It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
You may be right but many independent experiments have been done on the issue of remote viewing. All had negative results.

I beg to differ. Check out The Monroe Institute. They have performed quite a few confirmed experiments in controlled environments. Debunked is not the word for it - I prefer the word disinformed. Disinformation is admittedly a common practice by the CIA, and that is exactly what happened here. This is what happened with MK-Ultra, and countless other CIA projects. It has been declassified, the proof is there, you just have to look for it amongst all the declassified documents, available through FOIA requests. Or if you don't want to go through all the trouble, Judicial Watch will probably help you with that, and take quite a bit less time. Of course, they might charge you a bit, just to cover the cost of the copies and of mailing, but they need that money in order to keep going.

Just to be clear on this, I am in no way affiliated with either of the above-listed organizations, and am not advertising for them - I have used their resources to gain information in the past and present, and am merely putting the links up for your reference purposes (I feel a need to clarify, as I have been flagged many times before on various other forums for "advertising" when people decided they disagreed with me and wanted to get my posts removed any way they could).

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kevintorvalds

Holy crap. I didn't even know about that study. Thank you. You've managed to change my mind..Which by the way is NOT an easy thing to do.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It's not just a study... it's an actual institute. If you want to learn more about it, they'll send an info packet, etc. and there's several whole courses you can go through. Or you can just pick up "Journeys of the Mind" from the library by the founder of the institute... it explains a lot of the stuff.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevintorvalds
And finally, I've been watching a lot of movies lately, and I'm finding all sorts of weird things in them. Just writers randomly throwing stuff in to make the movie more "realistic"?

But how does this content make it more realistic... I lean strongly towards secrets being leaked and things being hidden in plain sight.

Blade trilogy hidden secrets?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
lol see that's what I'm saying. I think that is a very strong possibility - that they're hiding things in plain sight, or that the writers are trying to warn us. Either that or the plausible deniability theory.
I think there's something there - there's just far too much consistency among a lot of movies. Take a look at Shooter, Equilibrium, Sons of Men (WOW this one's pretty scary, because it's possible), and so on. They all include elements of pretty much the same plan. And then there are others which deal with the unknown aspects of it, like the ancient knowledge passed down to certain people and kept hidden behind secret societies... many of these deal with the possibilities of outside civilizations.
Ya, I think there's some intentional placement of information there. Otherwise, I doubt there'd be that much consistency.
Oh and DogHead, that would include the reference made by your avatar pic...

[edit on 1/18/2008 by kevintorvalds]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Plus they come from many of the same universities, attend the same functions, get exposed to the same Pentagon people-- Pentagon money is funnelled into a lot of studio films.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
and THAT would lead me closer to the plausible deniability theory. Putting it all out in front of people as fiction, so they question the possibility of the truth. They've been known to do this in the past.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Kevin,

Oh the things we could discuss on the topic of the bible!

I would love to!
Another problem I find is the fact that not all the "old testament" as we like to call it is in Hebrew... much of it is in other languages, including Aramaic. So we're basically dealing with a BUNCH of separate languages, cultures, etc. So in order to properly translate, we'd need to look at the common cultural practices for each respective language, as well as idioms, words with multiple meanings and the context thereof, outside historical texts to affix a timeline, etc. This stuff has been the topic of debate for many years, and nearly every time, the Establishment gets their translation written, because they have the political power. If you're up to the challenge, I would like to cooperate with you in pulling together a more pure translation of the bible, unless you can show me someone who already has. (of course, we haven't much time - just this next month, the government is taking to court a bill which will allow for the disarmament of anyone and everyone, at their discretion - "you have a second ammendment right, but we can take it away at will". This will probably be the start of the chaos, as far as I can tell. Just watch them try to bust in on the Texans, hillbillies, rednecks, etc. and take their guns away. MM-MMh... no way.)I'll contribute for as long as I possibly can - hopefully we'll make some major headway long before the [Vonnegut quote]excrement hits the air conditioning[/Vonnegut quote].

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I've been a HUGE fan of Stargate for a long time. And the only reason why I fell in love with the show is because of it's ridiculously plausible technology and the fact that the 200th episode had a Plausible Deniability plot. look it up!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Thank you, but their website was more than informative.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Thank you, but their website was more than informative.

no problem. Also, if you have any other weird related questions feel free to ask me... I have a lot of random pieces of information floating around up there, just waiting to be used or given to someone. Known topics range from medicine to plumbing, language to mathematics, etc, etc, etc. I'm no expert on anything, but I have enough knowledge to know where to look for more on almost any subject.

LOL I completely agree with the Stargate thing - that's what got me into it as well. From the first time I saw it, I thought, "Hmm... that looks like a better explanation than anyone else has given!" (also, my girlfriend at the time loved to watch it, so we'd sit there on the phone every time it was on for the whole show *blushes*)

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP.
I just found this thread, besides the fact that's its 2 years old now and on page 81....

Here's my theory section I would like to add and I hope the OP is still checking into this thread.

Being a Christian Mystic I've always been open to different Christian interpretations especially having experienced Enlightenment/Illuminations from practicing new testament precepts.

It has always struck me that Gnostic sects like the Cathars and others similar believed that a Demiurge God was the one responsible for the creation of physical matter or if nt matter, creating us humans here on ths planet born into a veled life of sin and so forth.

I've been looking for theories on this Demiurge philosophy for ages and you my dear have completely redeemed yourself with alot of these findings.

THIS THREAD IS NUTS, IN A GOOD WAY. WOW!!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Here's my theory section I would like to add and I hope the OP is still checking into this thread.

Stick around... she's still with us! (see posts from yesterday, etc.)
I'm also new to the thread, and in fact new to the forum as of a few days ago. I found this while searching for information on the Freemasons' beliefs on Atlantis and their plan to rebuild it (see my posts from last night). I used to be a professing christian, but dropped it when I found that it was so manipulated by political agendas. At the moment, I'm searching for the truth before I go and actually put stock in any religion/belief system. At the very least, I want to find a full, pure translation of the bible, including texts that the Catholic Church and others decided it was their duty to leave out because it didn't fit their agenda. Until I find that, I'm completely on the outside, purely an observer and investigator.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Ok, here's a question I'd love for someone to answer. Do you think the U.S. Government is running an active wormhole program similar to the stargate? Or am I reaching here? And, can anyone come up with documents involving government experiments involving wormholes?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
currently searching - this is what I have come up with so far.
We can buld wormholes, Scientists say
Electromagnetic Wormholes
a National Geographic article on wormholes
the Philadelphia Experiment (widely regarded as a hoax, but that's coming from government sources, so who knows)

I can't find any recent data on any sort of teleportation experiments by the government, so I would suspect that if they exist, they are still classified. I would recommend watching the following site:
Joint Capability Technology Demonstrations. This organization is designed to demonstrate and provide for implementation of "mature and nearly mature technologies" for military/government use. Although there is currently nothing on that site about teleportation of any sort, there are some rather disturbing technologies they are looking at implementing. But ya, this would be the site to watch, it seems, for any new technology they're implementing, that has been declassified, or that a summary of such has at least been declassified.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

EM wormholes are based on metamaterial. Unfortunately it's not your classical wormhole. After reviewing the math, it seem to me that that these "wormholes" are just invisible cables which would have great uses. Especially in medical imaging, 3D imaging screens. But this is not a faster than light travel method. Though I must say this is an incredible piece of work you found here. And I am stunned we have made it this far.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

And I am stunned we have made it this far.

Oh, it gets better

near perfect dark material (this would absorb 99.9% light, which means invisibility, as sight is based on reflection of light)
and here's an interesting one... they're finally bringing back the ancients' practice of species splicing (if indeed there was such a practice... still not entirely convinced, but leaning towards the convinced side of things):
Species Splicing

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevintorvalds
Oh, it gets better

near perfect dark material (this would absorb 99.9% light, which means invisibility, as sight is based on reflection of light)
and here's an interesting one... they're finally bringing back the ancients' practice of species splicing (if indeed there was such a practice... still not entirely convinced, but leaning towards the convinced side of things):

Just letting you know that, non reflective objects will appear black. Just because a room is pitch black, doesnt mean that all its content is invisible ..

[edit on 18-1-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

in·vis·i·ble /ɪnˈvɪzəbəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-viz-uh-buhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. not visible; not perceptible by the eye

dictionary.reference.com...

That is what I mean by invisible - as stated by the dictionary. Not perceptible to the eye. Of course, there is still detectability via nonvisual spectral analysis, such as that of sonar and infrared/night vision... but there are technologies to mostly defeat these as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Yes, I'm sorta familar with that belief. Gnostics call them the Archons. I believe they are partially correct.

The Anunnaki are the Archons. The Angels (fallen variety) are the Archons. Therefore the Anunnaki are Fallen Angels. The fallen variety are a sect of Aliens, who interferred with the development of our species. (these are all just my theories). I believe this is what the fall of man was about - our being interferred with and accepting that interference. I think it had something to do with DNA, but not in the way many believe.

to further elaborate, the elohim are a class of being that Heiser refers to as "spirit" beings. All angels are elohim class, he says. This is proven out in old testament texts, by simply looking up every instance of the phrase "sons of God" or "angels" and checking what the original word was. In other words, Elohim not only refers to God but to the gods and to the angels, as they share something in common that makes them the "elohim class". The word was used interchangeably but was not a specific moniquer unless the person using it, knew specificially which elohim-class being he/she was referring to. Example: The phoenicians referred to Baal as their god even though it was actually a very generic word that meant "lord" and could be used to describe any number of entities. In fact, there are several Baals. But the Hebrews laid claim to only one of the "lords."

When the Archons or Angels that went awry, fell, they took on physical bodies that were mortal. They used technology and science to mimic acts of God, extend their lives and used this to their advantage. When our species was discovered by them, they convinced us to do the same, brought us threw the gate and enslaved us on this planet. This is further elaborated upon in the life of Jesus Christ, taking on human flesh. but for an entirely different purpose and reason.

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join