It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Dr Hawass Resigned

The second reason is that there are two crooks in the Antiquities Department, who have accused me of stealing antiquities and doing other illegal things all of the time. Their files talk about this. A third person started saying similar things, a university professor who was the Antiquities Director for almost 6 years before me, who never accomplished anything in that time. As a corrupt man, he even gave his signed permission to a rich lady from another Arabic country to take manuscripts out of Egypt!

SOURCE:

www.drhawass.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe1516e9661a.png[/atsimg]
edit on 7-3-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Dr Hawass Resigned

The second reason is that there are two crooks in the Antiquities Department, who have accused me of stealing antiquities and doing other illegal things all of the time. Their files talk about this. A third person started saying similar things, a university professor who was the Antiquities Director for almost 6 years before me, who never accomplished anything in that time. As a corrupt man, he even gave his signed permission to a rich lady from another Arabic country to take manuscripts out of Egypt!

SOURCE:

www.drhawass.com...

egads z! the museums are being robbed by revolutionaries according to the article, the museums are not being protected. he said students were protecting them and then for a bit, the police were, but not any more!

and now people are building homes on top of excavation sites!

this sounds REALLY bad.
edit on 7-3-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i know stargates are real because there are professional disinformation agents discredeting the theory of them.

once you know the system you can figure out the truth,where theres heavy disinformation theres truth being hidden.

there are many stargates on earth linking earth to far of points in space,its how the bad guys bring thier ships in secretly.

onemust realise wormholes aka stargates are a valid aspect of science and since its known there are many advanced civs involved with earth one can deduce there are wormholes on earth and in our solar system.

what do you mean by quantum cloning?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shebangsthedrums
i know stargates are real because there are professional disinformation agents discredeting the theory of them.

once you know the system you can figure out the truth,where theres heavy disinformation theres truth being hidden.

there are many stargates on earth linking earth to far of points in space,its how the bad guys bring thier ships in secretly.

onemust realise wormholes aka stargates are a valid aspect of science and since its known there are many advanced civs involved with earth one can deduce there are wormholes on earth and in our solar system.

what do you mean by quantum cloning?

in an article linked in the thread, earlier, IBM claimed to have developed quantum teleportation. the problem teleportation had faced in the past was that the data could only be quantumly cloned, destroying the original but not producing an exact replica of the original. ibm said they had found a way around that, to achieve true teleportation, not just cloned replicas.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

thanks for the reply.

i have been teleported on several occasions and i managed to reverse engineer the process.

they quantum entangle each atom of your body with a quantum wormhole as each atom has a wormhole at its core hence quantum entanglement.they then teleport each of your atoms to a new location and re assemble the atoms in the original order.

ive been told im somewhat hollower at the core of my body as some atoms were lost in the teleportations.

the teleportations were to spaceships for medical procedures and to visit my family.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

ive been told im somewhat hollower at the core of my body as some atoms were lost in the teleportations.

gosh I hope they weren't important atoms

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
here's the quantum teleportation article by IBM
www.research.ibm.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
oh.my.gosh! they are digging up abydos!

Looting of antiquities continues unopposed here in Abydos. Everyday I walk across the desert plain to my land beyond and every day I see evidence of illegal digging. The remains of mummies now litter the plain. 3/4 days ago 10 armed raiders entered the American mission house in Abydos and looted it. Police were frightened off by gun fire from the raiders. What the looters made off with is unknown and it is also unknown whether they gain access to the newly built restoration/storage rooms.

www.egyptiandreams.co.uk...

this is NOT good! if you know anything about this thread, you know WHY this is not good~!
they are destroying evidence that there was ever a mesopotamian foundation for the pharaonic line.
and all those vases with reptilian/amphibian type depictions. this is so bad, if it were any worse, it would
be the worst thing that has happened to archaeology for literally 1000 years.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

thanks for the reply.

i have been teleported on several occasions and i managed to reverse engineer the process.

they quantum entangle each atom of your body with a quantum wormhole as each atom has a wormhole at its core hence quantum entanglement.they then teleport each of your atoms to a new location and re assemble the atoms in the original order.

the teleportations were to spaceships for medical procedures and to visit my family.

You have reverse engineered teleportation? What exactly does that mean? That you are capable of duplicating teleportation or just say it happened? (no offense, but I can say what an iPad does in general terms but that doesn't mean I have reversed engineered one)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
EGADS!

Any pottery within the burials is being smashed, I assume in the hope of finding gold inside. I am trying hard to get the word out so the Pen' Uni mission will send someone with the authority to order night patrols. I was actually challenged today walking back from my land, for the very first time; but that was in day light it is at night that the irreparable damage is being done!

THEY ARE DESTROYING THE ABYDOS VASES!

i think i'm gonna be sick.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
anyone who has been keeping tabs on this thread, probably remembers my theory that perhaps nimrod had taken the dur.anki gate from nibru (nippur) to abydos, built the underground chamber called the osirieon and put the gate in it. later, seti I, while excavating for his memorial in abydos, found the osirieon and the gate. he took the dur.anki gate from abydos and had it buried with him in his tomb in the valley of the kings.

the k corridor, which goes on below the sarcophagus room (the alabaster one with the book of gates engraved in it), had been excavated to 100 meters for a long time. they had hit water and stopped, even though the hieroglyphs on the walls, continued down below the water line.

well, recently, dr. hawass continued this excavation in hopes there was a secret chamber at the bottom (which was the theory in this thread). anyway, here's his very interesting video on the topic. he's quite a piece of work, this guy. couldn't help grinning at the expression on his face as he talked about what could possibly be there

notice he mentions that there's reference to the tunnel on the wall in the tomb proper and that at the bottom of the tunnel was "the roots of the caves of osiris" (who was nimrod, also known as narmer)

new data claims that hawass excavated it to 174 meters and the stairway abruptly ended. he believes this proves that seti i's workmen never finished the secret chamber, although a false door was originally at the end of the first staircase in the tunnel.

"At the beginning of this passage the team found a false door decorated with hieratic text, instructions to the workman carving out the tunnel: “Move the door jamb up and make the passage wider."

Why go to the trouble of carving out the stairs and making a false door, putting it in place, and then having nothing beyond it other than a staircase that goes down another 100 ft. and that culminates in a dead end? really quite odd.

pictures of the entry way originally made for the tunnel, show the reconstruction and shoring up of the opening to the first staircase from the tomb proper, as a large circle, lined with brick.

this suggests, to me anyway, that something big was put down there, and something big came back out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a311f0a93bab8d9c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f241b592e685ebe5.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-8-2010 by undo]

Whatever they find down there, the governments will probably swoop in, take all the knowledge, wall everything in and get rid of the diggers.

If there is any kind of cosmic justice, these liars and shadow governments will pay for their crimes against humanity and their LIES.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

hawass resigned. egypt's archaelogical sites are being looted. grave robbers are rampant. armed robbers are invading sites in the middle of the night.
abydos is being dug up and the mummies torn apart and vases smashed.

it's getting worse by the minute, and no government is stopping it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It also says this...

"they opened two storage magazines at Giza;"

Could that be those secret chambers we have been looking for?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I could understand looting for money... I DON'T understand the destruction. That makes no sense. Why would you destroy something you could sell if even just for food and guns?

Welcome to the Beginning of the New Dark Ages... Methinks I shall sharpen me swards

edit on 7-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Have you heard about the left leg of the Sphinx and that it might contain ancient texts but no one has been allowed to open it to find out?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
Have you heard about the left leg of the Sphinx and that it might contain ancient texts but no one has been allowed to open it to find out?

Well that was the main reason we all wanted Hawass gone, but replacing him with looters was not an option.

You might want to read this thread

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by undo

I could understand looting for money... I DON'T understand the destruction. That makes no sense. Why would you destroy something you could sell if even just for food and guns?

Welcome to the Beginning of the New Dark Ages... Methinks I shall sharpen me swards

edit on 7-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

the vases and mummies of abydos are part of the
evidence chain in this thread! note how the guy in the thread i linked, said that
at least one of the diggers was a seasoned excavationist, as he was having his crew excavate it properly (according to archaeological standards), in layers, primary then secondary graves/tombs.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
this is abydos

Vast areas are being cleared in the search for secondary burials which hints at someone with excavation experience working with or directing one of the gangs. What has been happening in the 18th and 12th Dynasty sections to the south I do not know as I do not have occasion to go down there but in the northern section of the plain as many as 10 tombs a night are being opened

now think about the shabaka stone text. they are looting in the "land of the north" in abydos, which is where the osirieon and seti I's memorial are located, destroying the mummies and smashing the vases! they are erasing the evidence.

www.egyptiandreams.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks. Original video link is broken but I found it on youtube

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
to remind everyone, these are some of the excavated abydos vases (found before the robbers got there and started smashing them!)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6e77301ac273a7c4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a1fb4e4b05a34e02.jpg[/atsimg]

and the mummies of the royals were found to be significantly different from those of the workers, based on cranial and dental metric measurerments, and that the workers, differed very little from each other.

these are digs that range in age from before the foundation of pharaonic egypt, till 18th dynasty. but the graves in the north, are the oldest and most likely to contain the evidence for who founded the pharaonic dynastic line and that's right where the raiders are digging..

ever seen vases like this from egypt!?
well take a good long look, cause you won't be seeing any others unless the robbers are stopped.

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join