It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by gLuEBoY

he may have been alluding to the ark because there's a theory on the subject, claiming the dimensions of the coffer are the same as that of the ark (of the covenant).

Yep.. And what was the Ark .. ?

It was a Battery..

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by gLuEBoY

he may have been alluding to the ark because there's a theory on the subject, claiming the dimensions of the coffer are the same as that of the ark (of the covenant).

Yep.. And what do Alternative theorists suggest the Ark was.. A battery or Capacitor ..

Also If the Annunaki built the TGP ( Geb ).. His forearm would have been much bigger than us " Humans " .. And they used the " Cubit " method of measurement in those days so.. The measurments of Solomons Temple ( Holy of Holys ) wich housed the Ark was also said to be a replica of the Kings Chamber in TGP then , We would see the size differance , and there is a slight one.. Because of the fact that the Annunami didnt build Solomons Temple Man did so his cubit is differant

Are you listening to C2C tonight?....

Your research is right on.

Il leave you alone now..

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Ayrton]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

hrm, not sure what to make of that.
will get back to ya on that one

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm sure you've all seen the newest find in Luxor.
The door to the afterlife.

The door, known as a false door, was meant to be a threshold that allowed the deceased and his wife to interact with the world of the living.

news.discovery.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

notice how they are nested?

check this out

KA "gate, door" Akk. bābu

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e43ec979364cb34b.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
oh and i'm gonna do a daniel (from stargate sg1) now and suggest something.

babel is KA.DINGIR.RA in sumerian cuneiform

this is KA "gate, door" Akk. bābu

so we have "Babu", which means gate, now all we need is "god", which in the case of BABEL, is EL

and what/who was EL ? A deity.

and here's the deity symbol (looks like a star doesn't it?)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/217e8aaa88644663.png[/atsimg]

so the original word could've been better described as

OR..................................................................................

[edit on 7-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hi all, im new here, 1st i'd like to great work undo/zorgon and the rest of the crew that have contributed to this thread, im currently upto page 54. I found this thread on stargates whilst digging around abit about the current situation in the gulf of aden, where supposedly a stargate has opened up and the worlds navy are sat there waiting, the cover being somali pirates but the ammount of warships in the area doesnt warrant a few guys in high powered dingys robbing merchant ships. Now another bit of the puzzel using google earth if you look at the gulf of aden then you can see a dot and if you click it it shows a satelite picture with the sea lit up from space??? there explination given about plankton giving off luminous is not satisfactory to me. I suggest you check youtube and search stargates/gulf of aden for yourselves and see the vids. be interesting to hear you guys take on all this please. cheerz chaz

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
238 pages...

Amazing

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I agree with you that stargates are real. too many cultures talk about a similar device for it to all be fiction. None of these cultures had reached a technological level to create such a device, as far as we know.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I stated this recently and everyone laughed at me! Nice to see validation from experts on the summation of it all.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
A few days ago I read a thread about the oil supply of the world. At current, it would seem as if the United States is siding with Israel and getting ready to control Iran and the middle east in order to cut of Russia and China, plus every other country from getting at the remaining oil. This would thrust the US back to the top of the world.

HOWEVER it was stated in this thread that somewhere 1000 feet below North and South Dakota there are a good 500 billion barrels of oil and off in eastern Montana are another 5 or 500 trillion, making the supply in the middle east minute. Not to mention we have Alaska.

Now if you set the oil aside, technically we are presented in finding another reason for the turmoil going on in the ancient Sumer region.

The linking between the aspects of the bible such as the garden of Eden, the fallen angels, the watchers/igiggi and the nephilim are explained greatly here...

The initial point i'm aiming at is.. Stargate, the tv show, makes connections to Egypt and the ancients, and includes a race of serpent infested (connect to koundalini serpent) men with powers that come through this portal from the heavens. The Stargate is dug out of the sand in Egpyt. It's said in revelation, a doorway to hell will open up after the Euphrates river dries.

Maybe this doorway is another Stargate or portal.

Many civilizations of the past speak of an underworld within the earth. Shambalah, Agartha, Xibalba and other could physically be gateways leading to other places where other races have stowed away.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Cross8712]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cross8712

cool video. did you read this thread, btw?

just curious

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MinisterFortson

nice site! thanks for commenting and stopping by.
you can see my website here
thestargates.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hey very nice thread! I like it.

Don't have time to go threw ALLL OF IT right now, so I'm sorry if this has been asked already.

I too believe in a way that this war in Iraq has to do something with a "stargate". Now, First I would like to know your take on "Atlantis" I read a book called Atlantis and other lost worlds by Frank Joseph. From what I remember, different civilizations back then all had stories about a great flood. After this flood happened, its said that they're were still survivors from Atlantis that went separate ways to expand their knowledge. I remember it said one of the places was Egypt. Quote from the book " Dynastic Egyptians believe that their culture was sparked by the "followers of Horus", who landed at the Nile Delta as flood survivors"en quote. and by flood survivors its means Atlanteans that survived the flood. As by this Egypt gained great knowledge and the civilization started to boom and its how they apparently got their knowledge of the stars and what not.( My basic theory is that people in Atlantis were somehow connected with the "sky people" or "aliens" that helped them out, and left later on, Hence the amount of Pyramids built all around the world, because the knowledge had to come from some point of origin. Atlantis in my opinion ) So basically if the stories of Atlantis are true, I was wondering if you have anything connecting Atlantis to stargates or something in similar fashion. Sorry if I wasnt clear on some parts. Ill try to explain them better if you ask

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

there's a video series out there in which a pair of geologists from oxford, discovered that the black sea flood was massive and that it was in the right time frame for the flood mentioned in the epic of gilgamesh and biblical texts.

the part that caught my attention was, they said at one time, the Mediterranean was not a sea, but a valley. since the Nile flows from south to north, it would've presented itself as a huge waterfall into the Mediterranean valley. the evidence seems to indicate that the flood started in the atlantic, pushed over the straits, filled up the mediterranean valley, washed down the nile, rushed over the other (Eastern) end of the mediterranean, breeched the wall there, poured into the black sea, and then down all the rivulets and valleys and canyons, into sumer. one of them calculated the water flow and said it was something like 1000 times greater than the water flowing over Niagara, and travelling at an incredible speed.

and here's the clincher: they said that wasn't the first time it happened. in other words, the Mediterranean had been a valley more than once in the history of the planet, meaning on more than one occassion in our distance past, the Atlantic ocean levels skyrocketed.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This Guy is apparently on your side.

Aaron McCollum speaks about a stargate in Gulf of Adan.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
thanks for the link. i've seen several project camelot videos on the subject,

i've been pondering the make and use of jaffa staff weapons, as a result of trying to understand the functionality of the ark of the covenant.

only people wearing a special kind of linen could even be within proximity of it when it was in the wild, which acted as a safeguard and as a weapon. it emitted beams of energy, which i am thinking was static electricity build up in the ark, which could hold massive amounts of energy in that it was a huge capacitor, which would not be transferred to anyone wearing clothing that resisted static electrical charge.

it dawns on me that jaffa staff weapons are the same concept. a pole, capped by a mineral capable of holding a static charge. walking with it in your hand, particularly on surfaces that generate static electrical fields when you walk on them, would cause the charge to transfer up the pole to the inset mineral perhaps? not saying there are real jaffa weapons buried out there, although there is a city in ancient israel called jaffa lol just that it might explain the concept behind "wizard" staffs (staves).

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello again to readers interested in my star gate research. Well here's another confirmation about the pose (i've begun referring to it as the eye of ra pose, but it could also be called the gate pose, as i believe these are depictions of "gods" who have come from the gate. the arm position is like a greeting -- we are from the gate.

here's the quote i'm interested in:

This is the classic "drawing down the moon" posture of celebration and veneration. In my qigong practice it is called "drawing down heavens," but I also like to think of it as "drawing up earth"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ae513739ce449861.jpg[/atsimg]

cariferraro.blogspot.com...

mystical connotations have been attributed to it and combined with hindu ritual in the blog reference above, but the pertinent data is in the details, doncha think? it's the hathor horns pose, the egyptian bat pose, the eye of ra pose *(the arms encircling the head symbollizing an eye). here's a few more examples for a refresher

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e59b1d99ef2714f2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aee027514bb01531.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6e77301ac273a7c4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/eaca3941c7eb368d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Certain mushrooms are stargates.

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join