It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is the most paranoid weekend I have ever had. ....

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Did anybody consider if this west coast thing was a lie to mislead people, you know there is bombs but maybe it is somewhere else? Just came to me, don't know why.

I would consider that, but I don't feel that it would be in the US, specifically because security is tight as nails, the only way anything can get within a 100 mile radius of us is to get past our AA systems, and EWS.

Come by air, sat hits you, radar hits you, come by sea, sonar hits you, come by passenger, we get you at the gates bubba.

Ah, but come by cargo/container ship sealed in a water-tight package welded to the under side of the ship's keel before the ship left its home port, and you could slip even a huge nuke right into any port in the world.

If you can get the nuke, getting it into a harbor anywhere in the world would only require a scuba team with underwater construction experience (say like you'd find in any oil exporting nation?).

If you have the "cooperation" of the ship's home port authorities (did some one say...DP/Dubai?) you wouldn't even need re-breathing gear to eleminate the scuba tank bubbles while the team attached the "package" to the ship's hull!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xerophious

I second that! Vulnerable month for me.

More noise made on March 10th by purported "Al-Qaeda Undercover Soldier, U.S.A" about two operations happening eventually.
memri.org...

Sandra Day O'Connor made a speech thursday night, this week, at georgetown university.

www.dailykos.com...

...she closed by saying (paraphrase) that it takes a long time to become a dictatorship but better to stop the slide at the beginning than the end.

Past Bush quotes who is the President
"You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier." Describing what it's like to be governor of Texas.(Governing Magazine 7/98)
-- From Paul Begala's "Is Our Children Learning?"

"I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don't agree with each other, but that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator," Bush joked.
-- CNN.com, December 18, 2000

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it, " [Bush] said.
-- Business Week, July 30, 2001

I don't know exactly how it's going to go down, but do think it will be noticable this year (at least to conspiracy people/this website). I am not sure about tomorrow. This week was so sudden. But can't you feel the temperature rising lately? With multiple things coming out of the woodwork I can't help but notice and I try not to assume things, just watch and share. Wouldn't Nasa have known about the thing they revealed this week for awhile? We hear about it this week! Bird flu has been flying around for some time. Captain May and Texas City. Prepping for something down the road? Things are starting to 'roll' to me. Of course my filter of perception is not spotless.

No Fear, just have a goodnight people.

[edit on 3-11-06 by pacman]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Never trust a hooker, "You sure you don't have anything? Yeah baby throw away that condom, ok." The high class hooker is most likely a low class nerd, tomorrow will come and pass just like all the other times.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
here in south africa its 11.26am on saturday - like others I'm keeping a partly cynical, partly cautious eye out, through this weekend - just.. 'in case'

(It doesnt help matters that I have a loved one currently in Austin, Tx at the moment, ahead of a return to the East Coast on sunday, dammit

Hate it when gentle paranoia overlaps with real live individuals one cares about.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparkyloveandlight

Proof and Information | Submit your comment | Members Only Access

"This is very important and involves some sort of explosion in New York City very soon. There are 2 shipping containers that will arrive in a United States port on March 10th, 2006. I highly recommend all shipping containers arriving in the US on this date be opened and checked. Also look for the numbers 0 1 and 4 on the container and some sort of large star. The US NSA will also overhear the words "the fat baby has departed" while listening to overseas phone call. And if your with the NSA, I suggest you fully investigate this."

This is an excerpt from a daily email i recieve from Brians Predictions.com
I thought there could be some relation to this story. What do you all think?
its a bit uncanny that two people completely independent mention similar stories.

Peace

Hi, I was gonna post this info too, because I also get Brian's daily email predictions. I also have this prediction from him from a week or so ago

DD3122

Says "Russia helps Iran install the final part of the RAM missile warhead, this maybe related to this remote viewing.

Brian's Predictions can be found here:- www.briansprediction.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Ahem.....7:45am in the East Cost on Saturday.

Nothing.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
GLP banned me. I got post happy. Someone do me a favor and tell those guys that I love em!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ahem.....7:45am in the East Cost on Saturday.

Nothing.

6:04 am on the west coast. all's quiet on the western front

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's 9:24am in the heartland and everything is normal as well.

[edit on 3-11-06 by pacman]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I suppose this is going to be another beautiful day of the year 2006...nothing more

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
7:30 PT On the west coast...... Still nothing.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
March 11 has bad vives to me, anyway. I dont know why, i felt this way before i read about this lady of the evening.

Should something happen, does anyone here have the brass to go out and demand the truth???

I have a tendency to think i'll go nuts and go downtown Hyannis and make my voice be heard.

In a peaceful manner, of course.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
there's something inherently wrong with the title of this thread.

High CLASS hooker

high priced hooker perhaps but, last I checked, hookers, no matter how much they charged, were still hookers and not high class.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I know I have plans for it. If something DOES happen, I will sure as hell put the truth out there. Even if I die trying.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Use that energy and do something nice for a stranger. How bout' that!

Treat every day as if it is your last and find your presence in the present.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacman

I second that!

You guys can only be as paranoid as people want you to be, if you're going to let someone intimidate you on something that is possible, but isn't likely this is what happens. There's more of a potential to the factor that aliens will come destroy us in the next 24 hours because I said so. *right*

As far as the person who states the US doesn't have an economy, well not anymore now does it? We lost that out back in 2001 didn't we? Now we're seeing tax cuts eh? Are you trying to say we don't have anything that makes us money? Well apparently not if we have a debt as big as we do right?

Black Projects? How do they exactly get funded by the government? The military, and AGENCIES are the ones who fund the Black Operations. When you look at competitions such as the F-22 and F-23, they get a grant, if they go beyond that grant, guess who's expense it's to?

As far as the one who's slinging about DR and ignorance, use your skull. a sonar pass and radar belt would catch anything going across them, why? Iran doesn't have the ability to perform an attack without being caught first, under the guard they're on. Don't make me laugh.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Aliens are comming to destroy us in the next 24 hours?!?! When will it end?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Aliens are comming to destroy us in the next 24 hours?!?! When will it end?!?!?!
They will come like thieves in the night....Get your foil hats ready. We're done for.

If they did come, it would be to save us not get rid of us.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think the nordics should transport all deserving people off this forsakened, eternaly damned rock. What do you think?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join