It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
redacted

[edit on 6-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The galactic alignment seems like a good time to find anything beneficial to help with psychic senses or empathy. Maybe it's just me, yet it seems more like a conduit.... a stargate... between Earth and the Black Sun. Sol helps the focus. Anybody see this?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just-ThinkIt appeared to be the cover of the book "Arithmologia", published in Rome in 1665 AD.
Now if that doesnt look like a stargate..

Thanks
That just led me to a whole collection of papers

Hey anyone want to help us out and buy book for Pegasus library?

I found and original 1st edition
but I am a tad short...

BOOK HERE

Price: US$ 12,650.00
Shipping: US$ 10.00
Within U.S.A.

Also found this attached...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Okay this is getting crazy...

You and I are familiar with the fusion work and He3 at Wisconsin/Madison and the tie in with H H Schmitt and the Lunar mining of He3..

Well I have been looking for a good readable copy of this...
Heinrich Khunrath. Amphitheatrum sapientiae aeternae. [Hamburg: s.n., 1595.].

Well guess where I found it?

This is a real treasure for any Illuminati or wannabe here

Dam these are good... Now I will have to spend a month in the collection

This is the browser size... tehy have them all in huge format the entire set

specialcollections.library.wisc.edu...

So I have the University of Dartmouth teaching sacred geometry and now we find the nain center for fusion research is studying alchemy and other mystical arts

Talk about a return to the old ways

I have long said what the world needs is for modern science and the mystical/spiritual arts to merge... looks like we are getting there

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Now for more connections... I found the original author of the mountain gateway. I knew I had it here somewhere.

Turns out it is connected to the Emerald Tablets and was also authored by Heinrich Khunrath in 1606

Alchemy and Mysticism from The Hermetic Museum Author: Heinrich Khunrath Work: Amhitheatrum sapientae aeternae Date: 1606

I love it when stuff comes full circle..

There is the Emerald Tablet of Toth but there is also the Emerald Tablets Of Hermes Trismegistus

Looks like I have some work to do updating my site

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here is another version of what i posted before:

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Whew... okay just caught up, cut, pasted for posterity ... now just need to sort for display

Maybe just do a page with your name on it so I can find it...I can't believe I forgot Heinrich... but the new search gave me the full copies that did not urn up before

Now open up that gate and send me a sexatary... input overload... stuff is falling out

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Yeah I just finished... noticed they were the same guy...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

There is the Emerald Tablet of Toth but there is also the Emerald Tablets Of Hermes Trismegistus

Looks like I have some work to do updating my site

I think Thoth was later identified as Hermes by the Greeks. The free-masons seem to love him.

Djehuty is sometimes alternatively rendered as Jehuti, Tahuti, Tehuti, Zehuti, Techu, or Tetu. Thoth (also Thot or Thout) is the Greek version derived from the letters ḏḥwty. Not counting differences in spelling, Thoth had many names and titles, like other goddesses and gods. Similarly, each Pharaoh, considered a god himself, had five different names used in public.[14] Among his alternate names are A, Sheps, Lord of Khemennu, Asten, Khenti, Mehi, Hab, and A'an.[15] In addition, Thoth was also known by specific aspects of himself, for instance the moon god Iah-Djehuty, representing the moon for the entire month,[16] or as jt-nṯr "god father". Further, the Greeks related Thoth to their god Hermes due to his similar attributes and functions.[17] One of Thoth 's titles, "Three times great, great" (see Titles) was translated to the Greek τρισμεγιστος (Trismegistos) making Hermes Trismegistus.

en.wikipedia.org...

I was looking up if Thoth was etmylogical connected to Tuat ( Tuat/Thoth sounds alike so could have been : ).

My interest in the Seven Hall of the Tuat is because they are reminiscent of the Hindus legend of Fohat.

Fohat is described as a "serpent who dug holes in space", in other words a worm(serpent)hole..

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Just-Think]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That image is loaded, absolutely loaded with Rosicrucian symbols.

I appreciate the link to that site. I will be digging through it (the U of W-Madison that you linked in the other thread).

I have a lot of questions right now...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Read more of the book, Annunaki and the Abyss. One thing to note is that Earth in the book tends to limited to just the planet Earth and not more of the elemental Earth. For as such, one could say the entire solar system of Sol is earth, elementally. That may chime in with alchemist more, yet it is something to consider that I don't quite see being considered by what is written in the e-book (and here).

Also note that Enki could be pronounced the same as Anhk with the i on the end to represent an island of some sort. The island of eternal life, if one needs an example.

The end of the e-book leads me to believe that such thought won't be accepted to easily by Undo or a few others in this thread. Well, thank you for your fears. I appreciate what you have shared and learned much.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

it is interesting, dz. i know sitchin thought that eden was originally on bahrain (dilmun) island. i don't think it was but that's just my opinion based on the rest of the data. part of the problem is the sumerian-akkadian data indicates that they mirrored the heavens on the earth, so the field (great square of pegasus) was not only used as a means of measuring land, it had a mirror duplicate on the earth. this means that the "eden" on the earth concept may be a duplicate of the eden in the sky, which is a whole 'nother line of research.

en-ki ... en is lord, ki is earth, but i can see how En could've been "An" since "An" meant heaven. which would make enki's name mean heaven-earth (a shortened form of anunnaki). dur.anki was the heaven-earth bond, which was found at nibru (enlil's city in what is today known as nippur). so yeah, there's "anki"
and it translated "An-heaven" "Ki-earth"

btw the ankh i really think it looks like a stylized gate and even a key ...which is all quite disturbing

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just-Think
I think Thoth was later identified as Hermes by the Greeks. The free-masons seem to love him.

Djehuty is sometimes alternatively rendered as Jehuti, Tahuti, Tehuti, Zehuti, Techu, or Tetu. Thoth (also Thot or Thout) is the Greek version derived from the letters ḏḥwty.

Yeah that is the problem we keep running in to... all these names in History seem to only be a handful of people in reality

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Just-Think

oh 7 tuats? 7 gates. the book of what is in the duat, should be the book of what is in the duats (plural)? i wonder when it was downgraded to 1 duat instead of 7 duats and if the reason was related to the "gods"? i'd like to know the etymology of the word, tuat or duat. this is starting to point at some significant biblical prophecy.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

the big pic of the guy in the compass rose, that reminds me of that guy who said he had an astral projection and saw one of the hindu gods inside the sun. there's sure alot of religious symbols in that pic. isn't that the sacred egyptian scarab at his feet? i see several other religious connotations in there too. and more than one language including some hebrew, some latin.... erm

not sure i like this avenue of research. it gives me the willies.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
zorg, i need to re-knight you to knight of the happy guys or something.
why red dragon? it's like you're saying, hi, i'm a knight of enki. like the guy doesn't need more converts. he owns one third of the universe already.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just-Think
Fohat is described as a "serpent who dug holes in space", in other words a worm(serpent)hole..

This work by Henry has a reference to Fohat...

This substance turned men into gods, as described by Jesus in his ...... of the Hindus legend of Fohat, a serpent who dug 'holes in space'.26

Stargate Secrets of Jesus and Mari Magdalene Blue Apples by William Henry

www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
zorg, i need to re-knight you to knight of the happy guys or something.
why red dragon?

Because we rescued Drathmar and he is now the protector of my household and my Realm... and from time to time is I request it he looks over my friends

Not all lizards are evil
though he can look intimidating, he really is just a pussy cat

Here is the story s short version

In the Beginning

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Some of the pieces that were stolen and have now been recovered

(LEFT) Nude female figurine. Eridu/Abu Shahrain. Early Uruk culture, c. 4000-3500 BC. Terracotta, h. 14.5 cm. IM 8574. (RIGHT) Nude male figurine. Eridu/Abu Shahrain. Early Uruk culture, c. 4000-3500 BC. Terracotta, h. 13.5 cm. IM 54931.

Female figurine (mother goddess?). Provenance unknown.
6th-5th millennium BC. Terracotta, h. 7.7 cm. IM 42610.

www.baghdadmuseum.org...

Standing figurine of the god Enlil. Nippur/Nuffar. Early Dynastic II-III, c. 2550 BC.
Limestone, h. 27.5 cm. IM 66183.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i suggest a new series. knight of the happy guys, who vanquishes unhappiness by just being himself and putting the red dragon out to pasture

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join