It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Great Western Wind....
It hit 66 degrees in Death Vally

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
COULD THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ALL THIS STARGATE STUFF? I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR THE ARK

hope this helped

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by undo

Great Western Wind....
It hit 66 degrees in Death Vally

oh i thought you had taken up the fanciful hobby of sword play in the world of warcraft! 66 degrees, now that's cold for death valley.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i just wanted to say that I really do believe your on to something. The anciet egyptians were well advanced for their time. Possibly more so than we even know. I got the links to your e-books and will most certainly read them to in hopes of learning more about this theory of yours.

thank you for posting this. and thanks to whoever posted the links to your e-book (i forgot their name 0=) )

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

All technologies harness natural phenomenon . The better the alignements of planetary bodies , the bigger a wormhole you can generate .
Its like a dam. Once its full you have plenty of power to harness but when its low ,there's no point running the turbines .

The tablets main job would be to calculate optimal times to lassoo gravity fields to maximum effect . The tablets are essentially journey planners .

I am told that the ancients technology uses crystals to store energy and information . Silicon chips are a crude version of that tech.

The universe is like a big clock and since time is a function of gravity/mass we are all subject to the destiny of time and tide . Which waits for no man .

The big question I ask myself is this . Is the soul a black hole ?

Enki , like the ancients believes in immortality ,physical immortality .
this is a ridiculous concept because without the cycles of birth and death ,life does not evolve .

So Enki's world order is a state of stasis ,stagnation and power concentration . But you cant cheat death forever . All you can do when he looks at you is smile back . Death will hunt him down ,he already has him caught in the web of his own making and soon he will be forced back in to the one original body he has in stasis because all other exits will be closed to him.

Do you fear death ? Or do you accept it as a new beggining ? That is the question.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
I remember reading this thread a while back (when it was in low double figures) and I kept thinking that interesting it was but it was never going to actually point anyone at an active working stargate(s) and now the thread is into triple figures.............. So interesting and painstaking as your work has been and obviously a source of income/fun? Where are these real stargates exactly? Or are we still in the realms of 'used to be real' because of your second/thirdhand research sources have said so?

Working stargates eh ? Well I can tell you this . Suppose you have a rather outdated battlecruiser . Massive bitches ,like the ones on starwars ,that look like an arrowhead .
The war is over , they are not worth upgrading BUT they are water tight and the star drives are still in good working order .

Easy , just plow it down in to the ground or offshore. Burm it over and you have a prefabbed underground base that can generate a wormhole using its own generators .

There's quite a few down here . paradise beach (aptly named) is a remarkably flat even expanse that sudenly drops off at a regular angle...

The bristol channel in England houses quite a few I'm certain.

go to a place called morte point in Devon . The moment you walk through the 'gates', past the graveyard ,on to the peninsula you will FEEL an eerie sense of timelessness . maybe thats how death feels .

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
death is a bad idea.
it's a waste of valuable resources. the life experiences and skills of a sentient being are precious.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
death is a bad idea.
it's a waste of valuable resources. the life experiences and skills of a sentient being are precious.

So you dont want your species to evolve ?
And you fear death ?

You are already stuck in a time loop courtesy of soul catcher . You are not evolving . And here's the problem with that .Every other species in this galaxy IS , leaving earth humans far far behind . If you dont evolve and adapt you will eventually be redundant and become extinct .

The reason you fear death is because you are conditioned to do so by the ancients . The soul is immortal or would be if you were not being wiped and recycled .

Its not a waste of valuable resources at all. Humans are the classic example of resource mismanagement . You dont live in harmony with nature at all .You rape ,poison and despoil until now your planet is dying .
can you really call that sustainable or logical ?

Undo. I think its time you were honest with your self and others.
You will die . And unless the human race can be persuaded to change its ways it will be lost , PERMANENTLY through no fault but yourselves .

He who would save his life will loose it ....
Now who said that ?

In the last days men will seek death and death will elude them....

Nothing truly gained is ever lost , but it is transformed .

One of the most poisonous aspects of christian fundamentalism is this ridiculous clinging to creationism . Its just chronic denial of the facts .

How many times have you died before now ? do you know ? does it even matter ?

If you are really honest with yourself , physical Immortality appeals to you strongly does it not ?
Its Enki's strongest sales pitch, always has been . join me and I will give you the immortality of the gods ! He cant though and he never has been able to . He is a compulsive liar though and needs a way of this rock so the end justifies the means .

Babe , death is not the end . The gods are dead ! does not mean they are lost . just somewhere else.

Would you really like to steal the throne of the gods ?

those who seek physical immortality are usually only after one thing . Power and control over others . If they cannot take it with them ,they aint gonna go ! Such childish petulance .

And one other thing .How much more quickly would this planet become overpopulated if nobody died ?
do you really think you know better than mother nature ?
If so you should at least be honest and declare your loyalty to the ancients agenda for this universe and be done with it .

And one last thing . many nurses will tell you that when someone dies in hospital they hear a brief sucking sound as the soul leaves the body .
Think about that .

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

He who would save his life will loose it

i think you misquoted that, but i get the premise, of course.
it wasn't enki that offered us eternal life, it was jesus.
in fact, he offered us perfected, immortal bodies.
you saying you know more than he does about it?

please refrain from turning my thread into a religious debate.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

What sort of bodies did jesus mean ? Flesh and blood or ascended ?

Personally ,I dont think you can entirely divore this thread from religion since you yourself have a religious perspective I dont .

If you are trapped in flesh and blood you are not immortal . If your soul is not free to remember its past you are the living dead or more like the undead, are you not ? Zombies ,meat sacks , drones .

This has everything to do with stargates because its this very technology that Enki used to enslave you in the first place .

Religion is all about creating and maintaining the fear that holds what little is left of your souls memory in bondage .

You fear death because you think this physical body is the only one you have . An imperishable body logically would not be one of flesh but pure energy . After all , how can you kill someone who's already dead ?

Can you stab a ghost and make it bleed ?

We look for the day of resurection when the sea shall give up her dead .

What could that mean ? Could it be the time when the souls trapped in the machine are finally released ?

Why do you think Enki genetically crippled the 'bridge of heaven' , the kingdom of heaven that dwells within ? so he could stop you leaving this prison planet .

You shall know the truth...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
well it says that the dead in christ shall rise from their graves and corruption (the flesh) will put on incorruption. but you will be known by others who knew you before... they will recognize you. there's also this

50 Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality ..

that's paul speaking, however, not jesus

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
well it says that the dead in christ shall rise from their graves and corruption (the flesh) will put on incorruption. but you will be known by others who knew you before... they will recognize you. there's also this

50 Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality ..

that's paul speaking, however, not jesus

Yeah baby , thats what i'm talkin about..

My kingdom is not of this world (flesh and blood)

Dont you just love Handels Messiah ?

What eats me is the way Enki distorts the message and turns it into fundamentalist dogma .

Dont store treasure on earth were moth and flame corrupt ,store treasure in heaven .

Something like that anyway.

Love is all you need .

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
Can you stab a ghost and make it bleed ?

You bet I can
Just strap on one of these suckers and watch them ghosts bleed ectoplasma...

Well maybe he was coming in that Ship of Light that is now overdue... I mean the second coming is also overdue... maybe they are connected

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutch_Rick

I have been on the net and found a site where a doctor claims he can communicate with Aliens. He and his son aged 15 that time did this in 2003. He is from Israel. I read about possible Huge Star Gate between Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia border.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Is that a cyclonic vacuum cleaner or the bag type ?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You know ,I actually dont know what to think of the whole jesus thing really because I am not a religious person . To me jesus is just talking common sense . I see a lot of commonalities between him Buddha and lao tzu along with many other philosophers .

If the soul is capable of leaving the body after death it would need to be as a stable self contained energy source/signature . So I figure it would basically be a small black hole or maybe a white hole . If so the soul would be a powerfull energy source in its own right .

So maybe we are all small black holes that got spewed out of the big mother hole when it gave birth ?

You know I thought one of the most interesting dr who episodes was the one where he and rose find a bunch of humans drilling a hole in an asteroid next to a massive black hole and discover the beast chained up at the bottom of the pit .

That to me was an eerie epsiode and I dont usually creep out over sci fi but that one got me.

I do know that 'the darkness' is no joke to my friends around here .
They are scared of Enki , make no mistake . I think mainly because they dont want to die on this planet and get consumed by the machine.
All ET's leave here before dying to avoid that very misfortune . I suspect that during the full moon soul catcher can come out to feed through human hosts . Like I said ,it gets dark when you start finding out to much .

The big question is , if the ancients dont consider him part of their soul family , where is he from ? . Thats the creepy part . Nobody really knows for sure . When pressed , all Ninmah would say is 'you dont want to know '.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I think you may be right.

I went to the Metropolitan Detention Center is Albuquerque, New Mexico 3 years ago. Before a prisoner goes on the cell block they have to stand for about 3 minutes in an area separated with heavy doors between the hallway of the jail and the cell blocks. When you are standing there you can see the hallway and the cell block, but it seems as if this space is some type of elevator that is transporting you through space.

I say that because once on the cell block it no longer feels as if you are in the same world, but a different world. When I tried to use the phone it seemed as if I were calling over an extremely long distance, not just into town.

Long story short that experience lead me to believe that I don't know much about time and space and that advanced technologies that I have only heard about through sci-fi entertainment could quite possibly exist already. Namely Stargates.

However, I don't think stargates require a physical machine, like the one in the movie and television series. I've come to the conclusion that Stargates instead are conceptual abstractions of time and space, usually built by properly trained physicists that have the time to do this. And that we all pass through minor and major stargates all of the time.

For example. Things that need to be protected or isolated are transfered through or built beyond Stargates. Any other person can see the transported object as if it were in the immediate vicinity, but in practical reality the protected object is separated from the observer as the moon is from the earth. It may feel that you can reach out and touch them, but in reality the distance is immense.

I think the Federal Government, and all national governments for that matter, exist beyond stargates.

I once had a conversation with a guy who...well let me say that he doesn't like the color of the White House and he was explaining to me what he wanted to see happen. Me, being an arch supporter of the color of the White House, simply replied, "be prepared to pass through dimensions (not having a good understanding of dimensions reality at the time) of reality", to illustrate to him the complexity of such an act as painting the White House black.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Its no accident that there are so many metal bars in prisons. They act as a faraday cage . If you want to isolate any electrical energy signature you surround it with a metal grid . It means you cant get out and they cant get in .

Time/dimension travel is really not that complex in theory . But its bloody dangerous in practice if you dont know exactly how to control it .

I have experienced quite a few events where the family has shown me a few tricks . My funniest one was sitting at a train station and watching the platform clock go backwards for two minutes ,then forwards again , stop , go backwards for another minute or two ...

The train station also happens to be the location for a large underground base in south London , hence the postal code is HQ.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
In addition, I think that some stargates are natural features of the creation and some are constructed. I am not sure how to abstract space artificially, but it may have a legal component. I think that's why lawyers are in such high demand.

To navigate them, you need a map. You could make the map yourself, which seems like it would take a lot of time, or some could photocopy the map they have and mail or fax it to you. Perhaps, they may even scan it and email it to you as an attachment. The price seems like it would be high, but it's up to the individual to determine value.

Even if you could freely navigate the stargates on Earth that doesn't give you the right to be everywhere and if you are seen then there could be trouble. Its better to just live your life and pass through the natural stargates when the opportunity presents itself. When the Universe decides you should be allowed to pass. Tresspassing seems to be a crime even in the world of spirits, but the punishments vary from being asked to leave nicely to never leaving the place again.

To even know that they exist someone would have to tell you and then show you, or when passing through one you'd have to be aware that you just passed through one. The latter is how I came to the conclusion that they must be real. I know I passed through something.

I am in a decent place myself. With my wife and children and when the war is over, I'll go home. I don't worry about falling in war anymore as the guardians of the stargate leading to me are exceedingly powerful and cannot be charmed or tricked.

Where are you?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by bruxfain

Its no accident that there are so many metal bars in prisons. They act as a faraday cage . If you want to isolate any electrical energy signature you surround it with a metal grid . It means you cant get out and they cant get in .

Time/dimension travel is really not that complex in theory . But its bloody dangerous in practice if you dont know exactly how to control it .

I have experienced quite a few events where the family has shown me a few tricks . My funniest one was sitting at a train station and watching the platform clock go backwards for two minutes ,then forwards again , stop , go backwards for another minute or two ...

The train station also happens to be the location for a large underground base in south London , hence the postal code is HQ.

I am really glad I came to this thread.

I haven't though about the Stargate topic in awhile. I remember now how time began to break apart for the first time and how stupid I felt all of the sudden. At the time I was a PhD candidate and was on top of the world. I dropped out of school shortly afterward when I realized how worthless the degree really was.

I am a pretty laid back person and I have decided years ago that I will take natural born opportunities to pass through gates instead of searching them out. The topic and experience is...indescribable.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join