It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Oh,thats good.I had no idea if you knew or not.
I've had a cpl of my threads stolen too.

So,found this interesting picture from a stargate theory site,which you've probably seen before,but i'll link it anyways just in case you haven't.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
grr, it's not updating again.
posting this so i can see jakyll's latest post

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

yup that's zorgon's site.
he has some of my data on there, too. but he asked me if he could, and i said it was okay.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes , for those inside the matrix , privilages are given and withdrawn according to 'good' and 'bad' behaviour . Punishments vary acording to how dangerous the individuall in the matrix is .

Clever programers are extremley valubale to the machine because they keep its network operating most efficiently .BUT they are also the most dangerous if they wake up and grow a conscience .

Soul catchers power is predicated on harvesting and maintaining the power output of the souls it keeps in captivity .

However , the resonant carrier wave on which soul catcher operates ,the schuman resonance , is being slowly shifted deliberately .
Until now ,the machine has operated as a parasitcal program over the planets natural matrix . Forcing the machine to shift time lines to repair invasive neo's means that the machine is forced to fight on mutiple fronts . Smoke and mirrors brought down Hitler .
The ghost is in the machine . A shadow cast by nothing.
The illusion of manifesting your desires is only given to those who serve the machine well . The steak is tasty but the stimulation you get from eating it is a total illusion . You are dreaming ,thats all .

The mothers of legend are very real and Enki 's power derived originally from conning the mothers with false justifications for the need of a soul saver .

Whenever you travel from one dimension to another you need to 'save' your memory to avoid loosing it . Just like you save on a PC .

Religion is deliberate 'bad' programing that confuses the host and keeps humans fighting amongst themselves . Divide and conquer .

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Try to imagine time as the boundary between sky and water . If you put a boat in the water (time) ,you are displacing the water and causing a distortion in its surface tension . But it will return to normal once you take the boat out of the water .

There is a good reason why pilots and divers use expensive mechanical chronometers instead of electricquartz ones . They dont like to loose track of real time and find themselves caught somewhere else .

Another good analogy for time is a partially inflated balloon. You can collapse the bubble by pinching it between your fingers .

In practice its done electro gravitically . If you put someone in a faraday cage they will quickly loose all sense of time .

Now the schuman resonance is becoming unstable ,so is the machine. Its panicking because its going blind . So its doing the only thing it can do to bring back order .Crashing the financial markets . Its a gamble though and the machine knows its time trap is collapsing before its end program can be completed . OH DEAR .

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

I have herd the time mechine that was resetable has lost its power source. Now time is beging to wind down to a stop or should say to nothing.
Negative energy is what could be used to try and temperaly power the mechine.....stockmarketchrash = negative energy.
War = negative energy. And so on.
K.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

oh i don't know about the mothers thing. i think the 7 birth goddesses were gates, not people, not ETs, but physical devices

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
not sure if you read this in the thread before, but the theory goes that the original glyph for the egyptian goddess BAT, was also thought to be an early precursor of HATHOR. hathor was a device, this much is clearly evident from the egyptian "Legend of the Destruction of Mankind." anyway, the symbol for BAT was also representative of the "milky way" and as such was also a precursor of the egyptian Ladder of Heaven (maqet) and the Sistrum of Hathor. hathor represented the horns of the bull, as seen by her later headdress and is evident in the BAT glyph. this is because the ancients associated the pleaides (7 sisters constellation in taurus the bull) with the 7 birth goddesses, of which hathor was one.

i made a video about here:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

oh i don't know about the mothers thing. i think the 7 birth goddesses were gates, not people, not ETs, but physical devices

No, I am not talking about gates , I am talking about three women . They are well known personalities in flying circles . Famous during the war for running mercy missions to the needy amongst other things . My aunt is one these keepers . A brilliant pilot who could fly circles around most men .

Her 'cover' during WW2 was head of time and motion studies at Lucas !

You are somewhat hampered in your research undo by a lack of inside knowledge about the language . I know that comes across as very patronising but its not meant that way . Often you are confusing symbol language with 'litteral' interpretation . This is made worse by your lack of education in the priest kings language . Without the proper grounding you will inevitably be lead astray . Which of course is what the tower of babel is all about . You need a babel fish to translate . You are stubborn and willfull and a lot of that attitude comes from your fundamentalist faith .

this is why the academics shun you .you are not speaking their language .
you are researching with rose colored blinkers on .

The truth is a virus as far as the machine is concerned and remember ,without the truth , you cannot free your self . let that programing go .

There is a famous picture of three ladies with their italian grey hounds.
These are the three I am talking about .

One of them is Enki's mother . She is the one who laments her betrayal in the shakespeare play , the tempest . Washed ashore on a strange coast... far from home .

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
at lucas what?

this i gotta hear

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitos

I have herd the time mechine that was resetable has lost its power source. Now time is beging to wind down to a stop or should say to nothing.
Negative energy is what could be used to try and temperaly power the mechine.....stockmarketchrash = negative energy.
War = negative energy. And so on.
K.

Thank you so much for that Kitos . Another anonymous friend who I suspect remembers more than I do ! RESPECT .

war is always the last desperate act of tyrants who failed to win control by other means .

Run for the hills indeed . take care friend .

The dam busters strike again eh ?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
So,found this interesting picture from a stargate theory site,

Thanks Jakyl
and welcome...

FYI Look at Undo's signature and look under this

Member Feature Menu
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Are you being facetious or do you really want to know ? I only have so much 'time' .

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
just for the record, recon, you apparently haven't read a fundamentalist book on the topic of the bible.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

yes, i want to know what lucas you are referring to
and what company you are referencing

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

this is why the academics shun you .you are not speaking their language . you are researching with rose colored blinkers on .

translated: academics think you're full of it because you give any credence to biblical texts. you should be more like them and go around saying it's all a fairy tale (Cause ya know, that's what the academics teach, that all of ancient history is one big metaphorical tale about the movement of planets and stars, or that our ancestors were all high on mushrooms)

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Of course they are going to deny ! Their tenure depends on it . And of course they are going to laugh at you for taking the bible literaly because a lot of it is pure bunkum and spin .

There never was a physical tower of babel . Thats because the tower is an artificial construct called religion . but even a tower of lies will crumble when its foundations are undermined by the truth.

And you fail to grasp what they mean when they say its a fairy tale .
You are completely misunderstanding their clever use of words and taking the answer as black and white .
A fairy tale is the truth disguised to protect the writer from harm .

In the code language for example chritianity is called 'risable belief' . In other words ,its laughable nonsense ,riddled with contradictions to deliberately confuse the uninitiated . And it works ,god knows it works .

You are barking up the wrong tree. because you are not in the club and dont understand the inside language you will not be trusted with the truth .
Academics who blow the whistle loose wifes ,children and loved ones . Thats why they deny .
They also would resent you getting a free ride off their credentials .

The new testament did not escape this treatment , it too is full of contradictions . Its corrupted programing and as any programer will tell you , Rubbish in ,rubbish out .

Lucas was a major manafacturer of electrical and other industry parts . Most of my family where involved in the defence industries in some capacity . And yes ,there is a connection with george lucas . Many of those jobs were covers for far more important and secretive work of course .

The truth is out there and you would do well to widen your search . Much of the stuff you have up to now is riddled with disinfo and confusing language . Without the keys you will never decode those texts accurately .
You dont know how to spot the deliberate mistakes .you dont know the code layouts and patterns hidden in the texts . And you still have not got yourself a babel fish missy !

Of course its frustrating .I lost one of my girlfriends when her academic father found out which family I came from . Thats just the way it is .

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
recon,

the tower of BABel was Enki's E.ABZU. it was also later called the etemenanki. i put the info for it in this thread. it was a real building.
have you read the thread? you're arguing stuff that i've already discussed at length in the thread and given all the relevant background info for.

i suppose you can deny it if you want, but why would you want to? it's a part of history

here's info on the etemenanki
www.livius.org...

here's the akkadian tower of babel story (predates the written torah by a few hundred years). the figure known as enmerkar is nimrod. the name changes are related to language fluctuations between cultures and time periods. also, some names, whether biblical or not, are applied after the fact and are a descriptive of the individual's actions or behavior while alive, rather than their birth name. this is the case for nimrod, whose name means "rebel", which may not have been his birth name but a descriptive applied to him by the person telling the story.
there is some evidence that nimrod may have been his "social" name, like a boxer's title, because we find it popping up again in ancient egypt, as Narmer (who was also nimrod).

ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

[edit on 18-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
moved.
see post above

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
i apologize to the readers of my thread, if these last few posts seem redundant, but apparently, reconpilot hasn't read the thread nor is he reading my posts. he's come in here with certain assumptions about the data, not having read any of my logic or shown any interest in my efforts. as a result, i'm having to rehash it, relink everything, and he's basically spitting on it and/or ignoring it in favor of his own version in which none of it happened and ancient history is a big lie. sigh, this is one of the reasons why i created the thread, to dispose of that particular kind of historical tunnel vision.

note to reconpilot: read my post above

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join