It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Tibetan Dial Home Device? Sorry couldn't resist

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

well that's pretty amazing too.
do you get the sneakin' suspicion that they knew all this high tech stuff back in the early times before the establishment of taoism, and found the data later, sorta like (theoretically) Seti I, did, and tried to interpret it without the manual?
edit on 16-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
oh i see a connection already. positive and negative (yin-yang) particles in the ergosphere of the wormhole as a re-fueling mechanism. i can see how an anti-female (related to the concept that women represent the negative, in the yin-yang relationship) concepts arose. it started out as a metaphor, was applied locally to human beings, branched into assigned group applications, and evolved into anti-female sentiment.
edit on 15-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

Thanks Undo, that's a brilliant assessment and teaching all in one paragraph

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Tibetan Dial Home Device? Sorry couldn't resist

It does indeed look like it came from the same source which was then interpreted in a style recognisable to the locals.

The National Palace Musuem in Taiwan has quite a few 'saved' Tibetan artifacts from yesteryear. Whilst I was looking over their website i found this exhibit

The Tibetan Dragon Sutra: the Great Treasury of Buddhist Scriptures in the National Palace Museum

www.npm.gov.tw...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

do you get the sneakin' suspicion that they knew all this high tech stuff back in the early times before the establishment of taoism, and found the data later, sorta like (theoretically) Seti I, did, and tried to interpret it without the manual?

Hey Undo this may be longwinded but I sorta believe Lao Tzu was another initiate of sorts by perhaps what was depicted in Stargate as the Tokra.

I have yet to shoot an email to the Golden Dragon Museum regarding Lao, but in saying so when I was recently checking up on how they are doing in my hometown I found this slab of text to be quite intriguing

Many have referred to the teachings of Laocius as Taoism, which is in fact a mystic cult which developed out of the teachings of Laocius influenced by Zoroastrianism from Persia and other mystic cults. The Chinese prefer to call it Laoism, the teachings of Laocius, pure and unadulterated, that have moulded Chinese culture side by side with the teachings of Confucius. Laocius lived at the same time as Confucius, but was many years older. It is recorded that Confucius went to see Laocius to ask about Dao ("The Way"), and came back completely perplexed because he could not fathom Laocius' depth of wisdom. When his disciples asked him what he had learnt from Laocius, Confucius could only compare Laocius with the dragon. In other words he could not fathom Laocius, whose wisdom was too deep for him.

Heres the Source:

www.goldendragonmuseum.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

i've been contemplating your video. wouldn't that by necessity, require the galaxy be a ball instead of a disc?

note that i didn't say universe (yet) just galaxy

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
OMG stargates are real.

No really they are. I actually draw them and use them in shamanic and meditational journeys.

A great tool indeed.

For me, my stargates transport my consciousness to places in the universe instead of my body.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
double post

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

that's a spiritual portal, i do believe. what this thread is suggesting is a physical portal. where you can step in it at one end, and be materialized, physically, at the other end.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
double post
edit on 17-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

the dragon, hey, another anunnaki?
lesser god or one of the big wigs, rebooted?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

It is possible. We're still making major archaeological discoveries all over the globe that continue to show us that there still remains much to be discovered by science.

Things like the ancient tombs/ruins recently discovered in the Saudi Arabian desert (thousands of them) that you can now see in Google Earth.

ATS Thread - Google Earth Reveals Lost Tombs in Saudi Arabian Desert
Google Earth Reveals Lost Tombs in Saudi Arabian Desert Fox News article from "Livescience" 15 Feb 2011.

Little is known about the archaeology of Saudi Arabia, as the government has historically forbid aerial photographs of the landscape and religious sensitivities have made access tricky. But Google Earth is changing that. Satellite images available via the Web-based 3-D map program show that large portions of the country hold a wealth of archaeological remains that predate Islam and may be several thousand years old.

Researchers recently discovered nearly 2,000 tombs by peering through one high-resolution "window" at a rocky lava field east of the city of Jeddah — all without having to set foot in the Saudi desert.

Or the bizarre glyphs/structures you can see in google earth in Southeastern Africa that cover approximately 1500 square miles and point to an extremely ancient civilization and possibly a complex city that dates back hundreds of thousands of years BCE, according to those involved with the project..
ATS Thread - Ancient Human Metropolis Found in Africa
Ancient Human Metropolis Found in Africa article by Dan Eden for "Viewzone".

They have always been there. People noticed them before. But no one could remember who made them -- or why? Until just recently, no one even knew how many there were. Now they are everywhere -- thousands -- no, hundreds of thousands of them! And the story they tell is the most important story of humanity. But it's one we might not be prepared to hear.

Something amazing has been discovered in an area of South Africa, about 150 miles inland, west of the port of Maputo. It is the remains of a huge metropolis that measures, in conservative estimates, about 1500 square miles. It's part of an even larger community that is about 10,000 square miles and appears to have been constructed -- are you ready -- from 160,000 to 200,000 BCE!

-ChriS
edit on 17-2-2011 by BlasteR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
double post
edit on 17-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

looking at the south african one now. i think this is sitchin's SA abzu area.
wonder how far it is from the mines.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Can someone post where to get Undo ebook(s)?

Thanks much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenTheIris
Can someone post where to get Undo ebook(s)?

Thanks much appreciated!

this thread is the best place to read up on the data. it may be a bit tough to follow from time to time, but it's got significantly more information and is more up to date.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Yukitup

i've been contemplating your video. wouldn't that by necessity, require the galaxy be a ball instead of a disc?

note that i didn't say universe (yet) just galaxy

Perhaps, though only if the galaxy were stationary --- though we'd all end up being drawn to the largest object and sucked in... It's the momentum of objects interacting with gravitation attratctions that results in discs...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You have actually no idea how true you are OP. Stargates have been real for a long time. Our civilisation starts over every few 10 thousand years. What remains are the stones and writings depicting them.

A lot of info is available on the net about how naturally appearing stargates are tapped and might have been the cause for disasters in the comming years. It is also something that has made it possible for us to see forward and backwards through time. But that I feel is another debate

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
New Input - Same old Snake

The means by which West et al achieve this, is by the deliberate omission of pre-Classical Greek artefacts, like the snake goddess and her votary found at Knossos (on display in the Museum of Herakleion) . These predate Hesiod's mention of Hecate by nearly a millennium. Thus when, in Apollonius' Argonautica, appears the night wandering snake festooned Hecate Brimo the convenience of omission explains her as an "appearance" due to "Near East influence". Though the Kretan snake-goddess is the best known snake motif in pre-classical civilization on Greek soil, she is not an isolated instance. She is also depicted on Mycenaean gems (illustrated below) dating to c.1500 BC, and coiled clay snakes have been found in Mycenae. "Hecate Brimo", rather than being an appropriation by Hesiod (in c. 700 BC) from the Near East (specifically Anatolia), was already part of the Greek pantheon.

Again the two guardians

Illustration from p.43 Art of Crete, Mycenae, and Greece by German Hafner

Image source:
The Goddesses and Gods of Old Europe : Myths and Cult Images
By: Marija Gimbutas isbn: 0520046552

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
CONNECTIONS

Originally posted by lisa2012
This one particular tablet took me by surprise look at the figure in the middle. This reminds me of some Sumerian tablets I have seen just few days back in British Museum.

Source :
dacia.org...

edit on 23-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join