It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by StephenR
hi,i dont no if this has been asked yet or not (i dident read all 19 pages lol) but lets say the stargates are real (how ever many there may be) first how do you think theay work...wut powers them? in the show theay use nakwada i think (i spelled that compleatley wrong sry) so for the "real" stargates how are theay powerd? wut are theay made of and is there anything to show or say that the govermint has at least one of them (for wut ever reasion)....have people ever come out of the gate...there must be more to it....

once agian sorry if this has been asked i dident read all the replys....way to many...sry for bad spelling

I don't know what they are made of or what powers them. I do know that modern day scientists are working on the technology. Here's a couple quotes in this regard, both from BBC News:

According to Sergei Krasnikov of the Pulkovo Observatory in St Petersburg, the new wormhole can create its own abundant supply of exotic matter. This way, the wormhole would be big enough and could stay open long enough for people to use.[2]

"What's new is that this wormhole actually generates enough to make it arbitrarily large," says Krasnikov who works at the Laboratory of Stellar Physics.

In 2005, a new argument arose against practical wormhole usage, but was immediately contested:

Calculations by the Oregon researchers show a wormhole that combines exotic matter with semi-classical space-time would be fundamentally unstable.

This result relies in part on a previous paper in which Hsu and Buniy argued that systems which violate a physical principle known as the null energy condition become unstable.

"We aren't saying you can't build a wormhole. But the ones you would like to build - the predictable ones where you can say Mr Spock will land in New York at 2pm on this day - those look like they will fall apart," Dr Hsu said. [...]

However, there is still support for the idea of traversable wormholes in the scientific community. One physicist told BBC News there could be problems with Hsu's and Buniy's conclusions.

"Violations of the null energy condition are known to occur in a number of situations. And their argument would prohibit any violation of it," the scientist commented.

"If that's true, then don't worry about Hawking radiation from a black hole; the entire black hole vacuum becomes unstable."

The underlying physics of wormholes was not in doubt, the researcher argued. The real challenge was in explaining how to engineer wormholes big enough to be of practical use. [3]

2 Wormholes take on a new dimension, BBC News, April 12th, 2000.
news.bbc.co.uk...

3 Wormhole 'no use' for time travel, BBC News, May 23rd, 2005.
news.bbc.co.uk...

I'm assuming, based on this information, that if they are already claiming they are working on it, that somebody already knows. Technology is always 5-10 years behind in the press. In otherwords, to keep rival governments or rival companies from getting there before they do, most information is not released to the public until the thing is already up and working for five to ten years or even longer, depending on the sensitivity of the technology. Something like a star gate, would be.... well, highly sensitive.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Nice read. I have a few questions. How does Budhism fit into this theory? Was Noah the mysterious white God holding the lamp thing in many different religons where only black people lived.(Possibly to do with the re-cizilizing the world after the flood). Also what about that Mayan(or Incan not sure) sacrificing people into the water fall pit like thing? (Possibly one of these gates.) And if those Anunnaki(The bad ones) are still around what if they go after you for finding them out? Also how does Jesus fit into this theory, and who is the original God(s)? Last but not least for what purpose was humans created for?
P.S. Sorry for my bad spelling and lack of refrences, and bad memory.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
Nice read. I have a few questions. How does Budhism fit into this theory? Was Noah the mysterious white God holding the lamp thing in many different religons where only black people lived.(Possibly to do with the re-cizilizing the world after the flood). Also what about that Mayan(or Incan not sure) sacrificing people into the water fall pit like thing? (Possibly one of these gates.) And if those Anunnaki(The bad ones) are still around what if they go after you for finding them out? Also how does Jesus fit into this theory, and who is the original God(s)? Last but not least for what purpose was humans created for?
P.S. Sorry for my bad spelling and lack of refrences, and bad memory.

I'm not entirely sure yet, at least, not with specifics. The closest I can get to it at this point are the references to Mt. Meru (Mt. Sumeru), which I believe, would've been a reference, originally, to Enki's E.ABZU in ancient Sumer. Mt. Sumeru is depicted as an hourglass shape, which was a theme I had picked up on in relation to my star gate theory - that being the shape of the wormhole itself. You can read the opening pages I started on the subject, here:
thestargates.com... At the time of the writing, I hadn't fully developed the theory as it relates to Mt. Sumeru and had incorrectly placed Nimrod in the timeframe of the babylonian Marduk, so some of the info has either not been edited in, or has not been edited out.

I did, however, elaborate a bit on the collapse of Mt. Meru (Mt. Sumeru) as regards the wormhole at Enki's E.ABZU in Sumer. The buddhist story proclaims that upon the death of Buddha, Mt. Meru collapsed, breeching the connection between heaven and earth, precisely at the same spot a wormhole would sever -- the throat of the wormhole. This follows in line with the death of Tiamat, who was a "dragon" that was cut in half in one of the ancient stories. It's all connected, however, heavily embedded in metaphor it may appear on first glance. I don't believe they were originally metaphors, but rather the people making their best attempts to translate and recount what they were seeing or reading.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wait Buddha found enlightenment? Could he be refering to "the tree of knowledge or what Noah found on the other side of the gate.(Note: Asuming he is not a fallen angle and is full of #.) Well he says he found it through meditation. So, what if he actually found a way to reacrate the ablities/knowledge Noah found through the gate him self.
Or, maybe he did use the gate in Mt.Mushu and tryed to find a way to bring the knowledge to poeple by other means.

I always woundered about Buddha, I am not religous but, Budhism all ways stuck out to me from all other religons. "A human became a god" basicly aposed to humans where made by gods. This difference always stuck out to me.

Also you mentioned Buddha being defeated. (Note: I have very limeted knowledge on these religions so if I made a mistake please point them out to me.) I know that buddha had enemys but, were they the fallen angles or where they the pure angles? The fallen could be after him because he was helping people but, the pure angles could also be after him for sharing knowledge with the people that people where not to know.
Another question, what about those guards he had? The ones that were women grown from trees or something. They would distract his enemys will he meditated, since the fallen angles liked human female or what ever this also points that his enemys where the fallen angles. Also it could be both fallen and true too.

Nice thread out of all the threas I read this is one of my two favorits. Keep up the good work.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by halfmask]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
halfmask,

I'm not sure I understand some of your questions. Your thoughts appear to be faster than your fingers can explain or something. Perhaps if you asked only one question at a time and described it in more detail?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Sorry undo I do that some times.
I will try to rewrite my questions in a more paced form.

1. As far as I understand Buddha was a human at first. He then became god like or enlightened. If he was telling the truth and not a fallen angle fake how did he become enlightened acording to your theory? You mentioned before that Noah after the flood went to the other side of the gate and became immortal. Did Buddha possibly do the same with the gate in his area? Or, did he find out on his own without help from what was on the other side of the gate.

2. He then put into his teachings that people could become enlghtened like him by meditating. So this raises the quetion; did he find away other then the gate to teach
other people how to become enlgihtened? Possibly the same way he could have in question one without the gate to reach enlightenment?

3. You mentioned before that Buddha was defeated. So who possibly could have been his enemys, the fallen angles after him for helping humans, or the pure angles after him for giving knowledge to humans that the humans were not to know, or both, or a compltly different party?

(Note for question one) Buddha meditated by a giant tree to reach enlightenment, this could be the tree of knowledge that Eve ate from. Noah could also have found this tree on the other side of the gate..

(Note for question three) I read some were that buddha had these gaurds that guarded him as he meditated. They were females that were grown from trees and distracted his enemys. Since the fallen angles liked female humans this helps sapport evidence that his enemy were the fallen angles.

There I think I got it. Sorry.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by halfmask]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Since you didn't answer some of the other questions in my very original post I am assuming that they were too messed up too.

1.Some were before I read something about many isolated religons consisting of only black skinned people all had a picture of the same god. The relgions varied in content except for this one god. It was a tall white man with a wight beard. This sounds like the discription of Noah you posted before. In every pic or stone carving of him in these seprate isolate groups he was carrying the same object. The article I read thought maybe it was some sort of lamp or portable forge. Could this be evindence of Noah rebuilding civilizations after the flood in multiple locations?

2. Also the mayans or incans not sure which, sacrificed people to there gods down a bottomless waterfall. Was this water fall a gate? Where the fallen angles or a selecet group of fallen angles eating these people on the other side. Note assuming that this is the time when they were eating humans?

3. What if the fallen angles are still around and come after you for finding them out?

4. I read all of this thread, I am sorry if I missed it but, in your theory who where the original god(s)?

5. Also, how does Jesus fit into this theory?

There we go that should do it. I apologize for not having any refrences. If I find/remember them I would gladly post them if you need me too. Great thread.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by halfmask]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Since you didn't answer some of the other questions in my very original post I am assuming that they were too messed up too.

1.Some were before I read something about many isolated religons consisting of only black skinned people all had a picture of the same god. The relgions varied in content except for this one god. It was a tall white man with a wight beard. This sounds like the discription of Noah you posted before. In every pic or stone carving of him in these seprate isolate groups he was carrying the same object. The article I read thought maybe it was some sort of lamp or portable forge. Could this be evindence of Noah rebuilding civilizations after the flood in multiple locations?

2. Also the mayans or incans not sure which, sacrificed people to there gods down a bottomless waterfall. Was this water fall a gate? Where the fallen angles or a selecet group of fallen angles eating these people on the other side. Note assuming that this is the time when they were eating humans?

3. What if the fallen angles are still around and come after you for finding them out?

4. I read all of this thread, I am sorry if I missed it but, in your theory who where the original god(s)?

5. Also, how does Jesus fit into this theory?

There we go that should do it. I apologize for not having any refrences. If I find/remember them I would gladly post them if you need me too. Great thread.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by halfmask]

1. As regards the Noah question: I don't recall posting a pic and claiming it was a white god that was probably Noah. Hrm, interesting. Care to elaborate or show me where I said that?

2. Well they've discovered a pit with human sacrificial remains in it, so I'm not sure if this is the same pit. I'd have to look into it. I don't recall them saying that it was by a waterfall.

3. Erm, I think I already got their attention years and years ago.

4. Well according to the sumerian texts, the original gods were Enki and Enlil. Enki being the equivalent of the biblical Satan and Enlil being the equivalent of the biblical Jehovah, according to some sumerologists. However, from what I can tell, neither of them was Jehovah but both of them were angelic beings. Enki is very likely the basis for the biblical Satan, having been known by the people themselves, as the crafty god, because he was tricky, sneaky, errm, dishonest, dangerous, destructive, that kinda thing.

So to answer your question, whoever created Enki and Enlil, was the original God from what I can tell. That would be the equivalent of Jehovah Elohim. In sumerian texts, the "father" of Enki and Enlil was "An", however, from a cursory study of his activities, he doesn't share any attributes or stories in common with Jehovah, other than his aloofness, even then, Jehovah wasn't as "AFK" as "An" was. Enlil shares more similar stories with Jehovah than An does. However, later, Enlil ends up being the god of holy prostitution, so I don't think these were the same gods at all, unless he was just character assassinated in the ancient texts, when Enki became the head cheese. Alot of infighting between these guys back then.

5. Jesus was God, from what I can tell, in that He had the same mindset of God and agreed with God's will, He was essentially God on a thirty something year visit. At least, that's what I get from the topic while studying it.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
About the Noah thing. Before you said he was a tall whiteman with a beard, that is what you said before didn't you?. The god thing I got from some where else. Sorry I can't find the link anymore but, it talked about this god found in many places that was "a tall whiteman with a beard". He was also carrying a lamp or forge. Sorry for the mix up but, I am asking if you think this god may have been Noah after the flood.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

About the Noah thing. Before you said he was a tall whiteman with a beard, that is what you said before didn't you?. The god thing I got from some where else. Sorry I can't find the link anymore but, it talked about this god found in many places that was "a tall whiteman with a beard". He was also carrying a lamp or forge. Sorry for the mix up but, I am asking if you think this god may have been Noah after the flood.

I don't know. I'd have to see the quote of the person who said it so I would have some idea what they were talking about. I have never established Noah's appearance as either black, white, red, yellow, etc. I've also not seen the picture you refer to, where this white guy is holding a lamp or forge and a bunch of black guys are in the picture?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry undo after 3 hrs of searching I still can't find the original article on the web.
Once I find it I will post it. Until then I guess I can't have your opinion on it because, you have no idea of what I am talking about.
If you ever do happen to realize or find out what I am talking about I hope you will post your opinion.
Until then you can work on some of those other questions of mine that you still haven't answered yet.
Lol.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by halfmask]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Star Gates are not real.
My sources inform me that this is disinformation, spread by the Reptilians to keep you unaware of the growing number of Big Foot sightings.
You see, Reptilians and Big Foot (Feet) are working hand in hand to enslave the human population.
Ex: The moon base.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Sorry undo after 3 hrs of searching I still can't find the original article on the web.
Once I find it I will post it. Until then I guess I can't have your opinion on it because, you have no idea of what I am talking about.
If you ever do happen to realize or find out what I am talking about I hope you will post your opinion.
Until then you can work on some of those other questions of mine that you still haven't answered yet.
Lol.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by halfmask]

I can't find the information on the waterfall pit. You may have my work confused with someone else's as regards Noah. Perhaps it was the descendants of Noah, such as Nimrod? I can clearly see the link there between Nimrod (Narmer, the Scorpion King, Osiris) and the indigenous africans at Abydos and Naqada.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Potential evidence of the degree of sophistication of Sumerian civilization. These plates are dated 5000 BC and would've been antediluvian (at the very least, predating the Black Sea flood). That's older than the current dating of the egyptian civilization by about 2000 years or thereabouts. It's older than the date given for the hindu Mahabarata texts, which were said to be written about 3500 BC.

Reference:
oi.uchicago.edu...
oi.uchicago.edu...

[edit on 5-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
And another strikingly modernistic plate from Sumer 5000 BC. That's 7000 years ago, mind you. Supposedly before the invention of the wheel, electricity, powered flight, and so on:

Reference:
oi.uchicago.edu...

[edit on 5-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Byrd,

On Wikipedia
Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin were sued by an Egyptology student for allegedly stealing the storyline as the student had submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time). The plaintiff had a respected Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University vouch for him, since he had put his own theories into the story. The only differences between the story and the movie are slight name variations. The issue was finally settled out of court.
en.wikipedia.org...(film)

[edit on 8-3-2006 by undo]

As of Aug 28, 2006 this reference was deleted from Wikipedia. One can only wonder why. Just one more example of how the truth gets lost

At least Wikipedia does keep older versions for those of us who CARE

Intact Story

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
May have been because when attention was drawn to it, too many people called John Hopkins dept. of Egyptology.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I admit, I didn't read the whole thread, you may have already addressed this -

A lot of your ideas sound like they are based on Sitchins work, if this is true, I do hope that you understand he didn't have any degrees in ancient semitic languages. There are a lot of doctors of archaeology that are saying Sitchin has mistranslated nearly the entired Akkadian and Sumerian language.

I've only done a bit of research on this, and I will probably do more in the future, but it seems that Sitchin has indeed made a few mistakes in his 'translations'.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsiv

A lot of your ideas sound like they are based on Sitchins work, if this is true, I do hope that you understand he didn't have any degrees in ancient semitic languages. There are a lot of doctors of archaeology that are saying Sitchin has mistranslated nearly the entired Akkadian and Sumerian language.

I've only done a bit of research on this, and I will probably do more in the future, but it seems that Sitchin has indeed made a few mistakes in his 'translations'.

Most of my work is definitely not Sitchin-based, although reading his work was what inspired me to study Sumer at one point. He thinks the Tower of Babel was a rocketship, for example. I think it was a ziggurat with a star gate in a chamber beneath it, just as it had been beneath Enki's E.ABZU during Sumer. I think the Abzu is the Bottomless pit mentioned in the bible and is a chamber under Enki's E.ABZU which contained a star gate, as well as under the Tower of Babel (see Etemenanki). He thinks it's a mine in south africa, and later, in the Enuma Elish, he thinks it's the sun.

Enki and Enlil were sumerian anunnaki, that's not a sitchin creation, unless he created ancient sumer, which I doubt, although anything is possible i suppose.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Tsiv

Most of my work is definitely not Sitchin-based, although reading his work was what inspired me to study Sumer at one point. He thinks the Tower of Babel was a rocketship, for example. I think it was a ziggurat with a star gate in a chamber beneath it, just as it had been beneath Enki's E.ABZU during Sumer. I think the Abzu is the Bottomless pit mentioned in the bible and is a chamber under Enki's E.ABZU which contained a star gate, as well as under the Tower of Babel (see Etemenanki). He thinks it's a mine in south africa, and later, in the Enuma Elish, he thinks it's the sun.

Enki and Enlil were sumerian anunnaki, that's not a sitchin creation, unless he created ancient sumer, which I doubt, although anything is possible i suppose.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by undo]

Good to know.

A lot of Sitchin's work was based on the assumption that MU = Rocket Ship. In fact many of his theories are based on that translation. The only problem is that in reality MU means Sky or Heaven, not rocket ship.

I did notice that he said rocketship and you said ziggurat, I'm glad you made the distinction.
I hope that you are right in your research undo. I don't think any of it is provable without finding the stargate, but it would definitely change the way we perceive the world!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join