It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've got a ton of dan burisch interviews etc which i'd gladly throw up on ats media if you want. But what do you reckon Zorgon? He's always seemed like a phony, he loves talking about the philadelphia project and it's all very exciting to listen to but where is his evidence (even a dan burisch CV would be nice!), how do we know he hasn't spent too long on ATS and is plain old lying? i'm not saying he is or not, I just respect your opinion zorgon. Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hi there again, thread is sleeping a bit but I'm just reading a .pdf file @ofhumandescent posted in another thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It`s about reverse speech and as soon as I read the first 3 pages I remembered that Enki at one point "confused the languages" IIRC.

Could this have something to do with it?

It`s a very interesting read.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Didnt Sciencegirl make the first stargate thread on ATS? Where is she

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreensGoblin
But what do you reckon Zorgon? He's always seemed like a phony, he loves talking about the philadelphia project and it's all very exciting to listen to but where is his evidence (even a dan burisch CV would be nice!), how do we know he hasn't spent too long on ATS and is plain old lying? i'm not saying he is or not, I just respect your opinion zorgon. Thanks

Well they have said the same thing about John Lear and Bob Lazar.. and on the face of it if you just listen to the stories they all seem way off the deep end... no doubt about it...

BUT when I first came to ATS it was actually looking into the possibility of real stargates that led me here. I created a thread and someone pointed me to Undo's thread here... so we merged... Her focus is on the Ancient Sumerian angle while mine is more the technical feasibility.

The reason this thread has survived so long is because we have present some awesome evidence and the fact that it is an interesting concept.

Now when I first ran into John I was skeptical,,, but I didn't write him off. I looked deeper... followed leads and clues in his stories and guess what? I found truth...

The Sub base in the middle of the Nevada Desert I have documents, pictures, envirommental assesments and they won a parade float contest in a Hawthorne Vets parade
His dad did work on anti gravity in the 50's for the DoD with TT Brown Project Winterhaven
He was right about the Apollo 11 signals going to Australia first...

And much more like his CIA service that now I have a letter from Congress releasing the gag order and officially recognizing his service

Does he embellish? Sure makes it interesting... but the gold is there if you take the time to look.

Bob Lazar... I saw his new ID badge for LANL last year at John's house. He is quite a character but I got a first habd explanation of how that saucer drive work I wish we could release the vide but its still under copyright

Dan Burisch...

The first I heard of him was regarding star gates and the Looking Glass. Following what he told us I FOUND the paper... its real its even in public domain so on that he was not lying

Philadelphia project...

Well let me point you to something...

In an enquiry about one Lt. Col. Timothy R. O'Neill we obtained some other info of use. One was regarding H H Schmitt and the other was this...

BTW I recall that my Grandfather (I was his research assistant) had meet with your Father, Bill Lear, on one or two occasions, here's an interesting story about my Grandfather and the Philadelphia Experiment:

You can get the rest HERE

It is my opinion that people like these 'may' add some personal beliefs along with the gems as a way to keep the info getting out but keep that 'looney tune' cover going strong.

What you need to do before rejecting anything out of hand is actually talk to the people and use your own instincts

Because I did this, John and I are now good friends and I have met many of that inner circle....

I will have to make an effort to contact Dan this summer... he does not live far from John's place so its something I just got side tracked on and seems I missed him the few times he was at John's house

Hope that helps

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Didnt Sciencegirl make the first stargate thread on ATS? Where is she

Yes she did
10-8-2003
the real Stargate-SG1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread was closed as pointless at the time

Sciencegirl only ever made two posts, both in that thread on page one

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hi folks. back for a moment to share some research i was doing. i had been watching an episode of the tv show which focused on three goa'ulds: yu, kronos and nirti. now i knew the name nirti sounded really familar from sumerian history, as well, so i went in search of data on that subject.

i had discovered that the tv show had turned ancient history precisely upside down, which puzzled me. a god that was supposed to be male, was female. a god that was supposed to be benevolent was malevolent and vice-a-versa. a god that was supposed to be reptilian/grey was human and a god that was supposed to be human (or a close proximation) was reptilian/grey. i was, frankly, mystified why they chose that particular approach but it's their show so........

it truly started while realizing they had carefully exchanged the god kronos, who was Enki (god of fates/god of time - remember now, time is a dimension) for the norse god "thor" in the tv show. the blonde haired god, thor, had become a reptilian/grey, and the reptilian/grey god (Enki) had become a blonde haired god known as kronos.

closer investigation revealed they had done this with a great deal of the content. ancient history had been turned on its head. i assumed therefore, that this may have also happened with nirti. the closest i could get, however, was ninurta, an akkadian-sumerian god and son of Enlil. if you've read my prior research on these topics, you know that nin=sister. yet here we have a son of Enlil being given the title "sister." yet more erm...gender confusion.

turns out ninurta was also known as nergal. nergal was also known as asarludu. asarludu (namshub!!!) was also known as ni-marad and ni-marad was also known as nimrod, osiris and a list of other names from that time frame, who i had originally connected back to Enki. in essence, this means (following my theory, of course) that ninurta/nirti was enki. so that particular episode has enki depicted at least 3 times...1) as a reptilian/grey "thor" (see eridu statue), 2) as a human "kronos" and 3) as a female "nirti"

busy guy

[edit on 22-7-2009 by undo]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
undo,

I don't know if this was asked yet but has your research revealed anything about England? Reason I ask is because the majroity of UFO sightings seem to happen around ancient stone monuments like Stonehenge and Arbor Low in Derbyshire. There are also plenty of ley lines that lead to these monuments. There's definitely a connection. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
undo,

I don't know if this was asked yet but has your research revealed anything about England? Reason I ask is because the majroity of UFO sightings seem to happen around ancient stone monuments like Stonehenge and Arbor Low in Derbyshire. There are also plenty of ley lines that lead to these monuments. There's definitely a connection. What do you think?

Rosslyn Gateway

www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 22-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
undo,

no, i've kept my research almost exclusively in ancient texts. i've only touched on a few old monuments and rather than going north into europe, i went west into the americas.

i did study stonehenge years ago, but the books i've read on it were purely from the astronomical point of view. i did some cursory research on norse history but only as it applies to the older sumerian, hindu, egyptian and chinese histories.

zorgon is the one that thinks the rosslyn gateway may be a contender. i'm not so sure. by the time the data has passed from sumer to egypt to greece and into the british isles and scandanavia, it's so loaded with contradictions and cross references it's a huge mess.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
oh found nirti. just hadn't spelled it correctly. it's nirrti.
and i quote
"Nirrti Hindu (Vedic and Puranic) destructive Goddess of darkness, whose name means destruction. She is associated with pain, misfortune and death, and is much feared by many Hindus."

source
www.goddessnames.net...

almost sounds like hathor before she hired a public relations manager and went from being the destructive "Eye of Ra", wading around in the bloody flood waters, to the goddess of love and "mother of all pharaohs." my theory is, she wasn't an entity but a deified object....the abzu gate, to be more precise, giving "birth" to the "gods." (note: as such, that ties her into references to tiamat, as well)

and the whole kit and kaboodle, ties neatly into enki and his abzu.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by undo]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey, great thread..........I am curious as to your opinion (based off of research) on if the DoD has any working gates? Also what is your take on this relative to the Greys? I have noticed you haven't really touched on that particular aspect in this thread yet so I am just curious.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by undo

Hey, great thread..........I am curious as to your opinion (based off of research) on if the DoD has any working gates? Also what is your take on this relative to the Greys? I have noticed you haven't really touched on that particular aspect in this thread yet so I am just curious.

oh you haven't read the thread then.
i dunno if they have any "working" ancient gates. perhaps an approximation of the same? you must realize that i'm approaching this topic threw the lens of the new testament prophecies and the old testament references to the sons of God, primarily. i've included data from sumerian, akkadian, ugaritic, assyrian and babylonian texts, hebrew pseudipigrapha, ancient egyptian, greek, roman, chinese and hindu texts and artworks, as well.

according to the prophetical texts regarding the "bottomless pit", someone has to come down from the "heavens" with a "key" and open the blasted thing. it's most likely under the newer 65 mile section of the euphrates river, created by silt deposition since ancient sumer. if they found it,
would they open it or even know how? that's the big question.

also at question is the possible gate from the abydos, egypt, abzu chamber. if it existed and my theory is correct, did they find it when they discovered seti I's temple or was it already moved to what is now cairo and discovered there? was it placed in hathor's temple at dendera or in seti I's burial chamber? dunno. but the possibility exists. if so, did they know what it did? who told them? this is a pivotal point in the prophecies, since the opening of the abzu in the euphrates, signals a chain of extra-terrrestial events.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hey YOU how you been? Haven't heard a peep from you for months. You guys doing alright?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

LOL, no I have not read the 180 page thread in entirety yet. Thank you for rehashing it for me and the other viewers.

I guess this is for you or zorgon, what is your speculated power source for a mechanism that is capable of creating and maintaining a stable wormhole?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

pretty good, i guess. thanks for asking.
my comp went kablooey, so i don't have access to my phone numbers list. i just got my email going again on my daughter's comp. i'm on her comp now. how're you and yours?

guess you're gonna have to relink the documents on the star gate tech for jkrog.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I guess this is for you or zorgon, what is your speculated power source for a mechanism that is capable of creating and maintaining a stable wormhole?

A weird 'stone'
The Vril called it the purple stone, TH Moray called it the Swedish Stone that powered his proven free energy collector. Bob Lazar has a special stone called ununpentium and SG1 calls it Naquada

In any case this mysterious blue/purple stone appears in all the UFO and free energy folklore

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

LOL, we'll be alright.

I'll help him out if needed,lol....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just for you as your catching up....

A couple interesting papers

Wormhole Physics 101
By Dr. Samantha Carter, et. al.
www.thelivingmoon.com...

STAR GATE
Wormholes
The Technology - Airforce Research Projects
Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Pay close attention to the wording and terminology

[edit on 23-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

A weird 'stone'
The Vril called it the purple stone, TH Moray called it the Swedish Stone that powered his proven free energy collector. Bob Lazar has a special stone called ununpentium and SG1 calls it Naquada

In any case this mysterious blue/purple stone appears in all the UFO and free energy folklore

Element 115!!!??

LOL, so your saying that gravity waves and phase conjunction is the key?!!

I am curious to the POWER source my friend.Not the mechanism of action..........Go ask your NSA supervisor, I'll be waiting.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by undohow're you and yours?

Pretty good except I just had a symbiot removed
Well feels like it and the incision is the same four way cut... Its gonna be cool at parties

I'll resend the number... you still have the calling deal or do I need to call you?

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join