It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
recon,

thanks for your comments.

brux,

could it be what you're talking about is dimensional and not dimensional/space travel, per sey? because i always thought the gate concept was a transporter of sorts, like a teleporter but over larger distances.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
posting to get it to page over
(see my post above)

i think it posted?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
recon,

thanks for your comments.

brux,

could it be what you're talking about is dimensional and not dimensional/space travel, per sey? because i always thought the gate concept was a transporter of sorts, like a teleporter but over larger distances.

I don't know what to call it really. When I was in the actual cell block of the jail it felt as if I were on the Moon or something.

If you pass through a stargate I think it is possible to be 5 feet way or 5 light years away, it depends on the gate. On this Earth, I think the gates can transport you to the deepest pit in Hell, or to the heights in Heaven. You never have to leave the Earth, as the entire creation can be experienced here. Because I am sure the gates are real, I don't suspect space travel beyond our solar system is necessary, just a long boring trip.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

maybe not so boring, depending on if the speed were sufficient. sometimes the journey is half the fun.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain

Originally posted by reconpilot

Its no accident that there are so many metal bars in prisons. They act as a faraday cage . If you want to isolate any electrical energy signature you surround it with a metal grid . It means you cant get out and they cant get in .

Time/dimension travel is really not that complex in theory . But its bloody dangerous in practice if you dont know exactly how to control it .

I have experienced quite a few events where the family has shown me a few tricks . My funniest one was sitting at a train station and watching the platform clock go backwards for two minutes ,then forwards again , stop , go backwards for another minute or two ...

The train station also happens to be the location for a large underground base in south London , hence the postal code is HQ.

I am really glad I came to this thread.

I haven't though about the Stargate topic in awhile. I remember now how time began to break apart for the first time and how stupid I felt all of the sudden. At the time I was a PhD candidate and was on top of the world. I dropped out of school shortly afterward when I realized how worthless the degree really was.

I am a pretty laid back person and I have decided years ago that I will take natural born opportunities to pass through gates instead of searching them out. The topic and experience is...indescribable.

Yes ,I hear everything your saying there .
Policing time must be a big complex job .
For those who abuse the time lines the potential profit is considerable but so are the hazards .

The dark side always appeal to material greed to recruit people . But soooner or later when you have maxed out your credit is when they come to collect and then the price will really scare you.

Borrowed money is borrrowed time . you can only stretch the rubber band so far .

You have to evolve 'spiritually' ,naturally in to a mature compassionate adult before you can naturally walk through and return from different dimensions . I think thats probably the most important thing really.
Its a responsiblity ,time travel ,not a a toy for immature ,insecure boys .

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

maybe not so boring, depending on if the speed were sufficient. sometimes the journey is half the fun.

Yes, it all depends on where your at inside . The intensity of mortal existence is what brings people in to flesh and blood bodies .nothing wrong with that . To touch and feel the warmth of a womans body is to me sublime bliss . I love the feeling of peace and timelessness I get after making love . heavens gate ...oh yes . take me home .

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
sooooooo, anyway.
weeding threw these old texts is interesting. finding the similarities and deciphering what they're saying or may have originally meant to say, is also interesting. the real problem arises (for me anyway) when what is left out of or included in one, causes the rest to be nearly undecipherable. examples of that are the differences between the story of Osiris on the Shabaka Stone, vs. the story of Osiris from the officially accepted version. those two things don't agree with each other entirely and where they deviate is where the real questions reside on that topic. similar examples abound, all over the ancient texts.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

sooooooo, anyway.
weeding threw these old texts is interesting. finding the similarities and deciphering what they're saying or may have originally meant to say, is also interesting. the real problem arises (for me anyway) when what is left out of or included in one, causes the rest to be nearly undecipherable. examples of that are the differences between the story of Osiris on the Shabaka Stone, vs. the story of Osiris from the officially accepted version. those two things don't agree with each other entirely and where they deviate is where the real questions reside on that topic. similar examples abound, all over the ancient texts.

Thats the problem with propaganda and 'official history'.
Are you talking about translating the original sumerian/akkadian script or the english translations ?

Did I make you blush with my last post ?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

well although i think they may have drawn the sexual union comparison later, i don't believe that was the original meaning. we humans tend to think of things in terms of how we function, physically, but surely not everything in the universe has the same function or purpose for that matter.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

OK, if you combine the recent input of the thread in a soupy kinda way, you might come to this conclusion:

The stargate/meatbag-materializer/god-machine was disabled. By who exactly, is debatable. But... If we agree that the way it was 'disabled' was that it was sank to the bottom of the ocean...

Well, that would explain quite a lot. It could still work down there, but its uses would be severely limited.

I mention a few pages back that I think the 'gates' are the source of the 'gods' power. They materialize anything the user asks. Anything that can function within the laws of physics in our 'realm'.

These devices were used, among other things, to create physical bodies for extradimensional beings.

They were designed to be used... above sea level.

SO.. whatever comes through them now has to also be able to withstand millions of pounds (I think) of pressure.

This leans toward an explanation of "USOs". And Dan Tanna's fish-people (Dogons?). I have a # eating grin but I do not jest.

ALSO:

A "symbiote".

...Could be one of the only things that meets the above criteria. The same "meatbag-materializer" that the "sons of god" used to get busy with the "daughters of man" is now 50 bazillion leagues under the sea, and the only thing that can survive down there and also up here is a nasty little squiggly thing.

But that squiggly thing is genetically designed to do three things:

1.) House the extradimensional consciousness.

2.) Survive ANYWHERE. (the bottom of the sea OR squished into someone's spine.)

3.) 'meld' with the host's nervous system. (see #2)

My current theories are along the lines of creationism/prison planet notions. I want to be wrong about this though.

...That yes, we ARE alone (physically, anyway)

...That any physical manifestations of "aliens" seen by humans are merely cloned/manufactured 'avatars' made from the DNA of local fauna & flora.

This is an attempt to circumvent the loss of the gate/god-device.

Enki is just a man. Possibly even human.

This realm... Our world... It's a freakin' video game. Designed for the purpose of Enki's "immortality".

The "cosmic war" is a very simple issue.

Enki broke laws.

Either he created us... "creating" souls somehow...

Or he brought us here. Maybe the folks that wanted to come along were cosmic death-row criminals, maybe they were a 'warrior race'... The story goes that we were brought here because we'd make great 'workers'.

Regardless, It was frowned upon by his peers. I think this whole 'dimension' might be some kind of experiment... One that was compromised, but every attempt has been made to rescue...

There are many modern sci-fi stories about this same transgression being carried out by us. (Terminator, BSG, etc)

...THE "NAMSHUB" of Enki.

After reading what you posted, and what very little else I could find, I got the impression that the verse you posted was not about the 'namshub', but it WAS the Namshub.

And that it was a chant.

Possibly the first chant ever.

And it was used to create a point of reference...

For language itself.

...While at the same time actually being about 'language.'

My knowledge of Sumerian text is pretty much zilch though.

[edit on 10/16/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

well okay , interesting theories although I would be inclined to disagree about some of your conclusions .Please dont take offense .

I dont feel comfortable about sharing anymore of the info that has been passed on to me about the machine . And I suspect there is a lot still that I have not been told or care to remember .

Logic would suggest though that if it is deep under the bermuda triangle area it is monitored intensely for possibly dangerous activity or reactivation of its weapons systems . It would probably have to surface to do that . It is sentient , not passive .

It does still perform its function of soul stripping and recycling . You go to the light when you die and your stuffed .

Enki is humanoid , but he can disguise himself using cloaking technology to look like an anubis warrior or any number of other intimidating guises .
He uses a guttural sounding voice translator to make himself sound scary .
What a wanker .

Alone in the universe , sorry , dont buy that . For some reason humans take comfort in that . they dont feel comfortable when they are reminded they are technically, genetically and socially inferior .
Sorry , but you guys are just going to have to get over that .

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have fallen away from this thread for a couple of postings, but just got caught up.

I don't want to turn this into a religious thread, so I just want to make a few notations about what I read so far. I find the use of the Bible for interpretations useful in some instances, but not all. You see this book that is currently mainly used "King James" version seems to me to leave quite a bit out, and then there is the thought I have that the books contained there in were never realy meant to be put together the way they were in to one larger book, and also there were books left out. So how can you use this book to learn more about Stargates when there is more than likely information left out? I could be wrong about my interpretations about what I have recently read in these posts and if I did make incorrect assumptions, I apologize.

I don't believe our souls are wiped blank before they are put back into new bodies, and not every person on earth is an ould recycled soul. The firs statement I make because some people do have memories of past lives, many people relive these in their dreams. I myself believe I have unexplained memories of some things that have happened that I have not done in this life. My second statement I make because the population is increasing on this planet, unless they are the souls from other planets, these would be newly created souls.

I also wonder about dejavu

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

How much of your memory gets erased depends on your DNA signature probably . There are many variables I am sure when it comes to souls as well . The machine is not infallible and it does have a number of weaknesses that can be got around . Its also partially cripled by its location. If you die during a time that its inactive then you will not get erased I would imagine . There are humans and there are humans .
Enki and his family are immune to erasure because the computer was programed not to erase them . but the alliance keeps this planet and enki strictly quarantined here so the bastard cant escape and cause havoc all over again .

not all bodies are ensouled with a real soul either .They are drones with a synthetic soul . Zombies .

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

This has all been MOST interesting. I'm still not caught up, so I'll refrain from further comment. ReconPilot, please check your U2U.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I did not realize my last thought got cut off.
so to continue;

I also wonder about dejavu, do you suppose this is caused by going through a miniature naturly occuring stargate that sends you slightly back in time?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

i don't, no. some deja vus are very elaborate, although typically only a brief trigger moment. zorg and i had been talking about that at one point and came to the conclusion that perhaps it was an other dimension timeline, in which you are doing the same things you are doing at the point you have the deja vu. since some timelines would've skewed off into a completely different scenario, you are only deja vu-ing over those timelines in which the other versions of you are indeed doing what you just did. lol quantum physics are weird.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I have read many books on quantum physics, but still bearly comprehend it. Here is something that has happened to me more than once, but this event happened in a relatively quick interval. I was asleep and dreaming, and in the dream I was talking to an ex girlfriend whom I have not spoken with in 3 or 4 years. I awoke got my shower and then the phone rang, it was the ex girlfriend and had almost exactly the same conversation with her I had in my dream, and i have not spoken to her since. This happened ten years ago, and I have had other similar events as well, but this is the only on that happened in a relitavely short amount of time from the dream. Would this be similar to experiencing a paralell world or something completely different?

[edit on 10/17/2008 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi there,great thread.

I stumbled across this while looking for information.

www.scam.com...

Is it you or has someone stolen your idea??

[edit on 17-10-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

yeah he highjacked my thread material and posted it. zorgon posted the link to this thread there so people could see where the guy got his data from. this thread has been here and growing for ...well 2 years and counting.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yup Time Lines...

Its a long work in progress and complicated by the fact that when you jump a time line stuff disappears

Now naturally most people will tell you you are crazy... Oh well, we're used to that... but without making this a thread on time lines...(which I will do when I get the data organized) I want to just toss this in...

I will not elaborate on this here or at this time... but just read it and think about it... ( I am using this to make a summary for me)

1) It 'appears' that current time has been messed up since 1980... that today a day is only actually 16 hours long, though our clocks still show 24.

2) You have a memory of something that happened... yet when you check the facts you find out your memory is wrong... yet you remember it as clear as a bell. No you are not crazy

3) You have a 'dream' (or deja vu) of having done something then later you do it again. This is because you HAVE done it before in another time line but for some reason you skipped over into another one that you haven't done it yet...

4) Some one makes a prediction... they are POSITIVE this will happen... they have seen it... yet it doesn't happen... Time line change... doesn't happen in THIS time line.

Okay sure its easy to use the time line as an excuse... but I think it is possible that for some reason we are hopping from one to another quite frequently...

If this is true... it would explain why we are all confused... as different people may be experiencing different time lines... This would in effect give us a Tower of Babel effect where everyone is seeing different things, but maybe only minute differences...

How can this be? My thoughts....

IF Quantum physics truly is relative to the presence of an observer as seems to be the case with recent discoveries... that could mean they we literally can 'conjure up' changes on a small scale in our immediate environment.

As more and more people lean towards this belief, more and more weird effects manifest themselves. You have all seen "The Secret" Its this kind of effect.

Just look around the internet and this forum for time related threads. Many people are feeling it... "Lost time' episodes, feelings that days are not as long as they used to be, old memories that cannot be verified anymore, etc.

I started looking into this a couple of years ago when we were talking about days feeling shorter. People would say "Its that your getting older" Well okay... but then I heard it from teens as well so I did a search.

I was amazed at the number of Universities studying this. I saved links and webpages for later reference... then got involved in the ATS moon thread...

A few months back this was brought up again here at ATS... so I looked up my old files.... NOTHING all were gone, I redid the search... NOTHING... weird... so when I read this new thread posted by a newbie... I was interested. I saw it on the way to work... so posted a quick reply to add to my list...

When I got home there was a message on my profile from the newbie... (not enough points to U2U) He asked why was the thread deleted and why was he post banned.

HUH? There was no attacks, no nasty words, the thread was barely over a page... I asked but was told they could not tell me why...

Weird...

The key word in the thread however was 'Schumann Resonance". This resonance has been used by the Navy for a long time to set clocks, more accurate than an atomic clock apparently.

Until 1980... when the frequency started to change...

This is as far as I have had time to work on this... All I know is that once you are aware of it you notice more examples... little stuff.

They did this well on StarTrek TNG Once with the time loop episode where they started to be aware of things repeating, and one where everything you though came to be...

One other incident that hit me.

Ted Tweitmeyer posted an article about this. He exclaimed "I have the proof" in regards to the Mars Rover sundial. What he said was that the stick on the sundial now had a gear shaped wheel on it, where it was straight before...

Huh? I was so familiar with that sundial from the Mars image work I immediately went to my pictures as I too KNEW it was straight...

Well every picture I have shows the gear

So this is where it stands. I was going to do a thread on this just before the Blossom stuff buried everything

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join