It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The nag hammadi libary
and i mean all there sects

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
The nag hammadi libary

Thanks. Will look into it.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
no probs
i hope it helps

cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

TV series like those are used to create illusions, which are after all sense impressions as much as realities' are, in the class of 'phenomena dependent on brain changes.'

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The question is, which came first: The TV Show or the star gates...

I'm assuming the gates came first, based on a trail of info that starts in ancient Sumer and keeps popping up in various places and ancient histories around the planet.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
EVERY TIME I LIGHT UP A BOB MARLEY I TRAVEL THROUGH TIME & SPACE
DO I HAVE MY OWN STARGATE.....YES...BRING UR OWN AND U CAN TRAVEL WITH ME....OH AND UNDO.....UR AVY KINDA CREEPS ME OUT....PROBABLY CUZ AM ALWAYS IN AN "ELEVATED" STATE OF MIND

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

You said you hadn't worked out all the angles. What angles? for example. What did the government of india do?

OH! Sorry that was in regards to a Physics professor who discovered some interesting atomic properties...

I first ran into him when I was looking up Mt Meru... He has a buddhist "wake up" call on one website that linked me to his work. Seems his atomic research is tied into the Mt Meru thing we were working on... Well the work he did was under the government of India... he is now no longer a professor and can't discuss it further. Fortunately I was in time to get a cache copy of the papers he had online before they were gone... but no images
Most cases this wouldn't matter... just pictures but image if Einstien said..."Here's my formula... and posted a picture of the blackboard...

So its not only US gov that locks up secrets...

As to the rest patience... next days off I will finish that and the Mars page

Then you will know what I know

[edit on 24-8-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The nag hammadi libary

Got some links to share pal, old buddy?

Have a whole lot of gnostic, mystic and secret society texts in the collection especially to do with sacred geometry which should help a lot with the Pegasus Square work

All our works will appear here...

Pegasus Research - The Cosmic Wisdom of the Ancients

Need all the help we can get

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Zorgon
heres a link of the Nag Hammadi libary online
it will save you $50 bucks
www.gnosis.org...
cheers

[edit on 24-8-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Zorgon
heres a link of the Nag Hammadi libary online
it will save you $50 bucks
www.gnosis.org...
cheers

[edit on 24-8-2006 by CYRAX]

Thank you I will look it up

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I share some similar views with the gnostic christians, although there are a few places we depart from each other theologically. For example, I believe the beings they refer to as "archons" are in fact the fallen angels, the extra-terrestrials, the anunnaki that were stuck in this physical dimension with us, who have learned to use technology to mimic God. They toss Jehovah in with the archons. They also believe Satan was the good guy, but it seems to me that he's the one that was actually responsible for our current 3-D condition from what i can tell from my research.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Very fascinating indeed. I've learned much from reading all this and can't wait to read the ebooks. I'd love to comment further but since I've just finished reading all 17 pages and it's almost two in the morning, I'm a bit tired now. This has definitely been a worthwhile read though.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Let's consider Nimrod's role in all this. I've been studying his role a little more indepth as of late. If you recall from earlier in this thread, I discussed how Nimrod was the first antediluvian world Emperor. He was also known as Osiris, Marduk, and the Chinese Shun (he would have had an equivalent imperial "god" name in India, but at this point, I'm not sure what the name was). Anyway, when he fails to reopen the Abzu stargate during the Tower of Babel scenario, he leaves the area and heads to Egypt. Whether he was alive or dead at this point, I'm unsure, however there is one thing of interest to me at this juncture:

According to the ancient sumerian texts, there were at least 2 star gates in ancient Sumer: the gate at Eridu (The Abzu) and the gate at Nibru (The Dur.anki). The one at Eridu was buried under the flood waters and retrieved a few hundred years later, by Nimrod, during his attempt to rebuild Enki's "E.ABZU" Temple on the same exact spot. This was called the Tower of Babel in biblical texts and the Etemenanki in earlier babylonian texts. When he failed to open the gate and the Etemenanki was destroyed, the gate was reburied (by God, according to the biblical texts) in such a way as to resist removal, usage or discovery, and Nimrod vacates the area and travels to Egypt with his entourage. In the meantime, what happened to the Dur.anki gate? Since no mention is made of it, I'm going to assume, for the sake of conjecture, that Nimrod retrieved it and ran with it to Egypt.

Once he gets to Egypt (remember now, he's the Egyptian Osiris), he founds the city of Abydos (Egyptian Abdju pronounced Abzu), builds the Osirieon chamber and stuffs the Dur.anki in it. The whole thing is kept a hush hush secret. When Osiris (Nimrod) and his entourage eventually die, the secret chamber is not revealed to their predecessors and it lays hidden for at least a millenia, passing into legend. Eventually the Pharaoahs begin to search for it at Abydos, believing that Osiris (Nimrod) is actually buried there. They start digging up the ancient city and find other kings chambers but never that of Osiris, that is, until Seti I.

Seti I decides to have his own temple built in Abydos. During the excavations for the foundations of his temple, his workers run smack into the Osirieon where it has laid buried for a very long time, under the sand. As a result, that last portion of Seti I's temple can't be built and has to turn a corner, creating an L shape temple (a total departure from all the other temples). He has the men construct an underground passageway that attaches the Osirieon to his own temple, refurbishes the Osirieon for any wear and tear, and claims it as his own. No mention is given of what he found in the Osirieon, although modern day archaeologists and egyptologists believe it is a scale model of the primeval ocean and primeval mountain (et.al, Enki's E.ABZU and Abzu). They were partially correct, since the "mountain" portion was entirely missing. This brings up a whole new set of questions:

1. Did Seti I find the Dur.anki where Nimrod had hidden it in the Osirieon? (IF indeed he did hide it or even take it from its burial site in Iraq)

2. If Seti I found it, where'd it go? There are several potential places he could've moved it to, including
a) His own temple at Abydos
b) His Temple at Memphis
c) His tomb in the Valley of the Kings
d) He left it in the Osirieon

3. If Seti I placed it in any of those places, where is it now? Who found it? The only potential candidates, at this juncture, are:
a) The people who discovered Seti I's temple at Abydos
b) The people who discovered his temple at Memphis
c) The people who discovered his tomb in the Valley of the Kings
d) The people who re-discovered the Osirieon.

Also there are several other places it might have been put in, but since it was such a secret chamber to begin with, I'm assuming Seti I would've been as secretive about it as Nimrod had been. Perhaps there was an explanation or warning left with it, that Seti I read, understood and took the necessary precautions - that this was a device of the "gods" and should be kept away from the common people.

It was during Seti I's life, before his burial, btw, that the Book of Gates was written (from what I can tell). Following this theory, he might've found the gate, tried to make sense of it, had his scribes and priests help him write it into a funerary text which supported their own theories and prior funerary texts such as the Book of What is in the Duat, the Book of the Netherworld and the Book of the Dead and then had the entire thing engraved into his alabaster sarcophagus.

To add a layer of curiosity to it, there's a corridor (the "K" passageway) in Seti I's tomb in the Valley of the Kings, that hasn't been entirely excavated. There's indication that the hieroglyphics continue on, but the excavations stopped. Why? Curiously, they hit the water table, and still discovered the glyphs continued down, into the water level, and yet, didn't continue their excavations! It was stated on the official "Valley of the Kings" website, that continuing excavations down the K corridor were set to be reinstated in 2001 but nothing further has been revealed to the public. In fact, the article makes it sound as if the project wasn't approved by the authority for Egyptian antiquities.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by undo]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
this whole stargate theory seems a bit too extreme. I may agree or believe in a lot of things but these stargates are not one of them.
If there was stuff out about it before the show I might take it seriously but I think the show 'Stargate' made all this come about.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
this whole stargate theory seems a bit too extreme. I may agree or believe in a lot of things but these stargates are not one of them.
If there was stuff out about it before the show I might take it seriously but I think the show 'Stargate' made all this come about.

Actually, what happened was, I was studying Zecharia Sitchin's Earth Chronicles and trying to make sense of ancient history. In an effort to correlate ancient Sumer with other ancient texts, I noticed an odd thing: As a student of biblical prophetical texts, I began to notice a similarity between the "Bottomless Pit" of Revelation 9 and the sumerian Enki's ABZU. Then I found that Marduk had tried to rebuild Enki's temple, [called the Etemenanki in Marduk's timeframe], on the same spot, and that it was also the same building as the Tower of Babel. The more I studied the Tower of Babel and the ABZU, the more I realized something was very unusual. The information is in the details. See, there was nothing specifically wrong with building a tall building, yet the biblical texts claim the Tower of Babel was destroyed because it was a gate, a stairway, a ladder to the heavens (a name, btw, given to Babylon - the Gateway of the Gods. There's a reason for all this, and it ain't cause the ancient people were stupid). They could've climbed any nearby mountain or tall tree and had the same effect of height.

In addition, if you read Revelation 9, it says the Bottomless Pit (otherwise known as the Abzu or Abyss) is opened by an angelic being who comes down to the planet from the sky/the heavens, and opens it. These are not entirely metaphorical. They are based on real locations and real items of interest.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I've read a good portion of the thread, but not all. With that said, I wonder if subsequent cultures and monuments don't represent a try at cargo culture. That would seem to explain the failure in later attempts to reproduce the results.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i believe it is possible to transporet and do such but i want pics n videos of it 4 proof

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zen_Doh
I've read a good portion of the thread, but not all. With that said, I wonder if subsequent cultures and monuments don't represent a try at cargo culture. That would seem to explain the failure in later attempts to reproduce the results.

I think so! So far, it appears they tried to interpret and correlate but didn't quite make it. The evolution of Egypt is a prime example. They went from being able to make exquisite, nearly impossible vases, bowls and so forth, out of hard and brittle substances during the Old Kingdom, to not being any better at it than their neighbors. I don't think this was an example of the natural decline of the civilization. It actually appears that the original people who had the knowledge to make these things, had either all passed away or had simply vanished from the planet.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
undo,
Thanks for responding. I've long thought that the ancient texts reveal more than they obscure. The uniformity of the ancient "myths" is a hard pill to swallow given the physical distance and time involved. It seems that there was an almost instanteneous (at least for pre-internet times) transmission of serpent myths, flood myths, and advanced teacher myths populating the world at the same time and then the well dried up. Running out of characters so end of post.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zen_Doh
undo,
Thanks for responding. I've long thought that the ancient texts reveal more than they obscure. The uniformity of the ancient "myths" is a hard pill to swallow given the physical distance and time involved. It seems that there was an almost instanteneous (at least for pre-internet times) transmission of serpent myths, flood myths, and advanced teacher myths populating the world at the same time and then the well dried up. Running out of characters so end of post.

I agree. The biggest obstacle is the nearly universal belief in the mainstream, that the ancient people of that time were simple - smart enough to build massive pyramids (just the adminstration of such a project would be an advanced concept) but too stupid to do much of anything else. In fact, the myth is STILL being perpetuated that they didn't know the earth was a sphere. IT's not like they couldn't look at any spherical object, such as a fruit and see the correlations if they thought about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join