It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I have no clue what year it was. I doubt time was even recorded then. All I have are vague memories. I also doubt that Uruk was a first civilization. In fact I know it wasnt. My interest here is the stargates.
Respectfully, Magantice

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Since the topic of timeline alteration came up, here is some interesting information on a potential government technology:

Project Blank Slate

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have spent the past day and a half reading through this thread, actually,this thread is what made me join. After reading about Enki and the "Ziggurat", Stargates etc etc... One thing sprang to mind, The Bermuda Triangle... It seem's to me that, it, toocould possibly be some sort of... Gate? I'm not too sure, I'm just taking a random shot in the dark, even thought It's light at the moment, I was hoping to find out what you guys think on this? Maybe this too has some sort of historical use as a transport device of somesort...

I'm not even too sure if this post make sense.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by MrInfamous]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well congratulations on the perseverance

Now you will want to read this thread... its not too long 6.5 pages/ I think it will give you some answers

AUTEC... The underwater Area 51
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i need to clarify the ISH vs. ADAM reference in the post i'm replying to.

in old testament texts, the english word "man" has been substituted for all references to ISH and ADAM. ish is clearly not the same as adam, but there's no distinction for this in the english translation. my current theory is that an ish is a nephilim or a descendant of a nephilim.

to reiterate for those who haven't read the thread, the flood story as told from both the biblical and sumerian-akkadian perspective shares many of the same pieces of data regarding the event. where they differ is VERY important. even many bible scholars are not aware of this difference because of strict adherence to the concept of verbatim, inerrant scripture. it isn't so much that the text is incorrect as it is not comprehensively discussing the many fine details of the event. where the gaps occur or the lack of detailed info occurs, there's a whole bunch of additional data that can be not only added, but help to clarify what the entire picture must've looked like. these other data pieces are not necessary to know for the believer, but they are crucial for the apologist to know. absolutely. allow me to explain my theory on it thus far or from times past:

enlil = biblical jehovah. he's EL, ELOHIYM, EL SHADDAI, etc.
enki = biblical serpent.

enlil's creation = the adam

enki's creation = nephilim modifications made to the adam, et.al, the ish.

enlil warned noah of the impending disaster, thus saving the race of adams.

enki warned the king of sumer of the impending disaster, thus saving the race of ish, the nephilim.

this explains why enlil was so peeved at enki when he realized enki had went against the council and secretly revealed to the nephilim king that his kingdom was about to be wiped. it also explains why the texts say there were nephilim in the days after the flood as well. yes it had been meant by enlil to save the adams. and essentially it did. as it not only removed the inequal distribution of ish vs. adam, but it reset the ecological balance of the planet.

they are not identical stories, but they do "assist" in showing the whole picture and remove contradictory bits from both sources. read them together and the whole picture appears.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by undo]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There was clearly more than one "creation" of the Adam race. I believe the first Adam was black. The Ish were ante-diluvian modifications of the black people. The modifications were still black people, but superior physically or in some other fashion (think Jaffa with royal positions!). At this juncture, I do not believe there were any other "Races" on this planet till the Tower of Babel event, which I view as a star gate event. The theory goes something like this:

Ni-marad (Nimrod, Enmerkar, Narmer, Asarludu, Osiris, etc) offered to be an Enki host. He began the rebuilding of Enki's E.ABZU, claimed all the land from egypt to china, and became the founder of the egyptian dynastic line. He became a nephilim via some kind of genetic modification. He rebooted the Abzu gate and this signals the arrival of the other races and the event we know as the confusing of the languages.

i could be totally wrong on this, but there's some pretty hefty textual evidence for this particular angle, including the fact the akkadian story of the Tower of Babel event has Enki at the helm. You can read about it in
The Nam-shub of Enki
deoxy.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

Good points. But I also think it's quite possible that if there are stargates already existing on earth, it wouldn't necessarily mean that an intelligent species left them on purpose. Maybe what has really been discovered aren't so much active stargates as they are expended units in which the energy to open the gate is contained within and then released at a specific moment. ET passes through the gate and leaves the shell of the technology behind.

It would be like someone firing a .45 pistol. The bullet is what matters. The spent casing isn't so important. It's basically garbage. But spent casings can also be reloaded. SO even if these are just "spent units", we still might be able to figure out a way to make those objects work again.

Also, they may have already known that it would take many millenia for us to even be close to having that technology. And they may have also known that if we DID reach that level of technology we would probably be a more peaceful race with a better understanding of our flaws and the interconnected state of the universe.

It's also possible they were just more knowledgeable about how we would really end up. Especially since they'd inevitably be time travellers and might already know how things would really unfold. If we were going to use their own technology to invade their homeworld, they would have the means of knowing that thousands of years beforehand.

So, if they're real, maybe they were just left as ancient gifts to the mankind of the future. And maybe they Meant to be left so that we WOULD use them when we were ready and had the technology so we could join the "galactic federation" or something. Who knows!!

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

Technically, you should say they came out with the MOVIE "Stargate." The TV show was based on a much older movie.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
So, if they're real, maybe they were just left as ancient gifts to the mankind of the future. And maybe they Meant to be left so that we WOULD use them when we were ready and had the technology so we could join the "galactic federation" or something. Who knows!!

There is one thing that has been nagging at me in the Department of Defense paper... its THIS statement

"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. "

WTF??

I am having a hard time tracking down any more on that but it ties in with the work at Rosslyn chapel and the Frenchman Mountain attempt involving Dan Burisch

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Very interesting. That idea is sort of like an old wormhole paradox I read about in Scientific American a year or two ago.

Let's say you're at a pool table. Only this pool table has a wormhole entrance next to it and an exit right next to the entrance. You decide to hit a pool cue into the wormhole just to see what would happen.

But, what would happen??!

If the ball exits the wormhole BEFORE you even hit the ball, then the wormhole would basically be processing information as soon as you made the DECISION to hit the ball, not necessarily after you hit it into the wormhole.

Or lets say you hit the ball into the entrance, it goes back in time slightly, exits just as it was originally about to go into the entrance, and then hits itself... Thus, preventing it from ever entering in the first place. How would it be possible for both balls to exist? Would both of them simply disapper upon impact? Would the universe prevent you from even making the decision in the first place since it would be a redundancy of time-traveling information?

If multiple/parallel universe theory is really correct and infinite universes overlay one another superimposed over this one, then every possible outcome that could ever take place from any event in the universe has already transpired. And the universe already knows every decision we could ever make.. Regardless of how we would ever try to trick it!

So You might be right! It might be that entering a wormhole and exiting a wormhole are all functions of time manipulation that are closely monitored by the universe to ensure nothing too drastic occurs that could ever cause any TWO timelines to be the same (remember, we're dealing with infinite univeres here). Thus, it would be impossible to travel to a parallel universe because we would always be prevented from doing so because the repurcussions would create an alternate timeline that would make it identical to any one of the other infinite universes out there. It would cause a confliction that would MELD the two identical timelines, and suddenly there wouldn't be infinite universes anymore. (there would be infinity minus 1).

Thus, if time travel through wormholes is really possible, there might be pre-determined "conditions"/limitations. And we might only be limited to time travel within our own universe "bubble", if you will. And even if time travel IS possible, there might be certain conditions and limitations in which we could never talk to or otherwise give information to certain people that could change The predetermined timeline of THIS universe.

Pretty wild stuff to contemplate!!

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Interesting.. "Naturally occurring" ?

Tiny black holes small enough for people to pass through?

If already linked to, I apologize, but do you have a link to this document? If it's a legitimate DOD document, there's no doubt it would be pretty revealing.

I'm almost wondering if it has anything to do with Atlantis/Bermuda triangle or something. Remember the case involving the guy flying the Cessna through the stormcloud that turned into an electromagnetic portal? To this day he still claims it happened. And it is still unexplained how he could have ever had enough gas to make the return trip. Maybe this, too, some kind of "naturally occurring" portal of some kind.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
Interesting.. "Naturally occurring" ?

Tiny black holes small enough for people to pass through?

Personally I don't think black holes are wormholes. Current images show jets of energy streaming out of the poles

The documents are here

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Now riddle me this

If wormholes and star gates are theoretical why does the DoD/USAF make the following descriptions...

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

There are stories that someone stepped through a door at Area 51 and found themselves at Pinegap

There are stories of 'jumprooms to Mars

At some point one has to look at the whole picture and the stories fit into place

Now this document is in public domain Its an older study already but just look at that list of 'features' and show me where in main stream science this is even considered possible? Yet here it is stated matter-of-factly as a 'done deal'

[edit on 24-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

well, if there already exists every possible permutation of every action of every individual, you wouldn't be interrupting anything. you'd just hop to the timeline where that permutation was already a natural, unaltered part of the timeline

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have been gathering a lot of material on time lines...

I just wish I had more time to put it all together

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow Zorgon!

Thanks for the docs

The following was documented by the Chinese during their PK experiments - and according to the first report - could only have been facilitated by a wormhole (in fact, it seems that any successful test of Remote Viewing or Psychokinesis is indicative of the presence and use of a wormhole) :

The Chinese researchers reported in their teleportation experiments that high-speed photography/videotaping recorded test specimens physically “melding” or blending with the walls of sealed containers, and in a different series of experiments the test specimens would simply disappear from inside the container only to reappear at another location (after seconds to several minutes of time transpired).
They also reported in the series of radio micro-transmitter experiments that there were large fluctuations in the intensity (in both amplitude and frequency) of the monitored signal to the effect that it would either completely disappear or become extremely weak (to the extent that the monitoring instruments could scarcely detect it); and they discovered that there was a definite correlation between the change in strength (i.e., radical frequency shifts were observed) of the monitored radio signal and the teleportation of the radio micro-transmitter, such that the weak or absent signal indicated that the specimen was “nonexistent” (or in an altered physical state) during teleportation. This data is important because without the aid of electronic monitoring instruments, the average person’s sensory organs and usual methods of detection are temporarily unable to perceive the test specimen’s (ambiguous) existence during the teleportation process. This data offers an important clue on what the teleportation mechanism is.

....the experimental results were all repeatable
-DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
off topic

is this the stuff, zorgon?
www.nativeremedies.com...

on topic

perhaps it works like a reserve buffer. you have x possibilities. you choose one of those courses of action. the permutation is retrieved from the reserve buffer and off ya go on the new timeline.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I am beginning to get concerned with the Chinese cropping up in reference to a lot of military documents like anti gravity and such Even Buzz works with the Chinese under Gravwave LLC

Dr Ning Li last seen at Kirtland AFB vanishes and is rumored to be back in China

Another trail that needs following. No rest for the brain dead

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

That is very interesting. I wonder if they ran tests to look for traces of xray's, as well.

The thing is, if you teleport here on Earth, you have to actually "tie" portals together. The Earth is rotating, and moving very fast through space (not only relative to Sol, but relative to the Universe or Galaxy). The system would have to decide EXACTLY where you are to end up taking all of this into consideration.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

That is very interesting. I wonder if they ran tests to look for traces of xray's, as well.

I couldn't tell from the document, but the Chinese did note some unusual effects with the teleportation of micro-transmitters; especially with regards to the fluctuations of the signal that occrred whilst the transmitters were undergoing teleportation:

The radio micro-transmitter used as a test specimen in one series of experiments (Shuhuang et al., 1981) transmitted a radio signal to several stationary electronic instruments/receivers, so that the specimen could be tracked and monitored (via signal amplitude and frequency measurements) during the teleportation process; the experimenters discovered that there was large fluctuations in the intensity (in both amplitude and frequency) of the monitored signal to the effect that it would either completely disappear or become extremely weak (to the extent that the monitoring instruments could scarcely detect it) – it was discovered that there was a definite correlation between the change in strength (i.e., radical frequency shifts were observed) of the monitored radio signal and the teleportation of the test specimen, such that the weak or absent signal indicated that the specimen was “nonexistent” (or in an altered physical state) during teleportation (note: the monitored signal amplitude and frequency of the micro-transmitter specimen were stable before and after teleportation);

Now here are some videos I'd like to see:

(Also talks about the importance of micro-transmitters in such experiments)

the high-speed photography/videotaping recorded in one series of experiments that test specimens would physically “meld” or blend with the walls of sealed containers; and recorded in a different series of experiments that test specimens would simply disappear from inside the container only to reappear at another location (after seconds to several minutes of time transpired), such that the test specimen did not actually undergo total material disintegration/reintegration during teleportation – this data is important, because without the aid of electronic monitoring instruments, the average person’s sensory organs and usual methods of detection are temporarily unable to perceive the test specimen’s (ambiguous) existence during the teleportation process;

But here is something that really sticks out. Zorgon mentioned zomething similiar awhile ago.

It has been proposed that our space actually possesses a slight four-dimensional hyperthickness, so that the ultimate components of our nervous system are actually higher dimensional, thus enabling the human mind/brain to imagine four-dimensional space (Hinton, 1888, 1904; Rucker, 1977)...

....Can we see into the 4th dimension and have four-dimensional thoughts? Yes, we can. Proof (see, Rucker, 1977, 1984): If you look at a Necker cube for a while, it spontaneously turns into its mirror image and back again. If you watch it do this often enough, the twinkling sort of motion from one state to the other begins to seem like a continuous motion. But this motion can only be continuous if it is a rotation in four-dimensional space. The mathematician August F. Möbius discovered in 1827 that it is in fact possible to turn a three-dimensional solid object into its mirror image by an appropriate rotation through four-dimensional space (a.k.a. hyperspace rotation). Thus, it is actually possible for our minds to perform such a rotation. Therefore, we can actually produce four-dimensional phenomenon in our minds, so our consciousness is four-dimensional.

This concept appears to be supported further by Leshan:

An unusual teleportation concept has been proposed by Leshan (1999, 2002), which describes the teleportation of objects throughout our universe by using the geometrical properties of spacetime. The proposal posits that there is a “zero-space” that exists outside the boundary of our universe, whereby this zero-space is a “point form” space, where the distance between any two points is always equal to zero. Leshan also calls this space a “hole.”

Source: Teleportation Physics Study AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by undo

i need to clarify the ISH vs. ADAM reference in the post i'm replying to.

in old testament texts, the english word "man" has been substituted for all references to ISH and ADAM. ish is clearly not the same as adam, but there's no distinction for this in the english translation. my current theory is that an ish is a nephilim or a descendant of a nephilim.

to reiterate for those who haven't read the thread, the flood story as told from both the biblical and sumerian-akkadian perspective shares many of the same pieces of data regarding the event. where they differ is VERY important. even many bible scholars are not aware of this difference because of strict adherence to the concept of verbatim, inerrant scripture. it isn't so much that the text is incorrect as it is not comprehensively discussing the many fine details of the event. where the gaps occur or the lack of detailed info occurs, there's a whole bunch of additional data that can be not only added, but help to clarify what the entire picture must've looked like. these other data pieces are not necessary to know for the believer, but they are crucial for the apologist to know. absolutely. allow me to explain my theory on it thus far or from times past:

enlil = biblical jehovah. he's EL, ELOHIYM, EL SHADDAI, etc.
enki = biblical serpent.

enlil's creation = the adam

enki's creation = nephilim modifications made to the adam, et.al, the ish.

enlil warned noah of the impending disaster, thus saving the race of adams.

enki warned the king of sumer of the impending disaster, thus saving the race of ish, the nephilim.

this explains why enlil was so peeved at enki when he realized enki had went against the council and secretly revealed to the nephilim king that his kingdom was about to be wiped. it also explains why the texts say there were nephilim in the days after the flood as well. yes it had been meant by enlil to save the adams. and essentially it did. as it not only removed the inequal distribution of ish vs. adam, but it reset the ecological balance of the planet.

they are not identical stories, but they do "assist" in showing the whole picture and remove contradictory bits from both sources. read them together and the whole picture appears.

I'm getting confused now (read the whole 180 pages) or I could've mixed up stuff.

Didn't Enlil find the humans "noisy" and wanted them to be wiped out by the flood? Or was he talking about the Nephilim?

If I get this right the council (I guess Anu is meant) ordered the flood and each brother warned one group.

I really got to read this stuff for myself too, fascinating.

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join