It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ah, and I've just been reading Graham Hancock's Supernatural, where he also mentions '___' in connection to the ayahuasca experiences of SA shamans and prehistoric cave paintings. There are some humanoid figures in some paintings that look very similar to the common depictions of aliens. The images from early Egypt are almost identical.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
and a few interesting interpretations too.
groups.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Ah, and I've just been reading Graham Hancock's Supernatural, where he also mentions '___' in connection to the ayahuasca experiences of SA shamans and prehistoric cave paintings. There are some humanoid figures in some paintings that look very similar to the common depictions of aliens. The images from early Egypt are almost identical.

Now that was quite a load of data from a noobie! A lot of what you said ties in with the research at Pegasus and I suspect you have more...

Welcome to our little bastion of insanity

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Revelation 9:

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

I pondered on this for awhile and then it dawned on me.
Let's go back to the model of Euphrates river silt flow.
Originally, Enki's Eridu was almost on the coast, but thousands of years of Euphrates river silt build-up have created new landmass to such a degree that now, Eridu is some 65 miles inland from the coast of the Persian Gulf.

Since many of the ancient texts seem to oscillate between the Abzu being in the ocean or conversely, under the E.abzu ziggurat at Eridu, I finally reached the conclusion that there were two Abzu gates associatd with Enki:

1. The one his E.Abzu craft came out of, which would be huge by comparison to the one under the E.Abzu, and by definition in some of the texts, is on the sea floor. This is an important point, as later, Abzu would be called Abyss and would end being confused with "ocean" or "sea." The biblical texts in Revelation 9, resolve this dilemma by referring to it as the Bottomless Pit, but some scholars are still stuck with it being a reference to the sea as the Abyss. Big mistake, I might add.

2. The one under the E.Abzu from which the gods were "born" on the Earth.

So we have 4 angels "bound" (which is the key point of this) in the Euphrates. Where were the angels of antiquity bound? In the Bottomless pit. So these 4 angels that are bound, are bound in the bottomless pit which is in the Euphrates. At the time of the writing of Revelation, there was no way to know what the shoreline would look like, as still more river silt laid itself down, creating a larger and larger shoreline, thus extending the length of the Euphrates itself. So what would've once been an Abzu on the floor of the Persian Gulf, now becomes an Abzu on the floor of the Euphrates river.

Long story short: The Big Abzu gate is somewhere in that new stretch of Euphrates formed by the laying down of river silt over the millenia.

(abzu=abyss=bottomless pit=star gate)

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

[edit on 20-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i just read throw almost all 43 pages and i like your theorys alot

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
David Sereda, who did that video with Dan Akroyd, "Evidence, the Case for NASA UFOs" is going to be on Ancient Future Radio in thirty minutes from now. I think John Lear will be co-hosting this show.

thestargates.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ohh The "Critter" Guy

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
IMO John Lear just blindly follows and confirms what everbody else says. If what John Lear says is true we'd have a couple of mile high "soul collecter" on the moon, we can only get so far into our solar system before the "EBE's" stop us(yet our probes have reached the outskirts of our solar system). He preaches that there is a mining op on the moon, yet it looks like a normal crater. He swears on his life that there are buildings on the moon, he uses picture that are like 1 pixel=5 meters or more, the list can go on and probably fill a full page of this thread.
In fact that's what my next thread is gonna be about.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
IMO John Lear just blindly follows and confirms what everbody else says. If what John Lear says is true we'd have a couple of mile high "soul collecter" on the moon, we can only get so far into our solar system before the "EBE's" stop us(yet our probes have reached the outskirts of our solar system). He preaches that there is a mining op on the moon, yet it looks like a normal crater. He swears on his life that there are buildings on the moon, he uses picture that are like 1 pixel=5 meters or more, the list can go on and probably fill a full page of this thread.

Well let's say that a friend of yours who works at the fire department tells you that they are using a new kind of foam to put out fires that is also environmentally friendly. He happens to be in charge of installing the canisters of new foam on the trucks. The following thoughts are most likely to go through your head:

1. He's my friend, why would he lie
2. He works at the fire department, so he should know what they're up to

Whether or not it truly is environmentally friendly is not something you're going to split hairs over since you know there's no way to literally confirm it. You think nothing of it and go about your day. Later, another friend who works in the fire department tells you he saw the guy installing new foam canisters on the fire trucks and that the stuff was supposed to be environmentally friendly. The following thoughts are most likely to go through your head:

1. Yeah, that's what my other friend said (confirmation)
2. He's my friend, why would he lie
3. He works there and is an eyewitness that the first one is telling the truth.

Take that for what its worth, but the more people that get added to this, who do work in jobs that would naturally deal with the related topics, the more likely it is you're going to believe them, especially if you know them personally and can see no reason for them to lie. Alot of john's sources are not authors or writers or speakers, and don't plan on it either, so it can't be chalked up to the desire to make money off BS. They just confided what they knew, compared notes and so on.

If something sounds completely irrational to you, don't believe it. But let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. This is in reference to your opening statement that he just blindly believes whatever. I don't think that's the case.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
IMO John Lear just blindly follows and confirms what everbody else says.

Your opinion is noted.

Yet in the interview with David Sereda last night David and Boyd Bushman both confirm that a lot of what John has been saying all along is in fact true. Hearing that Bushman, a top Lockheed scientist who has proven gravity can be altered, say that most of the saucers are ours, and Aliens visits are rare event, was paramount to absolute proof that not only do we have such craft, but we have had anti gravity for decades, among other things...

Of course one would have to lactually LISTEN to the interview and check on Bushman to be able to know this...

If what John Lear says is true we'd have a couple of mile high "soul collecter" on the moon, we can only get so far into our solar system before the "EBE's" stop us(yet our probes have reached the outskirts of our solar system).

Probes yes, but not humans, and particularly not humans in astral projection, something that was taken from Ingo Swann.. who was a major player in the CIA remote viewing program in the 60's called "Project Stargate" (That was finally closed in 1994 or close there to) Actually it was more like "absorbed" by other departments..

He preaches that there is a mining op on the moon, yet it looks like a normal crater.

It looks like a normal crater to you! To thousands here it looks like a strip mine thats been in operation a long time...

He swears on his life that there are buildings on the moon, he uses picture that are like 1 pixel=5 meters or more,

Not sure where you got those figures from, as we use many images of many different resolutions, and the company that made the Lunar Orbiter cameras says they were capable of recognizing a card table on the moon's surface, but THOSE images are still with the Department of Defense and not accesable to us yet.. The image below clearly shows a construct and its clear enough to see in a web browser on the original NASA archive photo;
AS11-41-6156 (Look it up or go to the moon thread)

the list can go on and probably fill a full page of this thread.

Well since this is the STARGATE THREAD and John rarely stops by here that would be totally off topic and not appreciated...

To discuss moon photos may I suggest this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you it would be easier to keep on topic..

If you next thread is going to be a "bash John" thread, then don't bother. ATS is not a place for launching personal attacks... if you want to post a thread debunking moon images, by all means go ahead LOL It will only help the cause

[edit on 21-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have been following this thread and have played connect the dots with much of the information that is provided. Before I thought that anything Christian was total b.s. and now it looks like the bible was written as if we knew about the history of this planet that predates it's publishing.

Some of the events that the bible talks about make sense if you understand all the info on stargates/world history, much of it has been mentioned in this thread. The other major religions that are mentioned also tie in with this info. Many questions are being answered or clarified, but many more have come up. Your idea about the angels being bound in the Euphrates sounds like they were waiting to come through the stargate. So was the "angel with the trumpet" the entity who was controlling the stargate at the time? That makes sense if you ask me.

This puzzle is being put together, at least for me, so please continue your research and help me understand all of this.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i don't know about stargates i say why not but no single tiny proof as usual(except the bible?lol that's thin)

The thing you'll find interesting is that the first stargate series stopped and they are now about to launch a new one very soon so that's 3 stargates series ..WHY?
Plus from what i know stargate(sg1) didn't gather the expected number of people in front of their tv screens, in other words=> that was a flop recently so why insists and create a new one?

[edit on 22-4-2007 by themaster1]

[edit on 22-4-2007 by themaster1]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
i don't know about stargates i say why not but no single tiny proof as usual(except the bible?lol that's thin)

I guess you haven't read the whole thread

You obviously missed the documents from the Air Force and Lao Alamos Lab talking about Stargates in an official publicly released paper

so that's 3 stargates series ..WHY?

LOL Disclosure thats why... I hear in this third series they are going to reveal the existence of Stargates to the public (in the show)

Remember when it all comes out you heard it here first!

And believe me we WILL say...

"WE TOLD YOU SO!"

PS Star Trek wasn't that popular in the beginning either..

Look what happened to them

[edit on 22-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1

The thing you'll find interesting is that the first stargate series stopped and they are now about to launch a new one very soon so that's 3 stargates series ..WHY?
Plus from what i know stargate(sg1) didn't gather the expected number of people in front of their tv screens, in other words=> that was a flop recently so why insists and create a new one?

did you read the thread?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i mean holy freakin' toledo. forty pages of research, photographs and documentation from almost every ancient text on the planet, including the bible, and that's the response i get. wtfreak?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Further thoughts on the Jaffa connection:

If you recall from the info on the jaffa, a few pages back, I mentioned that somewhere along the line they went from being hybrid rulers in their own right, to solely a warrior cast. It perplexed me as to when that might've happened. I think I have the answer now, although this is just speculation:

According to the biblical texts, after the fall of Nimrod/Osiris and the Tower of Babel, the 70 member Divine Council was installed. I believe it is here where the jaffa lost their rulership and were relegated to being solely guardians and warriors. Why that might've been I don't know. Perhaps it can be discovered in some arabic or egyptian text, following the fall of the Tower (ziggurat).

[edit on 22-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Further thoughts on the Jaffa connection:

Ho;d that thought! I gotta go and work outside but I will be back....

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Can someone re-link the military documents on Stargates, I must of missed those and cycling through 40+ pages isn't appealing to me.

thanks

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Can someone re-link the military documents on Stargates,

They are only a couple pages back LOL but check your u2u's

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join