posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Caligulas
1.there's the NWO who wish to control the world by ignating a WW3 between arabs and jews,according to the Protocols of Zion and the timetable set in
1775 by Albert Pike,who was "misunderstood"
2.there's a military alliance between Russia,China,India and Iran,sympathized by Brazil,South Africa and Syria;this alliance is aimed at preventing
the NWO plan and America's oil control in the Middle East
3.in the 20th of March 2006,the New Persian Year begins:
4.Israeli elections:28 th of March;an unknown party,Kadima may gain the majority of seets in the Knesset,over the "big two":Labor Party and the
conservative party (sorry for the name) UNLESS something happens
5.EU:rapidly incorporating new nations,it threatens the USA domination in the political world arena
6.China,Brazil,the African Union,Russia,with its large military,ASEAN
7.us and our technology
8.China owns 800 bln $ out of 13 trl$ unofficial US total foreign debt;the world market is 4 bln $/day,so if all these bonds are sold on one
1. Protocols of Zion are not real.
2. If there were a NWO, the club would include all the world leaders with any clout on the planet as they would need the muscle provided by nations
such as Russia, China etc. Imagine trying to take over the world and not having all those people and nukes on your team.
3. time will tell if they are crazy enough to actually test a nuke after saying they aren't trying to build one.
4. kadima is hardly unknown. Sharon founded the party and he was running the show at the time.
5. agreed that the rapid growth of the eu can give them more power but it can also be a major stumbling block as they all try and assimilate into one
economic group. seeing as some of the founding members are staunch allies of the US, don't expect to see too much fighting with the us over trade
issues in the near future.
6. this is the same as 2 no? see above for response
7. US and our tech is what makes us hard to catch in many arenas. sadly, our leadership is doing everything in their power to destroy us internally
while allowing the world to see us as violent aggressors on many fronts.
8. if all those bonds are sold on one day you'd have supply and demand issues that would not fare well for china either thereby keeping them from