It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
stargates are real???

come on... if there's such thing... how much its gonna be... lolz...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by henrinaiara

Did you take the time to read all of the input that has gone into the thread? I can only go by your post that you have not. If not please take the time to, there is a lot of interesting information contained within. I may not totally agree with everything in the thread, but I have taken the time read and even contributed my own input. Where my input isn’t necessarily the most exhilarating read, the rest of the thread is most interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by henrinaiara

Next time, read through the thread instead of acting like an idiot.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I did not read the whole thread yet, but would like to say that. I find some of the information quite stimulating. I have this idea in the back of my head that the civilisations that lived before us were more technologically advanced than we think and that it is rather strange that whole civilations have just vanished, could they have used these stargates to escape certain death on earth?

Are we as humans arrogant in believing that we are/have been the most intelligent beings that exist/ed.

An interesting and possibly one of the oldest known civilisations literally disapeared "over night". We can only find traces of their existence at places like Mpumalanga where "Adams Calendar" (75000 year old Stone Calendar) was discovered.

Here they have found evidence of complex designs and the Pi ratio in their structures. They have also found evidence that these people undestood complex astonomy.

Where have these people dissapeared to? (Stargates perhaps)

Peace

www.prlog.org...

img510.imageshack.us...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

Yes I believe this is very likely, Now I'm not saying everything you see in stargate is real, I'm not, nor am I saying the stargate is real, but, you know at the very least, their are tests being done on it, and I believe the government would do this to keep their technology secret until it's time to show the world that America will not be #ed with,

my personal feelings in the matter are it's being made to either deliver our troops behind enemy lines, or as an emergency escape route should a catastrophe hit earth.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well if stargates (ancient) are real and exist then here, in Greece , we have more than 4 of these found on mt.Olympus , delphi etc..

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
first off; no god is not real! it is a particle, loose to create gas,mild to create liquid,and tight to create solids! learn physics! and stop over analyzing the data! THE UNIVERSE IS EVER EXPANDING AND WILL NOT STOP! stop with all the bible talk and get real about the subject at hand.

yes stargates are real and have been destroyed for a REASON! duh(no evidence)

second; i haven't read the entire thread (on pg.137) and i cant remember anyone mentioning "LEY" lines??? does anyone not know about them? they are the source for perpetual energy! the magnetic forces of the earth are here to stay and it will not loose strength.

and finally; what makes you any of you so sure that they are not already in use? ITS NOT LIKE "THEY" WOULD TELL YOU!!!!

there are ideas i have for anti gravity and other "out of this world" technology but i'm not sure if some could fathom the knowledge. please up your IQ not your faith!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Beth, your websites are very hard on the eyes. You might want to update your html on the wormwood site to show your text against a black or white background like the other 2. Yikes that hurt my eyes! I had to ctrl + A just to read it.

Entertaining, nonetheless. None of us really know what's going to happen until it does happen. I think somehow we are all going to be suprised at the end.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thatJESTERjustin

i never would've discovered this data if i hadn't started with the abyss/bottomless pit reference in revelation (biblical) and worked back in its etymology to the sumerian abzu. if you don't like that, well, what can i say, other than don't read it

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by deathproof

i think you must be getting confused or something. can you link the page in question?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
They are absolutely real.

Great thread undo.

I remember reading in some book, forget the name now, that there was supposed to be one in Iraq (fully working) and also one in the Mojave Desert.

I can't remember particulars but i remember being quite struck by the way the author was alluding to, although not specifically stating that they were both known about, by the US and other governments.

I will have to dig around and see if i can find it.
It was a long time ago and i belive the term used was 'Dimensional portal' and not 'Stargate'

If anyone else knows of the book, please let me know.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by TLCOB]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thatJESTERjustin
there are ideas i have for anti gravity and other "out of this world" technology but i'm not sure if some could fathom the knowledge. please up your IQ not your faith!

Wow. What a display of that massive IQ you seem to be claiming. To come into a well established and mostly decently debated thread only to try and slam the very people that are trying to keep it in 'plain ENGLISH' for anyone else who wants to look into it.

You join today simply to slam the people involved in this thread and religion/God? LOL

I just don't get people.

Keep up the great work guys. Now I have to start catching up again. Been a little while.

So I guess I can thank our new genius here for that much at least.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TLCOB

might be the ahriman gate by tom horn? or perhaps something by whitley strieber?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo I have just added you to my friends list so I can find this thread again when I have more time. Im only thru page 12 so far. I want to thank you for all of your research and for sharing it with us here at ATS. Its a true gift of your time. Its threads like yours that keep me as a member of ATS. Mostly I see a bunch of hooey from people who wear tim foil hats. Its so refreshing to stumble across a thread that was created before I became a member. Thank you again. Lisa

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Wow. What a display of that massive IQ you seem to be claiming. To come into a well established and mostly decently debated thread only to try and slam the very people that are trying to keep it in 'plain ENGLISH' for anyone else who wants to look into it.

You join today simply to slam the people involved in this thread and religion/God? LOL

I just don't get people.

Keep up the great work guys. Now I have to start catching up again. Been a little while.

your welcome!!

i encourage the idea of debate but only on facts, not belief. stargates are fact. not a work of faith and your belief in(the technical term) "god"

i have recurring dreams of going through a water wall and only seeing the same thing as i walk through.

and to add to the FACT that YOUR BELIEF of god creating a stargate and having something to do with it is NOT PLAUSIBLE. stargates are for people to travel through great distance and time! there are two gates at least to be able to travel otherwise it would be called teleportation! i'm sorry if you believe something i don't but that is what makes these forums so great when discussing ideas and theories.

if aliens are gods to us, then what are aliens to your god?

and don't mock!! its not polite

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If remote viewing is real, stargates are real.

You can't do one without the other (according to the pesky Air Force).

*I blame the TV show for ruining people's ability to comprehend the concept of a Stargate... (No matter what they do - after seeing that show most people will only be able to imagine a big stone ring)

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

i never would've discovered this data if i hadn't started with the abyss/bottomless pit reference in revelation (biblical) and worked back in its etymology to the sumerian abzu. if you don't like that, well, what can i say, other than don't read it

first, don't get your feelings hurt.
i am interested in your knowledge of the past but not the biblical aspect of it.

I "discovered" the data not reading text from ancient scriptures or holy writings, but from my own information gathered over the years from many different things- like gazing at stars through coordinates and studying the alignment of the stars and planets.
just cause they wrote about it doesn't mean they knew what they were talking about

FYI you can solve a math problem and get the right answer using the wrong formula;ask my math teacher how as i confused him with a right answer, the wrong way

we are talking about traveling through a portal.

this is not the only planet in the universe!!

life is out there and we are fragment of it, not the entire thing

BTW:Have any of you ever heard of these LEY lines? it seems they are positioned all over the globe and have some sort of connection with these stargates.

thanks for actually reading my post

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

I just don't get people.

whoa whoa whoa man!!!

in what part of that "quote" did i mention *MY IQ*?

(in the voice of REN) you idiot!!!!

got you thinkin huh

thanks for the attention though

and yes, i joined yesterday
"whoohoo" .....its a good thing new people join, the site gets more info from outside sources.

thanks goes to "undo" for the thread

[edit on 22-1-2010 by thatJESTERjustin]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I think that your overuse of the emoticons ruins your posts.

I made this decision after I saw you choose to use 7 emoticons:

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

now that i reread it,youre right, it was alot
lol

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join