It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

The basis of my post is an ancient celtic poem, detailing one of Arthurs "voyages"
It is called Preiddeu Annwn (Spoils of the In-world) and although most people accept it as a normal story and ignore the "supernatural" properties of the story i believe they support the case of stargates and indeed an under or "In-world"

i would just like to say that i have also done extensive research into the "underworld" theory and i agree with "Undo" completely, i was just wondering if you were aware of the stories i unearthed concerning King Arthur. An ancient welsh poem was written about arthur and his decision to go to the underworld to seek the holy grail (Then called simply"The Cauldron")

The way they start there voyage is most odd, and is what caught my attention. A man called Lleminawg sticks his sword into an artifact of some kind and a great light opens up from within, like a curtain of light the men pass through.

"My first song was of the cauldron itself,
for nine maidens kindled it with their breath -
Of what nature was it?
Pearls were about its rim,
it would not boil a cowards portion,
Lleminawg thrust his flashing sword
Deep within it;
And before dark gates, a light was lifted.
When we went with Arthur - a mighty labour -
Save only seven none returned from Caer Fedwydd."

He took a selection of his best men. And as the story goes they visited 7 cities (or were they) and at each place they met challenges which they had to overcome.
When they had travelled to one "city" they were met with a huge wall, lined with men.

"six thousand stood on its walls,
it was hard to speak with their leader."

The poem says that it was " hard" to communicate with the beings. They eventually spoke to Arthur, said for him to come up to them alone, for the others where not aloud.
The writer wrote, "only seven men returned that fatefull day"

My point is, did they go to different cities, countries or planets? As the writer says that his words are true, more so than any bards stories or rumours, as he was there. This is the second to last verse and the last verse of the poem.

"I merit more than empty bards,
Who know not the day, the hour, the moment,
When the chick was born,
Who have not journeyed
to the courts of heaven,
Who know nothing of the starry collared ox
With seven score links in its collar,
When we went with Arthur - that sorrowfull journey -
Save only seven, none returned from Manawyddans Caer.

I know more than the weak willed clerks,
Who know not the day of the kings birth,
Nor the nature of the beast they guard for him.
When we went with Arthur - lamentable day -
Save only seven, none returned from Caer Achren "

the reference to the starry collared ox is obviously Taurus with the pleiades on its collar. Why mention this, seven places, and seven score starry collared constellations in the court of heaven? Obviously its up for discussion, i just thought this was interesting as i had never seen or heard this discussed at all before. Also imprtant to note that the writer wrote historical accounts, not works of ficction or dragon slaying legends, very interesting.

I'll see if i can find a link to the poem although it is very hard to find, and it is important to remember that just because it is a "poem" does not mean it was fiction. Poems were simply the media that historians and writers used to keep records of tales and great events.
I have found sveral links to the poem but have all been translated much more "Liberally". The version i read was in a book called Arthur and The Grail Quest, written by John Matthews. It has the more traditional translation which does not replace words because they make more earthly sense, in short, it is translated as it was meant to be heard at the time.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Indigo86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by Indigo86 because: Annoying spelling errors

edit on 19-1-2012 by Indigo86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo86

well now that's a new one for the books. seven starred collar of the bull. sounds just like
the other references, with a slightly different approach.

edit on 19-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

i'll have to ponder this for a bit and do some comparative study and prayer.
i'm particularly going for the tree of life angle, to see if there's a correlation.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by lisa2012

interesting. too bad the charts are not in color and english so i could study them a bit better.

Hi Undo I will provide you with translations on all of them ....give me a day please I am sick at the moment .I will do translations over the jpeg and re upload them.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by lisa2012

interesting. too bad the charts are not in color and english so i could study them a bit better.

Hi Undo I will provide you with translations on all of them ....give me a day please I am sick at the moment .I will do translations over the jpeg and re upload them.

well thank you!
looking forward to seeing it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
UNDO Here is my post again and the photos translated
)

I am reviewing this book by Radu Cinamar "The Mistery of Egypt " In it he talks about a stargate inside this discovery that was made in Romania in Bucegi Mountains.

In it the story is mentioned in my post I will link it if you want to read more. But There is this Cave they call it "Hall of Projections" In it there is some sort of sSargate described. Not as in round ones we see in the movies. But as in a section of this tunnel that is originating in this cave and goes all the way underneath the great pyramid of Giza.

This portion at the entrance of the tunnel is made by 12 crystals on one side and 1 on the other that creates a time space distortion field.

The book is well known in Romania and the stories have some truth to them as there is a lot of discussion over it in my country . Is discussed more extended in my thread .(www.abovetopsecret.com...)

This is my last post in there

The tunnel is 7 meters wise and 10 meters tall, the walls have a florescent green color the tunnel changed color after 8 meters into a florescent indigo.

In the transition between green and indigo there is a wall of crystals 12 in number on each side of the tunnel .The color of the crystals are yellow they are tall and they have a tetrahedral shape at the top. The author mentions the fact that is believed the ones who created the tunnels are using this distortion field facilitated by this crystals to travel /teleportation to different dimensions. Some sort of a stargate but not like the ones you see in the movies that are round .

(continuation of the story in the next post ......)

This is the photo that explains the hall of projections rough distances to the entrance of the tunnel and the distortion field.

The console that allows the projections is showing in the middle.

I am reviewing this book by Radu Cinamar "The Mistery of Egypt " In it he talks about a stargate inside this discovery that was made in Romania in Bucegi Mountains.

In it the story is mentioned in my post I will link it if you want to read more. But There is this Cave they call it "Hall of Projections" In it there is some sort of sSargate described. Not as in round ones we see in the movies. But as in a section of this tunnel that is originating in this cave and goes all the way underneath the great pyramid of Giza.

This portion at the entrance of the tunnel is made by 12 crystals on one side and 1 on the other that creates a time space distortion field.

The book is well known in Romania and the stories have some truth to them as there is a lot of discussion over it in my country . Is discussed more extended in my thread .(www.abovetopsecret.com...)

This is my last post in there

The tunnel is 7 meters wise and 10 meters tall, the walls have a florescent green color the tunnel changed color after 8 meters into a florescent indigo.

In the transition between green and indigo there is a wall of crystals 12 in number on each side of the tunnel .The color of the crystals are yellow they are tall and they have a tetrahedral shape at the top. The author mentions the fact that is believed the ones who created the tunnels are using this distortion field facilitated by this crystals to travel /teleportation to different dimensions. Some sort of a stargate but not like the ones you see in the movies that are round .

(continuation of the story in the next post ......)

This is the photo that explains the hall of projections rough distances to the entrance of the tunnel and the distortion field.

The console that allows the projections is showing in the middle.

edit on 20-1-2012 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
thank you lisa2012!

that is really interesting!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Does anyone know, offhand, of a geological model simulation somewhere online that takes into account differences caused by flooding, water body changes (rivers and such), continental plate movement, etc, based on current observations and theories? 2 other important parts I'd need are the ability to look at approximately a 1"=20mi scale, and by particular dates. So for instance, I want to be able to see what the region of Malta looked like around the year 9000bc.
edit on 28-1-2012 by ktorvalds because: I meant 1"=20mi, not 2mi

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just discovered this thread and up to page 10. Lovin it so far, can't wait to see where it leads.
Great job Undo!!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have read to page 90, this is the most amazing thread. Undo, I sent you a u2u regarding the Evod or Ephod, or the Urim and Thummim. I think this may be connected. For those of you who do not know what these are, here are some general links.
www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

Babylonian Accounts. (1) According to Ex. xxviii. 30 and Lev. viii. 8, the Urim and Thummim rested within the breastplate, that is, on the breast of the high priest; in the Babylonian account the Tablets of Destiny rested on the breast of their possessor. Only so long as they were resting on the breast of the god in the case of the one nation, and on the breast of the high priest in that of the other, were they efficacious. (2) In the Babylonian accounts, only those gods who, in some way, were considered the messengers and mediators between the other gods and mankind were the lawful possessors of the Tablets of Destiny. In Israel the Urim and Thummim were entrusted by Yhwh to Moses, and through him to the high priest as the representative of Yhwh and as the mediator between God and the nation to whose decisions, through the Urim and Thummim, even kings bowed. (3) There is, to be sure, in the Babylonian records no statement as to the exact number of the Tablets of Destiny. It is known that there were more than one; it may not be too hazardous to assume that there were only two, one lying on each breast: one revealing (or prognosticating ?) good fortune; the other, misfortune. The Old Testament accounts of the Urim and Thummim indicate that there were only two objects (lots ?). (4) Marduk, after he had torn the Tablets of Destiny from the breast of his dead foe, sealed them with his own seal. There may be a reminiscence of this in Ex. xxviii. 21. The use of twelve stones, one for each of the twelve tribes, in addition to the two lots (of stone), is perhaps of some significance in this connection. (5) Marduk, bearing on his breast the Tablets of Destiny, presided at the annual assembly of the gods, where the fate was determined and the lot was cast for king and nation. It is the general opinion that the Urim and Thummim were consulted only in cases where the safety of king or nation was concerned. In Israel the development of a strict monotheism necessarily modified the conception of the Urim and Thummim. No description of them is found in the Old Testament; they are mentioned as something familiar both to Moses and to the people—an inheritance received from the time of their ancestors. The very fact that the Old Testament assumes that Moses and the people were acquainted with the nature of the Urim and Thummim confirms the view that the latter were naturally connected with the functions of the high priest as the mediator between Yhwh and His people.

...and this....
The ancient, and most of the modern, explanations of these mysterious instruments through which Yhwh communicated His will to His chosen people identify them with (a) stones in the high priest's breastplate, (b) sacred dice, and (c) little images of Truth and Justice such as are found round the neck of the mummy of an Egyptian priest (see Muss-Arnolt, "The Urim and Thummim," in "Am. Jour. Semit. Lang." July, 1900, pp. 199-204). The "Tablets of Destiny" which occur in the Assyro-Babylonian account of Creation and otherwise figure in Assyro-Babylonian conceptions suggest the correct explanation of the Hebrew Urim and Thummim. One of the functions ascribed to the Babylonian seer was to deliver oracles and to consult the god, whose answer was either "Yes" or "No." Quite often the god sends to his people an "urtu," a command to do, or not to do, something. "Urtu" belongs to the samestem from which is derived "ertu," the "terminus technicus" for "oracle." The gods speak ("tamu, utammu") to the priest the oracle which they reveal; and the oracle is called "the mysterious word, revelation." Since God "at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past," not only unto the fathers by the Prophets, but to all mankind in ways which it is now almost impossible to trace precisely, it is quite possible that the mythological account of the Tablets of Destiny and the Old Testament Urim and Thummim, both shaping the destiny of king and nation, revert to the same fountainhead and origin. Notwithstanding the fragmentary account of Babylonian literature and the scanty report of Old Testament writers, some points common to both may yet be gathered.

And this......"Text LimeGreenBabylonian Accounts. (1) According to Ex. xxviii. 30 and Lev. viii. 8, the Urim and Thummim rested within the breastplate, that is, on the breast of the high priest; in the Babylonian account the Tablets of Destiny rested on the breast of their possessor. Only so long as they were resting on the breast of the god in the case of the one nation, and on the breast of the high priest in that of the other, were they efficacious. (2) In the Babylonian accounts, only those gods who, in some way, were considered the messengers and mediators between the other gods and mankind were the lawful possessors of the Tablets of Destiny. In Israel the Urim and Thummim were entrusted by Yhwh to Moses, and through him to the high priest as the representative of Yhwh and as the mediator between God and the nation to whose decisions, through the Urim and Thummim, even kings bowed. (3) There is, to be sure, in the Babylonian records no statement as to the exact number of the Tablets of Destiny. It is known that there were more than one; it may not be too hazardous to assume that there were only two, one lying on each breast: one revealing (or prognosticating ?) good fortune; the other, misfortune. The Old Testament accounts of the Urim and Thummim indicate that there were only two objects (lots ?). (4) Marduk, after he had torn the Tablets of Destiny from the breast of his dead foe, sealed them with his own seal. There may be a reminiscence of this in Ex. xxviii. 21. The use of twelve stones, one for each of the twelve tribes, in addition to the two lots (of stone), is perhaps of some significance in this connection. (5) Marduk, bearing on his breast the Tablets of Destiny, presided at the annual assembly of the gods, where the fate was determined and the lot was cast for king and nation. It is the general opinion that the Urim and Thummim were consulted only in cases where the safety of
edit on 2-2-2012 by desertdweller1 because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sorry for the font. I have perhaps a weird question, but here goes. 
I am LDS, not really practicing, but I believe in the basic doctrine of my church. However, anything I might say here IS NOT doctrine or theory according to The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints....its theory or doctrine according to desertdweller
So here goes, (and if you're here to bash my religion I will not respond as this is a THEORY). 

So, in the Book of Mormon, there is a man called Lehi who lives in Jerusalem. He and his two sons and their families are warned of the upcoming destruction of Jerusalem by the Lord. He instructs them to build an ark/ boat/ (ship anyone???). 
Here is the description from Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...(Book_of_Mormon_prophet) 

According to the Book of Mormon, Lehi was a prophet who lived in Jerusalem during the reign of king Zedekiah (approximately 600 BC).[1] Lehi was an Israelite of the Tribe of Manasseh, and father to Nephi, another prominent prophet in the Book of Mormon. In the first book of the Book of Mormon, First Nephi, Lehi and Nephi lead their family out of Jerusalem, and across the sea to the "promised land" (the Americas). Mormon scholar Hugh Nibley has suggested that he was a merchant and contemporary of the Seven Wise Men of Greece 

Here is the text beginning in vs. 8 of Nephi 1 
8 And it came to pass that the Lord spake unto me, saying: Thou shalt construct a ship, after the manner which I shall show thee, that I may carry thy people across these waters. 

9 And I said: Lord, whither shall I go that I may find ore to molten, that I may make tools to construct the ship after the manner which thou hast shown unto me? 

10 And it came to pass that the Lord told me whither I should go to find ore, that I might make tools. 

11 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, did make a bellows wherewith to blow the fire, of the skins of beasts; and after I had made a bellows, that I might have wherewith to blow the fire, I did smite two stones together that I might make fire. 

12 For the Lord had not hitherto suffered that we should make much fire, as we journeyed in the wilderness; for he said: I will make thy food become sweet, that ye cook it not; 

13 And I will also be your alight in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led. 

wow. wow wow. and check this out. Lehi and his family were given something called the Liahona to help them navigate. 

en.wikipedia.org...(Book_of_Mormon)#Meaning_of_the_word_.E2.80.9CLiahona.E2.80.9D 

Could this be the key to the gate- not the abyss, but another gate to move these people to a safe place? 

This thread is incredible, not just for the elegance of the theory, but I have thought about this my whole life! My father used to allude to something like this in the case of Enoch and Lehi. Completely Incredible. 

One more clue: Meaning of the word “Liahona” According to the Book of Mormon, the word Liahona means "a compass" (Alma 37:38). Latter-day Saint scholar Hugh Nibley also provided two additional possibilities for the meaning based on perceived Hebrew roots:
“Many people have dealt with the word Liahona. We had a teacher from Hebrew University here for a few years…. His name was Shunary. He never joined the Church, but the first thing that fascinated him was this name Liahona. He traced it back to the queen bee, the leader of bees swarming in the desert. When bees swarm, that's Liahona. I took it from a different one. Yah is, of course, God Jehovah. Liyah means the possessive, "To God is the guidance," hona (Liyahhona). That's just a guess; don't put it down. But it's a pretty good guess anyway".[4] Jonathan Curci, an Italian Hebraist and scholar of the authentic Hebrew origins of the Book of Mormon, writes: "Liaho "to (of) the Lord" The meaning of the Liaho ("to (of) the Lord") part of the word is common to all the above explanations and seems to gather the agreement of most scholars. The fact that the first two words are Hebrew entails that the final term should be of the same language. Although it is known that Lehi was learned in "the language of the Egyptians" (1 Nephi 1:2), until now no Egyptian terms have been convincingly associated with the name Liahona. Li : The first part of the name is li-, the letter lamed forming a contraction of ʾel which, in this case, indicates the possession of something, and can also mean toward something. Iaho: The three letters yod, he, waw exhibit the fingerprints of the tetragrammaton YHWH because they are the first three letters that appear as a prefix or a suffix in the yahwistic theophoric names. When they form a suffix they are pronounced yahu, e.g., Yesha-yahu, Yerem-yahu, Shelem-yahu, Malk-yahu, etc

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
desertdweller,

well i have quite a few words to say on this, starting with my own very poor experience with mormonism. i was in utah for 10 years, as a protestant this was not a good scenario. however, getting passed the way i was treated by some, i was also treated very kindly by others. unfortunately, it was the hard core mormons that were unkind and the "jack" mormons who were nice. odd thing that, seems to happen whenever religion takes a front seat to general human kindness and compassion HOWEVER , there is one thing i have learned since then:

joseph smith was revealing stuff that i don't think he was supposed to reveal and it was legit stuff, and he got killed for it, partly because we humans are an awful lot when it comes to prejudice and bigotry, but also because there were some big name masons around in those days, and what joseph was revealing, was not supposed to be revealed outside the lodge. that's my earnest view of it. the guy was a matyr for telling the truth at the wrong time.

that, however, does not mean that i think everything he said was legit just that quite a few things he said were legit. to me, he was no different than you or i, and i'm female. so you can imagine that we wouldn't agree on several issues from a mormon perspective.

but yeah, i have thought of that often, because i had plenty of time in those 10 years to learn what mormonism is, and yeah, they got some super good info kind mixed in with joseph's opinions but still good nonetheless. just have to tweeze them out of the text. knock your socks off type of stuff.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been discussed at some point in this thread.

Is it possible Aleister Crowley opened a real stargate in Montauk, Long Island back in 1919?

Supposedly he met an entity named "Lam" who Crowley drew and the drawing bears a striking resemblance to the modern day Grey.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
www.newscientist.com...

Interesting article, getting closer...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
i wholeheartedly believe in a stargate idea more so than any picture or video evidence shown to me in recent times if you apply commonsense it's not that unbelievable just like a few of the real scientific applications the OP mentioned that sounds crazy but are actually happening now how could anyone hear the word "stargate" mentioned and say it's to nuts and to hollywood of a word. if einstein's theory of faster than the speed of light is true then even a more advanced civilization that figured out how to travel as fast or faster than light couldn't possibly make interstellar travel practical. my opinion is that the stargate option or bending time or any form of travel dealing with "time" is the only realistic option really. thanks OP.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by n3mesis

Yes but manipulating time ain't all that safe you know

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join