It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1

2. Who is using it today?

Erm, would just be a guess, but I'm thinking this may account for why we had such an influx of UFO sightings following WWII. So let me theorize and say ..hrm...the USA? Germany? Iraq?
reply to post by undo

makes me think of the movie Hellboy when the germans were opening portals to other dimensions during ww2. very very interesting thread.

Its known that the germans inadvertantly lost one of their nazi bells which 20 yrs later reappeared
over kecksberg pa and crashed and allegedly taken to the wright pattersons afb to be entombed in
ceramic bricks.
Allegedly When the germans lost this particular bell, they invited viktor schauberger to the site to help
investigate the matter.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

yeah, i'll definately be checking that out. thanks for the info

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
look up utinberg mountins in germany

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
My apologies if these points have already been made but I could not fathom going through all 283 pages.

I just wanted to ask;

1. Does any of this have to do with the (already debunked - as some say) "Screams of the damned":
www.gl3nnx.com...

2. Does any of this have to do with the (mysterious, unexplained) "Mysterious Bloop" (circa 1997-98)
www.youtube.com...

I would really appreciate a response.

I believe that, although unlikely, it is possible. I, myself, had thoughs of ancient 'star gates'... but only after watching SG1 and smoking a fattie (not that it can't be possible, but as I believe, THC enhances your pineal gland secretions and enhances your ability to think abstractly).

EDIT: Thinking abstractly is not 'bad'. As a matter of fact, I am pissed off at society for (fluoride, EMR, ULFs etc.) making us so god-damned docile and negligent in exercising our civic and moral obligations.

NOTE: damn, i really hope that exposing myslef will not bring a world of pain (more-so than it has been so far. Phillosophy is dead - and for obvious reasons).

P.S. I really hate typos. Thank good old iPod and it's auto-complete/auto-corredtion. (#... Isaac Assimov had a great short-story about this... iRobot, I think.)
edit on 16-4-2011 by darius2025 because: Sorry... "...exercising our civic and moral obligations?" should have been "...exercising our civic and moral obligations."

P.P.S. I don't think it was "iRobot"... it was a short story in "Isaac Asimov: Gold"... it was a story about an author who kept upgrading his "typewriter" with new forms of "spellcheck" and eventually the machine got better than he, at writing suspense-mystery novels.
edit on 16-4-2011 by darius2025 because: edited for the P.P.S. thing

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by darius2025

no it doesn't have anything to do with either of those things, although people have suggested they may be connected in some way.

brief synapsis may help:
my theory was that the sumerian abzu of enki was the same thing as the bottomless pit of revelation in the bible, which is actually from the word abyss. or rather, abyssos. (same thing).

samuel noah kramer, the first assryiologist to decipher and translate the sumerian cuneiform, described the abzu as the abyss in his book , enki builds the e.engurra (also known as the e.abzu). kramer references sumerian-akkadian texts regarding the arrival of enki from the abzu. he says something to the effect of "Enki lovingly fashioned the E.Abzu in the Abyss. And then later he raises it from the Abyss and floats it over the water like a lofty mountain."

in and of itself, it just sounds like a story about a god who lived in the ocean, right? and he floated his already built temple city, right up from the bottom of the water in which the abyss is located, the texts say. and it just happens to be made entirely of metal, and makes roaring sounds, glows so brightly it lights up the area, its walls give advice, it has a door that snatches a man, and it has an interior that is "a tangled thread beyond understanding." i dunno about you but to me, that sounds rather complicated and advanced for a mud brick ziggurat.

anyway, i just started noticing little nuances, and connected dots.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Link please

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi Undo,

I've come across something that I feel is very important and I'd like your thoughts on it.

@35:20 please note the "starship" and the communication inside a black hole by a "Light Being", according to this video by Youtuber supermushmouse.

I think it's awesome to see an actual black hole on video.

Here is some history of the vid to catch you up to speed on what he describes as a swapping out of files by "Aliens" from another dimension, removing supermushmouse's original videos and replacing them with sound videos? Something to that effect. It's technical vid-talk so you might want to back up and watch a little earlier in the vid (or the whole thing, it's up to you, no pressure from mwa). Well so apparently these files that he recovers, he says are "endless". Very interesting. You'll hear a Loon in the background.

Now this "UFO" had come through a "super massive black hole", says supersmushmouth and the Aliens had communicated with him the whole time they were coming through and after they had arrived, basically appearing to park over his house (he filmed the incident from his Mother's 18-story condo looking toward his house). The UFO appears to hover low, "not even 2,000 ft." above his house. He says "stand", not park, that's my word for it.

He doesn't know if it's the same craft that came through the black hole but who knows?

And this is exactly what I'm making a video of, them going through a super massive black hole and it's taking such a long time to get through it that I don't think we have a super massive black hole of that size in the Universe, let alone our own, in our galaxy. So these are the things that I'm talking about. This is the thing that's been feeding me all the information, into these files that I'm opening up. And they require a codec to open. ... These are the beings of light that I'm speaking about.

Okay so they're feeding me all this information and these are beings of light and I''m supermushmouse.

I've been trying to crack this code and get this file opened most of the night and also the video taken now to try and put on Youtube. I hope they let me put the whole thing on cuz it's such great information and it's a real trip through a super massive black hole in graphic form. It's the whole thing as they're experiencing it. That must be the thing that went through the black hole and put that file on my computer. They erased my video but I got it back. I got back the sound in the video and I got back the graphics. Now I got it over here on Earth. So I'm gonna put this one on first cuz this is the real thing and then we'll look at the graphics and what we've got here. This is excellent.

It's so cold and this thing has to come out here. It's so cold. Unbelieveable. It sure went the long way to get here. It was sending me the information, all the way, as was traveling, how it got here.They certainly went a long way in such a short time even though it took them all night, it was a long ways they went.

I'm making all of these infinite alien files. They're sending me all of this information. Guess who's doing it? It's this thing feeding all of the information in.

There ya go, that's just a peek but it should be enough to give you a good idea.

Toni

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i assisted in stargates in one of my past lives on this world

just about anything is possible and just about anything exists in one way or another..lol

life is amazing...

wow

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

for some reason, that looks just like one of those screensaver type applications on windows media player

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

i'm afraid to ask what that might've entailed or if you have ever written about it.
so i won't, cause i'm afraid to ask.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Which one?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Your topic is interesting. The possibility that stargates existed in the past has endless possibilities to explain things that have happened, such as the rapid advancement in technology.

The questions are:
1. Where are these stargates today. (If you have an idea, post them and let people in the area start to search for them.
2. If they are buried in some location you suspect, will they still be operational
3. If they are found and operational, who should be allowed to use them?

Theories are great, but if you have reliable data, then lets get it out and go find these machines. It is like the fellow that has found pyramids in Bosnia, or some country. He saw hills, and theorized them as pyramids. He started excavations and sure enough, it appears they are not natural hills but man made pyramids.

Point is, he had a theory and pursued it with tangible work. It should be your same goal to produce tangible evidence, because theories are fantasies until we get something real to evaluate.

Again very interesting information, but hopefully your insight and research can produce a real stargate machine.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

theoretically, the big abzu gate is under the euphrates river. or perhaps, "was" under the euphrates river, as saddam had drained a section of it and its associated swamplands prior to the war on terrorism, when he had fancied himself a reincarnated nebuchadnezzar (first official king of babylon).

if such a technology does exist, as i theorized in the thread, and if it is indeed where i theorized it may be at or may have been at, either way, access to common folk doesn't sound likely.

in scenario #1, all kinds of international problems and national security issues would crop up. getting permission to search in such a non-descript fashion in contested territory: a) for an object merely hinted at in ancient texts, b) that most of the academic world thinks is a fairly tale, c) and that honestly requires quite a bit of interpretation to arrive at in the first place.......well you get the idea.

and in scenario #2, if it's in official hands, we certainly won't be seeing it any time soon.

edit on 3-5-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

for some reason, that looks just like one of those screensaver type applications on windows media player

Undo, thank you for your thoughts!

Yes, that's what I thought too. And then my thought right after that one was...

Well if the orb ship wanted to communicate with humans a journey through a wormhole, how would they do that?

And then that's when I thought how logical it would be to use something simple, something that a child could readily interpret.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Well if the orb ship wanted to communicate with humans a journey through a wormhole, how would they do that?

Both parties would have to be in the wormhole and the human body designed for our 3 spatial dimensions will not survive in a wormhole

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Great point. And I agree with you. But, apparently according to the poster of the vid, the inhabitants of the wormhole are energy beings and they are their ships.

In the vid it shows how they keep in contact, at all times, with the "scouts" that are on the outside of the wormhole.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

After listening to the guy, I think he sounds pretty mental... talking about the craft and the black hole and so on, like that's actually what we're looking at..as opposed to some kind creation of his.

But I think, although I didn't watch much of it, that his UFO at the start is quite interesting... where he zooms in on it... looks kinda cool.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
OK.... so after looking at a few more of his videos, he definitely has issues.

This one is a prime example...

Where the blurriness in the video is not actually blurriness, but actually Extraterrestrial Entities.

I'm not being funny, but this guy is ******* Mental.

And this is his comment on the youtube page to anyone who dares suggest that it may be his camera.

This is a new video camera and it takes excellent, clear and very accurate video footage - never mush. It has an excellent high power zoom. The reason the video is blury is because of the great numbers of entities in the air and atmosphere as well as all over the cn tower and it is difficult for any camera to penetrate their countless numbers. Maybe one day soon when it starts hapenning to you, you will then understand what's going on all around you that you are oblivious to now.

So yeah...

I bet life is amazingly interesting and fun for this guy.

I think this may be my favourite now....

This is undeniable proof...

WOW...
edit on 10/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/5/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps in text and added 'ex' tags for external content

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thank you for your input blupblup.

I see your point. Nevertheless, my research into orbs, energy entities, clusters, and wormholes has not been dampened by the least by supermushmouse' massive effort and sacrifice to show the orbs that he see and films.

As a matter of fact, Smush has gone way over the call of duty and exceedingly monumental in assisting me to understand better things that are highly out of the ordinary for me, and many other, I'm sure.

He has patiently and methodically explained in exacting detail what his experiences with the orbs.

He is certainly not mental. Far from it.

And, BTW, he even gets death threats for his orb research. Why? He's been called many names so it wouldn't surprise him, nor does it surprise me, that you are calling him mental.

You're entitled to your opinion.

WOW,

Toni

P.S. Oh and his video "EXTRATERRESTRIAL ENTITIES COVER THE CN TOWER, APRIL 23, 2011@4PM.wmv" is one of my faves. I highly recommend it. And I luv Smush's explanation of what he sees happening in the at video, about the orbs and rods acting as "particle accelerators".

edit on 10-5-2011 by Antoniastar because: forgot something important.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

It is just random images made by the video player. Id love to see this guy's reaction to techno music.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join