It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
she says she has slept with senators and even bill clinton. supposedly this will be similar to 9/11 because the nukes will come on "iranian" subs. a way to get the country to back another war just like iraq and afganistan. i'm not too sure i believe this to be true, but i might spend the weekend in lake tahoe just to be safe...

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Diplomat]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, is there a link somewhere to this story or is this something you know firsthand?

It would help to know.

mg

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yeah i wouldn't put too much worry into this. Seriously, i'm sure shes not the only hooker who's slept with Clinton and crew...I guess I can't look at it the same way as you though because I wouldn't be affected by it on the off-chance it were true. Well keep me posted lemme know what happens

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Interesting....if we could back this up with another source, then I'd probably be concerned.

Honestly, I wouldn't be suprised to see this happen, horrified but not surprised.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imspicy
Interesting....if we could back this up with another source, then I'd probably be concerned.

Honestly, I wouldn't be suprised to see this happen, horrified but not surprised.

I wouldn't be overly concerned, there is a large thread on this on godlikeproductions, which appears to be where the story broke. The usual 18+ pages of uneducated ramblings mixed with a few intelligent posts (and yet I still find myself looking )Of course it's easy for me to say not to worry, I live on the east coast.

Link

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
THis is a stupid BTS thread if I ever seen one.

Is there any credible source to find this out.. hell even Rense.com will do at this point.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
IF an attack should happen to be a reality, it would not be nuclear~~

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well, in an effort to verify this thread, does anybody know what Bill Clinton's schedule is for this weekend? If he's not on the West Coast, that's a start. If he "suddenly" cancelled a visit to the West coast, then I might smell, well, I'll pretend it's smoke but it still smells like ....

What good is a thread like this other than to spread idle speculation. If it's a dream or prophecy, that's one thing. If it's from a "source" who "slept" with senators and politicos like Clinton, then how about a link?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Maybe she messed up with the march 11 2004 bombing in Madrid? Or this is possible at let say... 5%... because Bush wants to nuke Iran,he created 9/11 so why not another 9/11, the significance of the dates, march 11 2004, march 11 2006. Also that would ``prove`` unlike Iraq that Iran have nuclear weapons and Bush would go up in the polls. No?

Sure if we would be able to verify the agenda of all the important people during this week-end... like the Cheney, Bush, Rize, Clinton, ect...

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
how would the us defend itself against sub attacks? someone should find out if there are any military sub 'exercises' or stand-downs going on this weekend. if there is, perhaps you should start worrying!

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Maybe she got confused in the height of things: Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Or maybe this is a load of bull and deserves to be in BTS.

Hopefully high class hookers can one day tell me what shares to invest in ahead of time... hmm... doubt my fiance' will agree to it tho

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Imagine this is true, well if it did happen then thats the end of IRAN instantly, any nuke that goes of in the world any were in Europe, Australia, or USA, and Iran will be nuked back for supporting terrorism even if it was not them that did it, it would also signal an end to the Allies being Mr.nice guys with friendly weapons, we would start deploying bio, chem and mini nukes on suspected terrorist hiding spots and country's that supported terrorism better duck and cover cause i see mushrooms.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by blobby]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ok then i'll post a prophecy without any source or link to back it up, infact i made this one all by myself.

its not saturday and it wont be nukes either,
the date will be sunday the 12th of march 06, 12/3/06,
the attacks will take place at churches on the sabbath,

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Oh oh, now this i would take seriously..... Who else but a ho knows better? That pillow talk....:shk:

This Saturday??? Well, obviously we will keep our eyes on it. She knows something we dont and to be honest, this would be the only thing that would bring this country together....

It certainly wouldnt bring me closer to the government.
But hey, it would work with the majority of the population. Whats a few dead in order to reach this goal? I beleive her.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Thats a funny way for something to turn up. But there might be a few hookers out there that might actually know something.

Anyway, here is an overdue bible code that deals with the same thing.
Most for Los Angeles were tagged for 2005, but this one is for both 2005 and 2006. Of course the date is in hebrew of course. Its an older code and was found maybe in 2004. The only thing really different about this and the others when compared to the hooker's story, is that its a chinese sub shooting a nuke at the west coast.

www.exodus2006.com...

T'would be mighty curious, if the chinese were contracted out to do this not by the Iranians, but by the US of course. But it would be blamed on the Iranians.

www.exodus2006.com...

And doesn't March seem really loaded.
- Israel waits to decide on striking Iran until after their March elections.
- IAEA convenes at the end of March to decide what to do about Iran.
- Iran wants to switch to the Euro at the end of March.
- Hooker says west coast attacked in March.
There were some other interesting things also happening in March, but now I'm drawing a blank.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
oh no.
I work in san francisco on friday nite-sat morn. then i go home to oakland. What am i going to do?? I belive that a terrorist attack is coming we can't stop all of them. but am i going to worry about it? no way i'm going about doing what i need to do. aware but not scared.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Maybe Diplomat can provide a link to the hooker.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Iranian subs? Not a chance. Our hunter killer subs would be following them everywhere they go. And if they got near the US and so much as flushed a toilet....

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Iranian subs? Not a chance. Our hunter killer subs would be following them everywhere they go. And if they got near the US and so much as flushed a toilet....

Dude, we have been surprised before. We are not invincible.

I also don't believe the story, but anything can happen.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Iranian subs?? The only things that they have are some old diesel boats! And they have no boomers, so they can't launch anything. How are they going to deploy these nukes, throw them from the conning tower and run like buggery?
This sounds like a story based on a very large amount of wishful thinking and a very small amount of fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join