It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well I recall some other prediction/prophecy that had something to do with subs attacking the left coast. Sounds like a re-hash of that. But no matter what subs they have --- even if they rented some boomers from Russia or China --- we'd be shadowing them all over the world. It's what we do. And we do it better than anyone on the planet. They'd never get close enough.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
regimechangeiran.blogspot.com...

Russia is reportedly in talks to upgrade three Iranian submarines, a $270 million deal that could revive the bilateral arms trade but further irritate the United States.

Rosoboronexport, the state-owned arms selling agency, is in negotiations to refurbish three Kilo-class diesel submarines and equip them with Club-S anti-ship missiles, Kommersant reported Monday, citing unidentified sources

From last year

Russia Will Equip Iranian Subs with Missiles
// Arms Export
Yesterday the Second International Naval Show (IMDS-2005) finished its work in St. Petersburg. During its course there were negotiations about new shipments of naval military equipment to China and Mexico, and about the refurbishing Iranian submarines.
On the show about 300 Russian defense companies demonstrated their production ready for export. In the Sea Station pier, the visitors were able to examine ships from the Russian Navy. For a first time on the show was a demonstration of the Russian submarine of new generation “Sankt-Petersburg” Project 677 “Lada”, which the state company Admiralty Shipyards finishing for Russian Navy. The export version of this sub –Project 1650 “Amur”- the Admiralty Shipyards was offering to India for sale. However, Indian Navy preferred to buy six French subs Scorpene and currently finalizing the negotiations of the deal that amounts to $1.8-2 billion.

www.kommersant.com...

Russia will upgrade Iran’s three Kilo class subs, so that they can fire cruise missiles (launched from one of the six torpedo tubes of the Kilos), and be generally more capable. Iran got these subs from Russia between 1992-94. The missile in question is the SS-NX-27 “Club-S,” which is based on the older SS-N-21 cruise missile. The Club-S actually comes in three versions, one for attacking ships, another for land targets and another, with a homing torpedo, for going after submarines. All versions weigh about a ton and are about the same size as a 21 inch (533mm) torpedo. The anti-ship and land attack versions have a range of 220 and 300 kilometers respectively. The anti-sub version has a range of 50 kilometers. In addition to wiring the Iranian Kilos for the new missiles, there will be other upgrades and additions to equipment

www.strategypage.com...

More?

[edit on 7-3-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
anyone notice Diplomat makes a ridiculous claim then vanishes........any source that is a "high class hooker" is less than credible IMO

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
anyone notice Diplomat makes a ridiculous claim then vanishes........any source that is a "high class hooker" is less than credible IMO

I did, thats why I asked him for a link.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Iranian subs? Not a chance. Our hunter killer subs would be following them everywhere they go. And if they got near the US and so much as flushed a toilet....

I too think this is a stupid subject but here goes:

Last i heard the "old diesels" are some of the hardest to keep track of- especially submerged- could be wrong though. (Ask some Navy Dude- I'm Air Force)

and secondly, these folk are not into high tech delivery- i would not be at all concerned about a ballistic missile. More like a sneaky (and cheap) "sub" bomb if you ask me about the likelihood. Sneak into some port (San Diego, San Fran, Portland, or Seatle) and blow themselves to kingdom come along with a good deal of our folks. i don't remember them attacking our planes and towers with high tech stealth fighters- they flew hijacked passenger planes into the buildings- killing themselves too.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You guys keep asking me to post a link, but some guy already posted the link like 4 posts below my original. And another thing...I am pretty sure the "hooker" was implying that our government would tell the public it was an iranian sub whether it was or not so that the country would back them in a war against iran etc etc...

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
wonder just where this hooker is now, hooking in sunny california, or at a travel agency making arrangements for a nice vacation in sunny miami...

we must find the hooker!!!

seriously, that's about the only way I could think to validate her story. if she believes what she is saying, she more than likely is making arrangements to get out of the area.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Man that is some interesting chatter, either a well thought out story plot, or what everyone has been thinking is happening, dont know if the moral of this story is "Beware what you think" or "You gonna get what you gonna get"

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
wonder just where this hooker is now, hooking in sunny california, or at a travel agency making arrangements for a nice vacation in sunny miami...

we must find the hooker!!!

seriously, that's about the only way I could think to validate her story. if she believes what she is saying, she more than likely is making arrangements to get out of the area.

I think she's now in a foreign country... so it will be hard to find her.

Vit

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
she ran far, didn't she. just how big are these nukes susposed to be?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
well if it does happen just sit back and wait for one massive retaliation from the US and its allies on Iran or China or wherever they are coming from

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The only pimps crazy and stupid enough to do such a thing are the Israeli's, and their high class hookers in the US government and media will let them get away with it.

This is why you the world needs to take away the nukes from these thugs.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am sorry,

Even "IF" Iran got a boomer sub from Russia durning it's fire sale, I seriously doubt they (Iranians) could get the sub in range.

Iran has no ICBM's, much less sub launched ones.

Even "IF" the boomer sub came loaded with launchable missles, they would have to know the moment they launched, NOARD would have the exact lacation, down to inches!

The sub would be toast!

Much more than that, I refuse to believe the ruling mulahs of Iran all want to die in a glass making country ending event, which of course would be the US responce to such an act-no matter what Russia or China said.

That said, if it were a ruse, I really can think of much better ones.

Honestly, how believable is it to the American public to say an Iranian sub got close enough to the US to launch missles at us (nuclear tipped?).

It would make the military(navy) look very poor indeed.

Last but not least, I really, honestly hope you are wrong, I am still around and it does not happen, I will post that fact in this thread on Sunday.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
But you must remember, you said that NORAD would have the sub toast after it launched, the Iranians and other extremists are willing to die for the destruction of America, as we have all seen in Iraq, 9/11, Israel, etc. with suicide bombings and so on

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The rationality wouldn't be important in such events. People are foolish when something touch them emotionaly, you have plenty of exemples in the world war 2 in Germany.

Also, to see if their is a high probability of terrorism on the west coast this saturday, we should look at the stock market. If the buys and sells of specifics stocks are bizarre, it would probably be a good hint.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"Aussie bloke" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday... ?

Oops, sorry, no, I must have read the title wrongly.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Actually he did not post the link...he said it was from GLP. Some of you are extremely lazy.

www.godlikeproductions.com.../7/06&mpage=1

And to those of you that haven't read correctly...the claim is that it would be setup to make it look like Iranians launched the nukes...

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
She also mentioned that she had recieved this info from John Hannah...
for those that dont know... John Hannah is one of those little used names, HIGH up in the administrations security envelope...

In fact, he seems to be the stamp...
to find out more of this lesser known evil, try this link:
Just who is John Hannah

Right now, he appears to be cooperating with a CIA investigation.

This guy would know if there was somtin going down...

BTW... if there was truly GOING to be an attack, then dont worry... the pussycat is out of the bag shall we say...
No way they can stuff that one back in...

also* for those not familiar, this is supposed to be a false flag op... No iranian subs would really be involved... just an american one, that sneaks off without being seen.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

[edit on 7-3-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Iranian subs? Not a chance. Our hunter killer subs would be following them everywhere they go. And if they got near the US and so much as flushed a toilet....

The same way our hunter killer fighter jets and air traffic control were following the 'passenger planes' on 911? :/

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
One thing that doesn't work in this story, is this: if it's planned, wouldn't that be on a day where the stock exchange is open? To make money like on the 9/11?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join