It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Not sure if Zorg is going to post the big pic of this or not, so I'll just post this piece of it, but this is the ancient egyptian equivalent of a Jaffa.

Hey No Fair
I was posting City images in the Moon Thread...

Okay I am sure we all know this guy yes?

And we have all seen what he uses for a weapon, yes?

Well The image below is a relief on the walls of Hathor's Temple, Dendera Egypt... The same temple that has the famous "lightbulbs" depicted on the walls.

Here we see a group of Jaffa Warriors with staff weapons. Notice the face of the closest one... he looks neither Egyptian or Nubian. They have very broad shoulders and are muscular, a depiction rarely seen in Egyptian reliefs and they have a high forehead.

Coincidence?

Okay Beth NOW you can have at it

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
(moved from previous page)

this is the ancient egyptian equivalent of a Jaffa.

This particular one stuck out from the others because the features are neither nubian, egyptian nor african, in anyway.

As a matter of research, I went out in search of any meaning that might be attached to the word "jaffa". Since I've established that the egyptian archaeologists who wrote the screenplay for the original StarGate film, were basing the info on their own theories, I figured they might have named them jaffa for a reason.

This was what my research discovered.

The word jaffa is from the newer arabic yafo. However, in the Amarna Letters of Egypt, Jaffa is called Yapo. I concluded since these particular figures were temple guardians, that the likelihood the word had originally derived from mesopotamia, was high. Tracing the meaning of the word back to mesopotamia and sumer, required removing the "Y", resolving to "apo." It also had the etymology of Yapu, so I checked "Apu" as well. The "Ap" phrase was interchangeable with the "Ab" phrase. Apsu could be Abzu or even Absu. In addition, the etymology of "Ab" refers back to Babel and therefore Enki's Abzu. "Ab" simply meant "water" unless additional letters were added. In the case of Babel, it meant "Water Gate + God" and was formally called "Gate of the Gods" (bab-ilu)

So it is my belief that the word Jaffa was derived from the sumerian Abzu gate guards, and that these were the guardians of the star gates, and since the gates were in or under the temples, that these were also the guardians of the Temples. You can see them depicted in this akkadian artwork:

As they would "work" for the Seraphim in that capacity as "hybrid rulers" (such as Gilgamesh) who had been raised up for the purpose of enslaving the humans on the planet, it became a matter of confusion in how they later would be depicted in Egypt as an army under pharaoh instead of rulers in their own right. It dawns on me now, that after the incident at the Tower of Babel and the Osirieon in Abydos, that the system of Jaffa hybrid rulers changed. How they changed, I'm still trying to ascertain.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
(moved post)

A bit on the topic of Hathor.

I'm of the opinion that Hathor never existed as a being of any kind, and that she is actually a star gate made flesh. In other words, Hathor started out as a thing not a being. Her legend as the cow goddess, derived initially from the goddess Bat, who was herself a deification of the Milky Way. I believe this image of Bat (which would evolve into the head of a cow with stars for eyes) shows an early egyptian attempt to depict a star gate:

www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...

In fact, I think the Legend of Ra and Hathor, explains this very thing when Ra is described in the exact same terms as Enki's E.ABZU, showing that the story is about structures that have been deified. Ra becomes the E.Abzu of Enki-Ea (etymlolgy Ea=Ra) and Hathor becomes the Abzu Gate of Enki, which in the story is called the "Eye of Ra."

If you followed what I just said you now understand that I'm saying the Eye of Ra is a star gate.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
A bit on the topic of Ra:

It seems the etymology of the egyptian Ra and the akkadian Ea (who is also called Enki-Ea) shows they are both the same being. The earliest egyptian stories in which Ra plays a part, are thefore, most likely akkadian deriatives of the sumerian Enki. Since Enki's stories predate those of Ra, it's not too far a stretch to find their two stories intertwined in egyptian texts. Enki wasn't known as Enki-Ea, till after the flood, this explains why Ra's story doesn't surface till later as well. Ea just meant water. So it was an affirmation that Lord Earth (en-ki) was the god of Water, the god of the abzu, the god of the abyss, the god of the star gate.

In short, Ra is Enki.

as a side note, i was thinking about this stuff one day and painted a sort of modern art "eye of ra". no big deal, just ..well when thinking about these topics, they can trigger your artistic side, i guess. you can see it here:
www.thestargates.com...

[edit on 12-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Zorgon on the thread "Another Face On Mars!! What’s Going On??" you posted a video that you claimed is absolute proof alien life exists on mars!!
But the video you posted is a computer animation about the mars rover, can you link me to the video you mean.
Sorry for being off-topic

[edit on 12-4-2007 by SKUNK2]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

In short, Ra is Enki.

I thought that Marduk, Enki's son, was Ra.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tungus

In short, Ra is Enki.

I thought that Marduk, Enki's son, was Ra.

That sounds like a Sitchin theory. Is it? I don't always agree with him. He may have had his reasons to believe that, but based on my research it seems more likely that Ra was just another name for Enki-Ea.

If you read the Legend of Re and Hathor, it depicts Re (Ra) as gold on the outside, silver on the inside with blue lapis lazuli hair. In Enki and the World Order, his ziggurat (which I believe was really a huge spaceship), was gold on the outside, silver on the inside with blue lapis lazuli decorations. Hathor also becomes an object, called the Eye of Ra, which leads me to believe the Eye of Ra was Enki's Abzu star gate. The Legend then reveals itself to be an older story from Sumer, told during Akkadia, that eventually turns the gods Ra and Hathor, into the objects/buildings associated with a big cataclysm and Enki. The cataclysm sounds like a flood, as the last thing we see Hathor as the Eye of Ra, doing, is wading around in a flood of red blood (red water), that she's supposedly created.

Zorgon had suggested that perhaps additional water had been transported here from elsewhere, some other planet with water, via one of the gates, which might account for a flood of red colored water, I suppose. Gates of the Deep.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Additional Gates:

I've been trying to determine where the gates were originally positioned in Sumer. How many there were, and what happened to them.
this is all i've been able to determine:

In the vicinity of ancient Eridu, which would've been fairly close to the coastline at the time, there were at least 2 gates. One at the E.ABZU complex, and another huge one off the coastline, on the ocean floor.

Another was situated at Nippur, at Enlil's E.KUR complex. This is the one I theorized was carted off to Abydos, Egypt following the fiasco at the Tower of Babel.

And finally, one at Ur, which is featured as the gates of Paradise in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

I have no clue what happened to the huge one on the ocean floor or the one at Ur (if indeed the story is claiming the gates Gilgamesh uses are at Ur, as it cuold be possible he had to travel to Nippur or Eridu to access the gates.)

The one at Eridu (Babel) was buried.
The one at Nippur may have been taken to Abydos and placed in the Osirieon.

There's a remote possibility there was also one in China, but all their ancient records have been destroyed.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
Zorgon on the thread "Another Face On Mars!! What’s Going On??" you posted a video that you claimed is absolute proof alien life exists on mars!!
But the video you posted is a computer animation about the mars rover, can you link me to the video you mean.
Sorry for being off-topic

LOL Its okay its not really off topic in here... we kinda go everywhere...

The Animation IS the correct video... It was a shameless way to introduce a really cool video to a thread with a captive audience... and an attempt to see if the Lemmings were awake

So far only Mr Penny got it right away

In the truest sense of the word WE are the Aliens on Mars... so my statements is absolutely true... Perhaps its time we start thinking of ourselves as Alien invaders... we are crashing stuff deliberately on oher worlds just to see what will happen and to see if we can stir up something...

If you ask me the boys at NASA are getting their jollies smashing multi mllon dollar toys...

But on the home page there is another video... a trailer for an IMAX film using Rover images to take us to Mars... I am sure it will be a really interesting film on that big screen almost like being there...

For some time though we have stated that there was a collaboration between Disney and NASA...starting in the 50's with von Braun and the moon base conspiracy... Now I see Disney has partnered with Lockheed Martin in this latest film...

So NASA employed the worlds best fantasy animators to tell their story...

Coincidence? Hmmmm

So sorry but I don't have a film of Martians yet...

Problem is there are too many Mars threads LOL The audience is to divided...

Here is the video so those in here know what we are talking about...

Breaking News.... Must see Video

NASA shows absolute proof of Alien activity on Mars...

www.maasdigital.com...

Disney...
disney.go.com...

Okay we now return you to the regularly scheduled program SG-2

[edit on 12-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
more on Jaffa:

There are at least 2 places in the ancient sumerian/akkadian/babylonian texts, where either one or another of the Anunnaki gods, refers to his/her "black-headed people." i dunno if it means black hair, black skin, or black skull paint or what. it just struck me that perhaps this was what the phrase meant. the black-headed people" perhaps being a reference to jaffa

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hi undo, thanks for posting all this..You too Zorgon! I find both your info very helpful

I have just learned about the Columns called djed. They where only used in the wealthiest of Egyptian homes, and I would think public places too. Ordinary folks used burned oil lamps for light.. And when considering the Edison Effect, and what it did for modern times, one could only image the effect aritificial light had on the Egytian community. Tho much of that information was lost, and the rediscovery of artificial light in modern times change the ways we live.
Do you think the Djed Columns are tied into some of the lost technology that powered stargates, and or other technologies they had?

[edit on 12-4-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The President of the Four Mountains

See! the floods assail the heavens!'

The Tî said, 'Ho! (President of) the Four Mountains, destructive in their overflow are the waters of the inundation. In their vast extent they embrace the hills and overtop the great heights, threatening the heavens with their floods, so that the lower people groan and murmur 'Is there a capable man to whom I can assign the correction (of this calamity)?'

www.sacred-texts.com...

Four mountains... perhaps these are four temples with four gates. But this is a chinese text.

There's something here, however, obscure.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Do you think the Djed Columns are tied into some of the lost technology that powered stargates, and or other technologies they had?

Yes actually I do, but material is hard to find... and I am spread thin on many related topics but here is what I have so far on electricity

landoflegends.us...

Four pages

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Ahso! Time for Ancient Chinese Wisdom yes?

Well...

Try this...

landoflegends.us...

You may even find mention of the Pegasus Square

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Ahso! Time for Ancient Chinese Wisdom yes?

Well...

Try this...

landoflegends.us...

You may even find mention of the Pegasus Square

Found a couple interesting things in it. Overall, I am still
rather puzzled about the President of the Four Mountains
thing. To me, the way its worded in the passage, it sounds as
if he's appealing to an Emperor that hasn't as yet been identified
or found for that matter. This kinda lends itself to the concept
that one of the stars was the President until they could find
an earthly equivalent. But he had to be the President of the Four
Mountains, which would, based on their system, require earthly
mountain equivalents. Problem is, I dunno if the chinese ever
called their sacred buildings, mountains.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by undoOverall, I am still
rather puzzled about the President of the Four Mountains
thing.

I read something somewhere about the four mountains...

But here is a place to start not mountains but 4 gaurdians

Edit to add...

The theme of Four Guarians, (creatures, kings, mountains]... is pretty much everywhere in Eastern traditions...

Chinese...

www.onmarkproductions.com...

Japanese

www.onmarkproductions.com...

And to recap because I KNOW you forgot about this...

The Wormhole at Mount Sumeru (Shumisen-gi) (Mount Meru)

(This is also for that Hindu chap that never heard about this in his studies...)

Shumisen-gizu (A Representation of Mount Sumeru), detail,
first half of the 19th century. Museum Collection.

Now the next one is truly amazing. I have linked to this before, and it is on my website in the Stargate section landoflegends.us...

What this ancient map depicts is the location of the wormhole that was Mount Meru... The legends surrounding the fall of Meru tell of a story of the creation of the Himalayan range [as India plowed into the mainland)

In this map from the 1600's the location of Meru is shown as a watery vortex, right in the r3egion where Tibetan myths tell that Shambahla is located (another gateway=same gateway)

The fact that they drew this as a watery whirlpool is VERY significant to our studies.... (William Henry, if your watching this is OUR FIND
)

Map of Nansenbushu (Jambu-dviipa), late Edo period. Museum Collection.
Edo period of Japanese history (1603-1867)

SOURCE

[edit on 13-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well then!
It's amazing that all this grew out of that book on the precession of the equinoxes! lol

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
For anyone who has been following my theories regarding the DUR.ANKI gate from Enlil's E.KUR, you should know why this site is interesting!

The Book of the Gates, as depicted on Seti I's Tomb in the Valley of the Kings
*scroll to almost the bottom of page to see a list of links for each panel of the book as it was engraved into Seti's alabaster sarcophagus
sethy1.free.fr...

*Zorgon you might want to add this to your research pages

[edit on 15-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Oui Je ferai cela tout de suite!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Oui Je ferai cela tout de suite!

What?
You usually do anyway, so I thought i'd just flag it down. Wave my arms and stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join