It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I appolgize if this was mentioned but after about 10 pages of this thread I realized there were 148 pages.
I didn't have the time to read them all so I skipped to the end to post this.
I think you might be interested in these.

video.google.com...
www.youtube.com...

First link should be one long video, second link is broken up into multiple video's.
It's about an african shaman named Credo Mutwa he speaks about the oral history of africa and beings they call the Chitahuli also called the Anunnaki.
There is NO info here about stargates that I am aware of it is simply another untold perspective on the Chitahuli or Anunnaki that I had never heard of before.
So you don't think you are watching the wrong video it will talk about reptilians, according to the oral history of Credo Mutwa's people the anunnaki ARE reptilians capable of shapeshifting into forms more acceptable to our eyes and psyche.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

I think your dialogues with undo have really bought a breath of fresh air back in to this thread .

was it getting mundane? stale? not sure what i'm doing wrong, but whatever floats yer boat.

I'm sorry Undo , not suggesting that at all . What I should have said is that the dialogue between you is a credit to you both . I also should clarify my own opinions by admiting that my input has often lacked shall we say TACT and decorum . For that I am happy to apologise .
Although it must appear to many that I am probably a completely dellusional nut job who is just plagiarising and bottom feeding to build up cred , my only defense is that for my part I have struggled to get to the truth all my life and I can see something of myself in terratomas inquiring mind which I respect .

But the same goes for you .

It gets lonely pursuing the truth , frustrating . I have seen how the need for secrecy has made my families life so difficult . A part of them wants to share ,but for your sake and theirs they cannot do so when they have official duties . So they throw me bones ,cryptic remarks and stuff like that .

And I in turn appear to do the same so that you have to work towards a better understanding .

There are so many writers who allude to all this in the code laguage I spoke of before . I am trying to give you as much as I can remember and what I am still digging up with your valuable input . Its all about cross fertilisation of knowledge .

I savour my uncomplicated civvy life now. Its simple. I dont have to carry the burden so many of my family does .

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

What your saying in a nut shell is that you like to keep an open mind ?
Yes , could not agree more .

you know there is a real beauty and freedom in finding your own way through life . If my family had told me all this stuff when I was young what use would it have been ? No, my naivete and ignorance was a blessing .
They gave me clues , they stage managed a few eye openers on my way through my young travels. They indulged my ignorance and conceit with knowing smiles .

Now I see the clues everywhere , I have reached that critical mass where I can no longer ignore all the obvious allusions . Its beautifull ,its scary sometimes but I cant go back now .

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
recon,

okay, wasn't sure if it was boring you or what. sounded that way but i guess
you were just trying to encourage teratoma.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
anyway, i know some of my info is repeating. for those who have read the entire thread, some things have repeated, repeatedly.
this is probably due to any number of possibilities, such as the coma i was in that did some damage to my short term memory. so if you see me saying something again and again, i'm either trying to make a point, or forgot i had already made it.
i apologize in advance if this turns out to be the case. i think i'm getting more of my memory back but it's hard to tell without a way to compare it. in addition, when new people arrive, most don't want to read all 140 plus pages, and make statement/ask questions that have already been covered, so i repeat myself for their benefit.

ANYWAY....

there is a new (and not so new) topic i want to discuss...again. it relates to the the enuma elish. that has to be one of the weirdest of the ancient texts. part of the problem appears to be a time related issue. it's written by marduk's scribes. marduk claimed direct descendancy from enki (perhaps another enki host, who knows). he attempts to take credit for the events that had happened from the beginning times of the first city (eridu) and after as well. but what really gets me are the stories about apsu, tiamat, and kingu.

i mentioned this before, but i really believe kingu is a gate on the moon but the text is written in very heavy metaphor, if true. my theory on that goes (a refresher) something like this:

apsu is abzu (the gate)
tiamat is the wormhole.
apsu was "killed" (locked)
so tiamat was connected to kingu instead. this was because enki (called ea in the story) has decided to go to war. this, i believe, is the war in the heavens referred to in the biblical texts as well, in which enki first decides to attempt an overthrow of "God's throne". the text makes it sound like it's not him but tiamat that's doing the deed and of course, all tiamat is doing is bringing in the reinforcements enki needs for the battle.

at that point, monsters start emerging from tiamat (scorpoin men are there too!) so i'm thinking they used the kingu gate on the moon, to get in our neck of the woods, since the abzu gate had been locked. what follows is a massive war. sitchin believes it was a metaphor about the formation of our local planets and moons. i don't think so. it's later than that in the timeline, i'm pretty sure.

the last sentence in the first book is a reference to kingu. check this out:

"Let the opening of your mouth quench the Fire-god; Whoso is exalted in the battle, let him display his might!"

also in the first book, right before the opening of the mouth, she mentions laying the tablets of destiny on him, here:

She gave him the Tablets of Destiny, on his breast she laid them, saying:

now i had a theory that the tablet of destiny (the ME, pronounced "may") was in fact the control device for the gate, like the DHD is in the tv show and movie. it just doesn't look like that...i don't think? i've never seen an artifact, to my knowledge, that displays the tablets of destiny. i've seen one that displays a scepter, which i thought was the ME at one point, but that may not be exactly accurate.

marduk is associated with nibiru, which is another name for jupiter (the planet). i believe this is a fallacy. since nibiru is earlier known to be the planet of enlil not enki, and since marduk was enki's son... .well you get the picture. it sounds like another one of his confabulations.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hello Undo

I just found this thread last week and I'm now on page 29 I guess I'm going to be reading for a while.

I'm semi-conversant with the subject matter, altho my info and understanding has come from Sitchin (I read them ALL) I find your theories/conclusions very valid also. I spent alot of time thinking about the MEs. They are small and transportable. Didn't Inanna get Enki drunk and steal them from him at one point? I kept thinking they had to be computer programs/software.

Just wanted to add my voice to the many who have already written and say "YES! Great job!" Fascinating theory.

I have more to share but I can't find the link (aarrgh!) and the "real world" beckons.

I see your book is out and for sale? I'll be buying soon! Thanks for all your hard work. It's been an amazing read!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

i have a book for sale? Where?
did i just have a timeline shift or something?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ummmm, maybe I misread it, but I could have SWORN I saw it on one of your blog pages yesterday. I thought nothing of it, as what I was currently reading on the thread was 2 years ago. How odd. I'll try to find it again.

At any rate, the book of Revalation was being discussed when I left off reading and the rule of synchronicity kicked in once again. I saw another headline here that caught my eye. Turns out it was an Alex Jones interview on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Quite possibly you've seen/heard this, but the info in it was just astonishing and quite pertininent to what I was reading in your thread about the stargates.

Carry on, be well, and I'll try to get into that other timeline where your book is for sale!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It was this page that confused me www.thelivingmoon.com...

This line particularly

Possible answers to these questions and more, can be found in THE STAR*GATES by E.Vegh!

Order your copy now:

I'm not sure if the link was properly done, so please forgive if not.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

oh yeah, i never finished it. that was a copy of a website i had created to support the book. i got the first 3 chapters finished and ran into a brick wall. i needed to use data i had found in a book that was written by a person in germany, but his publisher wouldn't allow me to use the data unless i was already a well known author. i was so frustrated, i gave up the idea. the actual website is here:
thestargates.com...
and the first three chapters are here:
thestargates.com...

[edit on 13-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

oh yeah, i never finished it. that was a copy of a website i had created to support the book.

oops... never did update that page...

I will fix that this week

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
An interesting quote from modern day prophet Edgar Cayce:

"When you view it from the highest dimension there is no time and no space, nor any future or past, and that it is all happening in one fascinating expression and time is an illusion that has purpose."

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
oh and i also had the beginnings of data that would've gone on a CD, here:

www.thestargates.com...

it dawns on me that perhaps the original tablet of destiny is later represented by the high priest's breastplate of israel ...note that this looks a great deal like the layout for the CD. weird. just realized this!

Gems of the High Priest's Breastplate
www.bible-history.com...

that flips me out. lol

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I remember reading this thread a while back (when it was in low double figures) and I kept thinking that interesting it was but it was never going to actually point anyone at an active working stargate(s) and now the thread is into triple figures.............. So interesting and painstaking as your work has been and obviously a source of income/fun? Where are these real stargates exactly? Or are we still in the realms of 'used to be real' because of your second/thirdhand research sources have said so?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

what income? i wish it was making me money. this is the same thing people started saying about john lear, only difference is, he was an ATS subject expert, had his own section of ATS that was his exclusively, and revenue generated from the ads was given to him per his agreement with ATS, which he and springer both said repeatedly, wasn't very much money at all. and i'm not a subject expert. i don't get paid from ads on this thread and any attempts i have made to write a book and sell it have been stymied, so puhlease quit perpetuating the rumor that i've made money off this, in fact, i've done nothing but lose money.

don't get me started!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
DISCLAIMER:

THIS THREAD IS FOR THE PERPETUATION OF INFORMATION REGARDING ANCIENT TEXTS AND ARTIFACTS THAT MAY THEORETICALLY BE PART OF A GATE SYSTEM TO OTHER PLACES IN THE UNIVERSE OR PERHAPS, EVEN OTHER DIMENSIONS. THERE'S NO MONEY BEING MADE HERE. IF SOMEONE SELLS MY IDEAS AND MAKES MONEY OFF OF THEM, THEY CERTAINLY DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT. AND THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE IDEAS ARE NOT COPYRIGHTABLE! IT MAY NOT BE NICE, BUT THAT'S HOW THE WORLD WORKS AND I KNOW THAT. JUST STOP FREAKIN' ACCUSING ME OF CRAP THAT'S NOT TRUE. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
So interesting and painstaking as your work has been and obviously a source of income/fun?

Well the only income from Undo's work around here is the income ATS makes from her FREE user generated content and bandwidth. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with management

Now be so kind as to crawl back under your rock...

Thanks

And watch that the door doesn't hit ya in the backside... we put spikes on it

[edit on 13-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

sorry, lost my temper but thought it was time to put in a linkable disclaimer. if we have any more incidents like that, i'll just send it back to that post.

why is it that only some people are allowed to make money off their writing and everyone else is harrassed non-stop if they even mention it? what is it, greed or something? that just frosts my petunias.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Speaking about 'frosty' It was mighty cold at war the past few days. But still a few brave dancers faced the challenge

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

woot? there's a blizzard by the stargate you say? what's the snowman's name?

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join