It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I just heard about the Gulf of Aden!

Excerpt from the 2010 article:

" Royal Australian Navy, Belgian Navy, Bulgarian Navy, Canadian Navy, Peoples Liberation Navy (China), Royal Danish Navy, French Navy, German Navy, Greek Navy, Indian Navy, Islamic Republic of Iran Navy, Italian Navy, Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, Republic of Korea (South Korea) Navy, Royal Malaysian Navy, Royal Netherlands Navy, Pakistan Navy, Portuguese Navy, Royal Saudi Navy, Russian Navy, Republic of Singapore Navy, Spanish Navy, Swedish Navy, Royal Thai Navy, Turkish Navy, British Royal Navy and the United States Navy.

Using the pretext that these Naval Forces were needed to protect the Gulf of Aden from Somalia pirates [who are actually nothing more than lightly armed youngsters looking for food since this mysterious vortex has destroyed their fishing waters], Admiral Maksimov states in this report that this buildup is the largest of its kind in human history and that Russia is “prepared” to join with the Americans to “defeat” what many world officials believe is an attack upon our planet by “forces” previously unknown, but described as possibly being “inter-dimensional” or “extraterrestrial”. "

and

" Beginning earlier last month, this report continues, the Gulf of Aden vortex began an “extraordinary” series of “expansions” that for the first time since its discovery were preceded by earthquake activity. Important to note are that the estimated 40-60 earthquakes occurring in the Gulf of Aden this past month are, also, the first to have occurred in this region in all of modern recorded history. "

Article and 2 videos here:

www.galacticroundtable.com...

Earthquakes? Massive military and naval vessel forces gathering near Yemen to fight pirates? I think not. Something's going down and I don't like it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
oops double post lag
edit on 7-3-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Seeing Dr Arse has jumped ship... We Need a Archeological equivalent of the Sea Shepherds.

The Archeo Shepherds?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Lol. Paintings on the Naqada vessels look like multiple thread killers.
But so many navies in the gulf of aden do look fishy, unless the impoverished pirates
possess some superhuman powers

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
The Archeo Shepherds?

We have them They are called JIAGG - Joint Inter Agency Coordination Group

DoD photo by Helene C. Stikkel (Released)
Caption:
Colonel Matthew Bogdanos, USMC, conducts a Pentagon press briefing on Sept. 10, 2003. Bogdano, the leader of the team investigating the looting of Iraqi antiquities during Operation Iraqi Freedom, discusses his findings. lDuring a Pentagon briefing, Marine Col. Matthew Bogdanos said so far during a four-month investigation, about 3,400 artifacts have been recovered and returned to the Iraqi people, but many items remain missing. He leads a 13-member team formed by U.S. Central Command to recover items missing or stolen from Iraqi museums."

Who are they?

Blowing the safe ripped the hinges from the doors. This is the operations room of the Joint Interagency Coordination Group, JIACG for short. This is part of a team of 80 now deployed across the region and drawn from agencies with expertise in counterterrorism, weapons of mass destruction and sanctions busting. 25 are drawn from the US Department of Defense, military intelligence and nuclear, biological and chemical weapons experts. But 55 out of the 80 are non-military, undercover customs investigators and the CIA. 'News Night' understands that British intelligence officers from MI6 are part of the team. We agreed to disguise the identity of some operatives while filming this report. The JIACG intelligence team has never been filmed before. US Central Command gave 'News Night' access partly to prove to the Iraqi people that the coalition is intent on finding evidence against the dictator and those countries which broke sanctions imposed after the last Gulf War. This man, known simply as 'Chief', is a senior member of the team.

SOURCE

Nice bunch huh?

THE SECRET OF NIMRUD
JIACG Recovers Treasures of Nimrud

At least Nimrud's crown survived

One reason they melt it down is because you can sell gold easily, but selling an ancient treasure you have limited options

I SEEZ GOLD!!

edit on 8-3-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
things that make you go "hmmm.."

the leaf (sea) dragon

edit on 18-3-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Now this is just ridiculous, lets use some common sense please! It is far more realistic to believe all those ships are there to protect civilian merchant vessels from pirates as opposed to some bizzare conspiracy theory about stargates or vortex circles etc...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

That must be one hell of a pirate army... numbering in the hundreds of billions !

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
things that make you go "hmmm.."

the leaf (sea) dragon

edit on 18-3-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

whats the go with sea dragon??

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutch_Rick

You are correct only big bro likes to call it WMD

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have one question according to stargate work on same way as a wormhole does?? like connecting two tunnels in space...like a short cut to somethin unknown???

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks for it im reading it

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sauryon
I have one question according to stargate work on same way as a wormhole does?? like connecting two tunnels in space...like a short cut to somethin unknown???

You are correct in your suspicion of something unknown, as navigating wormholes is as yet unknown
to mankind.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sauryon

Perhaps. Even the insiders who work on top secret projects aren't sure how it fully works because the tech is alien. But yeah something like a wormhole. Ask a physicist I guess...

Here's a guy claiming to have worked for Majestic talking about stargates,wormholes,the "Cube", the Looking Glass project:

There are natural vortexes all across the planet... and artificial stargates found in Iraq, Egypt, Bulgaria and other countries.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey i support star gate may be there because there is a boy named boriska who is supposed to be a martian in previous birth and he says he know some switch behind spnix ears.who know what but you guys better read this

Boriska-STAR GATE SWITCH???

Be sure about checking this out

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I found quite an intriguing webpage whilst looking for a source of magnetite sand. (Zorg I aint found that easy tonnage yet....Grrrr.... to create the spa of life using the hot spring water in Formosa
)

What I did find is that Peru of all places has Huge Magnetite Sand Dunes

Heres a few pics !

Read more about the dunes here:

www.321gold.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The webpage for the miners I mentioned is here:

www.cardero.com...

I honestly believe there is a lot to be said about moving energetic material away from natural gates

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
wow this thread is old! lol but yeah, ive heard there was a stargate in iraq and thats why we invaded it so saddam wouldnt use it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

2. Who is using it today?

Erm, would just be a guess, but I'm thinking this may account for why we had such an influx of UFO sightings following WWII. So let me theorize and say ..hrm...the USA? Germany? Iraq?
reply to post by undo

makes me think of the movie Hellboy when the germans were opening portals to other dimensions during ww2. very very interesting thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join