It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
With the understanding of the naval standown, I am already thinking this is more chance of a hoax (or stalled attempt) than any danger...

It would be realistic however to think that IF a major leak ever occured, it would most likely be from a source such as this...

the MKultra hypno thing is freaky though... howd they know dat?
(or was it a damage control effort by the resident "ghost")

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Check out the protesters sign. The article was on February 5th, 2006. I realize what happened on the same date as the Madrid bombings, but then your not reading the whole sign.

I look at how all of us are connected in some unforeseen way, kinda like the butterfly effect. Or when someone would discover something (invent) on one side of the world in olden times and then another person on the other side of the world would come up with the exact same thing. Anyway, that's part of my beliefs and I will move on.

What if part of the truth was staring us down, as if our world collective individual consciousness was logging on to each of our unconsciousness until it would become conscious/aware, in the eye of the beholder? I said part of the truth, by the way, because each individuals whole truth is not absolute and not every one does tap into becoming aware, even me at some times. I look at this as another possible sign or could be just a coincidence.

A month ago at a protest on the other side of the world from me, came this date to other people. Yes it could be a numerologist lover and just counted the way he thought the illuminati/big dogs/elite/whatever you call'em, would possibly do with dates and chaos. All this is not really important for the moment.

If tomorrow, 3-11-06, is one real deal, then more people are aware of the fiendish plotters garden. It has been exposed and will be more exposed if it really happens. Checkmate. But is it really?

They might not care that the majority (better % than them) are aware. They might feel they don't care. They are in position to hold their position. Technology-wise, spirit readyness, and premeditativeness, are some advantages in their war against us. But I don't care. We have the unforseen factor that you can't really explain to anyone else, you have to go through your own unique way about it. With His help. It comes from within. This is what darkness can't comprehend and partly why it appears frustrated not knowing the truth.

Without preaching, I'll say this to you. The spirit will prevail. Light gives to itself unexaustingly. Darkness takes what it can and will extinguish/consume itself when The Truth is learned. In extremes it is selfish and selfless. Ok... I'm done philosophising or whatever you want to call it, but I hope you get my gist about the protester sign and quite possibly, those ones claiming rule to the world in their own ignorance, think they are nestled safely in their seat of power. Take the protocols which was a forgery, but there was once an original which took creative serious thinking. The thinking (idea) has moved to applying stages and I know some do see it. And I will not get into stereotypes and say this or that. It is just people plotting, not a race or certain group that is recognizable in the mainstream train of thought. It says basically, when they have come where they cannot be overtaken (by their measure), they will push forth out in the open and we will know their truth. Force their truth on us. Unbeknownst to them, there is higher truth than they see. They had to pop in a big ol' bag of we know the truth and we're going to take the reigns on that. Go with what they got. And they don't 'got' the whole Truth because they pushed forward with their head and lost listening to foundation of the heart. If I could be an ice cube, they are not my ice tray. They never molded me the way another could.

If tomorrow happens I'm all for it. Would love to go on with life as usual, and the next day, and the next one. Able to still have time, undisturbed, to blossom under the light. But if for some reason, it is a dark day. Remember that life is a heartbeat with it's ups and downs; that is lifebeat. Gold cannot be purified without fire (inventing strength; build genuine character)
and have No fear. Fear is with the others. They know not what they do. Stand up for what IS. Recognize it, get to know it.

The choice is yours alone and it won't always be a neutral environment to relish in. So be at the watchtower, be prepared. Even if you realize this after the beginning of the end, it won't be too late. Some think there's an end. For some there is no end.

P.S. I would love to post the picture in the link here, but i think it is copyrighted. If it is not, can someone post that people picture?

[edit on 3-10-06 by pacman]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too worried about the size of March 11s article in Wikipedia.

Just look how much stuff happened on my birthday- and all of this is just for last year- one 24 hour period.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Just look how much stuff happened on my birthday- and all of this is just for last year- one 24 hour period.

Damn...

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Xerophious]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sometimes you can pick things out of what go's on on the Idiot box.

Cnn: Ports

You decide.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So ... what happens on Sunday then, when nothing has happened ?

Will it all have been a hoax, or will it have been for real, but deflected because our little bridie sung too loudly ?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The idiot box must be taken into consideration. We can monitor what kind of fairy tales they are telling everyone. If watched enough, we can anticipate how these fairytales turn out. Soo far the hipe is about the Port deals and Iran's Nuclear brik-a-brak.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
it seems every month before the 11th there are stories that come out predicting something will happen. this story is interesting though because it is not uncommon for politicians to blab about things to hookers. someone else also brought up how NORAD was down on 9/11 and now this week the navy has grounded its jets. i'm sure this will become the biggest thread ever if it happens.

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
With the understanding of the naval standown, I am already thinking this is more chance of a hoax (or stalled attempt) than any danger...

It would be realistic however to think that IF a major leak ever occured, it would most likely be from a source such as this...

the MKultra hypno thing is freaky though... howd they know dat?
(or was it a damage control effort by the resident "ghost")

Once more for those who can't pay attention!

Originally posted by darkelf
Safety stand downs are not uncommon. Many squadrons will have one after an incident (crash, maintenance problem, etc.) Navywide stand downs are also not uncommon. Actually, cutting out 1/2 day's worth of flights can save the Navy an enormous amount of money.

As was stated before, only non-deployed squadrons will be participating in the Navywide stand down. Which means that all stateside squadrons will be involved for half of the normal workday. By noon Friday, most squadrons will resume business as usual. No need to worry.

The Navy safety stand down is over on the east coat and will soon be over on the west coast. It's business as usual. There is NO stand down scheduled for tomorrow! That is all.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Maybe we won't see the attack until the last minute anyway, as it'll be obscured by an interstellar dust-cloud.
Anyone's GPSr gone a bit vague yet ... oh, hang on tho, haven't we done that one already ?

This kinda reminds me of this thread from, oh, no more than 6 or seven weeks ago, concerning the attacks on the 23rd of January 2006, that err, didn't seem to take place. I see SF gets a mention in that thread too ...

Maybe just got the dates a bit wrong - as you do ...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
And doesn't March seem really loaded.
- Israel waits to decide on striking Iran until after their March elections.
- IAEA convenes at the end of March to decide what to do about Iran.
- Iran wants to switch to the Euro at the end of March.
- Hooker says west coast attacked in March.
There were some other interesting things also happening in March, but now I'm drawing a blank.

The Israel ultimatum expired on the 1st of March,the official one.Unofficially,we only have the Boston Globe interview,some months ago,who stated that the Israeli air force will strike Iran BEFORE 28th of March,the election date,because no one wants to lose elections and immediately after ,the party in power to launch this attack and remain forever in leadership.
US stated clearly,through the voice of the UN ambassador,,that it will not wait for the diplomatic process to complete.
Iran ,as far as I know,wants to open the euro-oil bourse this month.
I believe the hooker,my limited experience with them shows that simple women are more trustworhty than intelligent ones.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
OK everyone tomorrow we'll all know whether it happens or not. Is this suspenseful or what
There could be nuclear bombs waiting to go off in a matter of hours......*X-Files music playing*

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
Iranian subs?? The only things that they have are some old diesel boats! And they have no boomers, so they can't launch anything. How are they going to deploy these nukes, throw them from the conning tower and run like buggery?
This sounds like a story based on a very large amount of wishful thinking and a very small amount of fact.

Well..I have a vision,it seems blurry,but wait!
I see terorrists ,supported by Iran,infiltrating american nuclear subs at a port sold to the Dubai enterpreise;they have plastic knives and hijack one sub,launch 2 missiles after which the brave American sailors engage them in heavy fight and manage to sink the sub...no debris is left ,due to explosions.
I see pres Bush crying on TV,i see Condi swearing revenge and i see Cheney calmly presenting evidences against Iran...massive demonstrations,Iran retaliates in advance against Israel,Israel sends its flying force,Russia and China taking sides,India speaks about peace while deploying its flying armada ;then I see China speaking about the unification of human kind and calmly invading Europe and USA;my vision ends here

loq

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i shure hope this dusent go down...
im here up in l.a. and i got alot important things to do tomorow.
so yah... hahaha i doubt this will happen.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've not seen this report posted here yet, so in the spirit of objective and balanced reporting, here it is.

The BBC carried this today (10th March 2006)

President George W Bush says the stand-off with Iran presents a "grave national security concern" for the US.

It is essential to resolve these issues diplomatically and "to deal with these threats today", Mr Bush said.

Note that the statement mentions 'today'.

Source

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Listen, folks,

This wont happen thanks to the hooker. The story is out and the date will have to be changed. Seriously.

There should be more hookers....err...high price call girls! I never did like the low priced ones.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0951
I've not seen this report posted here yet, so in the spirit of objective and balanced reporting, here it is.

The BBC carried this today (10th March 2006)

President George W Bush says the stand-off with Iran presents a "grave national security concern" for the US.

It is essential to resolve these issues diplomatically and "to deal with these threats today", Mr Bush said.

Note that the statement mentions 'today'.

Source

what was he supposed to say tomorrow? next week? a month from now?

please the sosus net in the pacific and atlantic has been known for nearly 20 years now. you can scratch your butt in the water with out the navy hearing about it. it's laughable that a sub can come into us waters with out the navy knowing about it or following it. i've often wondered when we are out in the puget sound if there's a sub under us. after all you don't have to go very far to be in international waters.

so if they turn their sub suddenly do you call it a 'crazy habib' instead of 'crazy ivan'

lets not forget how close diego garcia is to iran also

and all the b52's based there

[edit on 10-3-2006 by bigx01]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well,after reading for 2-3 hours,let me tell you something:
9/11 happened at 9 am
3/11 /04 happened at 3 pm
3/11/06 will happen ,probably at 3 am(70% probability) or 3 pm

I studied numerology as a hobby: 9+11+01= 21 ;2+1=3 the number og holy or unholy trinity(remember the two triangles which forms the Israeli state symbol?;they represent spiritual and material being)
3+11+4= 18;18 =6+6+6 or 9 ;6 is the number of creation and destruction,also "remember this:the number of the beast is the number of a man :6 hundred 6 score and 6" ;9 is the number of spirituality,good or evil,and 3 I explained it
3+11+6= 20 ;2 is the number of duality /right/wrong; 10 is the number of perfection;material or spiritual
also,18,20,21 are holy Jewish numbers
I dont want to go further,but there are 2 years difference between 04 and 06 and 4.5 years between 9/11 and tommorow;also aprox.6.5 years diff between the total solar eclipse of 8/11/1999 and tommorow;7*12= 84- 5=79 ;7+9 =16;the number of twice 8(number of spiritual and material work) or 7 ,the number of time,anyway ,its a powerfull date
Read the book of revelation for more:
"the beast had 7 heads and 10 horns;those heads are 7 empires ;5 have fallen (7 great powers;remain 2:USA and USSR) ,one has not yet arrived and when it will,little time will remain(USA) ,and the eight is the Beats itself and comes from the number of 7(Masonry) "
"The beast had power for one time,two times and one half of a time";these times are aprox 2 years each: prep for war :eclipse-9/11
war:9/11/01-9/11/05
cataclisme:-9/11/06
so we are at the middle of the cataclism period

You have to think big: one day before 9/11 the whole Twins building was sold for merely 100 mln $ to an individual who gained 7 bln $ from the insurance companies;they will not warn the stock market,but will gain more from things like this and of course,from the gains of the war industry and the exploitation of conquered countries.The price of gold already soared to inimaginable hights.

If this thing happens tommorow you will do good to take offensive action immediately against your own treachorous government and not lame yourself on the net;actually it is said :"and it was silence in the skies for half an hour" ;one day of God=one year for Man;so one half hour =15 days)(in the ancient times,one had 12 hours,not 24)
Keep your eyes opened

and yes,the iranians do have shahab-4 and Shahab-5 missiles,the specs for these missiles are posted on the net:link to the iranian forum
for those lazy people,here's an excerpt:

Shahab 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Details

Payload (kg)100-500
700-1,000
Range (km)3,500-4,300 (2-stages)
4,000-4,300 (3-stages)
CEP (m)unknown
Diam. (m)2.2/1.3
Height (m)32
L. W. (kg)80-85,000
Thrust (Kg f)Effective: 30,432 per chamber
Actual: 31,260 per chamber
or
Effective: 104,204
Actual: 170,040
Burn time (sec.)

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Numerology is all it is...numbers...you guys are believing a street hooker over an intelligence agency who everyone hates. This is quite an amazing sight IMO.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
9/11/01: "the spiritual struggle of one-self";9 is the number of spirituality.11 is the opposition between total good/total evil;1 is the number of one good/one evil(aka God vs Satan)
3/11/04: "the trinity-perfection struggle of materialism" 4 is the number of perfect material work/accomplisments
3/11/06 "the trinity-perfect struggle of creation/destruction" 6 is the number of creation/destruction
9/11/06 "the spiritual struggle of creation/destruction"
that's the apex those spiritual people are aiming at

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Iranian subs? Not a chance. Our hunter killer subs would be following them everywhere they go. And if they got near the US and so much as flushed a toilet....
BOOOOM!!!!!lol
but even if it does happen(the attack itself) i wonder how the US will react, im sure it will start a war but i wonder if it will be a dirty war with nukes and chem. and stuff like that........lets just hope that hooker was doped up lol

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join