It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thorough as always, I will use this thankfully in my personal investigations sorry for a distraction, maybe I'll correspond later

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by azblack

Read the whole thread, when you get a chance. there's alot of really interesting data between pages 20-to date.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Plus they come from many of the same universities, attend the same functions, get exposed to the same Pentagon people-- Pentagon money is funnelled into a lot of studio films.

Quite right... starting with the Disney/Von Braun Collaboration

I don't want to add a whole bunch of other stories here but if you wanted to leak info to the public to condition them slowly to the ideas... what better way than the movies? We will believe Hollywood while we won't believe our Government...

Here is something to look at regarding Government and Hollywood connections... quite an eye opener.. (released Nov 2007)
Ronald Reagan Presidential ET Release

And don't forget that SG-1 is sponsored by the Department of the Air Force, The Department of Defense AND the Space Command (Its in the credits)

Also O'Neil (Anderson) was made an honorary Brig General at the Pentagon and presented with wings

Posted by SimonGray, on January 7, 2007 at 06:14 GMT
AboveTopSecret.com thread "The show stargate is Part of the Coverup"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
Well, Richard Dean Anderson was made an honorary brigadier general by the air force chief of staff.

Just in case anyone is interested, here is Richard Dean Anderson at the Pentagon in 2004 being honoured by the USAF.

In the below photo we can see General John Jumper giving Anderson the honourary General stars.

Notice that Richard is also being presented with Airforce Wings. This puts an interesting slant on the fact that Lt Col O'Neill (Richard Anderson) is the producer of Stargate- SG-1.

Another twist... one of the three people who own the Rights to the Minerals on the Moon is Lt Col O'Neill

Don't you just LOVE 'coincidence' ?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevintorvalds
Many regard him as the first hippie...

Cosmic Hippie

And he would be a hit at Parties... When the "Spirits" run out just hand him a bottle of water and problem solved

PS I think that anyone who believes Jesus never laughed is a _________ (fill in the blank )

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So whats the verdict ? Did the OP sell the # of books he was hoping or did we dubunk him and save the loot ?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless
So whats the verdict ? Did the OP sell the # of books he was hoping or did we dubunk him and save the loot ?

*rolls up sleeves* Them's fightin' words buddy!

(i'm female).
And no, I didn't even publish it. I had my two free e-books and didn't finish the one I was going to sell. Okay? Your delusion is still safe! I won't rain on your parade! no cool theories for you! gotcha. no problem. see ya!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless

DOH

First of all the OP is a SHE
Second of all the books were FREE

Now go crawl back under the rock or act like a person with intelligence

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Many regard him as the first hippie...

Cosmic Hippie

And he would be a hit at Parties... When the "Spirits" run out just hand him a bottle of water and problem solved

PS I think that anyone who believes Jesus never laughed is a _________ (fill in the blank )

very nice drawing
talented artist. thanks for posting it.
and yeah, he definitely had to have a sense of humor to do the job he had

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Glad to see your still kicking

On the Pegasus Front...

We lost Ellen Llyod as she went "subscription only"
But we gained Russ Hamerly from Boeing and his 'team' and Keith Laney

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Keith Laney,..... sounds familar...

*looks it up* Oh, nice

Look at the detail in this mars pic
www.keithlaney.net...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

*looks it up* Oh, nice

Seen his Rat? I started a thread on it... and have a look at the front page of Pegasus

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm really anxious about the whole Khufu pyramid thing... the as yet unfinished exploration of the lower shafts attached to the "queen's chamber" could lead to solid evidence of what we're talking about in this thread. They were very well hidden, and may in fact lead to what we're looking for. Anyone know if they've been given permission to do further exploration yet, and if so, do you know the slated date for said exploration?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ok I am about 60 pages behind, but I just chewed out both my cats for being alien agents and not telling me! See who gets cat nip tonight!

I just had to share this with you guys sorry.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
I just had to share this with you guys sorry.

Don't apologize to us, apologize to them ... the cats do indeed know more... you just have to learn how to communicate with them
They are the "watchers" and they have allowed you to live with them

[edit on 24-1-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Shoot, I think they are the ones that owe me an apology! I have been working so hard to provide them with home and food, and one with constant vet visits and surgeries, and they don't even have the decency to tell me they are more then meets the eye. I am a little angry, I treat my fellas well, I expect more of them to be honest.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
fellas , i already did the alice in wonderland spiel and somebody already ate my brain, which probably explains this thread.

but anyway, why not talk about the theory ? or were you just hangin' round to shoot the breeze? i mean, it's okay if that's what you feel is appropriate for the thread, but if that's the case, i'll just mosey on over to do something else.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I agree.... there's a time and place for it

so anyone know about that pyramid or what? That could be one of the most important discoveries in archaeology. All they need is permission from the Egyptian government - they have the teams and the resources all ready to jump all over it. Does anyone know if they've been given permission yet? The shafts were very well hidden, which leads me to believe that someone didn't want whatever was at the other end to be found... if there's a chamber at the other end, that could hold what we're looking for!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sorry for getting off topic there, I was just really amused by Zorgon and my cats.

In any case I am still way behind and catching up. I do not have any background knowledge of this particular area unfortunately. I am very interested in what you have been putting together though. Hopefully once I am up to date I can be more help. Please keep up the good work here, I have been amazed at the amount of research you have been doing. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Sput,

No problem. I read now the reason why you may have been attracted to the thread - your friend who is ill. Although the subject matter may seem a little far-fetched, as far as I know I have had none of his symptoms or abilities. So I'm guessing this is just research.

I hope it may serve to stimulate your desire to learn more about the ancient past, people, their texts and artifacts, i have no way to absolutely prove any of it and if I did, I probably wouldn't be allowed to talk about it. There's been no coordinated effort to keep it quiet, so obviously it's not high on the totem pole of issues relating to national security or high secrecy. Perhaps because it is so far fetched.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask or if you have anything to add, be my guest.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

so anyone know about that pyramid or what? That could be one of the most important discoveries in archaeology. All they need is permission from the Egyptian government - they have the teams and the resources all ready to jump all over it. Does anyone know if they've been given permission yet? The shafts were very well hidden, which leads me to believe that someone didn't want whatever was at the other end to be found... if there's a chamber at the other end, that could hold what we're looking for!

How far into the series of GP (Great pyramid) events have you read? I know the last event was that they ran into yet another little blockage in the tunnel and it stopped there.

There's also the k corridor in Seti I's tomb in the Valley of the Kings, which goes below the water line! the hieroglyphs continue down into the water but they didn't finish excavating it. There was mention of a plan to continue excavating in 2001 or thereabouts but never another word about whether or not that did indeed occur.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join