It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by SickDesign
There is no other places on the net that I could find to verify this story. I'm sure a high class hooker that sleeps with the countries top elite could find some other way of warning the world aside from GLP!

If it's something real, it's quite normal that you don't find any other places on the net! If someone would have said on the net that 9/11 is tomorrow, you would have said that it isn't true because there is not other source?

Well, this kind of situation is really.... only time will tell.

Unfortunately, I don't take too much I read on the net seriously. The thought of a hooker blabbing the info on a message board just seems a bit out there to me. I suppose if something happens on the west coast then I'll know better next time. But I don't see a mass exodus from the west coast so no one else seems to put any faith in it as well.
Plus, I'm sleeping with Mrs. Clinton(she likes it when I call her Mrs. C) I asked her about it last night and she said it was false.

I guess this poses the question, that if you really did know something was to happen, and it seemed wayyy out there to the average person, and the media thought you were a kook, how would you credibly spread the word?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Proof and Information | Submit your comment | Members Only Access

"This is very important and involves some sort of explosion in New York City very soon. There are 2 shipping containers that will arrive in a United States port on March 10th, 2006. I highly recommend all shipping containers arriving in the US on this date be opened and checked. Also look for the numbers 0 1 and 4 on the container and some sort of large star. The US NSA will also overhear the words "the fat baby has departed" while listening to overseas phone call. And if your with the NSA, I suggest you fully investigate this."

This is an excerpt from a daily email i recieve from Brians Predictions.com
I thought there could be some relation to this story. What do you all think?
its a bit uncanny that two people completely independent mention similar stories.

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
now who in the right mind would believe a hooker anyway? not i.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparkyloveandlight

Proof and Information | Submit your comment | Members Only Access

"This is very important and involves some sort of explosion in New York City very soon. There are 2 shipping containers that will arrive in a United States port on March 10th, 2006. I highly recommend all shipping containers arriving in the US on this date be opened and checked. Also look for the numbers 0 1 and 4 on the container and some sort of large star. The US NSA will also overhear the words "the fat baby has departed" while listening to overseas phone call. And if your with the NSA, I suggest you fully investigate this."

This is an excerpt from a daily email i recieve from Brians Predictions.com
I thought there could be some relation to this story. What do you all think?
its a bit uncanny that two people completely independent mention similar stories.

Peace

Ok, now I'm actually kind of scared. However, your story mentions New York. Do you have any more information about your email?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
i have it on a reliable source an *officer* that baltimore is to be the target - the president is supposed to visit there for a football game , and the device is in some sort of vending machine.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Supposedly Houston or Dallas was gonna be nuked in 2/17/06 but it never happened.

I wouldn't worry too much.

CX

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares

Funny you should mention that. You'd imagine that would be most people way of thinking, and going by some of the posts here, it is. However theres a big difference in the clientel when it comes to genuine "high class" hookers. I would'nt totaly disregard what they say when you see the types of clients these women have. It's suprising what secrets guys divulge when they have a nice girl sat on them!
Sad but true i'm afraid.

Plus, how many hookers are that bothered about the current security threats and all the goings on around that? Maybe if this lady has something to say which is out of the ordinary, maybe it would'nt do any harm to listen?

CX.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Oh...they are going to shut us up sometime soon now

Whether its this Saturday or Monday or Wednesday or next month, something will be happening a la 9/11 to get us to back president Bush.

It worked with 9/11 and it will work again- at least for a short while. AMERICANS ARENT STUPID. There's a percentage of us who know better.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
i have it on a reliable source an *officer* that baltimore is to be the target - the president is supposed to visit there for a football game , and the device is in some sort of vending machine.

Yes, I was asking Morgan Freeman about this, and it turns out you could be right on this. Dont smoke this weekend.

No official, I dont care HOW good the high class prostitute is in the sack, will divulge information of this sensitivity.
If this actually came to fruition as described, and if Iran actually had the means to deliver a warhead via sub (which they dont so it would be assumed that someone elses sub did), then the NSA (via their newly obtained powers to spy) already also know that this is going to happen whether manufactured by our or any government or reality. That being true, our nation wouldnt rally against Iran in a strike back war, the first question would and should be "Well, what happened with the domestic spying programs and Patriot Acts? Did we miss yet ANOTHER key conversation that led to American Death on American Soil Mr. President??" that would be the end of the administrations career.

JMHO

AB1

[edit on 8-3-2006 by alphabetaone]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I read all the 20 pages about the hooker and came across more. Strange...there is also another character ranting by a poster named DOOM over at the same GLP website, he is either trying to spill his guts to appease his conscience or taking advantage of your gullability this week only. Seems like he is not some young kid to an extent. Time is short! You'll see it when you read it.

Not much time left now...yeah..you heard it all before so it comes as no surprise to you as most of you are actually LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
**CK knows why...considering the fact that in my time I have seen what radiation can do to a person. Oh well...have fun and enjoy writhing around in your own vomit as pus seeps from cancerous scabs all over your miserable soon to be dead bodies.

by DOOM

Page 1, 2
Join me on this thread if you LOVE THE DOOOOOM!!!...serious doom lovers only topic

And if THAT particular doom dont get you then another will. There are so many utterly horrible and delightful ways to die...all coming to a town near you VERY very soon. RIOTS...LOTS of them. ANARCHY...total chaos as each man kills the next for food or fun or both. OH it will be a delightful time of DOOOOOM!! your gonna LOVE it..all those rotting corpses..those that dont get eaten at least.

AND THE FLIES...clouds of them buzzing over the scenes of decay...OH YES...what a time of glorious DOOM it shall be. The sheer horror of what is about to befall you all will leave you in orgasmic delight...YES..the long anticipated DOOM IS JUST ABOUT HERE.

But I beter shut up...it will dspoil the surprise. Like to keep you guessing...or beter still...NOT BELIEVING just how imminent your doom is. You think it will be a nuclear strike on the west coast. INTERESTING...keep you all looking in the WRONG COAST...HAHAHAHAHAHA....so funny.

Could he be feeding off the hooker flame from the same website or could it as well be a warning for what could happen on March 11th, 2006? DOOM says doom is his job(HA!) on his other posts and even hints about the hookers thread in the quote above. I think if anything we need to google this date for a few days to see what events are scheduled this weekend. Someone said earlier about the game in baltimore, well is there there one this weekend? I would think I would learn something out of this whether it happens or not. To be less gullible or wary in the future. Alot of prophecies do talk of an attack in the US and people not having food (All utilities US people are accustomed to, gone.) and if the conditions where right possibly even canabalism. I really don't want to ignore flags if things start seeming to be possible as days go by. This is one weird start of a week!

The guy only posted three threads and all after the 'hooker' situation-
Time for my daily post of cheerful DOOM and ecstatic DESPAIR! topic
(or)
Yet another day in DOOMLAND! If you want to ruin your day then read this! topic

[edit on 3-8-06 by pacman]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares

Who in their right mind would have believed a hooker on 9/8/2001 saying 'the word trade center towers won't exist after 9/11'?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Maybe this has been posted, but i have not read the whole topic.

But one of 2 things is going to happen if they are planning to nuke their own country

1. The attack is going to take place and this post is going to be removed from the internet compleatly.

2. The attack wont go ahead because it will just be undeniable proof that they are benter than bent.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Couple of things...

Although this gal is not named, she did "name herself" to J. Hannah
unless he keeps a bevy of girls at the ready... I am sure that his day is starting very wierd...

If this is true... then his butt is toast... if it is false, I am sure that there will be some personal attention payed to him for awhile... and whoever he might associate with... Sad really... and probably not true...

I guess that is the price of Fame... that anyone can "claim" this or that...

Also, wouldn't it be grounds for the NSA or other entity to pull IP records of GLP to find this "slanderer" or possible leak?

So I am thinking hoax... and if it wasn't before... it will be indistinguisable from one now... (becuase it wont happen, but why wont it?)

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Should I put up a countdown clock on my desktop? Sort of John Titorish. I'm looking forward to this Saturday, I'll be up bright and early.

Not that I believe her or anything, but it's not because she's a hooker. After all, hookers have done amazing things for this country.
Betsy Ross
Erin Brockovitch
Sandra Day O'connor
They made this country a better place for all of us.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
marilyn monroe allegedly was told about alien contact from jfk so the basis of the story is no far fetched. if these politicians are sleeping with hookers they are probably so drunk and coked out of their mind that they let things slip. the iran rhetoric has also escalated this week. it seems foolish to think we will not attack iran after all the stuff that has and is being said.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
also, she heard about this "slip" not directly, but overheard his phone conversation...

so it wasn't pillow talk...
but supposidly one of those situations where you answer your mobile phone, and start talking, and dont realize that in a quiet room, someone else can hear both sides of a convo, by paying attention...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
check this out..if you doubted iranian subs then here ya go:

iranian sub

and it came from this post:

ATS Post

the timing of this is bizarre...could it be real ??

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Guess that Iran has been hearing all the talks of US attacking and they figured they had to get the upper hand and lauuch a first strike on US. That sub being launched is really uncanny though in regards to the other story. I guess that we find out in a couple of days although I do believe that another 9/11 type attack looms somewhere I doubt this is it.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There is no doubt that there is a plot afoot to strike the US again, but that sub ain't gonna do it. That motorized dumpster wouldn't make to Diego Garcia.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I dont know if it is the "hate Iran" zeal of some ATSers or what...

but this has nothing to do with IRAN or SUBS

It has to do with a "false flag op"
again... this means that the whole talk of Iran was to just find a scapegoat, that worked to the administrations best interest...

The issue is that it will actually be done by AMERICA gubmint against the AMERICAN people...
to keep the fear and terror factor up, and of course make the war on terror have more backing...

Forget it... no one can see this claim for what it claims, even when it is spelled out...
we are so toast... the Gubmint has nothing to worry about from the word getting out because NO ONE GETS IT...

Sad day for me... I thought ATSers were more on the ball... (some are of course)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join