It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
www.fas.org...

About the PK transport, thats crazy I cant beleive its real.

Does anyone have a link to that PK Chinese video and docs?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And if you're really hardcore and have the money to spend, you can subscribe to APS Physics and read "Traversable Wormhole"
prola.aps.org...

And from Google Scholar, a whole list of scientific research pdf files, etc, on the topic
/2lzm58

I should mention that there is a pdf available from Sergei but it's from 1998, before he discovered the traversable wormhole, I do believe. But his work is still interesting for those who understand the language of quantum physics:
arxiv.org...

[edit on 30-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
www.fas.org...

About the PK transport, thats crazy I cant beleive its real.

Does anyone have a link to that PK Chinese video and docs?

Only as a subscription service, unfortunately:
www.iop.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Err, wait, i found it:
arxiv.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Actually, there's faster than light science. Yep, speeds surpassing the speed of light.

If you're interested, check out this Air Force Research Laboratory PDF file on wormhole creation and related sciences (make note of the section on faster than light science):
(thanks to zorgon for finding it)
www.fas.org...

Also, see Quantum Entanglement:
en.wikipedia.org...

And see this individual, a russian scientist, who has been working on wormhole theory and creation and claims to have discovered a form of wormhole that creates its own exotic matter:
en.wikipedia.org...

actually undo, i'm not questioning faster than light travel, i'm questioning faster than light communication.

to travel faster than light you need to warp spacetime in such a way that your destination becomes closer to you. so to do this there has to be a craft manipulating the geometry of space around it. any waveform signal a stargate would give out wouldnt work because it would take too long (at lightspeed) to send a signal betwen two stargates that were at interstellar distances to each other. perhaps an interplanetary set up might work but galactic wide? Cant be done (Einstien and Heim say so) and as for the Krasnikov tube, well if there was such a thing linking the stargates wouldnt some kind of accident happened with a space shuttle by now?

i'm not saying stargates dont exist i'm just saying they cant operate on the scale shown on SG-1 or Atlantis (especially atlantis)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ginge
did you read the articles i linked?

quantum teleportation/communication is instanteous due to quantum entanglement, regardless of distance (or so they say).

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ginge
but still how can the stargates be networked? the limit of sending anything like a radio signal would be limited to light speed, right?

Wrong... imagine a piece of paper with two dots... fold the paper so the dots touch... step through the "paper" Its as simple as that light speed is irrelevant as the two points are virtually touching each other... no speed or time needed just step through

And the AFRL report talks about naturally occurring stargates that various world governments have beed studying for years,,,

on a lighter note, i'm toying with the idea of setting up an expedition to find whatever the root of all this is. so where do i start? under the sphinx, inside the pyramids, Uruk?

Baghdad I wish you well but I think the areas you need to search are not to researcher friendly right now, especially after all the looting of Iraqi artifacts from museums...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

on a lighter note, i'm toying with the idea of setting up an expedition to find whatever the root of all this is. so where do i start? under the sphinx, inside the pyramids, Uruk?

Eridu, Iraq
The City of Eridu is a Sumerian settlement situated about 22 km to the south of Nasiriya

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
According to the texts, Eridu was on the sea shore in ancient Sumer (circa 4000BC). If you've read my previous theories, you know that i believe there were 2 gates associated with Enki: 1 under Enki's E.ABZU at Eridu and a larger 1 in the Persian Gulf. Because of the deposition of Euphrates silt, over the years, Eridu is now some 65 miles from the sea shore. In the book of Revelation, chapter 9, it mentions 4 angels that are bound in the Euphrates, which I theorized was the location of the larger gate (because the bottomless pit/gate is where the angels are bound, "bound" being the key word).

So I did a bit of scouting to find out what the connection might be and I believe I've found it. In the delta, where the Euphrates drains into the Persian Gulf, there's a long island called "Abadan" (which is, I believe, another way to say "Abaddon" (a word used to refer to the angel that opens the bottomless pit in Revelation). The etymology of Abadan is "Watcher" and "Water", which some theorize means that it was originally a lighthouse. That is incorrect. A "Watcher" is an ancient term to refer to an angel, and the angel of the water/the abyss/the bottomless pit/the wormhole/the star gate, is Enki, I believe. The parts of the word that mean watcher and water are ancient, anyway, and would have no bearing no immediate connection to a modern island in the Euphrates that was itself created by silt accumulation for the last 6000 years.

So, to sum it up, I believe the larger star gate known as the bottomless pit in the book of Revelation, chapter 9, is buried under ABADAN, Iraq.

You can see some Abadan images here:
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

(thanks to zorgon for finding it)
www.fas.org...

Actually it was first posted in the other stargate thread by a mysterious peson who just popped in out of nowhere and linked us to them... I hope he has more in the future

I took the key points out and put them on the website... The document above is Dept of Defense through Los Alamos National Labs The Air Force Research Lab presentation is the second one...

I am going to post the abstract for those who cannot open pdf's. Please read it carefully...

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

Eric W. Davis
Warp Drive Metrics
4849 San Rafael Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89120
August 2004
Special Report

14. ABSTRACT
This study was tasked with the purpose of collecting information describing the teleportation of material objects, providing a description of teleportation as it occurs in physics, its theoretical and experimental status, and a projection of potential applications. The study also consisted of a search for teleportation phenomena occurring naturally or under laboratory conditions that can be assembled into a model describing the conditions required to accomplish the transfer of objects. This included a review and documentation of quantum teleportation, its theoretical basis, technological development, and its potential applications. The characteristics of teleportation were defined and physical theories were evaluated in terms of their ability to completely describe the phenomena. Contemporary physics, as well as theories that presently challenge the current physics paradigm were investigated. The author identified and proposed two unique physics models for teleportation that are based on the manipulation of either the general relativistic spacetime metric or the spacetime vacuum electromagnetic (zero-point fluctuations) parameters. Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. The author proposes an additional model for teleportation that is based on a combination of the experimental results from the previous government studies and advanced physics concepts. Numerous recommendations outlining proposals for further theoretical and experimental studies are given in the report. The report also includes an extensive

This is from the document linked above

Now here are the key points in the AFRL report... The very fact that they are even TALKING about this ought to raise flags by everyone in here... Quite frankly I do not understand the lack of response from people here unless they really DO NOT want to find the truth...

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 W. Braker Lane, Ste. 300
Austin, TX 78759
ph: 512 512-342 342-2187, FAX: 512 512-346 346-3017
[email protected], [email protected]

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime & dimensions!

landoflegends.us...

Okay so mainstream science says teleportation is just barely feasible and the government big boys are talking natural stargates, wormholes that can not only go from point A to point B, but to other UNIVERSES??? other DIMENSIONS??? and BACK IN TIME????

Since when did we confirm these other dimensions and other universes? Did I miss some study papers? Seems like maybe the Philedelphia time experiments and dimentional shifts were true after all...

wake up call folkes..

THIS IS REAL
landoflegends.us...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ginge
did you read the articles i linked?

quantum teleportation/communication is instanteous due to quantum entanglement, regardless of distance (or so they say).

yeah undo, i did but they're theoretical not practical. so it's still reasonable to doubt that a practical application is possible.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

yeah undo, i did but they're theoretical not practical. so it's still reasonable to doubt that a practical application is possible.

Well then, add the idea that 'theoretical' is only theoretical as far as we know. We have no idea what they're actually doing. We do know they are studying it, which means they are alloting monies to be spent on it. Also add, thousands of years of history, and the very odd propensity for the ancients to refer to things like "gates" that go threw the stars, to the stars, and so on, and you start to see the pattern.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Eridu, Iraq
The City of Eridu is a Sumerian settlement situated about 22 km to the south of Nasiriya

thanks undo, the expedition will take a bit of planning but i think i can pull it off, I'll have to raise funds and get permision from the various offices and of course i'll be waiting until iraq isnt such a hot zone, so in around five years? Just in time for the apocolypse

and after looking at the articles you cited more closely, you're right I'm sorry. Just because mankind cant do it doesnt mean other races havent

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ok i did some digging and apparently somthing is buried in eridu

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

this sites it as an annunaki control centre though so perhaps there'll be somthing there.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Ok i did some digging and apparently somthing is buried in eridu

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

this sites it as an annunaki control centre though so perhaps there'll be somthing there.

I have 3 e-books on the subject.

this one is only partially finished, but you might find it interesting:

The Star*Gates
www.thestargates.com...

then there's the finished, although short e-books

The Anunnaki and the Abyss
www.artapprentice.net...

Nibiru and Wormwood
www.artapprentice.net...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
thanks undo I'll have a look properly later,

I copied the links down so maybe you should remove that post, unless the moderators dont mind.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

thanks undo I'll have a look properly later,

I copied the links down so maybe you should remove that post, unless the moderators dont mind.

Yeah, someone already posted the links so it's okay to post them now.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I apologise firstly, if anyone here feels crest-fallen
by my comments below, I know this ite is for debate
and the idea that anything may be possible.

But come on, a Stargate!! I mean it's a television
programme, a fictional piece of entertainment for youngsters.
Again, I don't mean to offend, but Lordy, 45 pages of postings
about a pretend-based show that's 'blossomed' into somebody's
mind is a little worrying.

There's no proof, no Stargate, no witnesses and no paper trail.
All there is, is a TV show and some stretched interpretations of
writings in a book.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
writings in a book.

Maybe you're right. All we have is speculation, but come 2012 i'm going to eridu and we'll see

By the way i need equiptment. can anyone who can point me in the right direction for anywhere in the UK where i can buy a ground scanner? if there's a stargate down there its bound to show up on a magnetic imager

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I apologise firstly, if anyone here feels crest-fallen
by my comments below, I know this ite is for debate
and the idea that anything may be possible.

But come on, a Stargate!! I mean it's a television
programme, a fictional piece of entertainment for youngsters.
Again, I don't mean to offend, but Lordy, 45 pages of postings
about a pretend-based show that's 'blossomed' into somebody's
mind is a little worrying.

writings in a book.

Hi. Did you read the entire thread? The thread isn't about the
TV show, specifically. It's about ancient texts and artforms, and how they
are all pointing to a similar concept as a wormhole, controlled and created
by a gate or system of gates.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join