It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I am curious to the POWER source my friend.Not the mechanism of action..........Go ask your NSA supervisor, I'll be waiting.

If I had THAT I wouldn't be sitting on my duff

Power is easy even Hawking says once a wormhole is open it should be self sustaining... Since we don't have ZPM's yet I would place my money on an HE3 fusion confinement unit and we KNOW where to get those

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

zorg has a nsa supervisor? dang, i'm so boring. what would they want with my thread? just ancient history theory.

i had linked an article from BBC news about a russian physicist who claimed he had found a way to get a wormhole to generate its own exotic (anti) matter. it doesn't go indepth but explains that basically, the matter could generate more than enough energy to keep the throat of the wormhole open and connected. in other words, he claims to have discovered a theoretical way to use a wormhole for travel by things larger than a subatomic particle.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Weird post vanished

Power. According to many including Steve Hawkin it is highly probable that once the wormhole is open its self sustaining

But any decent HE3 fusion confinement unit ought to do the trick and we know where to get those

Weird post reappeared

[edit on 23-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

oh wow...four way...just thought of the shovah cut and the cross from the assyrian art work. know which one i mean? brings a whole new meaning to red cross.

and sure, send away

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
this post is primarily for bible researchers, specifically those who have researched the prophecies and how they can be defined in modern terminology.

i'd like to draw your attention, briefly, to the concept of the bottomless pit. many believe that the door opened by the angel in revelation 9, is a supernatural door. others believe it is a physical opening to the inner earth. and still more, such as myself, are not sure what it is but believe it is in the earth and connects to somewhere else in the universe and possibly other dimensions, which may also be described as "supernatural."

let's consider for a moment that the text claims there's a door. and that the door needs a key to open it. and that the angel who opens it, descends to the earth. he doesn't rise up from the earth and open it. he descends from the heavens and opens it. i think this may help to isolate out certain aspects of the theory such as the idea that it is entirely limited to the inner earth.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by undo]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
LOL....Yea the NSA has taken a LARGE interest in this thread...

Seriously though, I do like some of the theories put forth for maintaining the throat, as we know entropy (according to Hawking) would eventually lead to the evaporation of a black hole, let alone a wormhole. But then again one must ponder on the matter stream an entropic equilibrium(which could keep a wormhole open long enough, of course this is provided on complex mathematical calculations....) possibly created by a two-way hole. I do not know about the He3 fusion having enough power to create enough energy to maintain a stable throat or corridor, I will have to look into that. I just would think something much more powerful would be needed to maintain enough negative energy or some equally efficient source to maintain a stable corridor.

Again, great thread and certainly some interesting stuff, Just up my "ally"

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

In 1968-1974 I believe a gentlemen that worked in special projects for the Army had information of a worm hole underneath timesquare or NewYork.

Nobody was let down there. Somebody gave me the thumbs up when I started doing my thing, you know hacking into other peoples brains. He gave me applauds more then once. This guy I believe was in his late fifties, he game me his rank but I forgot.

He might of been a military guard.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

But that's really it though. This is where our understanding of the universe gets pretty blurry. Do all black holes have wormholes? Do only supermassive black holes have wormholes?

It could be that only supermassive black holes have wormholes. A black hole with a wormhole would require a White Hole on the "other side" (other side potentially meaning another location in the universe, or another time or dimension altogether).

The idea is pretty simple to grasp I think. Black hole acts as a cosmic vacuum cleaner of unimaginable proportions, white hole is the vacuum cleaner set on "reverse" like the ones hey had in Tom & Jerry (you get the idea). The wormhole in this concept would be a sustainable construct with unheard-of energy flow, the energy flow sustaining the integrity of the wormhole and, thus, the integrity of the black hole keeping the entrance open.

I've often wondered about this concept. The wormhole idea theorized by scientists is pretty intriguing but I don't think alot of people really understand what it would imply. For example, Black hole sucks in matter, breaks it down, tears it into energy, energy passes through wormhole, energy and subatomic particles exit the wormhole wherever and whenever the white hole exists. But this is pretty trippy. Black holes that currently exist might be spitting out all this energy and particle matter a few billion years ago. And that brings up an idea I've been thinking about for some time.

The universe is currently expanding. That means that any black holes with white holes on the other side, the white hole might exist in an earlier timeframe when the universe was much smaller.

If you rewind completely to the time of the big-bang, there wouldn't be alot of room for this matter and energy to exist in our universe. So the big-bang could have potentially begun because of this dilemma. I think you can visualize this better when thinking about the universe progressing backwards in time from the present. Think of all that matter being compressed into a single point smaller than the nucleus of an atom. It would produce a pretty immense explosion.

This idea might also explain how elementary particles came into being in the early universe (which is still a big problem in cosmology).

So it might even be true that the only reason our universe even exists is because of wormholes sending energy, matter, and information back in time. Some might even call them stargates.

The idea of multiple universes/dimensions, as described by Michio Kaku on ATS Mix a few months ago, is another issue with pretty remarkable implications.

But think about this a moment. Our universe is so incomprehensibly immense that it would almost be inevitable for millions of intelligent civilizations to exist even if life is EXTREMELY rare in our universe. Even if there is only one intelligent civilization for every galaxy out there, there would still be millions/billions of civilizations out there similar to humans but all with different levels of technological advancement and knowledge of how the universe really operates.

I think if this idea of ancient alien stargates is real, then discovering this would revolutionize everything we've ever thought about the universe and where we fit in the big picture. You might even call it a spiritual renaissance of sorts. And that's just what alot of people are claiming is going to occur in the very near future. Some even say it will occur on December 26, 2012. Thus, maybe the end of the Mayan calendar will really mark a revolution in science, technology, and understanding of the universe instead of a day of mass death and destruction as many people have believed.

-ChriS

[edit on 23-7-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

this could be true, false or both true and false. i'll explain:

according to prophetical texts, when the door is opened, things come out of it that proceed to wreak havoc on the inhabitants of the planet and we would surely know this event was happening - i don't think even a news blackout could keep it from being common knowledge as it doesn't state that it will only effect people within the region in which the event is initiated but instead seems to imply global invasion

--another crucial point is that it doesn't provide timeline. do the events happen immediately after it is opened? no time passage is mentioned.

--next, if there was more than one, it doesn't mention the others being opened or having any negative impact. i've considered the reasons for this and all i can come up with so far is a list of possible mix and matches, as follows:

1. one or more of the others haven't been found
2. the others haven't been opened
3. the others aren't big enough for that type of invasion
4. the others are not used but are back engineered for modern equivalents.
5. the others have no bearing on the one in the euphrates, for whatever reasons.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcphisto

What I dont get though is that if these ancient civilisations had access to Stargates, which are going to be lets face it, super hi-tech, and which can get you not only from A to B, but also back and fore in time I presume. So why then were the ancient civilsations still using copper chisels to make stone blocks? Why couldnt they make a good carving of what the Stargate looked like? Or whom or what came through it? Leave stories of what was on the other side? And finally, with all this technology at thier fingertips, why were they still using donkeys and carts?

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Mcphisto]

I was thinking that if i am an advanced being in charge of running an inferior race i would want them to have only enough technological know how to get the job done with out teaching them everything i knew. Why advance them to my level technologically and risk them trying to take over. Also i was wondering if you think these beings played any part in the origin of sin concept from the bible.
I have always had one issue with the whole nehpilim thing. i do believe it for the most part, however my issue is with our understanding of gods role with man and his free will. Why would god destroy the world with a flood because of angels and women having offspring ? thats free will isnt it? i know the argument is that it was an abomination of gods plan but this also conflicts with an all knowing all seeing god. If he is all knowing why didnt he know this was going to happen and prevent it. Why allow man or rather woman to exercise their free will to create the nephilim and then punish mankind by killing them all. This and also the fact that are we all agreeing that angels or the fallen ones were strictly male? Were the angels androgynous? If so and thats always what i had thought from reading peoples theories was angels were not male nor female yet they according to the popular ideas of enoch and etc were attracted to women only. Why not men? They needed to implant seed into a human body to make the beings half human i suppose but it says alot about the gender of the angels. You get where i am going here?
Alot of questions arise in my mind as i try and place myself within the frame of this picture and it makes the picture more confusing. Unless you think of it as crossbreeding for the purpose of specifically making a hybrid. however thats not what the texts say.

"Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Now if this is true then were there daughters of god also? Could this explain some of the old stories of succubi and whatever else they have been called throughout history?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey Undo!

This is quite the Thread - I've spent weeks reading the accompanying material you guys have provided here and on your sites.

I wish I could give you two flags.
==
=

Edit: I have a query:

Would you consider a device capable of sending data into the a few seconds or minutes into the past to be a form of stargate?

Imagine what would happen if you could receive the signal 1 or 2 full seconds before you send it. Enough time to decide whether or not you want to push the button at all - This would certainly put the concepts of freewill and destiny to the test.

If something arrived before it was sent - that would mean either we didn't send it and it came from another reality OR someone is now doomed to send the signal perpetually in a sort of time loop (I don't support this one).

*Now lets say we could send data burst two full minutes into the past, and those recipients could then sent it another two minutes and so on until the information got to a Time when it could be used to change/alter/prevent whatever event was initially reported in the first transmission.

This would give the nation which possessed it almost god-like powers of omniscience and the ability to create an infinite amount of "do-overs", or an infinite number of temporal mulligans.

Would you consider such a technology to be a form of stargate?

(I wonder if the L.O.R.D. - that nefarious, monopoly-enforcing interstellar Corporation - would rub us out if we did this, but sometimes I think we may have already been turned into one of their lower end bargain-basement franchises
)

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
OMG wow i was attempting to read ALL the posts on here and decided to post a reply to someone elses post then i scroll back up to go back to the page i was on which was like page 6. Then i see that there are 181 pages lol. I think i will read your books now and see what they say and try not to read 181 pages of posts lol.

Good stuff though btw. I really like this. I mean it may be unreal or fake or untrue whatever people want to call it but i like how well thought out of a theory all this is and how much research has gone into it. I guess what i am saying is its a well put together theory not just a crazy idea someone came up with after reading 5 minutes worth of something and thinking up an idea. Your as someone else pointed out beyond your years.

I also have had similar thoughts about the origins of man and alien involvement. I read ezekiel with the mind that its definetly a ufo he is describing. I had thought this before i ever knew anyone else had the same ideas and wrote them down. There is so much that points to the facts that someone somewhere had to influence man in some way in our early history if not throughout it. To me its logical considering all there is to know about ancient civilizations and things we just cannot explain even today with our level of technology.

So i look forward to reading your books and i would definetly not mind paying for your next one if you still havent decided to sell it or give it for free. I have bought books i hated so why not something i am intriqued by.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hello Undo,
Thanks for the great thread. Here is my question. Was there a stargate in Uruk.? I ask because Uruk was the place of my first incarnation.
Thanks, Magantice

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
Here is my question. Was there a stargate in Uruk.? I ask because Uruk was the place of my first incarnation.

Neat.

But what was the date of this 'first incarnation'?

-this info is pertinent.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

what appears to have happened is, there were very few humans actually left on the planet. the rest had either died from starvation or from genetic manipulation gone awry, poisoned by tainted food sources that had been genetically manipulated to the point of being inedible or useless, were cannibalized by the nephilim, or died from various pollutants circling the globe following the wars of the sons of God.

when it says the flood was made to wipe man, it really wasn't wiping men but nephilim -- there's no distinction between a male nephilim or male human in many of the old texts. i do believe you can follow the trail of it by noting when the text refers to an "ISH" rather than an "ADAM".... i could be wrong on that, however.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

my current theory on the time loop concept is basically this:

if you sent a message back to yourself, it would alter the timeline causing a jump to an alternate timeline. you would have no idea that you had changed history because you are now on the timeline where the event happened as a natural, unaltered part of your life story.

could be wrong. just theorizing.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
you would have no idea that you had changed history because you are now on the timeline where the event happened as a natural, unaltered part of your life story.

Thanks Undo.

Even with individuals who's job it is relay the information that could very well be the case. And with compartmentalization they would never know the contents of those messages.

But what if they were sending the data to versions of themselves in another reality running two minutes behind ours... And the signal that we relayed to them was sent by versions of us in a reality running two minutes ahead.

So in actuality, this would not be time travel, but instead would be inter-dimensional communication; with each version of America doing its best to warn the other versions by relaying data that they received or data they themselves had generated.

The benefits of such a system would be such that any version of America that became aware of it would participate in it - and the more versions of America that do participate in the relay system; the greater those benefits would be to every America involved.

If such a system were established, would you consider this to be a form of stargate?

(I am sorry to pepper you with questions. It is just that I have been thinking about this idea for awhile now and was wondering if it could be classed as a rudimentary stargate.
)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

it's possible. so far, i've only been able to theoretically account for 7 gates with the possibility of 2 more. none of them were mentioned to be in uruk but that doesn't mean there weren't any. the land based ones appear to have been underground, emersed in water for some reason.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

i think zorg linked a site describing looking glass technology, which had something to do with that type of thing. have you seen that info?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

i think zorg linked a site describing looking glass technology, which had something to do with that type of thing. have you seen that info?

Yup.

I'm well acquainted with that material.

Edit: You guys have done an excellent job at compiling all of this information.

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join