It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsiv

Good to know.

A lot of Sitchin's work was based on the assumption that MU = Rocket Ship. In fact many of his theories are based on that translation. The only problem is that in reality MU means Sky or Heaven, not rocket ship.

I did notice that he said rocketship and you said ziggurat, I'm glad you made the distinction.
I hope that you are right in your research undo. I don't think any of it is provable without finding the stargate, but it would definitely change the way we perceive the world!

Well he's picking up on something legit, just what, is the question. For example, I believe Enki's original "floating/flying city" of Eridu, may have been a triangular shaped spacecraft, that looked like a ziggurat shape, and subsequent ziggurats were built of mudbricks in an attempt to emulate it. So it may still be spaceworthy but it's not a rocket. It's for certain, water-going and can "hover" even though it's made entirely of metals

[edit on 6-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Deductive process:

Some claim it says Enki's E.ABZU was built in the Abzu, but that it doesn't mean "in", as "inside" but rather the Abzu was a general location, like a marshland, for example.

The problem with this particular theory is, it doesn't make sense with the rest of the surrounding information, for example:

Enki's floating/flying city of Eridu, was composed entirely of silver and covered in gold. If it was built in a marsh, it would sink. Even if it was built on an island in a marsh, it would sink.

So let's assume for the moment, that it wasn't built in a swamp or marshland, and therefore the Abzu is not a watery place in the normal sense of the word. It's not the Abyss in the modern day sense of Abyss (et.al, it ain't the ocean, it ain't a swamp, nor a marsh, etc). Water is connected to it, yes, but it isn't in the water literally. It came up from the Abzu. It came out of the Abzu. I've read different versions of this. It was built in the Abzu and rose up from the Abzu. Etc. So what we have here is a riddle. It's not an easy black and white solution. All the pieces of the puzzle need to come into play in order to fully understand what the text is saying.

To claim it was simply built in the Abzu as if the Abzu were a geographical body of land, is rather presumptious considering that word "Abzu' has something to do with water. So let's consider what it has to do with water:

According to mainstream theories, the water is underground fresh water aquifers. Problem - if the water is underground, why's the text treating it as if it's above ground so that it actually lends itself to the name of the place where Eridu is "built"? Was it a fresh water spring? If so, why's he building his city on top of a fresh water spring? Or better yet, what's the deal with this fresh water spring, when the Euphrates is right there and fresh. It doesn't flow in from the gulf, it flows down from the mountains.

Skeptics, put on your thinking caps and re-read Enki and the World Order. Carefully. Think about what you're reading. It's a history of ancient Sumer. Treat it like it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
May have been because when attention was drawn to it, too many people called John Hopkins dept. of Egyptology.

Haha it is to laugh
So what did you do bug em till they got mad!?

Same thing happened to Nasa video too its gone from ALL locations on the internet... Its been wiped clean... only poor lo res parts left....

They don't want people to know about critters!!!

Its begun... NWO is cleaning house and sweeping the internet... look out your window for the black van.. see what the NSA is up to now! Be afraid be very afraid!!

NSA News Flash - Must See

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
About the Noah thing. Before you said he was a tall whiteman with a beard, that is what you said before didn't you?. The god thing I got from some where else. Sorry I can't find the link anymore but, it talked about this god found in many places that was "a tall whiteman with a beard". He was also carrying a lamp or forge. Sorry for the mix up but, I am asking if you think this god may have been Noah after the flood.

I don't know. I'd have to see the quote of the person who said it so I would have some idea what they were talking about. I have never established Noah's appearance as either black, white, red, yellow, etc. I've also not seen the picture you refer to, where this white guy is holding a lamp or forge and a bunch of black guys are in the picture?
Sorry. There are no black guys in the picture. This picture or carvings of the god on tablets/stone are only at places where black tribes of people were.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
About my Buddhism questions before. You got any answers for them or are you still looking stuff up? Sorry undo for being a bother but, you got me really hooked to this thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

About my Buddhism questions before. You got any answers for them or are you still looking stuff up? Sorry undo for being a bother but, you got me really hooked to this thread.

Errm, I told you what I knew so far. That when Buddha "died" Mt. Sumeru was severed in half between its upper (downward pointing) triangle and it's lower (upward pointing) triangle. This is an example of the severing of the wormhole at the throat, which is exactly where wormholes disconnect (the juncture between the upper and lower portions). To me, this sounds like a very old story that was incorporated into Buddha's story to explain something they didn't understand or had not actually been present to see. This image depicts it: phoenixandturtle.net...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I will take on the buddhist question LOL

I already have a lot at the website... but ask away [Ihaven't had time to read the last two pages here yet...]

BTW Undo I am leaving that other pyramid room... its too distracting LOL.. I will check and see where my bombs landed though... then stick to here...

I'll leave the fun with the "old school boys" to you

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
Interesting thread... I haven't read the whole thing but here's an article on the same subject from nexus magazine quite a while ago if it hasn't been posted...

www.exopolitics.org...

LOL People really DO need to read the whole thread no matter how tedious that is

But thanks for reposting the link...

We also have the satelite map in question here

www.landoflegends.us...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by madeinjapan

Some Info on what i am talkin about

regards

Wow nice find
I love this place research comes from all directions...

Too bad there is no author... but there are a lot of references to follow...

EDIT.... wow okay this IS interesting! It describes the "gate" as a spaceship with double airlock!!! I will post it on our site with highlites in a few hours....

The more we seek, the more the clues are right before us. The Tibetans also speak of giants in a Golden City that fell and is now buried under ice in the Mountains...

As you call yourself madeinjapan this might interest you... a little tidbit from Japan 16th century

Japanese Connection - Mount Sumeru[Shumisen-gizu]

Perhaps you may have more sources there?

[edit on 7-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The E.ABZU of Sumer, Enki's "Ziggurat", was the Great Mooring Place of Heaven and Earth, as was Enlil's E.KUR, also in Sumer, presumably because they both contained star gates.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
From Enki and the World Order:

Your great house is founded in the Abzu, the great mooring-post of heaven and earth.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

From Enlil in the E.KUR:

He has taken up residence in Nibru, the lofty bond between heaven and earth.

web.archive.org...

Check this out, also from Enlil in the E.KUR:

Its interior is a wide sea which knows no horizon.

web.archive.org...

?? Whatcha think he's talking about. Whatdya wanna bet, the original word for "sea" in that verse is actually "Abyss" and the translators didn't realize it was a reference to Enlil's Abzu!

the translation would then be: Its interior is a wide (abzu/abyss) star gate which knows no horizon.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
shameless plug

today, i will be on channel z, radio station. it's free.
www.zephnet.com...

my blog has some more of my radio interviews, all of them are free:

sumerian.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have now read nearlly every single link and comment on this read (I started on Tuesday!)

I am going to put some serious thoughts together over the weekend, but initially I think it is fair to say that Undo's interpretation, explanation and patience in some cases has been excellent.

I by no means agree with everything written, for my sins I all ways er on the side of proof over evidence, but it is clear that the conclusions are based on potentially historical facts. There is definately conciderably more to agrre and believe in in this thread than in the vast majority of threads posted in this topic area.

Thanks for your time and efforts Undo.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am still looking for professionals to go with me to "borrow" the stargates. MUST BRING YOUR OWN WEAPONS.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelslayer
I am still looking for professionals to go with me to "borrow" the stargates. MUST BRING YOUR OWN WEAPONS.

lol! borrow them and then what?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

lol! borrow them and then what?

what do you think?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
forgot to mention, its a ONE way ticket...but we'll go on to conquer many planets....and make the anunnaki our eternal slaves.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

forgot to mention, its a ONE way ticket...but we'll go on to conquer many planets....and make the anunnaki our eternal slaves.

Gonna need a LOT of volunteers...

I hear from good sources that Bush and his buddies are jealous about unauthorized "accuistions"

They have a lot of bog guns too...

But you better snatch an address book first, so you don't get a one way ticket into a black hole or something

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
A bit of ponder, regarding my other e-book, "Nibiru and Wormwood."

In Nibiru and Wormwood I discuss what I believe to be the real identity of Wormwood. Sitchinites believe it will be Planet X otherwise known as Nibiru. Although there's no reason to believe that Planet X doesn't exist, its name is not Nibiru. Nibiru or Nibru, was a city in ancient Mesopotamia. In fact, it was the city of Enlil, one of the anunnaki gods, and is today known as Nippur (on archaeological or historical maps).

Anyway, I identify Wormwood as a massive mothership ufo in the e-book, "Nibiru and Wormwood." The reason for this interpretation is first related to my belief that fallen angels are primarily responsible for most ufo sightings and abductions. In the book of Revelation, whenever a star is said to be falling to earth or is hurled to earth, it is later or immediately identified (in the same chapter) as a fallen angel. So as Wormwood is first described as a huge falling star, I immediately recognize the symbol as a "huge" fallen angel or rather a fallen angel (or angels) in a huge ufo. Translated this means, when the prophetical text in Revelation 8 describes Wormwood as a huge star that falls to the earth, it's actually describing a gigantic, glowing ufo descending to earth - in otherwords, a mothership..

However, the clues don't end there, although some are more firmly buried in the past, a past that goes all the way back to ancient Sumer. Let's take, for example, the word "Wormwood." It's my belief that in addition to describing the poisoning of the earth's waters, that it is also etymologically connected to Enki's ABZU. The Abzu, if you'll recall from "The Anunnaki and the Abyss" is actually the equivalent of the Abyss and biblical bottomless pit, and it is a star gate (my theory). Wormwood is from the word Abysinthe, which oddly enough is etymologically related to the word Abys(s). The reason this is relevant is seen in the very next chapter, chapter 9, when a fallen angel descends from the sky and opens the bottomless pit or abyss. If read in succession without a chapter break (in other words, ignoring the designation of 9 being a new chapter), the events in chapter 9 could be viewed as a continued description of the events in chapter 8 in which Wormwood first appears and descends to the planet. As soon as Wormwood descends to the planet, the Abyss or Bottomless Pit is opened. A coincedence? Perhaps. But let's consider the next etymological clue....

A cursory study of the symbols in the sumerian text "Enki and the World Order" and "Enki's Journey to Nibru", reveals 2 things of importance:

1) An ancient and important "tree", with vines that spread across the heavens, which I believe is a metaphor for a map of various star gate routes accessible via Enki's Abzu star gate.

2) It's connection to a "worm" hole. You have a gate, you need a wormhole attached to that gate in order to use it for travel. I attempt to explain this in my newest e-book, "The Star*Gates", which has only 2 pages available for public viewing at this time. Here's 1 of the pages in question:

www.thestargates.com...

Consider also that the word "Worm" was another word for "Dragon" and as such is just heavy with associated symbols and metaphors, such as Wormwood depicting the "Worm" or "Dragon" or "Serpent" in the "Tree" (wood) of the Garden of Eden.

So long story short, chapter 8 holds some heavy duty references that seem to be further clarified in chapter 9, in which the bottomless pit or abyss is opened. Interesting that this was seen in a vision by a guy in a roman prison some 2000 years ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by undoInteresting that this was seen in a vision by a guy in a roman prison some 2000 years ago.

Any thoughts on why the visions of a guy in a Roman prison would have been considered important enough to be recorded for posterity?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join