It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

LOL

"just watch this part of the tree" (nothing happens) "did you see that one is a big one that just left"

Talking trees that move by themselves. Im sure this guy has big fun everyday.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I keep getting this feeling that stargates can be made... ok, this is corny, but from maganets. Like in the movie Contact. I have some magnet bracelets, and whenever I wear the to bed and cross my arms at my chest, I have lucid dreams ... or astral travel? I think magnets will be a big part of the equation.

Now, if I can get a portal to go back to when this thread was first started in '06, that would be awesome

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Thank you for your input blupblup.

I see your point. Nevertheless, my research into orbs, energy entities, clusters, and wormholes has not been dampened by the least by supermushmouse' massive effort and sacrifice to show the orbs that he see and films.

Oh that's fair enough...my comments weren't meant to dampen your interest in research and my comments were specific to the lunatic in these videos, not any of these phenomena on their own.

As a matter of fact, Smush has gone way over the call of duty and exceedingly monumental in assisting me to understand better things that are highly out of the ordinary for me, and many other, I'm sure.

He has patiently and methodically explained in exacting detail what his experiences with the orbs.

Well that's nice... I have a nice bridge for sale if you're interested?
I'm not being funny but if you're taking "advice" and are "learning" from the guy who is speaking in the two videos I posted... then you are as mental as he is.

He is certainly not mental. Far from it.

And, BTW, he even gets death threats for his orb research. Why? He's been called many names so it wouldn't surprise him, nor does it surprise me, that you are calling him mental.

You're entitled to your opinion.

WOW,

Toni

As you're a fan, you've obviously watched the videos I posted.... how can any sane person watch those and get anything from them?

They are blurry, grainy. awfully pixelated videos of inanimate objects... and then the blurriness and graininess are called aliens and entities and whatever?

I'm sorry but that is absolutely ridiculous... I am open minded, very open minded about most things.... But I am also not gullible, stupid or blind.... so when I view these videos with an open mind and open eyes.... I obviously see blurry, grainy crap.... NOT Aliens.

FFS

P.S. Oh and his video "EXTRATERRESTRIAL ENTITIES COVER THE CN TOWER, APRIL 23, 2011@4PM.wmv" is one of my faves. I highly recommend it. And I luv Smush's explanation of what he sees happening in the at video, about the orbs and rods acting as "particle accelerators".

Well then I'm sorry to say but you and the creator of those videos are peas in a pod... you deserve each other's mental-ness.

It's not even Pareidolia, it's just mental people looking at grainy crap and calling them aliens.

It is absolutely ridiculous and pathetic.

You should both get a grip.

YOU TWO are the reason that Ufology and Conspiracy Theorists and Paranormal Investigators all get so much stick... YOU TWO are everything that is wrong with these alternative subjects.

You're gullible, dishonest and have no interest in serious study and research.

You should both be ashamed.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay

LOL

"just watch this part of the tree" (nothing happens) "did you see that one is a big one that just left"

Talking trees that move by themselves. Im sure this guy has big fun everyday.

To be fair, there is a bug or something black that leaves the "Tree" .... but it's sooooo grainy and just such poor quality... that the Bee, wasp, horsefly or whatever the **** it is can't be identified.

Honestly... I'm actually embarrassed for them.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Do you know if there are any real stargates at military bases?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Oh how typical.

Maybe I do need help with my mental department. I should go shopping for a shrink. The problem is finding one that's not whacko. Do you recommend anyone?

Nevermind. I want to talk about stargates if that's okay with you.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

No there aren't. "Stargates" only exist in the fictional world.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Nevermind. I want to talk about stargates if that's okay with you.

Absolutely fine... That's what the thread is about and it is a fantastic thread, one I've followed since before I signed up...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I've posted in this thread before, asking for solid proof. Nobody was able to provide it.
It's not nearly 300 pages long. I guess three tv series, and a couple movies really inspire people.

Anyway, does anyone have a photo of these alleged "real" stargates?
I mean, how else do you know they exist?
You should be able to show them to us, not post walls of text trying to convince us...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
I've posted in this thread before, asking for solid proof. Nobody was able to provide it.
It's not nearly 300 pages long. I guess three tv series, and a couple movies really inspire people.

Anyway, does anyone have a photo of these alleged "real" stargates?
I mean, how else do you know they exist?
You should be able to show them to us, not post walls of text trying to convince us...

that's an odd request, since 1) it's an ancient, theoretical artifact, 2) it's been buried "for thousands of years", theoretically, and 3) if actual modern photographs of a working worm hole generating device (et.al, a star gate of the variety i'm talking about) were available for the general public to view, you'd already know about it and this thread would no longer be necessary

edit on 12-5-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

So, in other words, you have no proof for these wild claims and we are just suppose to "take your word for it"?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

This thread is about collecting information and ideas about "Stargates"

Stargate is a name for something that really has no name... it's easier to call it something that people instantly recognise and can associate with.

There is mention of devices, that are similar in nature, found in many ancient writings and most of these "mentions" have been listed in this very thread.
There has been some fantastic discussion in this thread and some really riveting stuff to read too.

If you can be bothered, I suggest you go through the thread, obviously you don't need to read every post or even every page.... but try to at least familiarise yourself with some of the things discussed within this thread and some of the "evidence" that has been posted.

Just barging into a thread and asking for "Proof" and pictures of stargates is a pretty pointless thing to do... nobody is going to go through the thread and help you when you have that kind of attitude.

You don't have to post here and nobody is making any claims of absolute certainty either.

As I've said in this thread before... perhaps the name should have been "Are Stargates Real"?

But it's not... and that hasn't really hindered the discussion in the thread either..... except for posts like yours.
edit on 12/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
bambam, I would think that's a logical assumption, but since none of this is written in stone (pardon the pun), that's all we can do at the moment is assume.

undo, you are a woman beyond your years, I like your style. Easy to read, understandable, I enjoy every minute of your writing.

Thanks!

Hey most of the reason why im persistent on finding out more is because these things ARE WRITTEN/ INGRAVED/ FORMED,ON/ IN/ OUT OF, respectivey...

and most of the time clearly tell of some event transpiring, that when we put it in todays terminology sound too much of a sci fi movie. Science fiction. That name is the answer really... The stories written in stone tell of something deemed imaginary, although its quite possible to put forth an intelligent blueprint of possible technology which is now in our horizon, that is capable of recreating said events.

But we have always been told that all these writings and monuments were built because well, I guess if your just that talented you gotta find a way to get it seen... if ya ain't got da internet.
Actualy more so because of their religion, and all these messages are just metaphors for something a whole lot more earthly,and it couldn't be taken for what it is, because obviously that's to simple. Seems like we just got ourslelves a case of overacheivers. They build these incredible things,and manage to tell information thousands ofyears after their civilisaions passed. Are you seriously gonna take em serious??
edit on 12-5-2011 by DunkdaMonk because: had one more cent

edit on 12-5-2011 by DunkdaMonk because: sc

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I see lots of nonsense being discussed in this topic. People seem to think we went to war with Iraq to recover "secret stargates", they even discuss an obviously fake photo, somehow waving it as proof. If people want a serious discussion on "stargates" (an idea taken directly from a film I might add) then they need to provide some serious evidence, otherwise they are just playing a typical ATS fantasy world building exercise. The name of this topic is "stargates are real", well guess what? Time to show your cards and show us the proof.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

If people want a serious discussion on "stargates" (an idea taken directly from a film I might add) then they need to provide some serious evidence, otherwise they are just playing a typical ATS fantasy world building exercise.

There is "evidence" in this thread... and not just the silly fake photo of a supposed stargate.
As I said, there is writing found in ancient text describing "Stargates" and so on.

And actually the idea of a stargate is not directly lifted from the movie at all... Wormholes...the Name and theory have been around since the 20's and traversable wormholes have been discussed since the 80's.

And that's all a "stargate" is.... a device that is essentially a portal, a traversable wormhole.

As I said, maybe the thread title is a little off... and you'll have to ask the OP why she called the thread that?

But the ideas and theories discussed within, not ALL but SOME... are fascinating and certainly worth considering and thinking about.
edit on 13/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

So, in other words, you have no proof for these wild claims and we are just suppose to "take your word for it"?

I followed a chain of logic in reaching these conclusions, which are as follows:

- ancient historical texts are not pure myth

- ancient texts and artifacts, contain evidences of advanced technology, which 300 years ago would've been called fairy tales but which today, are scientific facts (air travel, space travel, destructive devices capable of destroying entire cities in a single blow, all metal, flying, floating, roaring, glowing craft of massive scale, and of course, gates or doors, to other places in the universe or outside the universe (other dimensions, other universes))

- the premise is scientifically valid. therefore, the only big barriers holding back solid evidence are: the sensitive nature such a thing would have and the current mainstream belief that anything ancient is just a myth. (note: this, of course, only applies to my ability to provide you with solid proof that you would personally find compelling enough (and considering all the evidences already provided in the thread, i'm not sure there would be anything compelling enough for you)).

- there is evidence of similar transporation devices (quantum teleportation), so the concept of a device capable of generating a traversable wormhole is not removed from reality. they operate at similar levels, et. al, the ability to travel outside the confines of time/mass limitations proposed by faster than light travel, and the technology to provide this means of transport.

in effect, the more scientific and historical evidence there was to suggest the proposed reality and capabilities of such devices, the more it seemed (to me) they are real. this thread (and the title) were the result of that investigation and my summary conclusions.

edit on 13-5-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Your thesis depends too much on the "ancient astronaut" theory. This theory has no evidence to support it and many of your claims about ancient technology have been discredited. Show me proof that ancient civilizations talked about stargates transporting people or object between the stars.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It might interest those that are following this thread, that I had a dream about a stargate. I was looking up to the moon, it was extraordinarily bright, as if it had a blue hue. I remember looking to the sky, and I saw what appeared to look like (), as if there was a gate in the sky. This is only speculation, but this planet could have been a part of a network, with a gateway installed by a kind of "parent ship", once installed, allowing instantaneous travel when the gateway network is in alignment.
edit on 13-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Your thesis depends too much on the "ancient astronaut" theory. This theory has no evidence to support it and many of your claims about ancient technology have been discredited. Show me proof that ancient civilizations talked about stargates transporting people or object between the stars.

what claims have been discredited? and i'm not sure ancient astronaut is accurate enough for my theory, to be honest.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have been following this thread for a while and really enjoy the contribution, so now I have to ask - how do you feel about the possible Stargate/Magnetic Vortex/Military Operation occurring at the Gulf of Aden?

One of the many threads: Gulf of Aden Stargate

new topics

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join