posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:46 AM
Enlil vs. Enki, the results of my research
According to the pseudepigraphia of 1 Enoch, written by the hebrews and found amongst the Dead Sea Scrolls, the time before the flood was
characterized by a few very unsavory events. Chief among these was the extent of damage caused to the human species before the flood. Other texts,
such as the Rig Veda and the Mahabharata, outline similar events. This was achieved in several ways:
1. Humans were genetically-modified. Some to be hybrid rulers over the human slave population, and some as part and parcel of Enki's monsters.
2. The fallen ones, of which Enki was a primary leading force, took it upon themselves to teach humans civilization. What that translates to is,
they took it upon themselves to enslave the human populace for the purposes of civilization building.
3. The hybrid rulers began to infiltrate the human populace, genetically, in the name of their progenitors. From the newly made second generation
hybrid pool, they chose their priests, scribes, warriors and various other positions of prominence within the city-state they ruled over. This was a
global event, as the Earth civilizations had grown to cover most of the globe, including areas we know today as India, China, Japan, Australia,
Russia, Europe, Africa, and the Americas.
4. Wars broke out between warring hybrid rulers and their fallen progenitors. The end result was a severly damaged environment. Droughts kicked in
as a result, droughts that spanned the globe. Plant life died. The animal genome had been so heavily tinkered with, that their meat was no longer
edible. Starvation loomed. So the hybrid rulers began a campaign to subsidize the diet of their royal houses and armies, with human flesh.
5. As a result of the menu and the damage to the environment, humans were about to be snuffed out of existence entirely. At this point, Yahweh
mourns the day He created humans because half of them are now hybrids and followers of the fallen, and the other half are being systematically excised
from the planet as the main course at an endless survival of the fittest feast. He determines to save what is left of His original creation by having
the remaining humans build specially-designed boats. He also has them select out any remaining, undamaged animals and the whole lot escape the
6. With the flood behind them, the surviving humans begin to take control of the planet. The hybrids are all but gone and the fallen progenitors
have been either imprisoned for their part in the events leading up to the flood or kept at arms length by the free will of the human population, who
decide they don't want anymore of that!!! That is, until Nimrod, who decides he wants to align forces with Enki in exchange for genetically modifying
him to be a hybrid ruler, once again inviting the fallen to oversee the affairs of humankind on the planet via a hybrid. The idea becomes so popular,
Nimrod ends up being the Emperor of the Known World. This jump starts the entire thing, all over again, resulting in the decisions we see discussed
regarding the Tower of Babel (which was at Eridu, Enki's old city, btw).
7. As a result of the Tower of Babel fiasco, Yahweh and the angelic host, discuss what should be done about humanity, as it appears their free will
has inherent with it, the capacity to make the dumbest decisions, most of which are inspired by the desires of the body, the natural man. They decide
to let humanity have what they want, with certain provisos. A council of 70 gods is set up, and the nations are separated, based on that number.
Each new nation is assigned a god to watch over and guide their affairs however they see fit but they are not allowed to reopen the gates of old, that
is, until Revelation 9.
8. The hybrid rulers and scribes of Enki, throughout successive generations, became the sole proprietors and maintainers of the histories of their
kingdoms. Almost all stories from sumer and forward to babylon, were Enki-based. The exploits of Anu, Enlil and Enki, were told and retold entirely
from the Enki perspective, which was the mainstream view, as the hybrids were also the rulers and scribes who wrote the history to begin with.
9. In the meantime, the human slave population kept an oral history of the events, as they couldn't afford scribes of their own, nor were they
allowed to write or read beyond what was necessary for their work as slaves. This is outlined in Deutoronomy,when Moses explains to the israelites
that their forefathers had maintained an oral history of the past. It's also clearly established by witnessing the enslavement of the hebrews
throughout successive generations. Each time they were enslaved anew, it was usually as a result of some corrupt king who ended up selling them off
to the highest bidder. You can nearly set your timex by it - if a people were enslaved, it's more likely than not, that they were an isolated human
cell in a field overrun by new hybrids that had come into power as a result of the events preceeding and following the Tower of Babel.
10. It's of interest to note here, that as a result of the Enki-based ancient history, there's really no way to tell what Enlil did or didn't do
or if he was even good, bad or indifferent. It's all been jumbled up and mixed and retold in Enki's favor, so many times, that were it not for the
oral histories of the human slaves, we would have no idea whatsoever, what happened back then.
And there you have the results of my research.
[edit on 19-4-2007 by undo]