It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by starkiez

this question is somewhat addressed in the thread.
my personal theory is, if i'm right on the rest of the data, the big abzu is still under the euphrates river. the smaller ones, i have no idea.

for example, i have a theory based on the osirieon in abydos, egypt, that it contained an abzu gate called the "portal of the lords of eternity" which is mentioned briefly as being in the north of abydos. this reference is on the shabaka stone. the word abydos is pronounced phonetically "abzu" (as abydos is actually a greek word and not the original egyptian word for the city, which was abdju. dj is pronounced "Z" such as in djoser (pronounced zoser) so abdju is pronounced abzu). this seems to indicate the town itself was named after enki's abzu (mentioned in the sumerian-akkadian texts as a subterranean chamber connected to some place in the field constellation).

the archaeologists confirmed my suspicions in that regard as they view the osirieon as a model of the egyptian nun (the primeval waters of chaos from which the sacred mountain of life arose (enki's e.abzu, again, according to the sumerian-akkadian texts). so, my theory was that there was a smaller abzu gate in the osirieon. how it got there, i dunno, and where it went, i also don't know but this is what i've considered so far:

the osirieon was buried under the sand for at least a thousand years before pharaoh SETI I found it while excavating for his own temple. he incorporated it into his own temple complex in abydos by connecting them together with a long tunnel. he may have found the abzu gate in the osirieon and didn't know what to make of it. the rationale for that is, he had the book of gates penned for the first time and engraved into his alabaster sarcophagus before he died. at that point it may have gone any number of places:

1. he left it there
2. it was moved to his tomb in the valley of the kings
3. the next pharaoh in succession inherited it

or

4. it wasn't there by the time he found the osirieon.

that's the only possibly, trackable abzu gate.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
post to get page over.

wish they'd fix that. see my post above. ^

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
How does one go about seeing some of the literature that you have written?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
osirieon
www.phouka.com...

text from the shabaka stone, which was itself based on old papyrus pharaoh shabaka had carved into the stone. the stone was found later and used as a millstone before archaeologists discovered it
www.touregypt.net...

enki and the world order
referencing the abzu as a shrine in the "sea" (abyss ..translation problem) connected to the field constellation (iku - great square of pegasus)
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

abydos=abzu
The connection between Egypt's Primordial Mound and the Sumerian city of Eridu is made clear by some of the names associated with both. For instance, the primordial waters were known as "Nun" to the Egyptians, while the name for Enki's shrine at Eridu was, as the reader may recall, "Nun.ki" and also "e-Nun." Another connection exists with the many references to Eridu as the "Abzu" of Enki. This is the root for the word we know today as "Abyss" and Enki was the Lord of the Abyss. One of the first important cult centers for the invaders of Egypt was a place which came to be known by the Greeks as "Abydos." However, the Egyptian name is better represented as "Abedjou" or "Abdju." The sound "dj" is often simply given as "z," such as in the common rendition for the Step-Pyramid of Djoser as "Zoser." With this in mind we find that Abydos=Abdju=Abzu, which directly equates with the cult center of Enki known as the Abzu in Eridu.
www.redmoonrising.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by freshwreckage

two of them are here

www.thestargates.com...

www.thestargates.com...

and a third unfinished one is here:
thestargates.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
abydos=abzu
The sound "dj" is often simply given as "z," such as in the common rendition for the Step-Pyramid of Djoser as "Zoser." With this in mind we find that Abydos=Abdju=Abzu, which directly equates with the cult center of Enki known as the Abzu in Eridu.

Let me correct this a bit with personal experience. First, [ˈwɪkə]pedia provided a decent reference that explains the difference in sounds, like quoted above:

Phoenetics of dz

No matter how many times my name is repeated and said aloud, only so many people can actually say it. This is technically explained by the degree of hypersensitivity to the sound, or the effect could be said related to the Doppler effect for those not hypersensitive to hear it. To simplify it, if someone says "sonata" then that is good enough because even if it is not correct it doesn't humiliate the actual sound when spoken in reference among a crowd.

If a person's name sounds polyphonic, then we can expect that not everybody can hear it the same due to physical limitations and fractalis deviations of human ear growth. How a polyphonic name is heard and written is given by evidence of the many different written languages. Polyphonic names are typical for alchemic personifications as they are naturally obscure to da camera.

How do people write ˈwɪkəpedia in da camera, maybe like wikipedia. If it was actually a Hawai'ian based name, it would have been called wikiwikipedia. Here the link to the wikipedia page on ˈwɪkə. That'll explain the popular bias the wikipedian admins have about what text goes and stays in articles no matter how true the sources are found. Wiccans find themselves as 'neopagan', which means new pagans as in not the same as paganism from the ancients.

Before any traditional biblical text was written, the paganism of the ancients mainly existed. Much of the text being researched in this thread leads back to times before the biblical text was written.

The neopagans took the alchemic personifications of the ancients and made them into monotheistic faiths. Anything that seemed alchemical was stated as 'against the Church' by the neopagans. That probably reveals why cultures like the freemasons had to hide their societies from the Church.

It also explains why there are red herrings... or as a noted correction... "read hearings" *wink*

Obviously, if one truly wants to find "stargates," one shouldn't follow the Church that wants to champion any truth over such gates for their own selfish desires.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by azure-door
So now denying ignorance is called trolling! rofl

Troll, Troll, Trolling along.
Sounds like the next Britney Spears video.

Gees i love these people.
Come into a thread after it reaches 200 pages and try to discredit it???

I mean, we wouldn't be here and still discussing this subject, if it didn't have 'SOME' merit. Am i wrong?
I think the participants of this thread, being 'intelligent', can make up their own minds about this subject!

Here's to the non appearance of mindless, unintelligent trolls.

FOOTNOTE: To all those that have contributed, read, and acknowledged the work and dedication of those who have originated this thread, and those who through diligent intelligence, have asked questions, sought answers and basically weighed the evidence: 'I CONGRATULATE YOU'

For you have used that God given matter between your ears and allowed yourselves to wonder if the 'established' stories spoon-fed to you by the governments and 'supposed' learned ones amongst us, are nothing but 'fairy tales' and smoke and mirrors, put up to prevent you 'finding' out the truth.

That this thread has reached over 200 pages now, is a credit to the participants, and shows to all trolls and nay sayers that,

'THERE ARE STILL INTELLIGENT MEN AND WOMEN ON THIS PLANET WILLING TO LEARN AND ADVANCE'

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

The link you posted to Wikipedia contains all modern languages and doesn't even mention Ancient Egyptian or Sumerian?

How is this relevant to what undo posted about the Ancient Egyptian words starting with 'dj' (i.e. Djed or Djoser) and equating the 'dj' sound to a 'z' sound.

Just asking as it seems you are talking about 'modern' languages, and of course they are going to be different, to any 'Ancient' languages.!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
david rohl

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i posted those because he was the egyptologist that made the link between sumer-akkad and egypt. really interesting reading. as a result, he was the first to point out that abdju was actually abzu, and further backs it up by pointing out the grave goods of naqada and abydos are mesopotamian in origin! this fits in with my theory that it was ni-marad (biblical nimrod) otherwise known as egyptian narmer before his death and osiris after his death, enmerkar of akkad, asarludu (osiris! .. who's name is asar, and which connects him to the babel gate fiasco... see the namshub of enki...namshub=asarludu), and several other titles (nimrod is just a title not his real name), who founded abydos and the grave goods are his. so that fits in as well with the egyptian history that places abydos as the capital of osiris, thusly the existence of the osirieon.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
The link you posted to Wikipedia contains all modern languages and doesn't even mention Ancient Egyptian or Sumerian?

Aha!

(said in a tone as to point out that you answered your own question since it wasn't me that made a distinction about 'modern' but rather it was me that made a distinction about da camera)

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
p.s. it also suggests the theory that nimrod was an enki host.
i'll let you figure out that one

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

p.s. it also suggests the theory that nimrod was an enki host.
i'll let you figure out that one

A "host" doesn't mean there is only a intra-symbionic relationship, as it could be oversimplified to say "guests are welcome"... and "mi casa es tu casa"

There are guests to this reality. I'll let you figure out who is the host.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

i refer to it in the sense of the king of tyre, who i think was another enki host.

for example, ezekiel is talking to the king of tyre when he says this:

`In the pride of your heart you say, "I am a god; I sit on the throne of a god in the heart of the seas." But you are a man and not a god, though you think you are as wise as a god [...]

You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. [14] You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones.

sounds like enki, unless i have this turned backwards. and yet, the king of tyre was at least a thousand years after the events in babel.

i say we have ourselves an enki sighting.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

Aha!

(said in a tone as to point out that you answered your own question since it wasn't me that made a distinction about 'modern' but rather it was me that made a distinction about da camera)

I don't understand your repeated references to 'da camera'???

Is this some esoteric way of saying 'The Camera' or is it a term you are using???

Please explain, dzonatas.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

i posted those because he was the egyptologist that made the link between sumer-akkad and egypt. really interesting reading. as a result, he was the first to point out that abdju was actually abzu, and further backs it up by pointing out the grave goods of naqada and abydos are mesopotamian in origin! this fits in with my theory that it was ni-marad (biblical nimrod) otherwise known as egyptian narmer before his death and osiris after his death, enmerkar of akkad, asarludu (osiris! .. who's name is asar, and which connects him to the babel gate fiasco... see the namshub of enki...namshub=asarludu), and several other titles (nimrod is just a title not his real name), who founded abydos and the grave goods are his. so that fits in as well with the egyptian history that places abydos as the capital of osiris, thusly the existence of the osirieon.

Yes I agree with you there, undo. The linguistic and entomological links between Sumer-Akkad and Egypt are numerous.

I would like to throw this into the mix, and see whether it fits anywhere into the story.

Most people have heard the Biblical story of Nimrod, et. al. The Tower of Babel.
In it, Nimrod is shown to be 'a mighty hunter "before" the Lord (YHWH)".

I would like to point out, that this has shown to be incorrect!!!

In the corrected translation, Nimrod is 'a mighty hunter "Against" the Lord (YHWH).

This might go to show that Nimrod led a revolt against the powers that be. Along these lines would it be conducive to assume that it was this revolt and subsequent expulsion that led Nimrod to go to Egypt and maybe take one of the 'Stargates' with him???

I believe that this line of investigation could yield vast knowledge.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I don't understand your repeated references to 'da camera'???

Is this some esoteric way of saying 'The Camera' or is it a term you are using???

Please explain, dzonatas.

Let me google that for you

Although, I kind of like how you took that to mean 'The Camera'...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

sounds like enki, unless i have this turned backwards.

Sometimes events that happen do not always get realized in the 'now' in the same sequence. One could probably write a novel based on that principle.

A bit of a romantic, are you?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Currently, undo, I am working on a project along the lines of this article.

The Mayan Calendar: Doomsday in 2012?

Basically, our Solar System is entering the plane of the Galaxy (Milky Way) and this has occurred in the past. We are going to enter the plane on exactly Dec 12th, 2012.
The past entering of the plane occurred around this date: The Previous Doomsday of 12,950 BC: what was it like?

My investigation will be along the lines what occurred during the 'past' conflagration and where the 'safe' galaxy or planets where.
When we find this we can see where the 'Stargate' would of been directed to.

I will keep you up to date with my findings.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Thanks for the Google ing

This is what I got (Ital., "of the chamber") and lots of links about Sonatas.
Seems to be about music???

Please explain what this has to do with 'Stargates'??

new topics

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join