It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by undo
Further thoughts on the Jaffa connection:

Ho;d that thought! I gotta go and work outside but I will be back....

??? nothing here. i waited and waited and waited. reloaded and reloaded. nothing. no response. just "Hold that thought!" curse your outside work.
not really curse but blah to your outside work, atm, right now. i'm sure it's normally very rewarding.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Can someone re-link the military documents on Stargates, I must of missed those and cycling through 40+ pages isn't appealing to me.

thanks

But it's so interesting! Read it, read it

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Now a bit about the egyptian "Nun" (the Abzu is also called "Nun" in Akkadia)

Nun was thought to exist both outside the universe and as part of every body of water from the Nile to temple pools.

[...]

Nun was also thought to continue to exist as subsoil water beneath the earth and as the source of the annual flooding of the Nile River.

[...]

The god of chaos (Nun) didn't have a priesthood, nor any temples that have been found, and was never worshiped as a personified god. Instead, he was represented at various temples by the sacred lakes symbolising the chaotic waters before the First Time. At Abydos, he is represented by an underground water channel at the Osireion.

[...]

The lake, attached to a temple, represented Nun's waters, and the island was believed to be the primeval mound itself. Ra was thought to have come into the world out of the giant lotus which grew on the mound:

[...]

Nun was linked to the creator god, Ptah, and known as Ptah-Nun. Thus both Ptah and Nun were thought to be the father of the sun god Atem

[...]

The priests of Waset (Thebes, Modern Luxor), on the other hand, declared that Waset was the site of the Nun's water, and the rising of the primeval mound. Amun, the creator god of Waset, was originally one of the Ogdoad and became the most powerful god of the area. They believed that Amen changed from the invisible chaos deity into the primeval mound. In this form, he created the other gods. He created the lotus, which opened to reveal the child form of Amun-Ra, who then finished the creation of the world. Nun, although he was a powerful force, was thought to have been inert until Amen awoke him from torpor, and used his chaotic waters to create the universe.

www.touregypt.net...

Nun is regarded as having no surface, stretching into infinity. Not subject to cosmic order (Maat), Nun’s watery chaos is even so considered beneficial

[...]

Nun is without peer in the Egyptian cosmos, as he is regarded as the “father of the gods”.

[...]

www.philae.nu...

And here's how the Osirieon fits into the entire picture

The water level is twenty or more feet higher today than it was in the New Kingdom, but it is assumed that the foundations were intended to be underwater when it was built as a reminder of the rise of the gods from the primordial sea.
www.phouka.com...

Let's look at this word, in light of its connection to the Abzu and Enki. The etymology of it is fascinating. Especially in light of passages like:

"Nun is without peer in the Egyptian cosmos, as he is regarded as the 'father of the gods'."

Is this Anu, the father of the gods, portrayed as a device, the primordial waters, the stargate? I think so! Enki's priests had turned Anu into a contraption, taken the history of Anu and divided it up between Enki and Enlil, who were but sons of Anu. Long story short, the Nun was named after Anu, who, even though he had a temple at UR, was phased almost completely out of the mainstream belief system by the time of late Akkadia, so much so that you see Nun in egyptian cosmology depicted without a priesthood or temple! What are the odds that the FATHER OF ALL THE GODS, WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT A TEMPLE? To do that, they had to dethrone him first. So they turned him into a thing - the Stargate.

Is this the biblical Yahweh and Elohiym? All clues point to yes. Contrary to Sitchin's research, it appears Yahweh, Anu's later hebrew name, had been remembered by the human slaves via their oral histories.

The biggest clue for this was found in the etymology of Enlil's name. It appears "EL" was never Enlil, although later researchers would make this leap, such as Sitchin, muslims and some christian researchers. In fact, the etymology of Enlil is as follows:

The root form of EL isn't IL, and therefore is not LIL, and so is not EnLIL. In fact, if this article is correct, the rootform of IL is LIL, so it can't be EL. Don't ask me, I just do the research! We have a language expert here? ? ?

After learning that most of the sumerian histories had been written by Enki's akkadian and babylonian priests, the rest was simply a matter of connect the dots. When more evidence surfaced in the form of Anu and the Nun, the evidence began to fit into place, rapidly.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Very nice post -- info on the American indian (Hopi).

They to have stargates ----Sipapu, a Hopi word, is a small hole or indentation in the floor of kivas used by the Ancient Pueblo Peoples and modern-day Puebloans. It symbolizes the portal through which their ancient ancestors first emerged to enter the present world. More generally, it functions as a reminder of the Puebloan's earthly origins.

Some other tie in on this topic----The Fifth World is either the present world, or the next world, in several Native American beliefs which center around a cyclical understanding of time. According to both Native American Hopi mythology and Maya mythology, the current world we inhabit is the "Fourth World." In both belief systems, time is cyclical, and the end of one world is the beginning of the next. For the Hopi, the end of the fourth world is marked by the arrival of Pahana, or the lost "White Brother." The Maya calendar charts out this progression through astrology, concluding that the current, fourth world will end sometime near the December solstice in 2012 (dates vary based on interpretation).

The Aztecs held similar beliefs, but they believed we are currently in the fifth world, and that it is the sixth that is to arrive next

other Hopi lore to be seen here--www.earthwild.net...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
airtrax,

thanks, yes, i have notes on the sipapu. found that absolutely fascinating, especially the info on how this ties into the anasazi

here's a nice site with a guided tour/vr of a kiva
sipapu.gsu.edu...

this one is especially fun, although it really doesn't show the sipapu.
sipapu.gsu.edu...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm reading info at this site right now --nice info--www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
I'm reading info at this site right now --nice info--www.projectcamelot.net...

I've read that before. I note that he mentions zeta reticuli 1 and 2. Are you familar with Celestia? it's a free astronomy program that is a great deal of fun. you can select any of the named stars and fly to them in 3-d space. move around them and so on. once you get out to where zeta 1 and 2 are, you suddenly realize it'd be darn near impossible to determine that these were the stars betty hill saw during the abduction.

here's celestia by the way www.shatters.net...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007

Some other tie in on this topic----The Fifth World is either the present world, or the next world, in several Native American beliefs

Now THAT is interesting... The Tibetans say this is the fifth civilization

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
I have been following this thread and have played connect the dots with much of the information that is provided. Before I thought that anything Christian was total b.s. and now it looks like the bible was written as if we knew about the history of this planet that predates it's publishing.

Some of the events that the bible talks about make sense if you understand all the info on stargates/world history, much of it has been mentioned in this thread. The other major religions that are mentioned also tie in with this info. Many questions are being answered or clarified, but many more have come up. Your idea about the angels being bound in the Euphrates sounds like they were waiting to come through the stargate. So was the "angel with the trumpet" the entity who was controlling the stargate at the time? That makes sense if you ask me.

This puzzle is being put together, at least for me, so please continue your research and help me understand all of this.

The angel with the trumpet ? Interesting thought. Never considered it. I'd be inclined to say "no" but then again, you might be onto something. I'd have to look at it closer, but the impression I get is that the angel with the trumpet is there all along, whereas the angel of the bottomless pit (the one who opens it) is not there all along, or at least, not visibly there all along, which is the key point I suppose.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I was reading about these angels in Revelation again. Here is what I’m thinking since I may be looking at this from a different angle.

The 5th angel was given the key to the bottomless pit, one of the Abzus, after he fell from the heavens like a falling star, why don't they just say he got here on a spaceship. I don't think it was the same Abzu that the 6th angel opened since they mention smoke coming out of it that darkened the sun and sky. So I think that it can't be the one that is in the Euphrates since they would have said so. Here is where I either get what they are trying to say, or really got this all wrong and my translated version of the Bible is way off course.

Out of the smoke came locusts. I think they mean that lots of creatures came out of the smoke, like thousands. I think they say locusts since this is one of the only ways they can describe a large amount of something that is pouring out of a single area. A scene like that of a swarm of locusts is what they are trying to get across, but these weren’t your normal locusts.

These "locusts" were given power like the scorpions of the Earth. I think this means that these "locusts" were given the power to cause "severe pain" since scorpions have that power and that is what caused people to be scared of scorpions. The definition of pain is what matters here.

So the locusts went around and found all the humans that didn't have the seal of God in their foreheads and tormented them for 5 months. I think these locusts were sent out to read peoples minds and see if they believed and if they didn’t 5 months of torment lie ahead.

These people would wish they were dead, but they won’t be able to die. Maybe they were given some sort of drug that lasted 5 months but also acted as a mind control that prevented them from killing themselves. This alone would cause many people to convert and pray to these Gods if there was such a drug available at the time. Maybe this drug did more then we think it did and the pain was mental anguish, not physical.

They describe these locusts as having characteristics of many things, but the one that gets me is the tails that were like scorpions. We already know that they used these “scorpion stings” to cause torment in the non-believers. So why can’t we assume that these stingers were needles that injected people with some sort of drug?

These locusts were controlled by the angel of the bottomless pit. So it looks like Enki was in control over these locusts. Was this one of his armies from the other side of the gate? Dare I say a medical army that was able to read minds and inject people with some sort of drug to make them suffer? Or were these 5 months of torment some sort of awakening that made them understand what was really going on?

I think the torment that these people went through was them finding out the truth. If everything you were taught in life was wrong, wouldn’t this cause you a great deal of stress/mental anguish, a.k.a. pain? Can you inject knowledge into someone with a needle? If they had stargates I think they can figure out a way to inject knowledge into people through some form of technology that we don’t have yet.

So that is my interpretation of this part of Revelation if I were to use the info provided in this thread. It makes sense to me because of what I now know. What do you think?

Just a side note, the 6th angel was told to let loose the 4 angels out of the Euphrates. Are these the 4 angels that went to the 4 corners of the Earth as mentioned earlier in Revelation? Who controlled that Abzu?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
it appears to be a separate event from the initial opening of the pit, even though i believe they come from the same place. alot of stuff comes out of that pit. the beast comes out of it, the four angels in the euphrates come out of it, the locust thingies come out of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This looks like a very well researched thread. I'm not really into ancient history and stuff...... but after reading 44 pages of this stuff, I'm surely hooked.

I've now realised that there are parallels in many of our ancient history texts...... like the great floods (when it rained for 30 /40 days).

As a kid, hindu myths were often my bed-time stories.... and I always thought that those were just stories.

Somewhere in this thread you had mentioned SETI (SATI). And his husband being cut into pieces. Well, as per 'Shiv Purana' - SATI was the daughter of Himalaya (The Himalyan mountains) she was married to Lord Shiva (The Destroyer, Natraja). Himalaya insulted Lord Shiva in some manner. As a result of this (in shock, anger) Sati killed herself. Lord Shiva started to roam across the universe carrying her body. He started doing TANDVA (The dance of destruction). In order to pacify him, Lord Vishnu used his Chakra(a weapon) to cut SATI's body into pieces
(NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS PACIFIED LORD SHIVA). The places where her body parts fell are still considered to be sacred.

Now I don't know whether this helped. Keep up the good work

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
More Anasazi connections:

Overhead inside view and side view of a "PIT" House, otherwise known as a Kiva

Note that sipapu is the small hole in the floor. Also note how the Pit House looks like a ziggurat from the outside, but inside the ground it's a circle with a small hole in the floor that represents a passage way to another dimension, spirit realm.

This sounds and looks so much like a representation of the star gate systems, which were always subterranean (to my knowledge) and always topped by a spaceship, pyramid or ziggurat, or a large body of water. (weight being an issue perhaps?). although i can't prove the osirieon ever had a ziggurat/pyramid above it, i theorize that it did at one point, as is indicated in the shabaka stone passages that refer to the "Great House" in the north of Abydos (the land to which he (Nimrod/Narmer/Osiris) had come.

Check out this info on the meaning of Sipapu:

Pueblo histories and religion recognize two kinds of sipapus: The first is the original sipapu, through which First People entered the current world from the Third or Lower World (with the flute-playing Locust leading the way). Different Pueblo groups have different views as to where the original sipapu is located. Pueblos believe that the dead pass into the spirit world through the sipapu. Once upon a time, the dead would have been able to reemerge after a few days and their bodies revived, but Pueblo history says that Coyote covered the sipapu with a stone, and now only spirits, such as the kachinas, can pass through sipapus.
sipapu.gsu.edu...

A kachina? Well let's see what a kachina looks like!

i1.trekearth.com...
www.kerleo.net...
www.x-plorersclub.com...
www.crafts-gifts.com...
www.playle.com...

Now, after studying the art of the Americas, I had come to the conclusion that the boxy-ness of their artwork was representative of some form of mechanical, mechanized, robotic lifeform. Considering the kachina above,
well, that's not so hard to imagine. It makes sense that if the gates were modified somehow, that only mechanical life could withstand the passage. this may be why Gilgamesh is only 2/3rds god, as he's a human who has been given the "6 Million Dollar Man" en.wikipedia.org... treatment (he wasn't born a Nephilim, but "Became" one later, which is mentioned in his story as Nimrod (who becomes a mighty one and wasn't born naturally a mighty one) and the reference to Gilgamesh being altered by some goddess, after which we are introduced to his clone, Enkidu, who appears to represent the parts of Gilgamesh that were thrown away so that Gilgamesh could be 2/3rds god. Then he's able to access the gate system as is described in the Epic of Gilgamesh. In short, maybe the guy was a cyborg!

Also note that a flute playing locust is leading the way for the first people to enter this planet thru the sipapu, from the third or lower world. Now where have we heard all these words? Locust? Pit? Lower world? First people arriving via a gate from another world?

Bingo!

[edit on 27-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Please see Kiva info in above post before reading this one.

on an unrelated note: when the bible refers to fire, it doesn't necessarily mean fire. it can also mean, glowing or shining. so when it says there was fire in chapter 8 from the mountain on fire, and smoke from the pit in chapter 9, it can just as easily mean the mountain is glowing with power or glowing from atmosphere entry, and the water above the pit, is being evaporated into a huge cloud of steam that blocks out the sun because there is so much steam, as the event begins. this would only make sense if the thing was under alot of water, leading me to believe that the Abzu gate in this instance is indeed on the floor of a great deal of water. the problem in word-ology, isn't how john related the vision, but rather how we translated the meanings of the passages and the amount and type of descriptive words that were available to john at the time of the writing. smoke=kapnos [kap-nos'],

Source:
www.blueletterbible.org...

[edit on 27-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
On a somewhat related topic, Dr. Patrick Heron will be on Ancient Future Radio this evening, 9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern Daylight. He wrote a book called "The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse". He has several very interesting theories, most significantly that New City Jerusalem mentioned in the end of Revelation is actually a pyramid, not a cube.

Ancient Future Radio
thestargates.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
When I saw that, it reminded me of this:

deleted (messing up the page)
Probably not related. Just a similar shape.

[edit on 4/28/2007 by Xtal_Phusion]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I guess that was a bad link. Here's a better one:
users.sdccu.net/chthulhu2/models/hab.html

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
3rd time's a charm?

users.sdccu.net...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hi guys i have serious doubts that a stargate network would exist. at least in the scale some of you guys seem to think its on. my understanding of the stargates is that you need to travel between two stargates that have already been set up. If thats the case then surely the civilisation would have have to of traveled between the two stargates by a more conventional means and nobody lives long enough to make that trip..

and i just thought of how that could be possible. I hate the way my mind works >.<

in genesis there are records of men living for nearly a thousand years so traveling by conventional interstellar drives such as hyperdtive as described by heim would do it...

is it possible that genetic meddling would increase a lifespan to that degree?

but still how can the stargates be networked? the limit of sending anything like a radio signal would be limited to light speed, right? and you cant establish an active wormhole until you have a connection between the gates. so you can't send a signal through a wormhole to establish a wormhole can you? the only way a set of stargates could be connected is within a solar system. and even then there would be a sizeable delay.

on a lighter note, i'm toying with the idea of setting up an expedition to find whatever the root of all this is. so where do i start? under the sphinx, inside the pyramids, Uruk?

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Ginge]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Actually, there's faster than light science. Yep, speeds surpassing the speed of light.

If you're interested, check out this Air Force Research Laboratory PDF file on wormhole creation and related sciences (make note of the section on faster than light science):
(thanks to zorgon for finding it)
www.fas.org...

Also, see Quantum Entanglement:
en.wikipedia.org...

And see this individual, a russian scientist, who has been working on wormhole theory and creation and claims to have discovered a form of wormhole that creates its own exotic matter:
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 30-4-2007 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join