It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by madeinjapan
Hi Undo

I am very intrigued by your thread & while i was reading i just though of something that i was told when i was about 10 or 12 years Old.

Now this may be off topic so forgive me if this is, btw this is my first post, been lurking here for over a year.

In Islam there is a story of a people called the Gog & Magog & they were a race of Giants who are supposedly also cannibals. Now i do not know the time period these people are from but a king by the name of Zul Qurnayn (spelling) who built a gate of iron between two mountains & locked these people in. Could these "giant" people have built the pyramids & since i think people have charted the earth in its entirety , at least on the surface where could there be a Giant race of two tribes be locked in? When this gate supposedly open it will be near the day of resurrection. Could this gate be the gate your are talking about. I suck at research so if this helps at all maybe it is something to look at otherwise just ignore

Some Info on what i am talkin about

regards

That's a very interesting legend. It doesn't sound very accurate but perhaps has details that some of the other ancient stories don't. It sounds as if the author is correlating the "Vedic" type tribes with the "giants" from Gog and Magog. That in itself is interesting. The thing is, the ancient texts that refer to the giants coming from "mountains" is referring to the emergence of the "gods" from the gates below the pyramidal and ziggurat structures which were callled "holy mountains" and "mountains." Also, this reference of two mountains is also interesting, as there were exactly 2 holy mountains (ziggurats) that were "premiere" in importance in ancient sumer - the one at Nibru (Nippur) and the one at Eridu.

Thanks for the link!

[edit on 30-8-2006 by undo]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by krif
undo,
are there any references to a mirror in the gate? just a hunch that its all not only about the water.. Maybe beneath the surface of the water?

I dunno. Would have to read the accounts again, with that in mind. Coulda been below the water table, sure. Although that line of speculation tends to lead one off into the theories that the gates were simply doorways to the inner earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Undo, you have my "way above" vote.
fantastic knoledge and fantastic research about the subject!
i am reading the topic with extreme interest, keep it going mates

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Although that line of speculation tends to lead one off into the theories that the gates were simply doorways to the inner earth.

Would be more realistic imo, but keep on neutral

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by krif

Although that line of speculation tends to lead one off into the theories that the gates were simply doorways to the inner earth.

Would be more realistic imo, but keep on neutral

Well did you see the theory I listed earlier about the "Eden" gate?

According to the Epic of Gilgamesh, he must travel to find the sumerian-akkadian version of Noah, to learn the secret of immortality. His travels lead him to Mount Mashu, at which there is a "gate", guarded by two Scorpion-Beings. I believe now, that the scorpion reference is somehow connected to the reptilian thing. Recall also, that the creatures that come out of the bottomless pit, which I believe is a star gate (this is gonna get pretty bumpy so hold unto your hats), are described as appearing partially like scorpions, locusts, women and lions.

They fly, presumably the locust reference, which may be a spacecraft of some sort. They have long hair or something that appears like long hair (Some theorize that this is just the only way John could describe jetwash or whatever that's called, where you can visibly see the jet slicing through the air and pushing shimmering waves to either side). They have sharp teeth, like a lion - which at this point, could mean almost anything. And a tail like a scorpion. The first instinct is to assume they are some kind of demonic chimeras. The second is to portray them with human made technology, such as an apache helicopter with teeth painted on its nose. However, because of their point of origin (the bottomless pit), I'm assuming they are flying in UFOs. The only possible way this may not be true is if the bottomless pit is referring specificially to the ocean, in which they would be more likely to be submarine launched missiles. The problem with that is, it doesn't fit alot of the surrounding information, including the info about the Abzu. So let's assume for the moment that it is indeed a star gate that opens and lets these locust/lion/long-haired?/scorpion things out.

Now if you'll recall from my previous posts and e-books, I believe that the bottomless pit is the same thing as Enki's ABZU, which was a star gate in the chamber below his "temple" called the E.ABZU (my theory). I've also found some evidence to suggest, Enki's temple and therefore the ABZU, was smack in the middle of Eden. Afterall, he's the sumerian equivalent of the biblical Satan and Lucifer. It says in the sumerian texts that his temple is connected to the "Field Constellation" and faces towards the "Chariot Constellation." The chariot was the foundation for the "Cherubim" depictions seen in later temples, as they were part of God and the god's transportation, if you will. His "chariot." You can see depictions of them at the entrances to the Babylonian gates, as winged, man-headed beasts who would pull the chariots of the gods (man's attempt at describing the vehicles of the "divine"). I found a constellation chart from Babylonian times in which the Chariot constellation is depicted. You can see it here:
phoenixandturtle.net...
Compare it to the sumerian depiction of the ABZU, guarded by two beings holding odd looking poles with rings on them (the fiery swords???), long hair/beards with weird stuff around their heads and very tall. Here: freepages.history.rootsweb.com...

Notice that in the depiction of the Constellation, several ideas are presented - the Great Square of Pegasus (I-Iku) as a rectangle, surrounded by rivers, represented by Pisces constellation (The fish). This is, I believe, a depiction of Eden. ... in the sky. As the ancients created a grid of the sky and mirrored it on the Earth, this places Enki's ABZU and the star gate, smack in the middle of Eden. However, Eden was divided into parts, I noticed, while reading the texts. It was composed of Fields and A GARDEN. So presumably, the portion inhabitated by Satan was the Field (remember the Field Constellation is the same thing as I-Iku, the Great Square of Pegasus), since the bible says he was the craftiest beast of the "field". But somewhere within that same "Great Square" was also the Garden. If it is also at Enki's E.ABZU, the new question is, did the star gate, at one time, connect to Eden somewhere in the Pegasus constellation? I know it sounds crazy, so there is an alternative explanation which I will offer following this particular theory.

Anyway, Adam and Eve get tossed out, and the gate is blocked by two "cherubim", who are apparently more than simply beastly vehicles (they are also living beings, thus the "human" head on the cherubim). I'm guessing that when they blocked the way to "Eden", they were not in the form of "Vehicle." There's something here, and I just can't put my finger on it.

Now, let's go back to Gilgamesh on his trek to find Noah in "Paradise" (presumably Eden), so that he can learn the secret of immortality. He arrives at the gate of Mount Mashu, through which he must travel a dark journey to the other side, where he finds Paradise and Noah - so, following the theory, this gate is the gate to Paradise and its being guarded by two "Scorpion-Beings". But before he can go on this journey, he has to get permission from the two "Scorpion-Beings" who are guarding the Gate. Besides the fact the name of the mountain is wrong (it was, afterall, written AFTER the flood) and doesn't really etymologically resemble "E.ABZU" or even "ABZU" for that matter, the question remains - did Gilgamesh travel, in the story, through star gates, to Paradise? And were these star gates, the same ones that are also called the bottomless pit? If indeed the gate was a star gate, this could be easily explained -afterall, a star gate doesn't have to have just one destination.

When Gilgamesh emerges on the other side, he finds trees growing gemstones and crystals instead of fruit. And of course, he finds Noah.

The alternative theory is, that Mount Mashu of the Epic of Gilgamesh is the same Mount Mashu in China, and that the dark journey is threw a cave system that leads from one side of the mountains to the other, from which he emerges into a well hidden valley known as "Paradise" or "Shangri-la."

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
(NOTE:
In the text, it says God set "Cherubim" (plural) and not a cherub (singular).
So the typical biblical artist's depiction of one cherub is not correct. It's also significant to note that in their sumerian appearance, they were mostly humanoid looking and bipedal (perhaps this depicts them sans vehicle. When winged, they are depicting Cherubim in their conveyances?)

Anyway, comparisons:

Gates
(enki's abzu gate in Eden)
(enlil's dur.anki gate in nibru)
(gates of eden - biblical)
(gates of paradise - epic of gilgamesh)

Gate Guardians
(cherubim of eden gates- biblical)
(guardians of the abzu gate - sumerian)
(scorpion-beings of mount mashu gates - akkadian)
(sphnixes/griffons of babylon gates - babylonian (note, although city gates, i believe they are trying to depict the cherubim of eden gates)

The Cherubim as Vehicle is comparative to what would later develop into the Pegasus constellation (for similar reasons), and depicted as griffons and sphinxes (with wings) that would guard the gates and block entrance to Eden (or Paradise). Thusly why they are incorporated into throne motifs and why you see them incorporated into God's conveyance in Ezekiel. Apparently there are two things going on in the guise of cherubim - one being something to do with a moving vehicle, a form of transport, and the other perhaps being the primary occupants of this particular type of transport or perhaps the operators of it. This part is very vague.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
undo

how many of these stargates do you think there could be on Earth?

I'm trying to find the Tallil Airbase in Iraq on Google Earth but I cant find it

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocques22
undo

how many of these stargates do you think there could be on Earth?

I'm trying to find the Tallil Airbase in Iraq on Google Earth but I cant find it

Well, at the very least 2, possibly more. For example, perhaps the Mt. Mashu in the Epic of Gilgamesh was another gate, separate from the first two. I dunno. Some conjecture there may have been one on the Mt. of Olives, again i dunno. If I can get more documentation for either place, that would help. Currently, I'm working from the concept that most references to such gates are tribal memories of the originals. Could be wrong though.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Interesting thread... I haven't read the whole thing but here's an article on the same subject from nexus magazine quite a while ago if it hasn't been posted...

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
Interesting thread... I haven't read the whole thing but here's an article on the same subject from nexus magazine quite a while ago if it hasn't been posted...

www.exopolitics.org...

Yes, I've read this just yesterday. It was linked to me twice in one day. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
According to biblical texts, Lucifer (Satan, Enki) was adorned with precious stones. It dawned on me while viewing this "doll" excavated from Enki's ERIDU, that this might in fact, be Enki. In other words, this may be the real Satan - some type of "Gray" ET:

The above image is taken from the Oriental Institute, Oxford University:
oi.uchicago.edu...

It says in the biblical texts that we willl be surprised when we finally see Satan, at the judgement. No doubt! If he was a gray, with the spindly legs and such, that would
certainly be a hard connection to make. We envision him as huge, with horns and cloven hooves and sharp pointy teeth. But what if, in reality, he's just a dinky, spindly guy, who apparently can shape shift or something.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by undo]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am a big fan of the star gate series, but seriosly, it's just a TV show, I've seen worme hole extreme, and lately there was a episode of the new series it was named 2000 and something that was similar to worm hole extreme, I just think it's a good sci fi show, in fact I think it's the best sci fi show that is running on tv, it has a good background of historical facts also related to egipt usualy.
Because the TV show is so good and has some realistic futures it does not mean there is a stargate somewhere on earth.
The stargate series dont even concentrate on stargates any more, lately they just beam them self away with teleporters, the stargate apears in to subject rarely, the tv show has becomed lately about teleporters and starships, they dont use the stargate that much anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Undo, i am not sure how to direct you to the info i will tell you, but, try a research on tibetan old manuscrits.
acording to some of that manuscrits, there are something caled like "time capsules", that was burried in 8 places in the planet by a ancient high tech human civilization, before our age.
that "capsules" have lots of machinery , books, etc, too advanced,and they was burried in order to when "we" achieve a certain social evolution, we can learn and use that type of "cience".
acording to that manuscrits, that items are around a "gate of the Gods", the gods used that gates to reach us from the heavens.

acording to the tibetan old information there are 8 time capsules located somewhere in:
- North Pole
- South Pole
- South america in the amazonic rain forest, inside a Piramyd.
- Egipt, And the Sphynx "marks"/points to the place.
- old Babilon (Irak)
- A sunked Pyramid near the Azores islands in the Atlantic ocean.
- Australia, location related to the big red rock in the meddle of the desert(i can´t remember the name that mountain have).
- and finaly in tibet, in the hymalayas, and acording to them, that was the reazon why China have invaded tibet in the 40's. just to putt theyr hands in that "new power".
as i told you i can´t direct you to links because i don't know any that talks about this. i have red this on some modern books about the tibetan belives, culture, etc.

i hope this can be usefull in any way for your work

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Thanks, Umbra. Will check into it.

In the meantime, here's more photographic strangeness from ancient Eridu:

Count the visible fingers on this hand (hint: the opposable thumb is hiding):

And this is the side view of Enki (remember the sumerian texts called him the "Great Dragon" - pretty dinky for a "dragon" but there he is, nonetheless. This piece is thought to be circa 4000 BC:

[edit on 1-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

It says in the biblical texts that we willl be surprised when we finally see Satan, at the judgement. No doubt! If he was a gray, with the spindly legs and such, that would
certainly be a hard connection to make. We envision him as huge, with horns and cloven hooves and sharp pointy teeth. But what if, in reality, he's just a dinky, spindly guy, who apparently can shape shift or something.

I thought the grays were the Asgard, and therefore the good guys?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
interesting thread undo. thank you

i was wondering if you had any ideas or theories about what it was that happened somewhere around 3000 bc that made writing suddenly take a 90 degree turn. up until then, it would have been read from top to bottom but then it was changed from left to right.

can this be somehow connected to the nam-shub of enki, who was said to have 'changed the speech'?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

I thought the grays were the Asgard, and therefore the good guys?

Contrary to the stereotyping that skeptics find so handy, I actually developed this theory , originally, from reading bible prophecy and sumerian texts. Add to the fact that the original Stargate film was written by two egyptologists from John Hopkins university, that put their OWN THEORIES (read "theories") into the screenplay, and you have yourself a basis for real life comparison without the need to claim I'm trying to emulate a TV series. Believe it or not, alot of scifi is based on sci-reality, or in this case, historical reality that just happens to have a scientific twist. In the case when two scientists or researchers agree on a similar outcome, the point is not beaten to a pulp that they agree - that would be considered the natural outcome of having arrived at similar conclusions.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
interesting thread undo. thank you

i was wondering if you had any ideas or theories about what it was that happened somewhere around 3000 bc that made writing suddenly take a 90 degree turn. up until then, it would have been read from top to bottom but then it was changed from left to right.

can this be somehow connected to the nam-shub of enki, who was said to have 'changed the speech'?

What an interesting question! I admit I haven't studied this particular angle yet, but did a brief study of it just now. Now THAT's going be some food for thought. Gosh there are so many things this could mean. The list is nearly endless. I will pray about it, think on it, read up on it, and if I come to any conclusions that have support in the ancient texts, I'll post it here.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Okay, I've done some study, praying and pondering, on the subject of the "nam-shub." I arrived at three possibilities, from which a final one seemed to stick out in my mind most prominently:

1. Namshub was a god of that timeframe. His name meant "Shining." He was the same as "Asarludu"

2. Nam-shub was an incantation, which I read to be the usage of technology of some sort that created certain effects. Since namshub also meant "Shining", I'm going to hypothesize for this particular application, that in the event the nam-shub was responsible for the changing of the language, that it might have been a modification of brain waves via some type of technology - frequencies, frequency jamming, and crystals that can do these types of things, come to mind. A shining crystal (which may be the basis for the "magic wand"), vibrating at specific frequency that blocked certain parts of the brain, especially those related to the optical and language centers. Furthermore, it may have been the result of modification of the planet itself, so that the effect was global. This could be achieved via space bound satellite, for example

3. On the Day of Pentecost, in the New Testament of the Bible, the people assembled were given the GIFT of Tongues - the ability to speak in tongues of various nations, in languages of both earth and off earth, and the tongues of angels. The difference between pentecost and the tower of babel scenario is, the people of pentecost didn't HAVE to speak those languages - it was primarily for a confirmation of the validity of the Messiah and His message or strictly for the edification of the believer while in personal prayer. The concept, however, is very similar. Since the biblical texts claim that God, rather than Enki (which could just be a matter of divine law at some level), was the one who confused the languages, I'm going to assume this GIFT is similar in effect with the exception that an interpreter or someone who speaks the language should be present if you speak in tongues outside your own prayer closet. Essentially, this is comparative with the events at the tower of babel---only the gift of tongues is voluntary.

An event that happened in tandem with the confusion of the languages, was the reordering of how the planet itself, was maintained. 70 of the angels were given dominion over the newly formed 70 nations - this was called the divine council and later referred to in the bible as principalities, powers, rulers of darkness in high places. The question is, which came first. If the angels came first and then the separation, they may have each been responsible for changing the language, by divine decree, of the people given under their dominion, a sort of "herding tool" or a system of marking or branding, so those who spoke and read the language assigned to a particular angel, would end up over here, and those who spoke another, would end up over there, and so on. These angels, also ended up being the "gods" of the people they were assigned to, so it marked the onset of several diverse religions, completely differentiated from each other, which of course, marked the increase of religious wars and territorial grabs for power. Their differences created such a rift, that the natural response was one of prejudice and aggression.

One of the major differences was the result of hybridization that occured before AND after the flood, where the "gods" (70 angels) intermingled with the people. This may have also been partially responsible for the slight differences in physiology between one nation and another, and why you see such strong language used against intermingling between one race and another - not just because of the difference in "gods" but also because of their heritage. However, the intermingling typically occured only between angels and members of the royal families of a particular angel's dominion. And then the royals would use their slaves and servants, as sex toys, in effect, spreading the difference throughout the population over the course of a few generations. This is most apparent in stories such as "The Epic of Gilgamesh," who claimed to be 2/3rds "god" and who made a practice of impregnating the brides of his kingdom on the eve of their weddings, so that their first born were hybrids (nephilim). Of course, the text says he went after females of all ages as well, young girls, adult females, old ladies, as he deemed it his divine right to do so. This scenario was repeated, to one degree or another, all over the world, so those differences were dramatically increased by the time a couple centuries had come and gone.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
hi,i dont no if this has been asked yet or not (i dident read all 19 pages lol) but lets say the stargates are real (how ever many there may be) first how do you think theay work...wut powers them? in the show theay use nakwada i think (i spelled that compleatley wrong sry) so for the "real" stargates how are theay powerd? wut are theay made of and is there anything to show or say that the govermint has at least one of them (for wut ever reasion)....have people ever come out of the gate...there must be more to it....

once agian sorry if this has been asked i dident read all the replys....way to many...sry for bad spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join