It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we agree that Bush was right? ...Finally?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Im just glad to see that most of us agree. The war on terror must be fought.

It must be fought with understanding and reasoning. Bush has fought the war on terror with bombs and corruption. Thats not how you can end this.

Reasoning
Most people dont understand why the "terrorists" are even "terrorists." Bush will say its cuz they hate freedom. This of course is retarded, no one wants to be oppressed.

Bin Laden says he has declared jihad because of western intervention on middle east affairs. Witch is indeed trure. (see my second post on this topic)

Understanding
Bush dosent understand (or maby he does) that bombing a country and inadvertanly killing innocent civilians will only create more terrorists and chaos. If we indeed went to war over WMDs we should have done so in 1984 when Saddam used them on his own people. If we would have, would we have this problem?

Bin Laden has called for peace under fair conditions and this was out right rejected by our Government. Who else could do a bigger job at stopping terrorism other than Bin Laden himself? Bush? Hell no

Bin Laden could have solved the problem, But Bush ignored him.

Death to Bush, I hope he dies from massive dihreah
Or dies chocking on a salty pretzel.

Its sad, Bin Laden has done more to stop this war than Bush ever could.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think the author of this thread picked kind of a strange time to ask if we can now agree that Bush was right.

I just find it real funny- no offense, but if he wasnt right before, how is he going to be right now after what lies surface on a daily basis???

Of course, he will have been more right today than he will be a month from now. I can assure you of that.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Its pretty obvious that bush and his goons are using psychological tactics on the American people.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by unconscious_war]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
This is not an attempt to inflame anyone. This is a point of view that needs to be stated.

The world is at war. Not a religious war or even a political war. This is a

I do know this BUSH WAS RIGHT.

I always said that, and was labeled a "bush-ite"...and i still dont know how to pronounce that word without beeing offensive ...lol

but some ppl will only get it when its too late ...
too bad

mod edit, I think I fixed bush-ite for you

[edit on 12-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
he original poster didn't even say WHAT was bush 'right' about, you mean that fiasco of an endless quagmire in Iraq-which is going to bankrupt the US-is that what he was right about, the mans an idiot, plane and simple..

hey FREAK, Palestinians hate the US because they are oppresed in a racist-aphartied state that is supported by billions of US dollars, not because people are free in the US, and the imperialist operation in Iraq is more oppresion, political oppresion-attempting to force a pupet regime-that everyone knows the US controls, thats not freedom-it's racist oppresion.

The arabs hate the US because it's an oppresor rogue state, not because it represents freedom, which it does not.

Originally posted by Harvestfreak
People will always hate those who have freedoms, its that simple. This is no longer about religion its about the fight between freedom and oppression. People think the the US is taking away our freedom, they are not. They are just changing and making new rules. You have the power in this country to say anything you like about the president, the government, heck even your neighbor. If it was like all of you claim it to be, you would not be able to do that, if you did you would be arrested or killed.
The people that make a big deal out of the US taking away our freedom, name some freedoms that have been taking away from us in the past 50 years.
The M.E. is a touchy subject, because so much hardship has fallen on them, people like to blame stuff on others. Its not the US's fault that most of the M.E. is in poverty, its the governmets problem. Sure we tried to liberate the people and help em out. If it weren't for the US the M.E. would still be a savage part under oppression, where anything you said or done, that was against the law of the government you would be killed.
So you can say all you want about the US being evil, the fact is that no matter what we do people will still hate us. Because we are what freedom is all about.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jajabinks
he original poster didn't even say WHAT was bush 'right' about, you mean that fiasco of an endless quagmire in Iraq-which is going to bankrupt the US-is that what he was right about, the mans an idiot, plane and simple..

Bush WAS right about Saddam and Iraq and the WMD's

Bush was right

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Bush was right

You're quoting your own thread on a conspiracy site to prove your point?

Damn man, I'm sold. Everything I've read over the last couple of years was just a waste of time.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Bush was right

You're quoting your own thread on a conspiracy site to prove your point?

Damn man, I'm sold. Everything I've read over the last couple of years was just a waste of time.

I know you are smarter than that ...
... and i also know I laid a farple on your foot, but thats not the point..

I'm not "quoting" my own post to proove my point, I posted the thread so the ppl who are interested can read, and see that there are ppl who cn proove Bush right. that way you just clcim and read, and than either you have a tantrum and make-up more conspiracies or you admit you were wrong...thats all
..The book isnt mine so obviously i have nothing to gain by posting about it.

Like i said ... i KNWO you're smarter than that "punkish" remark of yours.
Its really not my fault that you WERE and ARE worng about the WMD's... sorry

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Like i said ... i KNWO you're smarter than that "punkish" remark of yours.
Its really not my fault that you WERE and ARE worng about the WMD's... sorry

Did you even read the link you quoted in that thread? It's an advertisment to sell a book. Sorry for the "punkish" remark but I'm not going to throw away all I've read on an infomercial.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You are correct. I dont understand the left in this country. They offer no solutions.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No one will ever give Bush the credit for anything his administration has done or accomplished, at least no on ATSNN. Here are a few of the things people blame or feel he was wrong about...

Every president that has sat in office, including that hypocrite Carter, has approved wiretaps.

He took the intel of his fellow politicians and appointed officals, and based on that made a decision to invade Iraq, and there are facts coming to light that Saddams had WMD's. Will there be apologies?

He beleives there is a terrorist threat called Al-qeada, which exists, no matter how bad you want to hide in your hole and live in denial. It is not a CIA front folks.

Well, those are 3 things that he is right about, but for some reason most folks don't agree. He is right about these 3 things, as wiretaps are needed, Iraq needed a regime change and Al-qeada is real.

AS far as the regime change in the US, if this was a regime in the US, the Men in Black would already be at your door and shooting you in the head in the alley for what you post about the president. Stop bieng so paranoid and research who you will vote for in 2008. Because if you think there is a politician without an agenda, you just might have a made for tv movie..

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
No one will ever give Bush the credit for anything his administration has done or accomplished, at least no on ATSNN. Here are a few of the things people blame or feel he was wrong about...
:

And that is the TRUE STATE of the NATION....

why am I laughing... its really not funny, that so many ppl in this nation will refuse to admit they were wrong about Pres. Bush just for pure and simple partizanship....thats when democracy becomes a "demonicracy"

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
the world is too complicated to try to make sense of it all anymore.
do they hate america cuz of they way we live our life? or because of our government? or both? and what can they do about it. USA government has shown itself to be suicidal. so they know if anyone does conquer us, our government will launch nuke for the hell of it even if we were beaten by conventional means. therefore, the world is in chaos if anyone conquers us, cuz we will destroy them with nuke.
there is no win or lose, USA needs to stop thinking some leader won't care that apparantly we don't care and just be all suicidal and nuke all our cities, knowing we'll nuke all his cities.

america won't use alternatives to fuel because it will ruin economy.
but if we use those alternatives(fusions, water, etc... all the technology u think they don't have) many will not have a job. but in turn, we could use the MULTI-BILLION dollar military/defense and pay the unemployed until they find a job.
or, in turn, taxes be used to pay the unemployed.
or in turn....

My economy theory....
Make everything free.
Therefore you don't have to work tho... wrong. Only the employed get everything for free. Thru credits amassed to to technicality of job.
And the more difficult jobs get more credits to get what he or she wants(i.e., a cop, doctor, scientist.... etc.) The credit system will only make people desire a technical/difficult job, not like money.
does a janitor get a big screen TV and a PS3? yes, but a doctor can get 3 big screen TV and 3 PS3s if he desires.

i just had to write a short introduction to my new age economy, which is too great. someone can finally pick up litter on the streets and go home to a 36 inch TV and a pack of beer. instead of being poor. but the person who made the TV get two 36 inches.
everyone would be happy.
i can't describe it all here, and u might not understand yet.
but i can make everyone happy, i swear.
i plan to make a paper on it soon.
put it this way, everyone would have a job it we only had to work 4 hourse instead of 8 because the other four is occupied by another individual. because everyone gots what they want, most of us will be chilling. i'd work 4 hours a day, cuz there'd be less customers, cuz they already have what they want.

trust me, i must write this again, but this is just the beginning of a new age economy where everyone is happy and war stops.
i will make it more understandable next time.
i can barely understand what i convey after i read it, so i will prefect it next time. sorry.
but i do have the answer... and working for free so everything is free is the answer. with only number limitations on what one can buy preventing an over-demand.
so... if u aint are a cashier for 4 hours a day u can only have 1 big screen TV at any given time. and if u r a doctor u can have 3. this encourages the technical field.
i can make everyone happy....

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
instead we only work 8 hours a day and get very much less things or the same things you would get for *4 hours*

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

And that is the TRUE STATE of the NATION....

why am I laughing... its really not funny, that so many ppl in this nation will refuse to admit they were wrong about Pres. Bush just for pure and simple partizanship....thats when democracy becomes a "demonicracy"

Keep laughing, I answered your challenge BaastetNoir but you didn't answer my rebutal.

Originally posted by intrepid
Did you even read the link you quoted in that thread? It's an advertisment to sell a book. Sorry for the "punkish" remark but I'm not going to throw away all I've read on an infomercial.

This should be entitled, "When reality doesn't fit my facts, IGNORE!!!"

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Asking if Bush is right is like asking if Baboons can talk. Why would 30% of America be right and 5.8 billion human beings be wrong? No, Bush has no allies abroad, so that doesn't count.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Sort of a twisted "Stockholm Syndrom."

"We started this?" We is it acceptable to kill thousands of innocent civilians as an act of war?

Almost every response has been "Sure they are evil but..."

No. Evil is evil. We did not start this.

Are some of you actually supprting Chavez? Since when is anti-americanism a foreign policy? The guy would destroy his own oil industry to make a point. If he sold their refineries there are NO other facilities to refine their high sulfur crude.

And to the guy who said 17 deaths aren't dozens... Well you got me their wise guy. Great comeback.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
Sort of a twisted "Stockholm Syndrom."

"We started this?" We is it acceptable to kill thousands of innocent civilians as an act of war?

Almost every response has been "Sure they are evil but..."

No. Evil is evil. We did not start this.

Indeed we did.
You can ignore it if you want, but our actions in the past have created these "terrorists" and Bush has created many more. We went about this war totally in the wrong way. The way we went about it only served their cause. And when peace was offered, we ignored it.

We went to war over WMDs 9 years too late. If Saddam was a theat, he would have and should have been taken out back then.
www.zmag.org...
These events have been well documented. Unless you choose to ignore them.

Are some of you actually supprting Chavez? Since when is anti-americanism a foreign policy?

www.cnn.com...

U.S. Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld compared Hugo Chavez to Adolf Hitler and warned darkly Thursday about populist leadership in Bolivia and Cuba.

"They are right to be worried, because they know what's happening here," Chavez said in a speech lasting more than 21/2 hours after accepting his prize.

"They will forever try to preserve the U.S. empire by all means, while we will do everything possible to shred it."

U.S. Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld compared Hugo Chavez to Adolf Hitler. WTF? Hes gonna kill 6 million jews? Or is he just saying f*** the United States and the only reason why we care is because he has oil? Isnt it funny how oil has something to do with this or else we wouldng care.

This isnt a war on good vs evil. We ignored genocide going on in north Africa, isnt that evil? did we stop it? No. North Africa has no oil. We dont give a damn.

This should be entitled, "When reality doesn't fit my facts, IGNORE!!!"

And ignore the fact that Bush isnt protecting our borders so any and every type of terrorist attack is bound to happen on our soil.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The entire War on Terror has been nothing but lies with the occasional very visible criminal conduct. Nothing about the invasions and occupations the USA and its coalition have undertaken has been just. The Middle East has become radicalized as a direct result of western military action in the region.

If you think offensive wars, lying, and killing of untold thousands of foreigners makes George W Bush correct, then you have a completely different thought process than I do in regards to what is right and wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Reading the heteroclytic and totally nonsense reasoning of the people who defend what this admnistration has been doing, and projects to do, strangely reminds me of how Germans, Austrians and French people who did not oppose the Nazi regime in the '30s-'40s got so brainwashed, morally and politically twisted to the point of being able to denounce their own neighbors, friends and family members for even slightly questionning the order, and this is quite scary. Seems quite clear to me that mankind has not progressed at all since 1945.

I'll keep saying that the American society is taking a very bad turn these days, and if people like the ones who started this thread still keep their eyes shut and do not question the garbage that they are being force-fed each day by the authorities, then yeah, it'll not be long until they become a threat to their own brothers and sisters, or to themselves...

"Dangerous political extremism", this is how I'd name this thread.

[edit on 12/2/06 by Echtelion]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join