It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stargates are real

page: 16
634
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
oh plz, do you think the US would even consider the consequence of actually using a stargate if they got ahold of one?

of course not




posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

DON'T THINK THE VATICAN IS GOING TO LIKE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP AND SEE THINGS AREN'T WHAT THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE.


To bad
They been lying to us for over 2000 years! Time for change I say. All they have given us is Jihads and Holy Wars



posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanostrand
oh plz, do you think the US would even consider the consequence of actually using a stargate if they got ahold of one?

of course not


Your right. Any government that can line its own soldiers up in front of a nuclear blast "just to see what happens" can do anything



posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
THANK YOU UNDO!

you have also triggered my HMmmm alarm!

Do any of these possible ancient stargates relate to the structures in the Cydonia region of Mars, also known for the infamous "face on mars" & "DM Pyramid"?

I've heard about interiors of pyramids lined with silver and other materials and how it could relate to hyperdimensional physics, any info?

I read the first 6 pages of this and skimmed through the rest lookin for anything said about Mars, but the first few pages alone make me believe that the ancients did travel between here and Mars and other stars using these gates, and that our present concept of high-tech is different than the ancients. I think I need to go back and read the rest now..



posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
I soon we forget what Japan did to the US in Pearl Harbor. Japan wanted to take over the world just like Hitler did.


What has this got to do with Stargates?


So Japan bombed a military target... almost got em all but fortunately for us all it did was make us mad enough to nuke two whole cities of civilians, kids old people and pets... Not one of mankinds greatest moments...

So your saying its okay to test weapons on our own troups?
Well start a thread on that, we can discuss it there



posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
I read the first 6 pages of this and skimmed through the rest lookin for anything said about Mars, but the first few pages alone make me believe that the ancients did travel between here and Mars and other stars using these gates, and that our present concept of high-tech is different than the ancients. I think I need to go back and read the rest now..


LOL Working on the Mars angle right now... won't be out for a few weeks yet
Stay tuned...



posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A D you may want to ignore that fraud. Afterall he claimed to have found a fossil that's only found in the US in the Ghobi while he wandered around.
Cut Zorgon a little slack. He's young and dumb and has no idea what us 'oldies' know.



posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
A D you may want to ignore that fraud. Afterall he claimed to have found a fossil that's only found in the US in the Ghobi while he wandered around.
Cut Zorgon a little slack. He's young and dumb and has no idea what us 'oldies' know.


So what do you Oldies know?


Chewin Tabacy, cussin n spittin contests...



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by aecreate
I read the first 6 pages of this and skimmed through the rest lookin for anything said about Mars, but the first few pages alone make me believe that the ancients did travel between here and Mars and other stars using these gates, and that our present concept of high-tech is different than the ancients. I think I need to go back and read the rest now..


LOL Working on the Mars angle right now... won't be out for a few weeks yet
Stay tuned...


Zorgon, lol you trying to steal my thunder?



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
THANK YOU UNDO!

you have also triggered my HMmmm alarm!

Do any of these possible ancient stargates relate to the structures in the Cydonia region of Mars, also known for the infamous "face on mars" & "DM Pyramid"?

I've heard about interiors of pyramids lined with silver and other materials and how it could relate to hyperdimensional physics, any info?

I read the first 6 pages of this and skimmed through the rest lookin for anything said about Mars, but the first few pages alone make me believe that the ancients did travel between here and Mars and other stars using these gates, and that our present concept of high-tech is different than the ancients. I think I need to go back and read the rest now..


According to my info, which is sparse on this particular topic, there was at some point, habitations on neighboring planetary bodies. The problem is determining what is meant by planetary in this instance. For example, as Richard Hoagland describes in his work on the moon of Saturn called "Iapetus", a planetary body doesn't necessarily have to be a planet. It could be a mothership, for example, in the same vein as the "death star" from "Star Wars." A sufficiently advanced civilization could easily construct an artificial planet for any number of reasons.

However, there are even biblical scholars who believe they have sufficient textual evidence to suggest some of the other planets in this solar system were inhabited. I tend to agree that something was definitely going on, the question is what exactly. For example, in his work "God's Plan for Man," Dake describes what he refers to as the "Dispensation of the Angels" in which the angelic host not only occupied this planet, but other planets in the solar system. That they were here on this planet, it was theirs originally as a sort of testing ground. This ties in quite nicely to Boulay and Icke's contention that there's a body of angelic or extra-terrestrial beings who they describe as "reptilian" in appearance (consider the planet was, at one time, rife with reptiles of various sizes and shapes).



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
This ties in quite nicely to Boulay and Icke's contention that there's a body of angelic or extra-terrestrial beings who they describe as "reptilian" in appearance (consider the planet was, at one time, rife with reptiles of various sizes and shapes).


Are you suggesting that the dinosaurs may have been more intelligent than we've given them credit for? I know this probably sounds like an inflammatory question, but I'm genuinely interested. All dinosaurs, that we classify as dinosaurs anyway, were reptilian in nature. Is it even plausible for them to have been far more intelligent than we believed?

I, for one, doubt it.

TheBorg



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Originally posted by undo
This ties in quite nicely to Boulay and Icke's contention that there's a body of angelic or extra-terrestrial beings who they describe as "reptilian" in appearance (consider the planet was, at one time, rife with reptiles of various sizes and shapes).


Are you suggesting that the dinosaurs may have been more intelligent than we've given them credit for? I know this probably sounds like an inflammatory question, but I'm genuinely interested. All dinosaurs, that we classify as dinosaurs anyway, were reptilian in nature. Is it even plausible for them to have been far more intelligent than we believed?

I, for one, doubt it.

TheBorg


No, I don't believe the intelligent beings (meaning beings with brains more advanced than the simple "reptilian" brain) co-existing with the population of the earth at the time, were the dinosaurs. Rather they would've been from the race we think of as "dragons" but not in the sense of flying, fire breathing dinosaurs, but more in the sense of spacecraft piloting lifeforms, with advanced technological capabilities, who had some reptilian features.

In Genesis 1:2 it says the earth "had become" waste. If it was already created, how'd it become a waste? The original words used, help to substantiate that at one point, the earth was created - whole and later it became a waste. In fact, it sounds like the water that covered the land, was frozen solid, had to be unthawed and evaporated, revealing the landmasses. It says the waters receeded or were separated and the dry land appeared.



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I, for one, doubt it.


Well They DID have 400 million years to work on it



Originally posted by Undo Rather they would've been from the race we think of as "dragons"


Who's stealing who's thunder? Thought you didn't like dragons


You can have all my Mars stuff! But while your on the disappearing water kick... what DID happen to all that water on Mars? You know we have the proof that it was there now... but where did it go?
[to others... No don't ask for the proof yet, and No It DID NOT evaporate into space]

Maybe the Annunaki beamed it through the gate and caused the flood on Earth? Maybe that's where all that water came from...




posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon


Who's stealing who's thunder? Thought you didn't like dragons


You can have all my Mars stuff! But while your on the disappearing water kick... what DID happen to all that water on Mars? You know we have the proof that it was there now... but where did it go?
[to others... No don't ask for the proof yet, and No It DID NOT evaporate into space]

Maybe the Annunaki beamed it through the gate and caused the flood on Earth? Maybe that's where all that water came from...



Good question. But the Anunnaki and Jehovah are not the same. The Anunnaki are the angelic races who are/were worshipped as gods.



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by undoThe Anunnaki are the angelic races who are/were worshipped as gods.


My bad I just use "Anunnaki" as "Those Aliens in our past history" By the time we finish the ship I will have it straight. Would't want to greet the wrong ones now would I?

Besides I still haven't worked out all the angles yet enough to make the final conclusion. I have been saving the math and astronomy to the last




That Buddhist Physicist I mentioned... I got his papers... He scares me
He has been working out energy equations with the name Meru involved. Seems the Government of India is ummm the same as ours in certain matters...


[edit on 21-8-2006 by zorgon]



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by undoThe Anunnaki are the angelic races who are/were worshipped as gods.


My bad I just use "Anunnaki" as "Those Aliens in our past history" By the time we finish the ship I will have it straight. Would't want to greet the wrong ones now would I?

Besides I still haven't worked out all the angles yet enough to make the final conclusion. I have been saving the math and astronomy to the last




That Buddhist Physicist I mentioned... I got his papers... He scares me
He has been working out energy equations with the name Meru involved. Seems the Government of India is ummm the same as ours in certain matters...


[edit on 21-8-2006 by zorgon]


What criteria do you use to make your determinations? Just out of curiosity?



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
What criteria do you use to make your determinations? Just out of curiosity?


Which ones? I'm working on a few...


The Golden Skinned giant race of aliens that had an interplanetary war... well that I get from old buddhist monks in Tibet and certain recent leads..



posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by undo
What criteria do you use to make your determinations? Just out of curiosity?


Which ones? I'm working on a few...


The Golden Skinned giant race of aliens that had an interplanetary war... well that I get from old buddhist monks in Tibet and certain recent leads..


You said you hadn't worked out all the angles. What angles? for example. What did the government of india do?



posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Undo
have you read the Gnostic texts?
you might find some very intresting information on your subject
there are still Gnostics in Iraq today



posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
Undo
have you read the Gnostic texts?
you might find some very intresting information on your subject
there are still Gnostics in Iraq today


Yeah, well, not their texts but teachings on their texts, from their perspective (their own scholars). I mean, are you talking about christian gnostics or?



new topics

top topics



 
634
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join