It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Keep wrapping

have you searched for that book on Amphitheatrum sapientiae aeternae on
scribd?

It contains a lot of old texts. After you register you can download anyones that are available.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This thread is stuck again

Just posting to get it to start again.
Must be some refresh problem at ATS

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
hi,

i have read some of this thread and its fascinating stuff. Going to spend some time reading more of it in depth and studying star gates.

As i have not had the time to read through it all yet, could someone let me know your thoughts on why these stargates are no longer working today, why the knowledge has been lost or mis-interpreted and if they are likely to be used again in the future (when?)

thanks, G.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
reply to post by zorgon

I have searched for a english translation of "Amphitheatrum sapientiae aeternae" or a reprint with no luck. Do you know of where to find it?

And you could try this link:

Amphitheatrum sapientiae aeternae

That link came from zorgon so thank him.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Page 60 wow, only another 139 to go.

I can assure you that you will like it all, every word.
Cheers

[edit on 7-8-2009 by starwarp2000]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Is there any kind of classified docs floating on the net somewhere, that could hint towards the existence of "stargates"?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guru88
Is there any kind of classified docs floating on the net somewhere, that could hint towards the existence of "stargates"?

Do you have 'Majick' clearance sir

Ask zorgon when he returns, he will steer you in the right direction.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guru88

Oh yes certainly... here is one located at [CLASSIFIED] that has been used for [CLASSIFIED] until they were forced to close it recently

the url is hyperspace.nrl.navy.mil... but I doubt you will get access, but they have some cool data on the OTHER tether satellite that flew a month after STS 75

You do know that merely possessing classified documents (even those just marked 'confidential' ) is a federal offense, don't you?

However I can provide you with some declassified documents that do a little more than hint...

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED
AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

This one has one line in the abstract alone that is fascinating

"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. "

Cover...

88 Page PDF Report

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

34 page PDF Slide presentation

That work for you?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

On good old Earth the pyramids like Orion, Mars fancies the Pleiades.

I think this fits well in this "little" thread.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Ayrton]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman

Thanks BlasterR. So it could be located under that 50 hectares of land cleared for the "Grand Egyptian Museum"... interesting.

I was able to do a much more accurate overlay tonite. When I did it lastnight it was hasty and kinda sloppy. But this time I was able to get it much closer.

This first image shows Betelgeuse Northwest of the pyramids. Here's what the overlay looks like:

In this orientation, Betelgeuse ends up here:

29°59'59.46"N
31° 6'26.53"E

Here is a closeup image of what is really at these coordinates:

This second image shows Betelgeuse Southeast of the pyramids with the constellation Orion in the opposite orientation (rotated 180 degrees but still with the belt of orion in alignment with the pyramids). Here is what the overlay looks like rotated 180 degrees:

Betelgeuse in this orientation ends up here:

29°57'11.62"N
31° 9'26.21"E

Here is the closeup image of what is there (not really that interesting):

But I've been thinking about this a little more since lastnight...
When you think about it, if the pyramids were constructed to align with the stars that make up the constellation Orion, an overlay of the constellation would need to be mirrored/reversed over the geography to accurately reflect what the egyptians really intended to align with in the night sky right? SO, what I did was reverse the constellation Orion, and then I did the overlays again to see how they ended up. The results were a little more interesting this time I think too.

Here is how the first overlay ended up with the Orion image flipped over:

So with Orion flipped and Betelgeuse to the NorthWest (again) It ended up at these coordinates:

29°59'28.63"N
31° 6'4.22"E

Here's a closeup of what is there:

Maybe something underground? Ends up in the desert somewhere. Not sure.

SO this last one was with Orion flipped with Betelgeuse to the Southeast of the pyramids (stars of orion's belt direclty on the tips of the pyramids).
Here's what the overlay looks like:

Here's a closer view of it so you can see how neatly everything lined up (Pretty cool!).

So with this one (which seems more accurate from what I can tell) Betelgeuse ends up Southeast of the Pyramids here:

29°57'36.10"N
31° 9'42.39"E

And here's the closeup of where Betelgeuse ends up:

Right along the highway.

Not exactly anything indicative of something like an entrance above ground (which would make sense to me anyway) but still pretty interesting considering the possibilities of underground structures and/or tunnels to these sites underground somewhere.

-ChriS

[edit on 8-8-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
Here's a closeup of what is there:

Maybe something underground? Ends up in the desert somewhere. Not sure.

Well if you zoom out and just a tad to the right you get this...

The Secret Meteor Impact at 1992

The Egyptian Gov Hide and deny anything regarding this area... this area had Meteor Impact in Nov 1992 with small media 'approx 40cm' compound from very lite unkown rocky shild with 3 long blue crystals inside .. the National Research Center with Militery had recovred this Media and pick all samples from the impact site but did not recover all crystals 'only 2 - 35cm & 29cm and the smaler one missed in action !!!
' any way they claimed that the iact was accedental gas Explosion from the militery camp and they hide all evedince about the impact ....note that this area now is resedental area...!!!!!!!!!

bbs.keyhole.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Holy Kryptonian Cystals Zorgon!

Good work on that overlay, Blaster.
==
=

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Very interesting indeed Zorg!
and thanks Exuberant1!

Whatever impacted there, it looks like it was definately a pretty large excavation project.

The quote in your post said it was a residential area now. Is that true?

OR maybe the meteorite impact was just an excuse to dig there for exactly what we're looking for now.. (a potential stargate hidden for thousands of years underground near the site representing the star Betelgeuse in the pyramid star alignment)! If this was really the reason for the massive excavation project, I wonder if they found what they were looking for

Your info makes this particular site much more meaningful!

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Thanks for that extra effort BlasterR. I have marked all four locations on my Google Earth. Looks like it won't be in the Grand Egyptian Museum grounds now.

So now we wait for Betelgeuse to blow up, and see what pops up at one of those four locations.
Or a sudden military blackout of them.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Hi Blaster,
In your first image of Betelgeuse to the North West i want you to look at the Orion's Belt stars overlayed on the pyramids.
The largest star, Al Nitak, should be coincident with the largest pyramid, Cheops, to the right side of the line of pyramids, but you have them reversed?
Also, another point: Stellar arc scales don't translate to terrestrial scales. So just shrinking the star picture to line up with the width of the pyramids wont give you the correct scale (And using a photograph of the stars is bad too).
Anyways, your NTH western point should be further NW and your SE point should be more SE.
Take a look at my post earlier to get an idea of what I am talking about.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I see in your image that there are high-voltage power lines for something to be tapping energy from.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Hi Blaster,

Using the 'correct' orientations of the Orion Belt stars i have come up with these locations:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d5a9d78d63c.jpg[/atsimg]

The top one being the Northern location of Betelgeuse and the bottom right one is it's southern location.

Here is the southern one up close:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef824b00486e.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is the northern location up close:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f89ac5906ec.jpg[/atsimg]

The southern one is most interesting: It shows the ruins of an ancient temple and the row of statues to the left definitely show it is significant.
I haven't been able to find any reference to it in any place, but all i know is that it is under threat from the building of the new "ring Road" to its right.

The northern one definitely is in an ancient ruin of a building as can be seen by the 'post holes' and were probably the pillar supports that held up the roof.

The 'tell' or mound to the south is definitely the ruin of another ancient building.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

More thrills from Giza:

Betelgeuse in North (And all Stars of Orion)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ef4dba9174e.jpg[/atsimg]

Betelgeuse in South (And all Stars of Orion)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c31aee4a9e12.jpg[/atsimg]

Superimposed: Both North and South
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/978158728269.jpg[/atsimg]

I will leave it up to you to find anything at these sites.
(I already know where i'm digging)

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Thanks for that Starwarp!

As far as the stars of Orion's belt aligning with the pyramids, It made sense to me that the three largest pyramids would coincide with the three stars of orion's belt (pretty basic). But what I wasn't sure about was whether or not the overlay needed to be mirrored to accurately represent the alignment. This is just because the alignment was originally intended to be with the stars in the sky, not aligned with something over the ground. So if you think about it, we would be looking at the overlay almost behind the constellation orion as it would line up over the pyramids.

So basically I did both the regular overlays and the ones with orion mirrored/flipped over. Those were the coordinates I gave earlier. (and you can see the stars directly on the peaks of the pyramids). If Orion does need to be flipped (which is just a guess based on the geometry) then the first two points I gave would indeed be incorrect. The stars would be aligned but they wouldn't be flipped over.

So you are saying that I don't have anything aligned right at all?

I posted the closeup just to show the alignment. Did I have it incorrect?

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
reply to post by starwarp2000

Thanks for that Starwarp!

As far as the stars of Orion's belt aligning with the pyramids, It made sense to me that the three largest pyramids would coincide with the three stars of orion's belt (pretty basic). But what I wasn't sure about was whether or not the overlay needed to be mirrored to accurately represent the alignment. This is just because the alignment was originally intended to be with the stars in the sky, not aligned with something over the ground. So if you think about it, we would be looking at the overlay almost behind the constellation orion as it would line up over the pyramids.

So basically I did both the regular overlays and the ones with orion mirrored/flipped over. Those were the coordinates I gave earlier. (and you can see the stars directly on the peaks of the pyramids). If Orion does need to be flipped (which is just a guess based on the geometry) then the first two points I gave would indeed be incorrect. The stars would be aligned but they wouldn't be flipped over.

So you are saying that I don't have anything aligned right at all?

I posted the closeup just to show the alignment. Did I have it incorrect?

-ChriS

Hi Blaster,

Well, the correct alignment of the Orion Belt Stars with the Pyramids should be like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e16e1835496.jpg[/atsimg]

But as the Pyramids are reversed from this picture you need to flip over the stars. It all comes down to aligning the largest star Al Nitak with the Great Pyramid (Khufu/Cheops). Here is Orion:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7189b850694b.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the correspondence between Cheops and Al Nitak.

Now, in your pictures:

The First: Al Nitak is over the smallest Menkaure pyramid it needs to be reversed so it is over the Cheops one.

The Second: The alignment is correct.

The Third: This is correct too.

The Fourth: This has the wrong alignment too.

So, I would like to point out as well that you used pictures of the stars to align up the pyramids. This may be easier to see but because of optical distortion effects of these pictures the stars aren't really in the correct positions.

Also, your distances are all wrong on the ground.
When converting a Spherical coordinate system such as the sky, to a planar coordinate system (Over short distances) such as the Giza Plateau, you need to take 'parallax' into account. I wont bore you with mathematical diatribe, but it works out to 2.97 minutes of arc on the Earth which equals 2.97 Nautical Miles.
If you place Betelgeuse on a circle of this radius (2.97 NM) you will have the correct distance from the Great Pyramid.

All in all, good effort Blaster. We can only learn by making mistakes and then we can push on and find out even more marvelous things.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join