It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i wonder if the hajj tawaf at the muslim kaaba is
a big clue that they either don't recognize or
only the elite are told what it represents.
view this video and think of the kaaba as the black hole
at galactic center

[edit on 18-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
post to get page over. see post above^

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
To follow-up on some images and research I used from this thread, I didn't get much more of a response when separated from the Stargate theme.

Maybe I drive the psychological aspect too hard.

Here is the other thread where I used the jars to related Pandora's Pyxis:

Pandora's Pyxis: Pandimensionally conjoined twins?

I actually think serious about that thread, and it's been pretty hard for me to relate the concept. Usually, when I mention anything Stargate related, then the discussions immediately devolves into "but that was just a fictional series on TV."

We in this thread obviously don't contribute to it merely for fiction.

From the movie Avatar 3D, when Jake mentions the "Jarhead Clan," it reminds me of that thread and these jars. I have another thread I need to redo because it needs to be based more on origins, it kinda furthers the point about the head (with the sphinx as example): Intersexuals, Avatars, Sphinx riddles, M/F or Evolution?

Some of us feel so disconnected from this world, and these ancient artifacts just seem to make more sense then mainstream science has to say about psychological history.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I do think it is quite possible for "stargates" to exist. Jericho was reported to be one. Everybody and their brother in the bible seemed to have a job as a porter. Unless you have an airport, incoming and outgoing on a fairly regular basis you really don't need porters.

I also happen to think there ARE a number of races or species of intelligent being living inside the planet (6oo miles of earths crust is a lot of room) at the poles and under the oceans.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
I also happen to think there ARE a number of races or species of intelligent being living inside the planet (6oo miles of earths crust is a lot of room) at the poles and under the oceans.

I agree. There are obvious facts about this all over the Earth about what's underground. There is so much that could be said about life after death. I think most of us that knows these things hold them sacred and not as a secret.

If the surface doesn't say enough, then what beauty do they expect to find within when they ruin it to find out?

A sarcophagus? A mummy wrapped in Earth? A word misspelled, mommy. Mommy Earth... Mother Earth.

Indigents don't live in diaspora to conquer by their reserved rights, as they surely don't ask for them.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
one of the research angles i took that lead me off the concept that underworld passages were strictly referencing "inside the earth", was anasazi ruins of the hopi kiva, particularly the sipapu. in the references it states that the sipapu is a very small hole thru which the hopi indians arrive on the earth. the hole is entirely too small for a human being to fit thru, yet, this hole "symbolizes the portal through which their ancient ancestors first emerged to enter the present world."

i considered it be on par with the throat of a wormhole, as if the original story of it came from those who knew the entire function of that mode of travel and the part they retained in their lore, was specfically focused on the most important part of all---cause if that thing isn't open, you aren't going to get passage.

in addition, references to enki's abzu being connected to the field constellation even though the abzu is underground and the field constellation is most likely the great square of pegasus. and references to enki's abzu gate in libra, in the "path of ea" references from babylon. add to this, what happens when abzu (gate) dies and tiamat (the chaotic void-- et al the nun, the abyss, the wormhole) reconnects to kingu gate instead, releasing (creating) a whole range of alien sounding creatures and how this ties in so smoothly to the bottomless pit references in revelation 9.

etc.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
hi i would realy like to read your book if you can send me an email on hear with the title and were i can get it form i would like it thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

i think the links are on page 10 of the thread.

or you can just go to thestargates.com...
and the books are linked on left side of page.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
this post is two fold. first to bring your attention to this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

after you watch the 6 videos he's provided,
come back here and read the following:

this picture:

i439.photobucket.com...

indicates the all seeing eye, and the author of the videos seems to think the work is referencing the galactic center having an active event.

i believe the all seeing eye is a wormhole and that it created the universe. and that it is, in ancient texts, consistently used to reference wormholes of various sizes, some of them natural, some of them artificially generated with devices. one in particular, i call the eye of ra (different subject somewhat). the one at the center of our galaxy is not the eye of ra. but this video puts the concept of the all seeing eye, creating the universe, into perspective
(this is the full video, the previous ones i linked were partial)

Google Video Link

so we're right back to the idea that there are objects that have been responsible for creation events in our history. super massive blackholes "create" entire galaxies. smaller wormholes, some of which are harnessed or artificially generated, brought us here from out there. somewhere. i'm starting to lean more toward the pleiades as the general location of our home planets.

here's a brief review of the data and some additional info as well:

i'm thinking sitchin's "solar system" is not a solar system but the pleaides, primarily because the sumerians used a different cuneiform glyph for sun than for star. and none of the stars in the cylinder seal in question, are depicted with the sun glyph.

now if THAT's the pleaides, we are one step closer to figuring this thing out.

here's a pdf of the cylinder seal with evidence that the central, larger star is not the sun. www.sitchiniswrong.com...

pleiades

what do you think? could the central star be drawing attention to one star in particular? the data on pleiades say they are all blue stars. our sun is a white star. blue stars are colder stars. not sure what that means in planetary speak though

it's also interesting to note that they are designated as "tauri" this and tauri that. now THAT's an odd coincedence that i hadn't even thought of. naturally they are tauri, they are in the constellation taurus. but well, sometimes the obvious just goes whoosh right over ye olde grey matter.

PLEAIDES
Name ----Pronunciation (IPA & respelling)-----Designation---- Apparent

Alcyone /ælˈsaɪ.əniː/ al-SYE-ə-nee Eta (25) Tauri 2.86 B7IIIe
Atlas /ˈætləs/ AT-ləs 27 Tauri 3.62 B8III
Electra /ɪˈlɛktrə/ i-LEK-trə 17 Tauri 3.70 B6IIIe
Maia /ˈmeɪə, ˈmaɪə/ MAY-ə, MYE-ə 20 Tauri 3.86 B7III
Merope /ˈmɛrəpiː/ MERR-ə-pee 23 Tauri 4.17 B6IVev
Taygeta /teɪˈɪdʒɪtə/ tay-IJ-i-tə 19 Tauri 4.29 B6V
Pleione /ˈplaɪ.əniː/ PLYE-ə-nee 28 (BU) Tauri 5.09 (var.) B8IVep
Celaeno /sɪˈliːnoʊ/ sə-LEE-noh 16 Tauri 5.44 B7IV
Sterope, Asterope /ˈstɛrɵpiː, əˈstɛrɵpiː/ (ə)-STERR-o-pee 21 and 22 Tauri 5.64;6.41 B8Ve/B9V
— — 18 Tauri 5.65 B8V

^list of tauri designations of pleiades stars

and what wiki has to say about stargate sg 1's "Tau'ri"
en.wikipedia.org...

what's the planet name for the first place they gate to ? they don't say in the film but in the tv series, it's abydos (egyptian, abdju, pronounced abzu).

[edit on 27-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

only the elite are told what it represents.

I didn't think westerners were allowed in Mecca during Hajj.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The 'massive' blackholes are wraiths. There is a difference. In the model the scientist tried to computer metaphysics by the use of normal physics. There is an obvious reason why someone that doesn't want to understand wraiths would never understand the difference.

Therefore, there are galaxies with 'black suns' and there are those with wraiths.

One obvious difference is the ability to stabilize, and there is an obvious scientific reason why and yet alchemic studies, as you linked, show how sacred such reasons have become.

On another note, all that outer-space, while beautiful and immense, there is a solid fact of life about me where it is a complete bore. Astronomy and the wonders of the lights in the sky are always in amazement, yet even I realize I like to keep it like that. I can look deep down inside me and meditation and... well... can never prove ultimate boredom to those that, for whatever reason, never seem to understand.

However, a new life is worth... to wake up 'all of em'

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
the osireion at abydos
(.txt format, describing the osireion as it was being excavated, including the end chambers and tunnel connecting to the temple of seti I, and the various hieroglyphs and their meanings)

www.archive.org...

[edit on 6-3-2010 by undo]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

The way that is organized seems to questions if there is merely an architectural design importance or if the artifacts are significant. At a glance, there is a feel that someone purposely didn't include all the information that was originally found. It is like someone said "it's not worth it"... and decided to just leave an impression.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Think we have a clue!

Look at the plain obvious not seen so obvious in this other thread about brains

The annunaki are here. They are the anti-wraith... like how there are tokra in the Stargate series.

*facepalm*

EDIT: found out any connection between pegasus project and LHC is 'way-off topic' for ATS, but it's ok to keep threads totally separate... ok this is hard!

[edit on 8-3-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

As an historian and scientist.What can i say.Brilliant work.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

Originally posted by rusethorcain

I agree. There are obvious facts about this all over the Earth about what's underground. There is so much that could be said about life after death. I think most of us that knows these things hold them sacred and not as a secret.

If the surface doesn't say enough, then what beauty do they expect to find within when they ruin it to find out?

A sarcophagus? A mummy wrapped in Earth? A word misspelled, mommy. Mommy Earth... Mother Earth.

Indigents don't live in diaspora to conquer by their reserved rights, as they surely don't ask for them.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by dzonatas]

By obvious facts do you mean old books?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
By obvious facts do you mean old books?

Study my posts over in the other thread about evolution delusion.

As a native myself, I respect much of nature and actually watch the earth over time. A simple way the birds decide to move over a day is significant to me, for example.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well, if Stargates were real, they might explain why many people have reported seeing so many humanoid aliens. Like in the television show, SG-1, Stargates could've connected different planets and thus allowed the similar genes and DNA of humans to spread all across the galaxy.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff What I would like to know is if any of these are truly free societies and if so how do I get invited to enter in?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowXIX

I would be surprised if ancient civilizations were not aware of different time space dimensions. The media had little influence on one's thoughts and activities. As for the religions being a rip off, that's a good point, and if the media were involved, you can bet on only the most tasteless watered down and exploitable versions of any and all accounts having made their way through history in the form of books, the Bible included. Now we have everyone saying that all the historical events are 'fairy tales', should these events be a token of God's doing. I disagree. They are poorly rendered accounts of supernatural happenings. Space and Time belong to everyone, at all times. It is up to the authorities, and the media, to undo this.

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join