It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

In reference to two of the pics you've presented...

1st pic- "The two Guardians". The one depicting the 'motherlike goddess' with her hands up, two lions at her side, and the complex symbols above her head. I see our "Mother Earth" (Egyptian Hathor for comparison?) with her hands up supporting two double lines returning to the object above her head. One of the lines is connected to the bottom of that object at the top, while the other is it's own line (supported by the "mother") of which that lower line is connected or coupled to the upper line, near her hands, by small vertical lines. Keep this in mind. The object above her head looks like a two tiered Djed pillar to me, with two symbols perhaps representing the heads of Wasari, or rather their function and placement, or perhaps just a conductive chamber. To my eyes, the top portion is another ancient symbolic depiction of the signal flow/circuitry and source of drawing electrical power from the Earth, just as the Djed + Wasari is for the Egyptians.

Now consider the mid and lower half. Notice she is naked from the waist up, yet her arms are tied/held down a bit. The lions are touching the "flowering" symbol on her dress, not the ties that bind her arms. I'm not sure exactly what that may represent but I get the impression the lions aren't protecting her, but rather "protecting" the energy at the source... holding it back. It's a symbolic representation of some kind of balancing function, process, or item?!

2nd pic- Well, it's a lady, plain as that.

3rd pic- Yeah, I think that may be the real deal right there. Djed like pillars and all, albeit single tiered x2. Seems to be missing symbols representing the function and placement of a Wasari type device(s), though. Unless the complex object in the middle is used in that function... The opening of a portal or gate of some frequency, maybe? (notice the relatively even spaced lines projecting horizontally in a wave like fashion from the ground to the top of the device). Who knows, maybe it's just an ancient TV set?!

Anyway, I'm now in a position to work on the recreation of the Djed unit. Hope to at least show proof of princple in a scaled down model. Finally I can get the components together. If anything comes of it (:puz
you and Undo will be on the preview list, although you'll have to sign NDAs first!

I will say, I'm becoming more and more convinced some of our ancient ancestors, those in charge at least, had an understanding of electricity. And I think they knew and used plasma physics (along with other disciplines) to achieve what we might think impossible. If my hypothesis is right, I think I may know what the Ankh of the Egyptians really is/was. But honestly it's premature for me to say just yet.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Not only Stargates are real. A week ago I tried to teleport myself on
some loved by me place by medium of a visualisation and I had a feeling
opening my eyes I will be there, but sharp pain in my head stopped my
endeavours. What is stopping our paranormal abilities I still cannot guess.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I've been thinking that Stargates are real and that the movie and the series of this is essentially telling us that it exists.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I would prefer to know better the secret of the black spots:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They say we can traverse the space and time in their form.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Didn’t they tell you to mollify a little your lust for threads like this.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Why is it that every time some amazing find has been made it seems like someone is selling books to tell us about it? If these finds are so important why does it take a book to make people aware of it?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354
Why is it that every time some amazing find has been made it seems like someone is selling books to tell us about it? If these finds are so important why does it take a book to make people aware of it?

selling books?

*laughs maniacally as she exits the thread*

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just came across this thread today, and I was wondering if you all have already discussed the stargate in Peru called the gate of the gods and the golden disc key that is suppose to activate it. My new favorite thread

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwistedAmnion
Just came across this thread today, and I was wondering if you all have already discussed the stargate in Peru called the gate of the gods and the golden disc key that is suppose to activate it. My new favorite thread

yeah a couple of times now. you can find it in the last 10 pages, i think, as well.
zorgon posted some info on it.
edit on 3-3-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I just joined ATS a couple hours or so ago and this was the first thread I followed.....went thru the first 10 pages aproximately and then started fast forwarding and dropping in here and there. Interesting stuff.. I also have had the strange conviction at times that there is an actual link between the show and reality...as if such a thing as a Stargate actually exists and our government knows it. Completely ludicrous of course. But hey, who wouldn't want to be able to travel the universe at will? I certainly would. Not saying it's impossible, just hoping it is actually...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by csgt428
I just joined ATS a couple hours or so ago and this was the first thread I followed.....went thru the first 10 pages aproximately and then started fast forwarding and dropping in here and there. Interesting stuff.. I also have had the strange conviction at times that there is an actual link between the show and reality...as if such a thing as a Stargate actually exists and our government knows it. Completely ludicrous of course. But hey, who wouldn't want to be able to travel the universe at will? I certainly would. Not saying it's impossible, just hoping it is actually...

could be they are using one or more now, but i was under the impression that, just as it says in the show, and seems to indicate in more than one place in the other ancient texts, our gates appeared to have been locked up and buried. by "locked up" i have no idea what they mean, other than it says in revelation 9, that an angelic being comes down and opens the big one (theoretically was under the euphrates and may still be, but i dunno. saddam had drained the swamp lands, which is the new land that's been created out into the gulf (where i had theorized the gate (bottomless pit/abyss/abzu) was located. euphrates silt, had created 69 miles of new shoreline out into the gulf since sumer, and i assumed the gate was buried under that and that would be the swampland he had drained. not sure why he did that, other than it says the people who lived there, were the wrong brand of muslim or something. .

an additional theory was, that after saddam found it, the us swooped in and took it. he thought he was the reincarnation of nebuchadnezzar and was rebuilding babylon. babylon means "Gate of God"

i don't think opening the big one mentioned in revelation 9 is a good idea. in fact, sounds like a really bad idea.
edit on 4-3-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think we have to understand at first some little truths and then we will see that
everything is possible. It is maybe the greatest fear of the governments but it
cannot be stopped in our informational explosion.

Everything we can imagine already exists at least in the subtle world and we
are connected with it. Call it morphogenic field, microlepton field, torsion
field, dark field or whatever. Nevertheless there have to be particles due
to the observed direct interactions with the officially recognized matter
and its particles. And if there are evidences for the mind over matter it has to
have a mind like substance.
I decided to post here two translated links concerning the so-called dark spots
(chernie metki, translated wrongly as black markers) which I see are unknown
in the western ufology. The information is a little contradictory but confirmed
as a whole by the photos and some other credible IMO sources:

babelfish.yahoo.com... l=Translate

babelfish.yahoo.com... l=Translate

They call them also nano UFOs.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
too bad stargate universe is getting cancled though

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

They could be real, but I made an artificial one in my garage

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

You don't say? Care to elaborate a bit more? Or are you refering to astral projection type stuff?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

You don't say? Care to elaborate a bit more? Or are you refering to astral projection type stuff?

Nothing astral but scary alright and I rather not elaborate.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Beer_Guy

i heard there's one that was destroyed by the government and sits right out in the open...(i think in Detroit). stargates are in the shape of a circle. whoever destroyed this one took a section out of the top of the circle so it couldn't be functional...i've also heard that there's a stargate in Afghanistan in the mountains...not Osama.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

edit on 6-3-2011 by MadMaxZombie because: posted reply twice for some reason

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

I actually did start thinking this at some point after I started watching Stargate. I did think maybe it was just wishful thinking - maybe I just wanted it to be true because I wanted to believe Stargates were real. But I always did hold on to the idea, as if it might be true.

I don't know much about Sumer, but I'll definitely do some research on it when I get a chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join