It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think that the stargates you speak of were real in the distant past. Not that they were called stargates back then though. They were trans-dimensional type teleportation devices, or in other words, stargates. These were created by the civilization we know as Atlantis. These Atlanteans were living in the Biblical times of Noah, pre-flood. It was the worldwide flood sent by God that destroyed the civilization of Atlantis. Almost all traces of Atlantean civilization were destroyed, including the stargates. It is important to note that the Atlanteans used their stargates to teleport to their colony on Mars, as well as other planets within our solar system.

Shortly after the flood, some of the technology of Atlantis was revived. It was King Nimrod who directed the building of the tower of Babel. It is not that is was physically tall, but it was a type of stargate that would allow them to ascend into heaven. God stopped the project in its tracks by confusing their language, thereby forming the languages of the nations.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think that the stargates you speak of were real in the distant past. Not that they were called stargates back then though. They were trans-dimensional type teleportation devices, or in other words, stargates. These were created by the civilization we know as Atlantis. These Atlanteans were living in the Biblical times of Noah, pre-flood. It was the worldwide flood sent by God that destroyed the civilization of Atlantis. Almost all traces of Atlantean civilization were destroyed, including the stargates. It is important to note that the Atlanteans used their stargates to teleport to their colony on Mars, as well as other planets within our solar system.

Shortly after the flood, some of the technology of Atlantis was revived. It was King Nimrod who directed the building of the tower of Babel. It is not that is was physically tall, but it was a type of stargate that would allow them to ascend into heaven. God stopped the project in its tracks by confusing their language, thereby forming the languages of the nations.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by blupblup

I see lots of nonsense being discussed in this topic. People seem to think we went to war with Iraq to recover "secret stargates", they even discuss an obviously fake photo, somehow waving it as proof. If people want a serious discussion on "stargates" (an idea taken directly from a film I might add) then they need to provide some serious evidence, otherwise they are just playing a typical ATS fantasy world building exercise. The name of this topic is "stargates are real", well guess what? Time to show your cards and show us the proof.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

Do you ever actually contribute anything? All I ever see you do is troll.

I see you brought up the picture in here that all the people who troll this thread love to bring up as an obvious fake. They love using it as their evidence to say this thread is all BS. Every time you trolls do that, it proves you haven't read a thing in here or you'd know the story behind that picture.

It's not what's in the picture, it's about the server that picture was originally hosted. Which would be the NSA. Fake or not. Why was it being hosted by the NSA?

The trolls in this thread are really pathetic.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
I have been following this thread for a while and really enjoy the contribution, so now I have to ask - how do you feel about the possible Stargate/Magnetic Vortex/Military Operation occurring at the Gulf of Aden?

One of the many threads: Gulf of Aden Stargate

i like that it's called Aden. Whatdya wanna bet it derives from Edin/Eden? I don't think, however, that it's THE gate of revelation (the big one), because that one appears to be (or was?) under the new stretch of Euphrates river laid down by silt deposition over the last 4000 years since ancient Sumer

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TC Mike
reply to post by undo

that's pretty close to what i believe. i think it was plato who mentioned he had seen it or a replica of it, (the structure, that is) and that each level of its courses, was a different color of the rainbow. that, i found to be rather perplexing.
edit on 15-5-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

david,

thank you for the support. i don't think the naysayers are pathetic, but it does seem rather pointless
to just show up and say "proof or it didn't happen" about something of this nature. so i'd modify your
statement from pathetic trolling to pointless trolling.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Your childish name calling only proves that you realize how flimsy the evidence is for this "theory". All I do is ask for evidence and this sends the "believers" into a rage, where they spew out claims of "trolling" and other things. It is really not a good reflection on your beliefs.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Have you actually read any of this thread? Or have you just come, read the first and last posts, and then asked for evidence?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

Your childish name calling only proves that you realize how flimsy the evidence is for this "theory". All I do is ask for evidence and this sends the "believers" into a rage, where they spew out claims of "trolling" and other things. It is really not a good reflection on your beliefs.

Well, technically speaking, you do have to read the material and then respond with either a serious question based on the information or, at the very least, a critique of the material that shows you've actually read it. Otherwise, it does fit under the definition of trolling the thread.

p.s. adding to the material is also productive, non-trolling additions to the thread. saying prove it, when the entire thing is based on evidence that points to the existence of a device, that if found, would not be common knowledge (with photographs and "official" confirmation to boot), does seem quite pointless. what did you want me to prove to your satisfaction, short of providing you with the gate itself (which is not going to happen, i might add)?

edit on 15-5-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
These silly accusations of "trolling" and the talk of "productive additions" to this thread are merely cover for the fact that NO evidence exists for this topic. This entire 200+ page topic is merely another ATS fantasy world building exercise, where members help create a fictional narrative for their own personal pleasure. Frankly it is getting old and it is time for these topics to be called out. "Deny Ignorance" means denying silly topics where members collaborate on making up a fictional world. This kind of thing has a place on other forums but not here. Just look at the name of this topic: "stargates are real". Well guess what? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Well, apparently the mods at this forum disagree. Otherwise it would have been moved to the HOAX section years ago.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Can we move this to the [HOAX] section already please? for goodness sakes...280 pages...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Feel free to use the ALERT feature and give a detailed reason why one believes this should be in the HOAX section. Do not use the thread to make these types of complaints....it is OFF TOPIC.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So do you think the Norway spiral was a Stargate? Please let me no your poinion on that since you seem to be well researched in this area.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AliciaJacob

The Norway Spiral was proven to be a Russian missile test.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Wikipedia? Seriously? You use a website that is written entirely by anonymous users as a source? I could get a dozen of my friends to add a section saying it was created by a school of flatulent geese, and it could be posted there.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Consult the links section on that page.

www.universetoday.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
news.discovery.com...

It makes me sad some people here believe the "Norway Spiral" was caused by aliens or HAARP. It is sad really.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Im enjoying this thread actually. I think there has been some evidence to suggest there MAY be something in this.

There is a lot on this planet we couldn't dream of understanding so only a fool would rule out the possibilities without having a good look themselves.

Either way whatever you think on this specific topic, you are all members of this forum because you believe something out of the ordinary, whether its political or alien etc. We don't all believe all the conspiracies the forum alerts us to but they are here and we have to deal with it.

I find it so strange how people who are obviously quite intelligent come into the threads they don't want to read just to say how deluded we are for believing certain things and how crap the thread is.

Do us all a favour, we don't want to talk to you anymore than you do to us, so stick with your topics and we will stay well away.

Back to topic----->

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

that's not a question, an addition or a serious critique because it makes no mention of the material i've provided. there's hard core research in this thread. links to papers written by government officials, news articles from BBC, professors lecturing on the topic of artificially generated wormholes from accredited universities, and etc. this is without mentioning ancient texts, artifacts, etymological research, across the cultures of the mid and near east, and in some cases, the far east as well.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
pretty sure I saw one with my own eyes one night.

seriously.

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join