20-26, 2006 will be the beginning of the most significant political crisis the world has known since the Fall of the Iron Curtain in 1989, together with an economic and financial crisis of a scope comparable with that of 1929. This last week of March 2006 will be the turning-point of a number of critical developments, resulting in an acceleration of all the factors leading to a major crisis, disregard any American or Israeli military intervention against Iran. In case such an intervention is conducted, the probability of a major crisis to start rises up to 100%, according to LEAP/E2020.

Well, all I can hope is that each American has spent the last few years losing their love of material goods and their attachment to this life, because I think these men who are administrating our country truly do have a death wish for the US.

Really now, if we hadn't heard from birdie, would 2006 be any different?

We've made whatever bed we are about to sleep in. Even if it ends up being another normal holocaust-free weekend with our American National Guard on the other side of the globe, in the middle of a giant crap-sandwich.

Was the Iraq war supposed to cause civil war there? Cause that's what's them boys got used for. Have you watched the Juba-sniper video and seen how the camera pivots on a turret? It's a robot-sniper in some of those shots. A robot sniping platform with built in video camera is not used by insurgents, but Israel. That's who's dropping the sniped soldiers and marines. Why do you think they may be sacrificing the US? We are their bee-yotch, is my point.

Well, that's my attempt at a soliloquy for 2006 as a whole. Maybe not this weekend, but before Christmas, things will begin to suck. Hard.

Let the ball roll.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
"Seems like a convenient method to arrange for all these securities to be dumped at some sudden moment, eh?"

you mean like....the moment american cities get nuked? each city is good for a good 2-3 trillion dollars worth of damage. the entire economy would implode- insurance industry, banking industry, equities markets,
then everything goes downhill from there

almost forgot the bird flu epidemic.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by victor was right]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

[/quote

Nothing to gain I think I rean that their is alot of missing or unacounted for money Posabile going to black ops]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I told this whole thing to my boss at work today (she dosen't get on the internet)...and told her that on monday we'll both laugh about this as a hoax, or be really creeped out by what I can find on the 'net...

Personally, I think that the current administration has everything to gain--and little to loose with a "terrorist" strike against the USA. Sure, it *could* be seen as a failure by the Bush administration to really protect American's...

BUT most Americans are so calloused by the Iraq ordeal, 9/11, and the other horrific events as of late, that they almost have to up the ante by making the attack bigger/badder than anything previously seen.

So, people would be less likley to blame Bush for not protecting, but instead rush to him in fear and allow martial law to take effect.

This in turn could lead to a civil war with a small minority of freedom-fighters resisting the Federal crackdown.

This could also lead to the chipping of US citizens.

Has everyone forgotten about the "Real ID" program? We are to all have standardized, national ID cards starting in '07. Rumors abound that it will contain some kind of RFID technology. This might be a warmup for future implants...getting us "accoustomed".

The way I see it, we let 9/11 happen, and tried to quell the questioning public with the 9/11 commission. Most people are sheep...and still belive the government is looking out for the best interest...especially the baby boomer generation.

So it seems only fit that certain intel agents might be ordered to focus their work elsewhere, meanwhille allowing for a breach of nat'l security to happen...thus leading to an inquerry, which will drag on and on and loose public interest in the end....and basically say we #ed oursevles over by "not paying attention"....lol, it's so easy to just forcibly turn a blind eye and not even have to do anything oursevles. Think about it.

The easiest and most logical explaination is usually the prevailant one.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Most people are sheep...and still belive the government is looking out for the best interest...ESPECIALLY THE BABY BOOMER GENERATION.

Of course, the government protected them for years from the evil communists so they feel that they have a debt in believing all the government is saying. Because now again, the government protect people from terrorists as they did with the communists. So they were protecting people so why wouldn't they protect us today?

Am I right?

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Come by air, sat hits you, radar hits you, come by sea, sonar hits you, come by passenger, we get you at the gates bubba.

No offense but that's just stupid. Drugs are smuggled in very easily. And then let’s consider immigrants. For example if I wanted to I could happily (and legally) enter your country on holiday. If I had a decent knowledge of chemistry (which I do) then I could happily knock up a batch of RDX or something even more powerful and then do some truly horrible terrorist attacks. Obviously I wouldn't but if I so desired this would be remarkably easy. People don't realize how easy it is to gain access to explosives or the chemicals needed to make them.

Complacency is a very stupid thing. Don’t rely on the government more than you need to.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
BACK ON TRACK:

Some prostitute said something and some sort of attack is going to happen this weekend: March 11, 2006 or March 12, 2006.

Lets's stick with the original posters topic.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabinack
Lets's stick with the original posters topic.

That's what we're doing. Try to contribute something.

I thought this link was interesting. Less than a month ago, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff tells all soldiers that the moral question for WMD use rests on their heads:

www.antiwar.com...

3/10/06
Gen. Pace to Troops: Don't Nuke Iran
Illegal, immoral orders should be disobeyed

by Jorge Hirsch

At the luncheon of the National Press Club on Feb. 17, 2006, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Peter Pace, was asked by his interviewer, John Donnelly: "Should people in the U.S. military disobey orders that they believe are illegal?" Pace's response:

"It is the absolute responsibility of everybody in uniform to disobey an order that is either illegal or immoral."

Also being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

...Isn't this odd? I seem to recall an ATS member who posted about how Deterrence Theory was a fraud and how really it's the chain of command and control which makes MAD a bogus theory. Who was that user... Hmmm... Now let me think...

Isn't this idea in direct contrast to what we know about missilleers and the job they're asked to do?

Aren't they supposed to turn the key when told?

Are we seeing them being prepped for the blame from a retaliation strike? "Oh, the US would never nuke Iran, it was those evil Americans who wanted to cause evil. The REAL US military would not ever do anything like that."

So tell me now how they are going to get the next generation of key-turners if the responsibility for determining when to turn the key rests on their heads? Who'd volunteer? Oh wait, there is no next generation of key-turners.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have been following this thread from the beginning and i dont know what will happen. The only thing we can do is wait, and hope that this doesnt happen.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigx01

Originally posted by 0951
I've not seen this report posted here yet, so in the spirit of objective and balanced reporting, here it is.

The BBC carried this today (10th March 2006)

President George W Bush says the stand-off with Iran presents a "grave national security concern" for the US.

It is essential to resolve these issues diplomatically and "to deal with these threats today", Mr Bush said.

Note that the statement mentions 'today'.

Source

what was he supposed to say tomorrow? next week? a month from now?

please the sosus net in the pacific and atlantic has been known for nearly 20 years now. you can scratch your butt in the water with out the navy hearing about it. it's laughable that a sub can come into us waters with out the navy knowing about it or following it. i've often wondered when we are out in the puget sound if there's a sub under us. after all you don't have to go very far to be in international waters.

so if they turn their sub suddenly do you call it a 'crazy habib' instead of 'crazy ivan'

lets not forget how close diego garcia is to iran also

and all the b52's based there

[edit on 10-3-2006 by bigx01]

You've got to be #ing joking me. Did you not read the 500 other posts regarding this???!! HOLY CRAP READ THE DAMN THREAD BEFORE YOU POST. Ignorant damn....

[edit on 3/10/2006 by tHeJwAy13]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join