It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we agree that Bush was right? ...Finally?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Really? Where are they? Sure the stuff isn't from Niger?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No yellowcake was found. No WMDs were found. Not even the ones Bush Sr. sold to them, because they were destroyed as ordered. The Whitehouse admitted this, Faux News doesn't.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
wow, are we really going to justify the misleading reasons for invading a country?

are we going to justify invading a country preemptivly without declaring war?

does anyone really think that iraq could have posed a threat to the united states?

can somebody please explain how preemptive attacks help the united states?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
there is no good verse evil...there is no GOOD and there is no EVIL..wake up...one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...if governments could please take religion out of politics this little wirling ball that we ALL call home,maybe just maybe will last another century....decade....year...

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If there is an almighty god, then all religions pray to him, her, it.

Bush is a man who's toolbox only contains a hammer, so all problems look like nails to be hammered.

If the Iraq war was really about oil why would we be spending a hundred billion dollars/year on a country that only produced 36 billion dollars in oil revenue at it's height? It's not about oil cause the Iraqis could never pay us back. It never was about oil. It was about the spread of nukes and terror. These are the two items that would be worth over a hundred billion a year if they were stopped.

Though I admit Bush was mistaken. He more than likely thought he was assuring world peace the best way he knew how. That don't nessasarily make it right, though. Only time can tell, now.

[edit on 3/21/2006 by bodebliss]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey.. get your own quotes.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Lost_sailor , You didn't invent that saying it's been around awhile.

Nothing new under the Sun they say.

[edit on 3/22/2006 by bodebliss]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
Lost_sailor , You didn't invent that saying it's been around awhile.

Nothing new under the Sun they say.

Easy Tiger... I was merely making a joke... I'm not that stupid.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The only thing Bush has been "right" about is.......I"m thinking give me a chance. Well, he was right when he said this nation needs to stop being dependent on oil. Yet, has cut the funding for investigation of any other means. Let's see-Saddam, he was right about the WMD. It was those two 18 wheelers cavorting around Iraq polluting the air. I think he was right in cutting the appropriations for Veteran Hospitals while our boys and girls come home without their limbs. Probably hoping they will develop some kind of infection and won't have to pay Social Security.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hmm...The recovered bodies of Abu Nadal and Abu Adas from their Bagdad Apartments wasn't proof that Iraq was a haven for terrorists...but a document supposedly from 1972, yet written in Microsoft Word (Hint: Microsoft Word didn't exist in '72) was GOD'S WORD HANDED DOWN TO DAN RATHER that Bush was an habitual AWOL and a coward...

It's important to note the Left never said Bush was wrong. They called him a liar.

Who's the liar here?

And the press is more to blame than ANYBODY for this.

Let me get this straight...FDR never produced ONE DROP of Heavy Water to confirm Hitlers nuclear experiments. He never produced Hitlers body as proof "we got him". He commited half...HALF our GNP to the war effort. Numbers vary between 292,000 and 550,000 Americans sent to their deaths. (depending on where they ultimately died.) Numbers vary between 30,000,000 and 50,000,000 deaths total....yet the Libs call him a Hero?

Must be a Democrat thang...

Gee, I just might make that above paragraph my new signature.

[edit on 23-3-2006 by Toelint]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thank You, Toelint.

For the liberal perspective. It's refreshing to know some of you are still "LEFT".

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Bush and American do not give a DAMN about eliminating "evil". If so, how is Mugabe still in power? Why are glorified warlords running most of Africa? Why is China ignored?

Iraq has oil, simple as. Afghanistan has a HUGE drug trade which can be exploited aswell as strategic importance. Iran has gas. North Korea is strategically vital in relation to China.

Its unbelievable that people still buy the whole good vs evil garbage, but more seriously its very sad that Bush is allowed to get away with it. There is masses of evil in the world that the US doesnt even blink about. It is simple exploitation of the generally good human nature of most people that are conned into buying the excuses for Americas masterplan. If there is nothing to be gained, a blind eye will be turned, and its that simple.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
HA!!!

Oh Glory and Praise unto the Great Stuttering Drunken Murdering Fool!!!

Pahlevi. SAVAK. Chemical and Biological Package for Iraq. Mubarak tortures and murders. The Hated Saudi's. Kisses for apartheid Israel.

Good vs. Evil is RIGHT!!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Bush is a puppet controlled by Dick Chaney, and his military industrial complex of today. The republican party loves for you to be fearful and scared of what might happen if they weren't here to protect you, so good job supporting them. Your thoughts embody their mindset.

Back here in reality these operations you speak of are surrounded by false information and constant lying. Operations like these past and present are the reason these oppressed, desperate people feel they have no choice but defend their homeland.

I can't believe anyone would listen to one thing stuttered out of George Bush's spoonfed mouth, and take it for truth.

After 911 we were united, never in our history have we had the pro-American sentiment displayed world wide most importantly,and then at home. Now we are viewed as war mongers!! Someone(not me) once said you can tell a person's integrity by how he acts during times of desperation and confusion, well I hope no one was paying attention to our blood thirsty reaction to an anonymus attack by people we can't even place a finger on. This attack was spurred by hate from a small group of people. We have a tendency nowadays to declare war on thoughts and emotions, yet we declare ourselves to be a catalyst of free speech and action.

Sadaam Hussein is the first person since wwII to sell crude oil without use of the American dollar as required by us. This was an agreement reached after war torn Europe neded our aid. No wonder they feel oppresed, Our Corporate owned Federal reserve won't let anyone do business in oil unless it goes through them.

The truth can be difficult to accept but don't ignore it or it will come back to haunt you. They call it BLOWBACK!!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by azblack

"George Bush knows Iraq has WMD's because........ he has the reciept!!!" -Paul Mooney-

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by azblack

Bush is a puppet controlled by Dick Chaney, and his military industrial complex of today. The republican party loves for you to be fearful and scared of what might happen if they weren't here to protect you, so good job supporting them. Your thoughts embody their mindset.

Back here in reality these operations you speak of are surrounded by false information and constant lying. Operations like these past and present are the reason these oppressed, desperate people feel they have no choice but defend their homeland.

I can't believe anyone would listen to one thing stuttered out of George Bush's spoonfed mouth, and take it for truth.

After 911 we were united, never in our history have we had the pro-American sentiment displayed world wide most importantly,and then at home. Now we are viewed as war mongers!! Someone(not me) once said you can tell a person's integrity by how he acts during times of desperation and confusion, well I hope no one was paying attention to our blood thirsty reaction to an anonymus attack by people we can't even place a finger on. This attack was spurred by hate from a small group of people. We have a tendency nowadays to declare war on thoughts and emotions, yet we declare ourselves to be a catalyst of free speech and action.

Sadaam Hussein is the first person since wwII to sell crude oil without use of the American dollar as required by us. This was an agreement reached after war torn Europe neded our aid. No wonder they feel oppresed, Our Corporate owned Federal reserve won't let anyone do business in oil unless it goes through them.

The truth can be difficult to accept but don't ignore it or it will come back to haunt you. They call it BLOWBACK!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join