It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Copy that.
K.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

All you are trying to do, using religion ,is prop up a propagandised version of the truth . If you had a classical training and knew how to translate the original texts instead of 'interpreting 'the bastardised english translations you would be on the right track . But you dont have the proper qualifications do you if your really honest ?

Twenty years ago now I started a friendship with one of the cambridge bards .He taught me the basics . Explained why academia is held at gunpoint and cannot tell you the truth .
you are part of the machine , you are programed to deny genetically when confronted with the truth . You upbringing ,your lack of an enlightened education .All these things are blinding you . Its not your fault but you are stuck and you know it deep down .

So the academics encode the truth to avoid censure and harrasement .

The code is everywhere . Notice some of the most important rock groups even , have oxford /cambridge educations. They encode their music and lyrics . Pink Floyd is a good example .
sarah Brightmans album Harem , listen to the lyrics ,feel the music and understand whats really going on here .

You were born and raised speaking american english . You dont use the english language the same way the english do . You dont feel or understand the wit ,irony and double entendre . Its all black and white ,US english.

The 'puritans' were kicked out of england because they were rabid intolerant fundamentalists .That same rigid mind set pervaids american christianity now.

The academics spurned you because you are to brainwashed to listen to them properly . They dont trust you . And if they did tell you the truth you would just flip out because of your religious prejudice . You want to drive a square peg in to a round hole to justify a fundamentalist Jesus .

You want publicity ,you want recognition ,for your version of the truth . Academia will not support you because you are making an ass of yourself .
Without their peer review you know your work will wither on the vine .
yes ,its sad . Your not the only human to be lead up the garden path by their erroneous beliefs but thats how Enki's family plays people ,always has . Look where americas fundamentalist mind set has brought it to .
Moral and financial bankruptcy .

Im sorry to have to put it like this but the tower of babel did its work really well on you .

If you had the soul of a poet you would be hearing me a lot better right now .

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kitos

Kitos , I think I just figured out whats responsible for the power drain on the machine . CERN.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
recon,

what's with the insults? how would you know if i have classical training? you haven't even read the thread. you just saw an opportunity to come in here and throw a wrench in my thread and then dump your venom all over the place.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
tell you what, i'm going to take a deep breath, count to 3, and give you the benefit of the doubt.

-- first, you will cease and desist with trying to character assassinate me as it has absolutely nothing to do with this research.

-- second, you will stuff your little prejudice commentary, which has attempted to denigrate everything about me but my gender (will that be next?), in your ear and leave it there.

-- third, if you don't think you have it in you to comply with these very simple requests, i will simply refuse to address your further comments and request a mod intervene on my behalf.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
tell you what, i'm going to take a deep breath, count to 3, and give you the benefit of the doubt.

-- first, you will cease and desist with trying to character assassinate me as it has absolutely nothing to do with this research.

-- second, you will stuff your little prejudice commentary, which has attempted to denigrate everything about me but my gender (will that be next?), in your ear and leave it there.

-- third, if you don't think you have it in you to comply with these very simple requests, i will simply refuse to address your further comments and request a mod intervene on my behalf.

Okay ,lets hear what training you have ?

Now here's the rub . I am not trying to denigrate you . I am saying you are being misled. You are reaching a dead end and if your really honest you know that too .

Be thankfull you are not an academic . They are forced to lie . You at least have the freedom to research without being leant on.

dont address my comments if you dont want to . I dont care . I am trying to open your eyes but you are locked in to your preconceptions when a true researcher should always keep an open mind and be prepared to admit they may be wrong on some things .

Now the Tower of babel thing .Again you are misunderstanding me so we will try another tack.

FOX NEWS . A vile right wing propaganda machine if ever there was one .Totally behind the neocons invasion of IRAQ .

Now when you think of fox news you dont dwell on the infrastructure that allows it to spew out all that rubbish they call reporting . Who cares about the transmition towers and cables ! Or the news room .

No .The point is its propaganda . You know , ministry of truth a la orwell .

Now they dont call it propaganda ,they call it psy ops . In the old days it was just religion. All you are doing most of the time is re reporting enki's old propaganda .

sure there were transmition towers back in his hey day . sure there was a center for its dissemination.

but you are focusing on the infrastructure and failing to see its PURPOSE .
The purpose of the tower of babylon was psyops /propaganda/religion.

If you want to control people you have to keep them ignorant and fighting amongst themselves .

My bard friend told me once that there really is only one thing Jesus said thats important and that is this. 'the kingdom of heaven is within you '.

The catholic church and all the other churches took that and perverted it ,spun it, so the heart of the message gets lost in the fundamentalist dogma . The vatican is a tower of babylon .

Children who are not raised in a mature loving enviroment by their parents often get roped in to religion . It promises the love they feel is missing .

So are you a fundamentalist or like all my other questions ,will you evade dodge and weave around them to protect your precious god ?

You are saying I am your enemy and I am saying no ,I am not .
I am trying to show you where you are being lead astray and teach you some of the basics of the code you need .

You can lead a horse(pegasus) to water but making it drink ? thats the trick. You are torn .your loyalty is divided and confused by the very person you are so fascinated /obssessed by .

My soulmate still agonises over Enki too . classic case of stockholm syndrome. He used her as a birth mother ,thats why . And for that alone I despise everything that bastard stands for. We will not rest until he is dead.
PERMANENTLY.

I will never attack your womanhood . Thats exactly what we are trying to defend you from. Enki is the ultimate misogynist . A vile sadistic abuser of women . Imagine being forced in to being a birth mother over and over again until your body is exhausted . The child ripped from your arms at birth and you sent back to 'do your duty' AGAIN AND AGAIN .
And he is still doing it you know ,deep in your underground bases in the US. Why do you think so many children go missing every year never to be seen again ? Think , for heavens sake undo ,think.

Thats your god . Thats your jehovah. Thats why you need to wake up and get a better grip on this stuff.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
well let me see, for classical training:

i'm a guitarist (12-string) and a pianist. i learned the classical pieces first, such as bach. i can also play more contemporary pieces such as the beatles, heart and various contemporary christian pieces.
i've read and studied shakespeare (who i deplore), tacitus, homer, virgil, and josephus.
i've read and studied some of the philosophers.
i was in college to be a doctor of natural medicine. i was on the dean's list and the president's list.
i had 3 years of world religions and the humanities.
i've read and studied the ancient texts of the chinese, hindu, japanese, inca, mayans, jews, christians, sects of christianity, such as gnosticism, cathars, mormonism, jehovah witness, seventh day adventists, and the ancient religions of the sumerians, akkadians, egyptians and babylonians. i've also studied some esoterica and new age materials.
i write poetry, e-books and short stories.
i'm also an artist.
here's a piece of art i painted regarding the one child policy in china

i've studied codes, ciphers and symbols. i have a basic understanding of languages, across many boundaries. i'm a big fan of etymology.

what the hell do you want from me? to be something i'm not? i'm not supposed to be american anymore? not be a christian anymore? your list of demands is getting pretty thick and pretty transparent, such as the idea that i'm clearly trying to publicize myself. what the hell for? the millions that pink floyd is making? think they'll give me some? or do i have to be british and an atheist? you know, WHAT THE HELL DUDE?

Edited Picture Size

[edit on 10/18/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilotI am saying you are being misled. You are reaching a dead end and if your really honest you know that too .

Yes I do believe you are right... and I can see who is doing the misleading. In all your posts since the Pine Gap thread you have made claims, yet never once backing up anything... ever...

I believe it is you who are the deceiver...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, my old friend!!

I'm not up to speed on this 'Stargates' thread....I was, but it keeps going, in the last few weeks...I just dipped in, to try ot catch up.

Gist is, from my readings....I can still watch the TV Show, and learn all I need to know.

Please give my regards to Ca. Lear.....

EDIT...or, nevermine...I had a typo....no point in correcting it....

[edit on 10/18/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

well that's true and not true, at the same time. i mean parts of the tv show and film are highly suspicious and parts are just well, dramatization, creative license. i think. but there's also parts that seem quite relevant.
i just don't know what else to make of the ancient gate concept that's all over the old artifacts, hieroglyphs and texts.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
semper,

you made the painting so small, it can't be seen anymore.
are you concerned with their bandwidth? if so, i can just post it from my own website,it is afterall, my artwork.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I know what I know and when I dont I am happy to admit it .

but for those with security clearances , the truth is a luxury that they cannot afford to speak of .

All you do is trot out stuff youve cobbled together from press releases and the like Zorgon. When your not promoting USAF and NASA's sordid propagandised guff. The good pilots in USAF left long ago and many are flying for us now. Why should we give a stuff about you.
Go back to creating your own reality , after all thats what the neocons said they would do when they unilateraly invaded a soveriegn country and lost their shirts .

I could give some material proof of my families credentials BUT unfortunately I must respect their privacy and security clearances too.

So all I can do is throw you a few bones ,some of which I notice you are already trying to take credit for as your own ! Hell I dont care . Be my guest.

As far as pine gap goes , gloat while you can . You jumped on my butt because your precious USAF was loosing its shirt ass and spats to our boys with outdated F111's. HA !!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

blink, blink, okay, let's not bring my country vs. your country (wherever that is) into this. for all we know, they may not have lost anything at all. in fact, they may have gone there to get something that was worth more than they spent to get it. we don't know the details, and i don't think you do either, unless you're prince charles.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

OOOH ,thats the most creative CV ive read in a LONG TIME and god knows when it comes to stretching the truth americans do it best .
You still have not answered my question though .can you read these ancient texts directly ?
Anyone can say' ive studied them' but thats a very broad vague brush .
Enki controls your country and has done for a long time . So your education system is nepotistic , a closed clique for the privilaged mayflower families . Now I loved living in the US and I had many good friends there but the american way ? I saw many flaws ,much injustice and cruelty . You get that everywhere though .

Well I'm sorry your cultural isolation and religious patriotism has blinded you to the obvious but what more can I do ?

I dont think your stupid ,never have said that but to dismiss shakespeare , well that says more about you than I ever could .

You know , All I am trying to tell you is that your view is limited by your preconceptions and you need to let them go.

Now as for the one child policy , that is such a ridiculous self righteous christian attitude .

Its tough yes and in a way its cruel but you know we do have a slight global population problem . And china has you guys by the short and curlies in case you have not noticed .

Now I know you guys resent the whole Royal thing and it sticks in your craw but not all royals are bad . many of us have bust our chops trying to educate and enlighten the human race . But Enki has done his job well .
He will tell you jesus is his buddy and sell himself as mr Wonderfull but...

No , if there is a loving universal god who looks after the innocent he bailed out a long time ago . So were all you've got if you want a way out of this mess .

Scruffy Altairians who are careless of personal appearance and laugh at church goers for being so naive . I have lost count of the number of women I have met who have been sexually abused by priests and squeeky clean christians . The ancients dont care about you . You are nothing to them but an embarrasing reminder of their failure to conquer this galaxy and make it their own. And when they do come back we will be ready .

So worship them if you think it will profit you . But if its at the cost of your own soul I would advise you against it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
recon,

what's a "CV" and what's this mean?

god knows when it comes to stretching the truth americans do it best

what did i say that was stretching the truth?

i find shakespeare to be depressing and nihilistic. i never liked that type of drama.

i prefer things like PRINCESS BRIDE:

[edit on 18-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

CV , Curriculum vitae . latin for qualifications . Thats a very euro thing . you guys would say resume and or qualifications.

Yes ,shakespeare can be black , but then so much of his work is a brutally accurate portrayal of human nature . But its also beautifully crafted and witty . Poetry second to none .

You know UNDO I am as frustarted about all this as you . I was trying to explain WHY you are meeting so much resistance ,thats all.

I have seen academics go white with fear when they figure out i'm 'one of them' . These people live in fear .

Look . When I met my friend 'the bard ', lets call him that because I dont like to give out even a dead mans name .
I asked him how he got in to all this .How he learned the code .

He was educated at the same private school ,shrewesbury as Richard hillary ,the famous fighter pilot who wrote 'The last enemy'.
Thats an aside but an important one...

A blue blood from a wealthy family ,his father was an industrialist .

during the war ,he was in the fleet air arm ,thats the flying side of the navy .
He was taught signals and basic code ciphers.

he went up to cambridge and got his degree . He then became a high flying executive in a well known corp . During his work he started to notice a lot of dodgy quetsionable dealings. had a mid life crisis and break down.

He arranged to meet an old well connected friend now in the foriegn office ,to spill his guts about all those things the illuminati do .
Well now you know the truth , was all his friend would say .

so my dear old friend went back up to Cambridge to get more answers .
The bards taught him the priest kings language and he then started an organisation to advise and warn diplomatic missions about the impending plays of Enki's Mob . well thats the bare bones of it .

There is so much more to it than that of course ,but how do you explain these things in brief ?,you cant.

I miss my old friend and was very sad when he died .Often I had a hard time accepting much that he told me . BUT he always proved right in the end .

You think I am attacking you but I am saying to you , Look , I respect your faith in Jesus up to a point but be carefull . Its easy to grab the wrong end of the stick . I DID many times.

I use to get angry with my friend sometimes . He laughed when I talked about death ! To him that was nothing . He lived very simply for a wealthy man , money meant nothing to him. He let go of most of it . gave it to his wife and kids and lived in the basement of his swiss chalet .

No ,for to long I failed to grasp the full import of everything he tried to teach me . A great loss . I threw away all the papers he gave me once in a fit of stupid anger .Boy do I regret that now.

My family has indulged me all this time. let me live a life of innocence and freedom. but they always looked out for me .

I have shared as much as I can so that one day ,when you people experience something similar or the same you will catch yourselves and say 'oh my god , recon said something about that ' .

So its okay ,judge me harshly if you like. But I am passing on a smidgin of what he taught me . And it has born fruit for me .

Belief is tenuous .Experiencing the truth for yourself is quite something else .

I was angry about the academics and their lies but he told me this

'tout savoir est tout pardoner' .to understand is to pardon .

When I lost my GF to her academe dad I sent a card apologising for any worry I may have caused him. With the above quote in it .

He sent me a well crafted ,encoded reply ,letting me know who I was ,who my friend was and expressing his appreciation for my understanding .

Thats the way it is UNDO .

those that know cant talk and those that say they know often dont .

Be thankfull for what you have got . But think well before you embrace the ancients agenda any further .

They left the human race here to rot . They washed their hands and told ninmah to fix it . well she never stood much chance with so little help and her love for her little monster is to strong for her to do what must be done .
Enki is her creation . Scientists have a nasty habit of not seeing fault in their creations .

In a very real way the academics are doing you a favour by spurning you .
They are saying 'trust me ,you really dont want to know the whole story'

In your dreams you are beggining to get recall . Now thats okay if you can handle it , but many dont . I had a nervous breakdown when I started to remember some of this stuff . I still get recall . And worse ,I am starting to get more precog and its scary stuff let me tell you .

Supposing ,just supposing ,YOU were a birth mother . Is It something you would wish to remember ?

Now I dont know for sure but a birth mother is a birth mother ,not a star gate .

If the ancients are so damn wonderfull ,why did they abandon their children ,crippled genetically ,tearing each other limb from limb ?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
i don't think we were abandoned. i think it's a test. what you do with it, is what matters. people think they left, i don't. when it says he pinched off clay from the TOP of the abzu, i think it meant he brought people here from the other end of the abzu gates. part of our current problem is always translation. if we aren't familar with the minutiae, we aren't going to choose the correct meanings for some words. like they really had a hard time with the abzu concept. you should read all the variations out there as to what it was supposed to be. it eventually became synonmous with the abyss, which became synonmous with the ocean. the vision of john in revelation, in which he sees the bottomless pit being opened by an angel who descends from "heaven", i believe is the same thing. it's the abzu. the abzu was the entry portal of a star gate/wormhole system. what else could it be? it connected enki's e.abzu in the depths of the ocean with star in the pegasus constellation. that doesn't make any sense unless you could consider it's not just a hole in the ground but a portal to some where else in the universe.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
also the enuma elish establishes the precedent of calling the abzu a person. this may be why ra in the legend of the destruction of manknid, sounds like the deified e.abzu -- gold outside, silver inside, blue decoration/hair. by that time, enki's name had been changed to ea, which i believe can be connected etymologically, to ra in that same timeframe. in other words, even if the text claims it's a sentient being, there's every possibility it's really not a sentient being but a deified device or structure named after a sentient being and the two have been combined. this even happens with enlil, when he's referred to as enlil the great mountain in the text, ENKI AND THE WORLD ORDER,

Grandiloquent lord of heaven and earth, self-reliant, father Enki, engendered by a bull, begotten by a wild bull, cherished by Enlil the Great Mountain,

source
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

[edit on 19-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
recon,

now as regards the rest of your comments: i really don't know how you can justify some of your remarks about the material if you haven't read the thread. you're leaping to conclusions and haven't followed up on the data i've presented here. are you trying to give the impression that you are so convinced of your data, that what i have to say in this thread couldn't possibly be correct?

in addition, where did you get the "stubborn and willful" comment? did the bard tell you that too? i'm not being facetious. if you expect me to believe anything you're saying, even remotely, you will have to cheque the . games at the door. p in the pot or get off it. i don't like this..."code" language you're supposedly speaking, that i'm just supposed to get by osmosis or endless harrassment. homey don't play that game anymore. might've been interesting at some point, but i gave up that gig when some jerkoff used it to mentally abuse me while i was simultaneously suffering from a brain infection. i'll have you know, giving birth to a 9 lb baby without medication wasn't as painful as that. WE WILL NOT BEING GOING BACK THERE IN THIS CONVERSATION, SO IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE, SPEAK LEGIBLY, QUIT THE DOUBLE TALK AND DON'T GIVE ME CRAP THAT COULD GET MY HEAD CHOPPED OFF. if you have data that is that sensitive, keep it to your bloomin' self!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
I could give some material proof of my families credentials BUT unfortunately I must respect their privacy and security clearances too.

That's just the point... you can't... you have absolutely no proof of anything yet claim to have security clearances and are in contact with some Alien command...

Why they still let you run rampant around here is beyond me

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join