It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I seem to be spamming the thread, it's not my intention but I have so many questions!! Most of them I'm not asking....yet...

Originally posted by zorgon
It is also interesting that shortly before they stopped looking... this was found in Abydos...

[edit on 22-6-2008 by zorgon]

I'm familiar with the carvings pictured above, but what did you mean by "before they stopped looking?"

Many times throughout the thread I've come across references to a "jar" or a "vessel" from Abydos with carvings or paintings on it that, judging from the accompanying comments, is exceedingly odd. So far all of the image/url links for it have been broken. This seems important so I made an effort to find it...is this it?

If not, please direct me to the correct images. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
One thing I got in the mail the other day which is really funny regarding "Gods" and what have you was a leaflet detailing the return of God through the use of passages from Exodus

Well there is a story in the Bible about Jesus returning. In paintings this return is shown as Jesus stepping through a portal with the 'angelic host' seen in the background. Its usually called 'The Glory' In this version the 'Host' is on horseback like an army coming back with him and the figures around the portal are like the chevrons on the gate

Last Judgement, closeup.Giotto, 1305. In Scrovegni chapel.

Mathew 16:27. For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels: and then will he render to every man according to his works.

Mathew 24:27. For as lightning cometh out of the east and appeareth even into the west: so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Mathew 24:30. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven. And then shall all tribes of the earth mourn: and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with much power and majesty.

There are many old paintings showing the Portal or Gateway known as 'The Glory'

This one looks very close to SG1's gate

DI PAOLO: Primum Mobile Pope-Hennessy, John. Paradiso. The Illuminations of Dante's Divine Comedy by Giovanni di Paolo. NY: Random, 1993. p. 162

But my all time favorite, showing Adam and eve getting tossed out of Paradise

Giovanni di Paolo, 1445, Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise

Detail showing the symbols on the outer ring

No obviously Religious believers will interpret these symbols according to their own belief, but then its all just a matter of interpretation isn't it? I mean Jews, Muslim and Christian all worship the same God... its only their individual interpretation of the word that has had them killing each other for thousands of years

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

By they stopped looking... Well Abydos is now under water... hydrolics in the area after the Aswan Dam was filled caused this. They were supposedly sending in scuba divers but then Dr Hawass stopped all digging on most sites of interest. Now with the politcal change in Egypt we may see a new change hopefully. The Abydos symbols skeptics will tell you are just an accident... but Hawthornes temple with the Jaffa and 'light bulbs" is also in the region as is the Osiron now also flooded

Re Vase Your link is to the correct site but the pic isn't displaying. I am sure Undo has a copy if not I will post it later

Re: spam
No problem As this thread is old a lot of early data has moved so no problem. Just be aware that I am also revamping my site to make it easier to find the data. It grew to fats and stuff was posted in places even I have trouble finding now

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi

Originally posted by undo
The more we learned, the more we realized how much there was to learn and the more we realized we were incapable of learning it all. But at least half of what we did learn were things we simply did not need to know, as we were unprepared to make those kind of choices. History is evidence of this.

Undo, what does this mean? I'm on page 102 of this thread at this point and I've seen you espouse similar sentiments on other occasions. I could very well be wrong, but I associate statements like the one quoted above with the "If God had wanted us to fly, we would've been born with wings" school of thought. I'm having trouble reconciling that with the great amount of respect I have accumulated for you in the course of reading this thread.

So set me straight here...do you have a bit of "Luddite" leanings? Or am I completely misreading this?

at the time, i was just sure enki was the bad guy. it was the only way to reconcile what the text was saying, but when i finally realized what all the data implicated, it dawned on me that the original authors of the text didn't differentiate between anu, enki and enlil, and that they had all been combined into the name, jehovah. at least 2/3rds of this thread is my attempts to get the information to jive and it just doesn't. as a result, it leaked over into my thoughts on the rationale for their decisions. and i can be a bit luddite, occasionally

edit on 16-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

well you probably haven't got to the part in the thread where its discussed that the namshub and the opening of the gate at babel are related because the gate is used to bring new people here with new languages and cultures. this is how the language was confused (I'll explain why i think this in a different post). the namshub's magic words in this instance are akin to science/math. for example the word sorcery is just really "medicine" or "science", from the word pharmacopeia,

thus when the text of the bible indicates the word serpent comes from the word sorcerer, it's saying that the serpent was a doctor or scientist that also explains moses' use of the Caduceus or Staff of Asclepius to heal the people who were being attacked by "seraph" (and also why jesus refers to his crucifixon as being akin to moses' raising of the serpent entwined staff to heal the people). he was showing evidence of understanding sorcery and its application (in this case, medicine/science) )

dna as per ancient mesopotomia, is the tree of life. the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is also in there.

so the theory i currently have is that this is why nimrod opened the gate (cause he be enki in a new body) and as usual, he's paired up with inana (isis). it's almost like the two of them are body hopping thru history. some would call that reincarnation. i'm not so sure it's that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by undo

I LOVE this documentary!

I had many
moments! I watched at least 5 times and even made my roommate watch it. He is 62 and he even went
many times!

Undo I really enjoy this thread. The information in it has kept me busy many nights and rainy days! Between this and the Giza Power Plant theory my fiancee thinks I'm crazy

i know! that's one of the best pyramid documentaries i've ever seen, if not the best. they have since removed it from youtube. but there is a subtitled one that's still in english. i'll get the link and post it here.

there you go. just in case you want to watch it again. i know i've watched like 10 times lol

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

here's the page with the abydos (naqada) vases (see below)

can't hotlink the images and they aren't named.
so you'll have to mouse over them to find the pertinent ones by reading what the address says. (depending on your desktop resolution, they should be right next to each other, in the second row if your resolution is 1024x768)
first one of interest is Abydos_u-239pot.jpg
second one is sm-UC15339.jpg
third is Brussels-E3002.jpg
see this link to find them
xoomer.virgilio.it...

the egyptologist of that site, theorized that the bat symbol was in fact an early representation of hathor. i saw "bat" (goddess) as a very early symbol of the gate that evolved into a human figure over time. et al, the gate was deified. i mention it here because this is also discussed earlier in the thread. et.al, the connection between maqet (ladder of heaven)/sistrum/hathor/bat = gate.
xoomer.virgilio.it...

i have a long winded theory here (which i'm going to shorten for this response), related to the egyptian story of the destruction of mankind and to the eye of ra as mentioned in the story. (the eye of ra being the theoretical name of a system of gates) and hathor, which i theorized was the name of a gate in the eye of ra gate system, in particular, a gate on mars. i don't believe the red disk depicted on the heads of some egyptian gods/goddesses are depicting the sun, but rather, mars. see hathor's headdress here.
en.wikipedia.org...

there are several clues there, such as the fact the disk is surmounted by bull's horns (taurus the bull=mars) and a snake encompasses it = wormhole.

note in this video that the chevrons are bulls heads which i think the authors of the screenplay, considered to be an indicator of the eye of ra gate system. i mean if they didn't, why did they have Ra in the original movie, with the bull horn red disk mounted on his shoulders so that his head fit perfectly within the disk, and the tribal people worshipping the eye of ra? they must've made some kind of connection (also may be a reference to the age of the bull (precessional equinoxes thing)

and here's ra in his red disk get up

www.youtube.com...

also note that in the Abydos_u-239pot.jpg image xoomer.virgilio.it... the central figure appears to have his arms in what i call RA Arms position, perhaps suggesting to the viewer that they are from the Eye of Ra gate (particularly the hathor gate, meaning they are from mars gate. and if you remember the image of bat and her connection to hathor, you will see how the shape of the symbol for bat, is the same as the RA Arm position xoomer.virgilio.it...).

Now if you read my theory earlier in the thread, the destruction of mankind text suggests the gate on earth was called sekhmet and the gate on mars was called hathor. (this ties in to even more lore, such as the bull of heaven lore from mesopotamia). sekhmet is also depicted with the red disk and is said to be the warrior goddess.en.wikipedia.org... i don't think i have these two switched around (et. al, i dont think hathor is earth gate and sekhmet is mars gate, but i could be wrong.) why they called the one on earth the war gate seems like it's trying to tell you this gate goes to mars. (mars=god of war)

whew.

i think this is wow's version of it (the dark portal in blasted lands, goes to another planet, in particular an area called hellfire peninsula that looks a whole like blasted lands. red, orange, rocky. and there's a war raging on that side of the portal constantly

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have the original Video in my computer of the Documentary in Discussion:

"The revelation of the Pyramids

If UNDO or ZORGON will let me know where to upload it I would Love to do it so you can all download it. Is in great quality and there are no subtitles at the bottom.

Please let me know PM me .

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Dear Undo and all contributors to this thread,

Thank you for this amazing thread! I have not quite finished reading through all of the posts, but look forward to reading some every night!!

Since i first came across this thread, an interesting, ( to me at least), theory has been bumping around in my head. It started with the basic text of Genesis re: the tower of Babel. This is from wikipedia- i know, i know... but bear with me....

"1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar.
"

a couple of articles about quasi-crystals, specifically these:

mafija.fmf.uni-lj.si...

"The existence of quasi-crystals, though controversial, was anticipated much earlier, but Shechtman was the first to see them in nature. The 16th century astronomer Johannes Kepler drew quasicrystal-like patterns in his book Mysterium Cosmographicum.
In the 1970s, Sir Roger Penrose, the Oxford University mathematical physicist, created "aperiodic" tiling patterns that never repeated themselves, work that he suspects was inspired by Kepler's drawings.
"I once asked Shechtman if he knew about my tilings when he saw the things he saw. He said he did, but that he didn't have them in mind when he was looking at them," Penrose told the Guardian. "I think it was rather similar to my experience with Kepler's patterns. Probably he was influenced unconsciously." www.guardian.co.uk...

I started wondering if the bricks and slime the text is referring to could maybe connect to quasi crystal ceramics?? (Think the ceramic markers in "Timeline" by Crighton).

Quasi crystals are explained in depth here- mostly easily understandable for scientifically challenged minds, like mine
....... www.jcrystal.com...

As alluded in an earlier post regarding the granite in the Kings Chamber, perhaps these crystals were placed/grown/structured in patterns in order to scatter energy, allowing an incredible amount of power to build up.... enough to power the star gate with timed pulses of piezoelectric energy? I realize i am not using the correct terminology, i can picture the main idea in my mind but cannot express it clearly...

Could this be related to the blue crystal/ lapis lazuli/ extra terrestrial crystal used as power generators?
www.csmonitor.com...

Does anyone else sort of understand what I mean? If so could you help me out here, or am i off on a completely weird tangent??

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
In 1965 Salvador Dali depicted his passage through the stargate on top of Mount Canigou in southern Spain activated by his initiation by a Spanish Kabbalistic secret society:
arthistory.about.com...
If you want to learn the profound story behind it and how it solves the historical mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau, read international writer and playwright Patrice Chaplin's two books "Secrets of Girona" and "The Portal".

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

that's an interesting question. a reference to the appearance of the etemenanki from one of the greek philosophers or some babylonian historian (can't remember which) said that the levels were each a different color of the rainbow. but when i went back to find the reference, i couldn't find it. the website where i found the info claimed that the etemenanki was in fact the remains of babel. dunno if it's true, either, but if there were some kind of crystal involved, that might explain it. i know zorg said, at one point, limestone has an extremely low or completely missing, crystal content. not sure on that either. but granite is a different story, i think?

i don't even know how much power would be necessary to run the gate since we're working with our current understanding of wormhole generation, which, if this gate thing is true, would naturally suggest a higher level of technology and as a result, a higher level of understanding about power generation. the other piece of data regarding power necessary to run it, is that one of the modern day scientists claimed he had found a way for a wormhole to generate its own exotic energy for keeping itself open and stable. and now they are all bickering with each other about it (the scientists i mean). "it's not possible, it would violate the null energy condition!" "no, it's quite possible as the null energy condition has been violated before!" and on and on.
edit on 17-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

here we go. notice the arms of the central figure and the tails of the taller ones but lack of tails on shorter ones. and the ones missing feet entirely. and how some of them look like greys and some look like tall reptilians. this vase came from a grave at abydos, egypt.

source
xoomer.virgilio.it...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012

If UNDO or ZORGON will let me know where to upload it I would Love to do it so you can all download it. Is in great quality and there are no subtitles at the bottom.

well i don't want to download something that has copyright restrictions. i thought it was free to watch and that they had put it on youtube themselves, then when it said it had been pulled down i was kinda surprised. wasn't that aired on tv? i guess they don't mind if the one with subtitles is up on youtube or it would be down as well.. i think? i mean isn't that how stuff like that is put on youtube legally, by adding some kind of creative thing to it, like lyrics or subtitles, or removing something from it like sound or soundtracks ?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I am in the process of cataloging 6000 plus PDF's into one directory.

Whew. Sounds like you could use a secretarial squad.

Here is the first one from Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) Its a .mil site so if you have any issues let me know and I can email you a copy

Got 'em both, thanks. Somewhere, in the midst of perusing the mountain of websites, google and youtube videos, sacred religious tomes, mainstream and fringe dissertations, ancient texts in long-dead languages, artifact photographs, stolen secret society documents, geological charts, government conspiracies, and engineering drawings that have been directly or indirectly referenced in this thread--which I am not even halfway through reading at page 130--I will find time to read both of these, all the way through. I may not be much of a help in making sense of ancient texts--I am no linguist--but I am a tech geek, descended from a long line of tech geeks...so maybe I can help out in that area.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wow, lots of info thanks Undo

I've read here about the power source for a star gate and that got me thinking about, could the power source be in the Arc of the covenant? Since we've never found it, could it possibly mean that they sent it through one star gate so humanity would not be able to power it?

According to this place “Gate to the Gods” or “Puerta de Hayu Marca” it was of solid stone with a door way carved into it? and if you look close in the center of the so called door you'll see a circular indention,

Legend goes that when the Spanish conquistadors came and looted gold and precious stones, a priest, Aramu Maru, fled with the key to the door and hid in the mountains. He found the gate which was being protected by shaman priests. He showed them the key, a sacred golden disk. They performed a ritual, putting the key into the doorway inset, and a blue light appeared, which looked like water suspended. The priest handed them the key and then turned and walked through the water and into the portal. He was never seen again.

But if he turned gave the shaman priests the key, do or would they still use it today? so in theory they should still have this key right?

www.unsolvedrealm.com...

what are your thoughts?

edit on 18-1-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by lisa2012

well i don't want to download something that has copyright restrictions. i thought it was free to watch and that they had put it on youtube themselves, then when it said it had been pulled down i was kinda surprised. wasn't that aired on tv? i guess they don't mind if the one with subtitles is up on youtube or it would be down as well.. i think? i mean isn't that how stuff like that is put on youtube legally, by adding some kind of creative thing to it, like lyrics or subtitles, or removing something from it like sound or soundtracks ?

lisa20 I absolutely loved that documentary! I have a link to the thread on it in my signature
In there somewhere is the video via youtube but it's in parts. It was put back up by another member but it does have subtitles.

Undo, I read somewhere a while back that if you did do things like this it does get around copyright laws. There is a channel on YT that has every season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer
and how she was able to post them was by uploading them backwards. So all episodes have subtitles but they are backwards, mirror image. Took her forever to load she said but they haven't taken them down as far as I know.

I'm really enjoying the news posts on this thread undo, this is a favorite of mine and Im not even half way thru with the thread lol I check the last page for newer information and links. It keeps me busy and it also leads me to many different areas of interest.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
yep they definitely meant for the eye of ra to be the gate symbol
check out jack in this intro. they do the zoom into his eye, which then transistions into the wormhole.
and they also used an "iris" to cover the gate so they didn't get any uninvited guests, and it works like the iris of your eye might work.

www.youtube.com...

so i think it's safe to say at this juncture, that the eye of ra gate system theory, based on the egyptian legend of the destruction of mankind, is not unfounded.
edit on 18-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertdweller1

As alluded in an earlier post regarding the granite in the Kings Chamber, perhaps these crystals were placed/grown/structured in patterns in order to scatter energy, allowing an incredible amount of power to build up.... enough to power the star gate with timed pulses of piezoelectric energy? I realize i am not using the correct terminology, i can picture the main idea in my mind but cannot express it clearly...

We need to consider the Sarcophagus in the kings chamber.. As it is Granite and contains Piezoelectrical properties It contains quartz crystals .. as you have stated.

If we put a Battery in this Sarcophagus , I believe this is the Primer to solving the greatest mystery of all Time.

Also . I believe the Ark of the Covenant may have once been in TGP of Giza and locked in there ( The ante chamber) and was removed by Ninurta.
The Ark was thought to be a Capacitor ( Battery )..

www.youtube.com... 9l20l14l0l4l4l0l312l1328l6.2.1.1l10l0

We have heard the storys of Alien Technology ... The Battery is one of them.
Lets put 2 and 2 together.. It will be fun fun.

Lets learn to make batterys like the Annunaki did..

Lets turn this Stargate on......

edit on 18-1-2012 by gLuEBoY because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by gLuEBoY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gLuEBoY

turn the gate on?
let's not lol

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
LoL , Undo why not?..

I have followed this Thread with great interest for a couple years now.. What do you think would happen wif we do turn this gate on?

Will we get "Hijacked" ...

Im trying to go to some new Turf lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join