It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

you'd have to read it for yourself.

it's high strangeness. revelation 9. good luck.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

but those are in regards to john of patmos' 'prophetic visions'...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
reply to post by undo

but those are in regards to john of patmos' 'prophetic visions'...

correct. have you read the thread?

prophecy means future events.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

no i haven't read the full thread
but regardless, there are many religious interpretations of it (revelations)... en.wikipedia.org... which of course does not apply to all... en.wikipedia.org...
though some have even tried to tie in actual events... en.wikipedia.org...

And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. (Revelation 9:1-4 ESV)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. (Revelation 9:1-4 ESV)

Anyone else considered that the key to the bottomless pit refers to the door on the pyramid that they are planning to open? And that the locusts are the very same locusts that have basically robbed the treasures? or could it be the case that once the door is open a stargate is activated? What i do find interesting is why mention green regarding grass and plants and trees. What relevance has the colour green got regarding the sun and the amount of green that actually gets through to earth. Also the power of scorpions may not simply be in regard to their stings but infact their ability to glow.

to add an imortant piece that they are actually using a snake cam to look inside or behind the doors by the way.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

no i haven't read the full thread
but regardless, there are many religious interpretations of it (revelations)... en.wikipedia.org... which of course does not apply to all... en.wikipedia.org...
though some have even tried to tie in actual events... en.wikipedia.org...

seal of god where?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

if you read the whole verse, it lists several parts to the things that come out of the pit, and they sound like constellations. it may be the key of the gate, if you get my drift.
hair like a woman = virgo's hair
teeth like a lion = leo's teeth
tail like a scorpion = scorpio's tail.

this can have 2 possible meanings, one is the as above so below translation which would be geographical locations that correspond to those parts of those constellations mirrored on the earth. the other is the actual parts of the constellations, mentioned, for some specific purpose. revelation has several examples of constellations doubling as markers, time of year/season/ and extent of precession of the equinox, so their description may have something to do with the gate itself.

edit on 4-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
Anyone else considered that the key to the bottomless pit refers to the door on the pyramid that they are planning to open? And that the locusts are the very same locusts that have basically robbed the treasures? or could it be the case that once the door is open a stargate is activated? What i do find interesting is why mention green regarding grass and plants and trees. What relevance has the colour green got regarding the sun and the amount of green that actually gets through to earth. Also the power of scorpions may not simply be in regard to their stings but infact their ability to glow.

then what do you make of the rest?

In appearance the locusts were like horses prepared for battle: on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces, their hair like women's hair, and their teeth like lions' teeth; they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the noise of their wings was like the noise of many chariots with horses rushing into battle. They have tails and stings like scorpions, and their power to hurt people for five months is in their tails. They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon. (Revelation 9:7-11 ESV)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

WHO
2nd

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78

WHO
2nd

en.wikipedia.org... ?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

to me it sounds like a space craft of some kind, that's coming thru the abyss gate that's been opened. the smoke and fire, are suggesting steam and glowing light, perhaps a yellow glow or something that convinced john he was seeing fire. .

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

a meteorite?

I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft.

but how about the rest, embellishments? perhaps he had ingested something? or perhaps his visual cortex had gone bonkers because of some electromagnetic effect? or perhaps he was schizophrenic? who knows? but more importantly, why the literalism?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

a meteorite?

I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft.

but how about the rest, embellishments? perhaps he had ingested something? or perhaps his visual cortex had gone bonkers because of some electromagnetic effect? or perhaps he was schizophrenic? who knows? but more importantly, why the literalism?

the book of revelation uses symbols and metaphors quite a bit. in the case of the star falling, (you really need to read the thread) it symbolizes a fallen angel, and the fallen angel has a key to the abyss, the abyss has a door or gate that has to be unlocked/ notice the text refers to the star as a he. add to that it is the standard symbol for an angel that has fallen (presumably meaning it has descended to earth from the heavens -- et. al, a spacecraft of some kind). a meteorite would not have this feature. when it talks about meteorites, it calls them stones and rocks. it isn't about sex magick or hallucinations. it's even in the same geographical area as eridu (babel) where the abzu was in sumer. it's all connected. read thread.. reeead.

edit on 4-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
I always have this crazy idea and i dont know where the hell it comes from but, i think the war in Iraq is about Stargates.

So...are there stargates in Iraq and/or does the war against them has anything to do with it?

Also, do you know if there is a stargate here in Holland?

(There IS an alien base here in Holland, and that is not a joke)

makes sense if u are talking about mesopotamia, babylon, sumeria. Thats the oldest civilization there is, preceeding egypt.

But ofcourse we dont have any proof what so ever to support this theory.

I also read about this thread about holland, "If its aint much, it aint Dutch" was the title, if i dont mis-remember. Niet thread.

And blaming every unexplainable thing to the aliens, is just like a religious zealot blaming everything bad on the devil, and crediting all creation to god.

I mean there have to be the presence of supporting evidence aswell to a claim. Otherwise it would be just rumors/gossip.

How did this thread get to the top-of-all-time anyway?
edit on 6-1-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

reading the thread would probably help answer your questions on the subject, and perhaps clarify your position
regarding my work.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

stargates are real..... cool, if true. do you have any proof? what made you come to this conclusion?....also, what is quantum cloning? and who told you teleportation exists?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

The media often does this.

It turns reality into fiction so that we deny the possibility of it being reality.

Jules Verne ridiculed the martian men with his moon mysteries; in reality he was afraid of Russians reaching the moon before his people, so he made it look impossible.

Leonardo De Caprio designed the worlds first tank, and it got turned into a joke by Shakespeare! beware fiction and its mundanifying powers - very un-ogorian!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by undo

stargates are real..... cool, if true. do you have any proof? what made you come to this conclusion?....also, what is quantum cloning? and who told you teleportation exists?

IBM apparently discovered a way to do what they call true teleportation. Prior to that, they were taking two atomic particles that were what they called, quantumly entangled, separated them from each other, and copied the electric charge from one, to the other via their "quantum teleporter." that's quantum cloning. they've just created a copy of the charge from one, and sent it to the other instantly.

the way i think of it is like pushing a button on your remote control, which almost instantly changes the channel by copying your electrical request into the receiving device on the tv. IBM however, said they figured out a way to teleport the entire original, without copying it. the new electric charge is completely gone from the one particle and is now entirely at the other end of the teleportation stream.

my theory is that they somehow figured out how to make the stream, quantum, so anything sent thru it, is instantly sent to the other end without cloning or copying it. but if you want their exact description, here it is:
researcher.ibm.com...

edit on 6-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Can someone help me check this out, I Photographed this spacecraft as it came into the atmosphere. I have a couple of vids as well on my YT if you want to see more detail or pics.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'd love if stargates are real, in some sci-fi geeky kind of way, it does seem tangible as an idea to open up wormholes for transporting ships and materials across space. I absolutely loved the TV show, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, don't get me started on what was wrong with Stargate Universe...But yeah, if you watch the series, the writers have posed a lot of theories on how the gate system works and most of it seems tangible. Not sure what physicists would say, but I personally believe that gate systems probably do exist in star systems with advanced civilizations.

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join